Mom and Her New Boyfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
A son watches his mother and step-father consummate.
2.9k words
4.03
109.3k
33
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 01/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

There is no need to read MHNB 1 and 2 before reading this story as everything relevant is explained at the start of this story. It is recommended that you (the reader) read the first two chapters of this story as it will give you a better understanding of what's going on. Rolecall time:

The eldest daughter is Khloe Kardashian and named Kelly Karlson

The younger daughter is Kourtney Kardashian and named Shelly Karlson

Ziyi Zhang is the mom in the story and named Cynthia Karlson.

***

I sat there at that wedding hall, wondering how I got there. It all started when my Chinese mom -- Cynthia being her name -- started to date this white man named Joseph. He was always weird with her, groping her and publicly fucking her. The normal things people do when dating.

I watched them fuck a couple times and I'm sure Joseph knew this but I couldn't prove it. Joseph and my mom fell so in love that they decided to marry each other and that's how I ended up in that wedding hall.

It was the day of the wedding and I was watching my mom exchange vows, she wore a stunning form-fitting white wedding dress which looked as good as it cost -- and it cost a lot. I forgot to mention that Joseph was a very, very rich man.

As beautiful as she looked in that dress, the only thing I thought about was how good she looked without it on. By then, I had seen her naked or half-naked plenty of times, so whenever I saw her fully-clothed, I always remembered how she looked naked: seeing my mother in all those situations (seeing her be used as a sex slave by Joseph, seeing her in a thong, seeing her get spanked, etc) had warped my views on her.

It was an intimate affair with many unfamiliar faces; none of my mother's family from Beijing came to the wedding. Everyone at the wedding was one of Joseph's family or friends. The two noticeable absentees were Joseph's son Kevin and Joseph's wife Denise, they had 'prior engagements,' Larry Bucko didn't make it either, for the same reason.

I was seated next to Joseph's sexy daughters, Kelly and Shelly; both sisters were wearing formfitting purple dresses. If they were around my age, they would have been the perfect step-sisters to have. Kelly was 28 and Shelly was 24. From the looks I got from them, I don't think they liked me.

Since they both lived in sunny L.A, the wedding was probably one of the few times I would have likely seen them. Shelly had a great toned body; she stood at around 5'4, and had a smoking-hot ass; it was so tight and hot looking, if she bended over, I would dare any guy not to smack that ass. Oh and her breasts, my god, in that purple dress her breasts looked like two, perfectly sized, delicious peaches.

Though Shelly was a Grade-A hottie, it was Kelly who really stood out, with her sexy, fine curves and towering 5'8 frame. She was more of a full-figured woman than her sister, I could've stuck my head in those great full tits of hers. She had an ass so big and fine, you could eat your dinner of it. Earlier that day, I had seen her greet a bunch of guys, they were friends and family members of the Karlson family; Kelly sure did have a lot of 'uncles.' All these 'uncles' would greet her with a tight long hug, some of them rubbing her back and whispering into her ear.

Kelly and Shelly whispered to each other while their father and my mother exchanged vows.

"Ugh look at her, all loved up with Dad. I could just barf," Kelly was voicing her disproval at her father's choice of wife.

"She doesn't even have an ass!" chimed in Shelly with a hissing expression on her face, "Not like yours Kelly, Daddy just loves you're a-" before Shelly could finish her sentence, she saw me out of the corner of her eye and immediately went quiet.

The wedding passed without incident, the reception afterwards was also uneventful. The real main-event for me was the consummation of the marriage; I expected that Joseph had something spectacular planned for my mom.

After the wedding reception, it was to the hotel for Mom, Joseph and me. I was very disappointed to find out that my room was booked on a floor far below theirs, which meant I could not peek at them in their hotel room.

I was allowed in the limo with Joseph and Mom; they kept exchanging loving glances with each other the whole time. This was one of the rare times that Joseph did not make lewd comments about my mom in front of me; he must have been real focused for his first official fuck of my mom.

***

I could not get to Joseph's and Mom's room because they had been booked on the private suite, so I wondered around the hotel at night. I was bored and was just looking around the place. Random comment: my mom worked at the same hotel we stayed in that night.

It was 3am and all the other occupants were asleep. I wandered over to the floor above mine and found one room which had a light shining out of it. The door was ever-so-slightly open; I tip-toed near it to take a look.

I went forward to this room, hesitantly, not knowing who was there. I heard a high-pitched screaming voice which said, "Fuck me Uncie, fuck me hard."

I looked in and saw Kelly, the eldest daughter of Joseph, lying on the bed, getting rammed in the pussy. Her giant tits shaking furiously as a balding, bearded, middle-aged man, who looked strangely familiar, kept putting hard strokes into the pussy of Kelly.

"Fuck me Uncie, like you did back home," she moaned as she gripped the bedpost. She was gritting her teeth and grunting loudly, she reminded me of a wild Amazonian woman.

I wondered who this 'Uncie' guy was. I looked over, and much to my surprise, it was actually her real Uncle.

The man who had sex with her was Roger, the older brother of Joseph. I met him earlier that day at the reception.

"Quiet it down, you may wake someone," said Shelly, the younger daughter of Joseph.

Shelly then walked over to Roger, and handed him a martini.

"Thanks baby," he said in his gruff voice. He leaned over and gave Shelly a kiss on the lips. As Shelly leaned in to kiss her uncle, I saw her wearing nothing but a string thong. I could not see her front-side but I did see her perfectly-toned ass.

From my view, I could see Kelly getting rammed hard, the bed looked like it was about to break from all that pressure. Kelly's legs rested on Roger's shoulders as he rammed his cock deep into her. I watched as Roger took quick, then slow, deliberate thrusts into his niece.

"You always know how I like it Uncie," said an out-of-breath Kelly, " just like at home... remember how hard you went on my 18th birthday."

"Kelly! Anyone can be outside just passing-by, don't mention that sorta stuff!" Shelly sounded cross at her big sister. I was jacking-off to the sex, but also trying to wrap my head around all the revelations that had just come out.

"Chop, chop we gotta leave for L.A. in twenty minutes," said Shelly.

I was jacking-off while kneeling down and was so excited by what I saw, that I cummed on the door and made a sound when I did it. Hoping not to get caught, I ran off as soon as I cummed.

***

I fell asleep at around 5am and was awoken by a phone call from Joseph.

"Hey Charles, it's time to go."

He sounded really tired, I knew why. I was about to hang-up before Joseph told me something else.

"Guess what happened in Kelly and Shelly's room? Some weirdo ejaculated on Kelly and Shelly's hotel room door! What kinda guy would do that?"

"It was probably drunks," I replied.

***

One week later, me, Mom and Joseph had moved into our new mansion home. All the excitement of moving had made me forget about the Karlson sisters and their romantic rendezvous with their Uncle. I had decided to not ask Joseph about any of the strange things he and his family had done, they were good to us and I didn't want to spoil that.

After getting all our stuff in the mansion, Joseph approached me and told me he had a surprise.

He slapped me on the shoulder and said, "Hey Son, I got you a new computer with all the latest hi-tech whatever you want. Your mother won't be back till late, so spend all day there."

I thanked him and went to go find my new room. I was thrilled at having a new computer, but the thrill that was waiting for me on the computer would far surpass that.

I got to the room and found a hi-spec PC in the corner. I turned the monitor on and was greeted by a banner which read, "Interracial-Consummation.com," I clicked it without hesitation.

The website's top banner had a picture of my mom, smiling with cum neatly smeared on her face. I was stunned beyond belief. Before I had time to react, a video started to load.

The first thing I saw in the video was my mom's wedding dress on the floor: this was their honeymoon for sure.

It was filmed late at night in their lavish hotel suite. The lighting was dim, but good enough for me to see all that was going on. Joseph, as I could tell from some of the early footage, was already fully naked.

He moved the camera to show my mom in bridal lingerie. She had a tiny, white-lacy bra which perfectly showcased her small-yet-perfectly formed breasts. He made her do a twirl, she turned around and stuck her cute butt out to the camera; she had a thong on. Joseph had my mom wearing thongs all the time it seemed.

"Looking good baby," said Joseph with a dirty slur in his voice, "Now I promise this tape is just for me and no one else will see it." Just after saying that, Joseph put the camera in his face and winked.

My mom replied with a mumbled, "yes," and nodded.

Joseph put the camera on top of the TV so that it faced the bed. He then started to touch-up my mom. She rubbed his cock as he looked to the camera. While she gave him a two-handed handjob, Joseph felt-up my mom's creamy, delicate ass.

Joseph started talking to my mom while kissing her shoulder.

"Your ex-husband didn't want to fuck this amazing body?"

"Yes," She said in her usual whispered, accented voice.

He kissed her cheek before saying, "Honey, tell the camera there whose bitch you are."

"Your," she said, "I'm your bitch."

"Go on baby; get the stuff," ordered Joseph, "and crawl over to it"

My mom got on all fours without hesitation. My mom then proceeded to crawl and wiggle her cute butt to the fridge. She opened the door and got out a can of beer.

"Now, she has never drank a drop of alcohol before," Said Joseph to the camera, "tonight's the night," he grinned.

She crawled over to him as he now sat on the edge of the bed. Joseph was holding the camera and pointing it to my mom.

"Now baby, open it."

She did as instructed.

"Good, now, don't drink it out the can, pour it on my cock bitch, and suck it off!"

She put the beer all over his cock and sucked it dry, this made me cum instantly.

"That's my girl," he said while he rubbed her hair. He later made her empty a whole six-pack on his cock. After finishing up the six-pack, my mom was slightly tipsy.

He unhooked her bra, untied her thong and placed her on the bed. He pumped his cock in her while still holding the camera; she seemed slightly out of it.

"It's time," he bellowed out-loud.

"No, no, no, no" said my mom, who looked a tad petrified.

"No bitch, it's time, turn over and let me fuck you properly in the ass. Last time you let me get to the tip. I want to fuck your whole ass, go in deep and have you on all-fours like a fucking bitch."

She kept saying no while Joseph turned her over. She pleaded with him to reconsider; Joseph ignored her and put his attentions on the camera's placement. Joseph wanted the camera at the right angle, so you could see my mom's expressions.

She really didn't want to do it, I kinda felt bad for her, but only a little. I suspected that this was their version of roleplay: Joseph played out his fantasies while my mom acted in accordance.

My mom got on all fours while still trying to talk Joseph out of deep anal-sex. He propped her up, put her on her hands and knees and shoved his considerably large cock into her tight ass.

She screamed a loud cry when the cock went in, an even louder cry when the cock went all the way in. Joseph then proceeded to thrust even harder while grunting loudly.

Mom's face showed no pleasure; she looked to be in pain. She was grimacing as Joseph slapped her ass hard. His fingers creped from her ass to her face, he started to fishhook her mouth.

"Fucking bitch, take it like the fucking slutty bitch you are. I fucking found you; you're my slutty property. You dirty, low down, fucking cock magnet."

That hotel room romp was a step above the usual fucks I saw those two have, that time she didn't seem to enjoy it at all.

Halfway into the fucking, Joseph started to gently pull on my mom's hair as she screamed out, "please, please!" He finally gave her the reprieve she wanted after he cummed on her ass.

What came next failed to surprise me. He lay down on the bed and was kissing her gently while he told over and over how much he loved her.

"I love you, I really do, you did so well, I'm so glad I'm with you."

She nodded and smiled. She seemed tired, so he let her sleep on the bed while he went to go turn off the camera

But, it was not over. After a pause, the video started back up. It was still night and Joseph was holding the camera. Joseph put the camera on my mom, who was sleeping, face up, fully nude, her tight tits and toned stomach on show. He pulled out a sharpie and wrote, "MY PROPERTY" on her stomach. He giggled as he drew an arrow down to her pussy to make the message clear.

This, I thought, was something she would not take, but, I had one final surprise. After the video ended a set of pictures featuring my mom showed up. These pictures were taken in the hotel room. By the scenery, I could tell that these pictures were taken early in the morning.

The first picture was my smiling mother sitting on the edge of the bed with the morning sun behind her and the words "MY PROPERTY" written on her stomach. I saw high-quality picture after picture of my mom posing with that slogan written on her stomach. By the look of the photos, she endorsed the message written on her.

After a long period of watching, re-watching and looking at the pictures, I went over to speak to Joseph.

I respected everything the man had done for me, but that was it for me. He had been playing mind-games with me and I wanted to know why. I was going to ask about the weird things he and Mom did in bed, the 'close' relationship he seemed to have with his daughters, his secretive conversations with his ex- wife, all those things and more.

I was ready to talk. I went up to him, but before I even said a word, he cut in.

"Enjoy it, Son?"

"Yeah, I did," I replied nervously.

"Good. Don't worry about anyone else watching, that website is set-up so that only people I choose can get to watch it. Now, I know you have lots of questions, and I will get around to answering them, but you have to be patient, everything will be clear soon."

I suddenly felt nervous, all that courage I had was plucked out of me. I agreed with him and walked back to my room. I didn't want to rock-the-boat, so I decided to let everything slide.

At dinner that night, everything seemed ok, Mom looked very happy, so did Joseph.

Joseph, in fact, had an announcement to make: "This is nice, having my family around me... You know, around four months or so from now, after everything here gets settled, we're going to make that long drive over to visit my kids and ex-wife. Hope you're looking forward to it."

End -- This family's story continues on in the series 'This House of Incest'

Surt
Surt
937 Followers