Mom & Daughter are Lesbians Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Touching them, feeling them, groping them, squeezing them, and fondling them, she fingered her big nipples before sucking her big nipples. Kissing and kissing her, she took her sweet time with her breasts before reaching her hand down to feel her shapely ass, squeeze her shapely ass, and slap her shapely ass. Then, as if her hand was a chastity belt, she cupped Laura's pussy through her panties while sliding an experienced finger along her pussy slit. She pressed down through her panties to rub her clit while masturbating her through her panties before reaching her hand down the front of her panties to take hold of her naked and already wet pussy.

Kissing and kissing her while continuing to masturbate her, as soon as Laura was on the verge of coming, sexually teasing her, Liz abruptly stopped. She removed her hand from Laura's panties and pushed them down and off. Once Laura was naked, Liz explored her naked body everywhere a woman had never touched her in such a loving way before.

### MADMADMADMAXine ###

"I want to make love to you. I want to lick your pussy while fingering your pussy. I want to eat you," said Liz whispering her sexual desire in Laura's ear while licking and blowing in her ear as if she was licking and blowing in her pussy. "I want to make you cum with my fingers and with my tongue. I want you to cum in my mouth and as soon as you do, I want to eat you again and again. Now, go in my bedroom and get on my bed, Bitch," said Liz walloping Laura's naked ass hard enough to color her shapely, naked ass pink.

A strong, professional, and capable woman in a world of spoiled men, nonetheless always able to hold her own, Laura never thought that her sexual fantasy would be to be taken. Yet, here she was being taken not by a man but by an even stronger woman. If Laura was looking for a Dominatrix, Liz would be her. If Laura was looking to get married again, instead of marrying a man who'd use her, abuse her, and hurt her, she'd marry Liz.

Only, not ready to settle down if ever ready to settle down, obviously with her not in a committed relationship, Liz was still playing the field. Here today and gone tomorrow, a world traveler that made Laura sometimes wonder if she worked for the CIA, she had been all over the world. Multilingual and able to speak ten languages fluently, she spoke Spanish, Portuguese Italian, French, German, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Turkic, and Farsi. With the world her lesbian playground, in the way that traveling men had women all over the world, obviously Liz had lesbian lovers all over the world and wasn't ready to hitch herself to any one woman just yet.

Anyone who wanted to be in Liz's sexual life had to play by her rules or not play at all. If only Liz was more vulnerable and needy, as vulnerable and needy as was Laura, instead of being her a sexy, booty calling bitch, she'd easily fall in love with her. Only, she'd rather be Liz's on and off again lover than not to be her lover at all. To Laura, Liz was her female version of 007 and she hoped that Liz saw her as her very own Pussy Galore.

### MADMADMADMAXine ###

Liz entered her bedroom naked. Denying her some sexy fun, Laura wished her lesbian lover had stripped off her clothes in front of her. Even better, while allowing her to touch and feel her through her clothes, Laura wished she had allowed her to strip her naked in the way that Liz stripped her naked. Taking her time removing her blouse, jeans, panties and bra, Laura wished she could have undressed Liz.

As if she was a dead starfish laying in the sand with her arms and legs spread, while waiting to be eaten, Laura laid on Liz's big, firmly comfortable bed naked. As if on a military mission and hiding in a bunker, Liz climbed in bed and slithered between Laura's legs. All that Laura could see of her lover was the top of her blonde, pretty head and those big, expressive, blue eyes staring up at her as if she was worthy of Liz's sexual preoccupation.

Like anything else, the first time was the best. The first time having sex with Liz was like that first sip of hot, strong, black coffee in the morning, that first taste of decadent, dark chocolate, that first sip of single malted scotch, or that first bite of pizza. The only thing more memorable was that first, long, wet, passionate kiss and the first time that Liz touched Laura's naked pussy before licking her naked pussy.

Gently rubbing her clitoris, as if her clit was a delicate crystal that could break, she rubbed it a little harder and faster while fingering her. Laura was already wet, so very wet and the first time the she felt Liz's tongue buried in her snatch was an unbelievable feeling and something that she'd remember for the rest of her life. She couldn't believe she was allowing Liz to have her wicked sexual way with her naked body.

Licking and licking her faster while fingering her deeper, Liz was Laura's fantasy lover. From out of all the men and women she had sex with, if she only had to choose one to keep forever, Liz would be the one. Only, with her too busy living her world adventures, Laura knew that Liz didn't feel the same way about her. She absolutely knew that there were other women in Liz's life, women that she obviously cared for more than she cared for Laura. Wishing things were different between her and Laura, she'd marry her, if she asked. Only, what would she tell her daughter.

"Heather, Mommy prefers having sex with women instead of having sex with men. Mommy is a lesbian. This is Elizabeth," imagined Laura introducing Liz to Heather. "We're in love. We're married. I'm her wife and she's my husband," imagined Laura telling her daughter.

Only, that was then and ten years later, this is now. Other than they come together two or three times a year, Liz was too busy with her work and with her life to include Laura on a daily, weekly, or even a monthly basis. Still, with Liz so intelligent and so interesting, as if she's a shooting star skyrocketing across Laura's sky, a little of her goes a long way.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

12