Mom and Dad: Under The Covers Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom's in charge, and it's her time to shine!
4.4k words
3.88
117.6k
42
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

There is no need to read 'Mom and Dad: Under the Covers: Ch.01 and Ch.02' as everything relevant is explained at the start of this chapter. I do recommend reading the first and second chapters of this story --if you have not already --as they will give you a better understanding of what's going on. The only narrator in this chapter is the Son, his name is Zack. Feedback is always appreciated, thanks for reading and enjoy!

Rolecall:

Kim-Soo Cicero is Gail Kim

Helen Patterson is Sally Field

***

My mom had become a star on the internet with her own website which streamed from my childhood home --I wonder how many sons can say that!?

It all started when my dad set-up a website which allowed me to watch her from my computer. Dad discovered my lust for Mom, and rather than ignore it, Dad wanted to nurture that side of me. I wanted to peek at Mom, but I could not because I was in college. So my dad brought a webcam and set up a website which only I could view.

I saw her shower and have sex, all from the comfort of my college dorm -- it was amazing! It couldn't last though, Dad eventually did get caught. I thought that was it for the streaming website, but that was not the case.

The website reopened, and this time, I was not the only one able to view what was going on in my house; it was open to the whole world. Those watching knew my mom had a son, but I never told them it was me. The draw of a hot, petit, toned Korean mom walking around in skimpy clothes turned out to be a winner: she had many subscribers.

My mom's website was subscription-only, and I had a free pass. Mom marked the (official) opening of the website by dancing around in tiny black shorts, it was great! I couldn't wait to see what she would do next...

***

It was early morning and I was watching the stream. Mom had hidden the webcam in the bookshelf. My mom wore only skimpy clothing around the house, that day she had on her familiar tiny black shorts and black tank-top. The guys on the chatroom were conversing:

"RedBangor: i hope she gets naked today"

"Erickson: fucking asian slut needs to be naked, needs to be, no fucking clothes for a slut like her"

"RedBangor: i don't think she will fuck though"

"Erickson: the website is pay only now, fucking money grabber, get naked and fucked"

"Erickson: she better...bitch"

I really liked it when people talked dirty about my mom -- even if their messages were sometimes idiotic. As I was reading the comments, someone ringed my mom's doorbell; I knew it was the milkman because he always came at around that time. My mom went over and opened the door.

"Hello, ma'am, that will be --" The milkman froze in his tracks when he saw my mom in her skimpy clothing. He had this exotic Asian beauty, wearing snug-fitting clothing, almost half-naked in front of him. It was so hot! His knees slightly buckled.

"Yes, it will be?" Mom gave him a befuddled look.

"Umm..." said the plain-white milkman. As he was thinking about what to say, Mom was adjusting her shorts.

"Ah, I know where I left the money, wait right there."

Mom went near the couch and bent over to look for the money. The milkman, who was still standing by the door, was wide-eyed and gawping at my mom's ass. Mom was smiling as she looked for the cash; she knew exactly what she was doing. As Mom was shuffling around the couch, she looked to the camera, and whispered very quietly, "thong."

Mom then stood-up straight, turned around, and showed the camera that she had pulled her shorts down -- ever-so-slightly -- to expose her black thong.

She walked back to the milkman, and quipped, "Silly me, now I remember where I put the money."

She put her hand in her cleavage, and got out a five dollar note. She handed the note to the sweaty milkman.

"So, so," stuttered the milkman, "umm, where is Mr. Cicero?"

"Him? Me and him are going through something. So I would really, really appreciate it if you told the whole neighbourhood that I'm all alone," Mom gave him a devilish smile and shut the door.

My mom's sluttyness was such a huge turn-on for me; she was never like that before. It was like me and Dad had pushed that side out of her, but that encounter would only be the tip of the iceberg.

***

A little later on that day, the chatroom was still buzzing with what Mom did:

"Erickson: see what the bitch did?"

"Dennis_mothertrucker: yeah I can explain it"

"Dennis_mothertrucker: when she was talking, she pulled her shorts down a lil"

"Dennis_mothertrucker: so when she bent over near the couch"

"Dennis_mothertrucker: the milkman saw her thong"

"Dennis_mothertrucker: thats hot, my mom did that once"

Mom was jogging in front of the camera; her cute ass cheeks jiggled as she ran. I was eagerly anticipating who my mom would flirt with next. I didn't have to wait long. By lunchtime, someone was knocking on her door.

She got off the jogging machine, walked over to the door (still in her tiny shorts and tank-top) and opened it.

It was Mike who had come to see her. Mike was someone who went to school with me --and was one of those guys that would pester me endlessly about my mom. I'm sure he was her number one fan. He was tall, blond and always had this goofy grin on his face.

"Hello Miss Cicero, wow, you look great Miss Cicero, wow, so great. You're in such great shape"

"Oh your too kind, Mike. Look at me; I'm all sweaty, hahaha." Mom's workout had made her clothes stick to her.

Mike took a noticeable gulp, and said, "Hahaha, oh Miss Cicero, you look fantastic."

Mom playfully slapped Mike's chest, "Stop it, you're being too kind. Now, what was it you wanted?

"Oh yeah, ahem, since your husband and son are gone, I thought, maybe, I could help out around the house a little."

That bastard! He was trying to get with my mom!

My mom looked at him, and thought for a second. "There is something, come on in, and have a seat over there on the couch."

Mike sat down on the couch; he was wearing a t-shirt and board-shorts. Mom sat down next to him.

"So, Mike, how long have you been friends with Zack?"

"Me and Zack? We been buds for a while now, we're like the best of pals."

"Oh really? I never saw you guys hang out too much?"

"Yeah, we mostly hung out during school, we always playing games and stuff."

Mom fluttered her eyelashes at him, and slipped her hand on his knee.

"I'm curious," asked Mom, "what do you two have in common?"

"Oh we umm like the same things..." Mike was sweating.

"Zack is not much for sports, you being so big and athletic; you must have been a natural at anything you tried."

Mom nudged in closer, she rubbed her shoulder next to his.

"Mike, you always been such a sweetheart, always helping my son in situations, is there any way I can repay you?"

"It's fine; he's my fr-friend. But... I won't mind if you do repay m-m-me."

Mom put her hands around the waist of his shorts, smiled at him, and then yanked down his shorts to reveal his erect cock.

Mike looked to be having a heart attack; his whole face was red and sweating.

"Wow, Mrs Cicero!"

Mom put her fingers around his cock and said in a hushed tone, "I want you to tell me the real reason why you hung around my son so much?"

"B-Because he has a hot mom, because she's so hot, its cause you're so hot, oh wow, please Mrs Cicero, do it please. Whoa, wow."

"Carry on, tell me the whole truth." Mom then looked into the camera and gave the most nastiest glare. I knew what she was doing -- she was trying to humiliate me!

"I did it all for you. He's a dweeb, b-but when I saw you, when I saw how hot his mom is, I had to be that guy's pal, it's all about you! You're so sexy Miss's Cicero; I had to be around you, ohhh yes."

Mom tapped her fingers on his cock, "Now I want you to make it clear, did you only hang around my son to get closer to me?"

"Yeah, oh yeah, yes, yes. Fuck him! He's a tool. It's all for you, wow, it's all about you," Mike was ready to burst.

"Hmm, good boy!" She opened her mouth and proceeded to suck his cock!

"Oh my god!!!" screamed Mike. "Oh my, oh my god!!"

Mom was going to town on his cock; she held it firmly as she put her mouth in-and-out of it. The chatroom was going nuts:

"RedBangor: OH MY GOD she sucking the guy off!"

"RedBangor: HER SONS FRIEND, SHE SUCKING HIM OFF that dude is hung!"

"Erickson: what a slutty asian bitch, im so glad I ordered this now"

"Erickson: look at the technique on her, wow what a slutty whore she is"

"Justlookingforlove32: she soooo hot, I love her so badly."

"Dennis_mothertrucker: I think my mom did the same to me, Kim has a lucky son"

Mom occasionally looked at the camera as she sucked him off; she was putting on a show for the guys in the chatroom, and for me.

As Mom was sucking, she got an idea. She took her mouth out of Mike's cock and got on her knees.

"Cum on my face!" she instructed. "I want cum on my face!"

She hastily grabbed Mike's cock, rubbed it really fast, and got a large stream of cum in her face!

Mom smiled at him, licked her lips, and quipped, "Bye, Mike."

"But, can we do some more--"

"Bye, Mike."

"R-right."

Mike pulled his pants up and ran out the door. Mom crawled over to the webcam so we could get a closer look at her face. The cum was all over her, on her face, in her mouth, white droplets could be seen dripping off her luxurious black hair.

She looked into the camera, drenched in both cum and sweat. "Hmm, Son, how's that for payback? Your big strong friend? The one you never liked? Your mother just sucked him off, and he was a real big one! Oh, are we jealous? You jealous your mommy never showed you that kinda love? I'm sure you are. Now, you just watch and jerk-off like a good boy as mummy has lots and lots of fun sex, which you will never have~"

***

I never in my wildest dreams thought my mother was capable of doing what she did: she had sex with a barely-legal teenager, and let me watch! I think Mom was trying to make me humble as a punishment, it worked all right. I felt a myriad of emotions as I watched her suck off Mike; I was horny, shocked, jealous, just to name a few.

I also felt ashamed; everyone in my neighbourhood must have known that my mom was a slut. I guess that was her plan, me and Dad did exploit her, it was her turn to make us look bad. She was having her revenge on us, sure, but it did make for great viewing!

Mom showered after her blowjob; sadly she didn't take the webcam with her.

After showering, Mom lounged around the house in her blue robe. After relaxing for a while, she picked the camera up, put it on the table, sat down on the couch while holding some papers, and directly addressed her fans.

"Hey guys, hope you been enjoying the show. I wanna thank my sponsor real quick, 'Joh-Joh Productions,' for hosting the website. Now, let's get to the mailbag questions."

"RedBangor is asking if I can perform 'Soapy Massages...'Oh I get it, cause I'm Asian and all. Well Bangor, I can, but only if you guys send enough requests. Those 'Soapy Massages' have a very motherly touch to them, don't you think? And being a mom myself, I think I can do a nice job of it. Hmm, Mike gets dirty after he plays sports; maybe he needs one, I'm sure I can get him calling me mummy, heeheehee. "

She was enjoying this, I could tell. She liked teasing her customers, playing with them, I'm sure she got a kick out of making those kinds of comments.

"Dennis_mothertrucker wants to invite me to a live sex show, featuring him... and his mother...Well Dennis, I'll perform with anyone you want, as long as you pass the requirements my lawyers lay out, and pay me enough money, of course. Do that, and me and your mom will be rolling around, kay?"

She really seemed to enjoy her Web Mistress role, but of course, she was in it for the money, as well as the thrills. I never thought of her as that kind of woman, I was really surprised: she was a borderline prostitute!

"Justlookingforlove32 is asking if I liked the tribute video he done for me. Umm, it sure was different, and the music was nice...not so sure about the poin--"

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Please honey, open up," it was Dad. "It's not about being back together, I swear."

Mom went over and opened the door. Dad immediately went on his knees and clasped his hands together, "Baby, please listen, your website is making so much money! The trending figures are so huge! Baby, we can make so much more money from this, please, you know how good a businessman I am. Please let me be your manager, we share the profits, we married remember?"

Mom looked at the camera, waved her fingers across her neck, "Cut the feed," she ordered.

Right after saying that, the screen went black. A few minutes later, a message went up saying, "We now conclude our broadcast day. Please return tomorrow for more from Kim."

***

Later the next evening, the live-feed came back. The video screen loaded up, and I saw a room that was not like any I remembered from my house.

Someone was holding the camera and putting it on my mom; she was wearing her blue robe. I was confused as to what was going on. The camera moved around the room, my mom was in an unknown bedroom.

"How you feeling?" said the cameraman, who I immediately recognized as my dad.

"I'm just anxious, I never done anything like this before, I mean actually done it like this before."

I wondered what my mom meant by that comment. The chatroom was also buzzing:

"Dennis_mothertrucker: she's in someone else's house, this is not her bedroom"

"Dennis_mothertrucker: looks like my mom's bedroom"

"Erickson: I think she's doing a private party for someone...slutty asian, get fucked hard!"

"RedBangor: her husband is her cameraman? how awkward."

"Erickson: I hope she gets whats coming to her, a good fuck, asian slut, fuck her good"

"Justlookingforlove_32: I will love her even if she is not loyal to me!"

I heard some footsteps from the distance, the camera shifted to the door as an unknown man entered the bedroom. He was a middle-aged white man; I would say early 50's, about 5'9, had grey hair, a trimmed beard and medium build. I recognized him but I could not remember who he was. He was shirt less and wearing just boxer shorts.

He walked in cautiously. He looked at my dad and then looked at my mom. Right then I immediately knew who he was: It was Mr Patterson!

He was a neighbour of mine, my mom didn't like him much; he always tried to hit on her, even though he was married. My mom accused him of having a creepy 'Asian women fetish', amongst other things. I was completely stunned with this latest development.

Peter rubbed his hands and licked his lips as he looked longingly at my mom.

"Waited for a while huh?" asked my dad.

"Ohhh, you have no idea how long I have wanted this"

"Well, go ahead Pete, take her robe off."

Peter inched closer to my mom; his hands shook as he slowly removed her sash. He let the robe fall to the ground, and let out a huge gasp of pleasure.

"Oh my, oh my," he said as he looked at my mom's gorgeous body.

He put his hands around her hips, squat down and examined her tits intently. He took his tongue out and licked her nipples. Mom grimaced as the creepy old man licked her pert breasts.

"Those pill kicked in yet?" asked Dad.

Peter nodded.

"Well, Go ahead and take her to the bed then."

Peter led Mom to the bed, got her lying down on it, took his shorts off and put his cock in her. The look on his face was priceless; it was like he was both shocked and happy at the same time.

Peter was giving the effort of his life as he pumped his cock into my mom, while she just looked away into the distance, probably wishing that it would all be over quickly.

He was on top of my mom, with his face right next to her.

"Can I kiss you?" he polity asked my mother.

My mom looked over to my dad and asked, "Did he pay for that?"

"He did."

"Ok then," said my mom with noticeable disgust in her voice, "you can kiss me."

My mom squirmed as Peter kissed her on the lips. I can't really explain exactly why, but watching that middle-aged white man planting unwanted kisses on my Asian mother was so unbelievably hot! I had never been more turned-on.

Peter continued thrusting into my mother, the old man was making some progress too; he got her groaning a little.

As the sex was going on, a mature white woman casually walked into the room. She had on a cleaving-bearing blue dress, medium-length black hair, a nice round ass, and a pretty hot figure for a woman I suspected was over fifty. I knew who she was right away; it was Peter's wife: Helen Patterson.

She stood next to my dad, holding a wine glass, and watched on as her husband had sex with another woman.

Dad put the camera on her and asked, "So, what you think of all this?"

"Hmm, well, I know he is living out his dream right now," she paused to take a sip of her wine, "ever since you all moved in, he has had an obsession for her; he started working out, his computer is full of Asian models, he even moaned her name during lovemaking, he wants her so badly. So when you came up to him with this offer, I agreed with it. He would have done it, even if I said no."

"Ahem, yes" remarked Dad, "and you ok with it?"

"I honestly don't care anymore," she replied.

"Yeah...Well, you know, right now my wife and your husband are, you know, getting it on. So... i was thinking that I only think it's only fair that maybe me and you, you know, get a bit freaky?"

"Not a chance," she fired back.

Dad responded with silence.

"Your son on the other hand, I would consider."

Score! I always thought she was a MILF (Or a GILF to be more precise.)

On the bed, Peter turned around and got Mom to ride him. He put his hands on her tits and played with her erect nipples, Mom seemed to like that.

Mom rubbed her hands on Peter's chest as she rode him. She had a surprised expression on her face, and remarked, "Hmm, you been working out. And look, Tony, he shaves his chest."

Dad didn't respond. I sensed that he was embarrassed by that comment.

Mom seemed to be warming to Peter; she smiled at him and led his fingers into her mouth.

"Hmm hmmm," Mom said as she sucked Peter's finger, "You could teach my husband a thing or two."

"Ha, good one," quipped Dad.

Mom then turned to Dad, glared, and said sternly, "I wasn't joking." Right after saying that, she bent down and gave Peter a peck on the lips.

My mom had just told my thirty-seven year old dad that he was not as good in the bedroom as a man that was more than ten years older than him. Dad was very humiliated; his sexual prowess was mocked in front of the whole world. Mom was really starting to enjoy herself; I think the humiliation factor was really turning her on.

"Can-can I mention that thing I told you?" asked Peter

"Huh?" grumbled Dad, "oh right, whatever,"

"What thing?" asked Mom.

Dad took a deep breath and spoke quickly in a mumble. "Oh yeah, he told me this fantasy he had about you, I told him to tell you while I taped, whatever."

"Hmm, ok, sounds strange, but you can tell me Peter." Mom gave him a reassuring smile

"Ok, yeah, here goes: in my fantasy I live on a shore, like an island, just by myself, I'm a fisherman, a strong one, yeah. So, one day, a ship crashes near my island, a Korean ship, I guess, and all the crew die, expect you; I suspect that there are survivors, and go on with my day. Then, a week or so later, as I wander the jungle, I find you there, wearing animals hides, wielding a bow, barefooted, lots of leg, cleavage, oh my, and umm, you speak no English and have never seen a white man before, so you try to attack, and we tussle around the grass, my passion, your passion, meshing together, until we on the floor, in the same position we are now. I eventually take you as my bride, teach you English, have children with you, and we live on there, just us and the kids, forever and ever, for all of our lives..."

Surt
Surt
937 Followers
12