Mom and Her Lesbian Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Fantasy begins to become reality.
2.9k words
4.39
144.1k
82
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Offline_
Offline_
80 Followers

I woke up. All kinds of thoughts swirled through my head about the evening before. What was fantasy, what was reality? The clock said two fifty four. I had to pee pretty bad, so I slid quietly off the bed and stepped softly toward my bedroom door. The crusty residue of last night's jacking off jogged my memory - Mom and Roxy, her lesbian lover, had gone out for the night. Were they back yet? I'd fallen asleep after whacking off, thinking about them. Holy shit, I fell asleep buck naked, too. If they were already home, did they see me?

Figured I'd just step quietly into the bathroom, close the door, pee, flush, and get back to bed. If they were in Mom's room, they shouldn't wake up. It was extra dark in the bathroom, heavy curtains on the window kept the street lights out. I moved toward the toilet, planted my foot where I thought it usually went when I peed.

My shin touched something. Softish, warm. I jerked my leg back like I'd stepped on hot coals.

There was a giggle.

My eyes were beginning to adjust to the darkness, and I could see wavy dark hair, two twinkling eyes. Roxy?

"Sorry, hon. I was here first," she whispered. "But don't go anywhere."

I stood frozen, hoping she couldn't see that I was naked. My bladder was getting painful and she must have noticed me gyrating.

"Here," she whispered again. "I see you need to go pretty bad. I'll spread my legs and you aim between 'em."

I didn't have time to think. Taking hold of my cock, which was starting to grow embarrassingly large, I released a stream of pee in a direction I hoped didn't hit Roxy. When I failed to hear the sound of pee hitting water, I clamped down as hard as I could to stop the flow.

"You're fine, honey. Go ahead," she whispered.

Surely she knew I was peeing on her. She didn't mind? What kind of kink is that? A very interesting one, it seemed. I relaxed my sphincter and let the pee flow again. I heard it hitting her skin, and adjusted my aim until I heard it on the water below.

It seemed to flow forever. When it started to slow and the stream began to hit her again, I felt her hand on my cock. Her touch made adrenaline surge through me. She moved it slightly until the water tinkled again. Finally, it seemed like my bladder was empty, except for the usual last few drops that I didn't know how I was going to manage.

Roxy leaned forward. Her mouth closed around my cock.

"Wait, I'm not done," I said quickly.

She pulled away about an inch, and held her mouth open.

I didn't have time to think before a small trickle came out and flowed straight into Roxy's mouth. Then another spurt, and another. She took my cock into her mouth again and sucked.

The experience was almost too much for me. Too many new things, so many horribly wrong things that for some reason felt so damn good. There I was, in a sexual situation with someone else's girlfriend. My mom's girlfriend, for fuck's sake. I'd never once thought of pee as anything but a nasty but necessary part of life, now a hot, sexy woman was letting me pee on her and it was turning me on. What was wrong with me? It was all happening too fast.

Then she stood up and ran her fingers gently up to my chest, wrapped them around my neck. I felt the softness of her breasts press against me. Her lips met mine, crushing them. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth and mine, meeting it, explored its throbbing fleshiness. I could taste my pee on her tongue, and something deeply depraved in me wanted more.

My hands reached around to her back and held her to me, then I slid one hand down to feel the cool smooth flesh of her ass.

She pulled away from our kiss. "Fuck me," she whispered. "In your bed."

Roxy's hand in mine, I nervously walked to my room. At my bedside, I turned to face her, embracing her and kissing her again.

She pushed me gently backwards and I landed on the bed. Her head moved down toward my cock, which disappeared into her mouth again. A heavy breath heaved in my chest, I'd never felt anything so exciting. None of the girls my age that I'd dated had been like this, no wonder I'd never gotten laid. She climbed onto me, her tits hovering just above my chest. Again I felt their warm softness as she descended onto me, our mouths coupling in a kiss of writhing animal passion.

I wrapped a leg around hers and arched my back, straining my body against hers, with my cock in the middle feeling all the pressure.

She rolled onto her back and spread her legs, murmuring, "Suck my pussy."

Maneuvering my way toward her crotch, a heady scent hit my nose. So this is what pussy smells like, I noted. It's not bad. In fact, it's pretty fantastic. As my tongue probed her clitoris it hit me that she'd shaved herself. I wondered if my mom shaved there, too.

Roxy arched her back and moaned. "Yeah, that's it."

Probing deeper, my tongue felt a fleshy button, and I explored it.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she moaned.

Her juices were getting my face wet, and I didn't mind. I thought of my mom getting Roxy's pussy juice all over her face, too, and my cock grew stiffer.

"Fuck me, now," she whispered.

I crawled up, but before sinking my cock into her I wanted to sample her breasts. First her right one - I licked her hard, dark nipple and it grew even more firm. Then I sucked as much of her breast as I could into my mouth.

"Yeah, suck it hard, suck the other one, too baby."

I moved toward her left breast and did the same, the sensation of her flesh in my mouth and the effect it had on her was incredible.

"Please fuck me now," she whispered.

Straddling her, I struggled to find the right position. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Her hand grabbed my cock and guided it toward the right place, and once it started to slide in, I knew there was no turning back.

I pushed it into her, her juices making it slide easily. She felt pretty tight around my cock, and that made it feel all the more awesome for me. Soon, I felt the cum start to well up and I did my best to make it last. But it was no use - I came in Roxy's pussy with a tremendous gush, panting and sweating, collapsing in her arms.

She lay beneath me, caressing my back, kissing my cheek. I slowly pulled out of her and rolled onto my side. She turned and kissed me. "So how did you like it?" she said.

"That was fucking awesome."

"It was really your first time? I'm impressed."

"Yeah. Well, I practice a lot."

She giggled. "I should probably get back to your Mom before she wonders if I went home for the night."

I didn't respond, but she didn't leave, either. I thought about how I'd been kissing the lips that my mother probably kissed just a few hours ago. Had Roxy buried her face in my mom's pussy, covering it with her juices? When I kissed Roxy, were my mom's pussy juices getting in my mouth, like my pee was? Like when I was jerking off earlier, the idea was both horrible and exciting as hell.

"What are you thinking?" she whispered.

No way I was telling her. No fucking way.

"Don't worry about your mom," she said, placing her hand on my chest. "We talked about it. I told you before, she wanted your first time to be great. Tonight, on the way home, she brought it up again. I said I'd love to be the one to do it. Know what she said?"

"What'd she say?"

"She said, 'I think you'd be perfect. Go for it'."

"No way."

"I just didn't expect it to be tonight, or I'd have arranged for us to have more time together. I wanted to make it really special for you."

My head was swimming with all the things she was telling me. My own mom doesn't mind sharing her girlfriend with me, even though she's old enough to be, well, my mom.

"I really enjoyed what we just did, you know. You might have noticed, I perv on really freaky things. I love women, and I also happen to like young studs like you. And when we were in the bathroom, that's another kink of mine. Your mom and I do that in the shower. Do you want to take a shower with me some time?"

My cock grew hard again. "Yes, I'd like that."

"Did you like peeing on me?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want me to pee on you?"

"Yeah."

"Good. I want to pee in your mouth like you peed in mine." Her hand grasped my cock, stroking it.

"Yes. I want to drink your pee." I couldn't believe I was saying it.

She kissed me long and deeply. "I've got all kinds of kinks you're going to like. I think that's why your mom loves me. You two are a lot alike."

A light was turned on. My body jerked, startled. Mom was up.

She appeared in the hallway, naked. I was mortified. She'd caught me in bed with her lover. Yes, Roxy said it was ok, but was it, really?

"There you are," Mom said sleepily, peering into my room. My cock went completely limp.

Roxy turned, squinting.

"Sorry, I'm interrupting." Mom said.

"Mm, no; we were just making plans to continue tomorrow," she replied.

Mom smiled. "God, I'm sorry, come to bed when you're ready, honey."

"No, really." she slowly got out of my bed. "Jimmy's got me worn out. I'd better go to sleep before I can't walk tomorrow." She stepped toward the door, her gorgeous round ass illuminated in the soft glow of my bedside clock. She turned and blew me a kiss. "Good night, baby."

She took my mother's hand and they disappeared into their bedroom. I realized I'd been lying there naked, exposed, with my cock hard again at the sight of Roxy's gorgeous body. What was so strange was, my mom had to have seen me like that, and it didn't bother me. And it didn't seem to bother her either.

I lay there thinking about what had just happened. I'd finally lost my virginity at eighteen, and it was fantastic. All at the same time, I'd been with someone else's girlfriend, done something really kinky in the bathroom, and my mom and I had seen each other naked. It had been a night of firsts.

Roxy's juices were still on me, on my cock, and I found myself wishing I could suck them off, taste them one more time. Then I heard soft moaning from down the hall. Were they doing each other now? Holy crap, Roxy is insatiable! She went from fucking me to fucking my mom in no time at all. Or was mom fucking her? I thought of mom's face buried in Roxy's pussy, where mine had just been. The pussy my cum had just filled. My cock grew rock hard thinking of Mom licking my cum out of Roxy's pussy. I wondered what she thought of it.

I also wondered why they'd left their door open. They'd always closed it before. What if I tiptoed to the bathroom again and happened to peek into their room, what would I see? Would they notice me? Would they stop? I started to swing one leg off the bed, but then chickened out. Couldn't push my luck. I got what I wanted, and I couldn't really ask for more than that. A few minutes later I drifted off to sleep.

The sun was streaming into my room when I woke up. I stretched, turned, noticed my door was closed. I knew it was open when I went to sleep, one of them must have closed it. Did they see me naked on the bed? How could they see me with the sheet over me? Wait, I don't remember pulling the sheet over me before falling asleep - which of them did that?

I got up, slid on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, and reached for the doorknob. I hesitated. What would I see out there? Oh, come on; nothing I hadn't seen all the other times Roxy had slept over. I opened it.

The bathroom door was closed. It sounded like the shower was running. Glancing toward Mom's bedroom, the door was open but neither of them were there. Then I heard low murmurs from the bathroom. Was Roxy doing what she'd told me they do? I wished I could watch.

Hungry, I went to the kitchen and fixed some breakfast. Took it to the living room to eat, and flipped on the TV, but turned down the volume so I could hear better whatever they were doing in the bathroom. By the time I'd finished eating, the shower noise stopped. A minute later, the bathroom door opened.

"Morning, darling," Mom said, casually passing the towel over herself as she stepped to the bedroom.

"Hey, Mom," I said.

Roxy stepped out, but without a towel. "Morning, sweetie," she said.

"Hey, Roxy." My cock stiffened.

Mom shouted from the bedroom, "Jimmy, what do you want to do today?"

In a quieter voice, I heard Roxy say, "I know what he wants to do." I also heard Mom giggle.

Mom came out, dressed in a halter top and jean shorts, and looking hotter and sluttier than I'd ever seen her. Her wavy shoulder length blonde hair was wet and tousled in a very seductive way. Roxy was right behind her, in a tight tee shirt and mini skirt. She sat on the sofa next to me. Mom sat on my other side. "You want to hang out around here today?" she said.

"Yeah, that sounds good," I said. Both of them sat with their thighs touching mine. Mom picked up the remote and turned the TV off. "Jimmy, we should talk a little about last night."

Oh shit, I thought, I'm doomed.

"I heard you were a bad boy," she went on.

"He was a very bad boy," Roxy said.

Mom leaned forward and looked straight at me. "My girlfriend cheated on me, Jimmy. She slept with someone else behind my back."

Now I was confused. Didn't Roxy say...

"What do you think I should do about it, Jimmy?"

"Um. She told me- " I could barely force myself to say it. "She said you said it was ok."

"She did, did she? Is that true, honey?" She looked at Roxy. "You told my son I approved of you sleeping with him?"

"I might have mentioned it."

Mom shook her head, frowning. "What exactly did she say, Jimmy?"

"She, um... She said you'd talked about my um... My first time, being with someone special. She said she offered to do it and you said it was ok."

Mom's frown softened. "Well, guess what?" She patted my thigh. "That's exactly what I said." Now she was smiling, and leaned back. "Tell me how it was. Was it everything you expected?"

I was so relieved, I let out a weak laugh. Turning toward Roxy, who was smiling too, I said, "It was amazing. Way better than I ever expected."

Mom leaned slightly toward me. "Do you want to spend more time with Roxy? She said in a soft voice.

I felt Roxy's fingers clasp mine. "I'd like that," I said. "If it's ok with you, that is."

"I actually don't mind at all. There's something about sharing her with you that's; I don't know. I know I'm a kinky, perverted woman - sharing my girlfriend with my son gets me kind of excited, to tell you the truth."

My cock was so hard, I tried to shift my legs to hide it. This was weird as hell, in a very awesome way.

Roxy spoke up, "My perverted side loves this, too. Jimmy's young enough to be my son. We have all kinds of naughty things to explore together."

"Darling, you only have one side, and it's perverted. Well, it'll be, uh, interesting to see where this leads," Mom said. "We three might really have a good time together. Don't you think so, baby?" She patted my thigh.

My head was swimming. I wanted to say something clever and debonair, but all that came out was, "I hope so."

"Oh, trust me; we will," she said, standing up. The tramp stamp on the small of Mom's back was right in front of my face, and the firm roundness of her ass truly tempted me to grab and squeeze it.

Roxy let go of my hand and stood too, taking mom's hand. Together they went to the kitchen. I decided I'd better shower, and went to my room to find some clean clothes.

Offline_
Offline_
80 Followers