Mom & I: A True Story Ch. 2

Story Info
He kisses his mother...everywhere...
4k words
4.52
510.1k
92
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Markson
Markson
259 Followers

Unlike many, or perhaps most, stories you may read on the net which state that they are true, this one really is. Only names, locations and minor details have been changed to protect those involved.

* * * * *

"Kiss me... I want you to kiss my whole body..." she murmured. I immediately obey her request and start kissing her tits, the little nipples, surrounded by large pink areolas, were rock hard. After sucking and kissing them for a long time I began exploring the rest of mom's body with my tongue. From time to time she shuddered and panted. Eventually, after playing for a while with her belly button, I arrived at her pubic hair. Carefully I parted her cunt lips and stared at the pink crevice tipped by her clit. An exquisite perfume emanated from her cunt. She accepted patiently my inspection for a while then she grabbed my head with both hands, gently forcing it towards her twat.

"Kiss me... please kiss me there," she whispered. I place my mouth on her vagina and started licking and kissing. She opened the legs wide and forced my head against the crevice, it felt like she was trying to thrust me back to the same place where I came from nineteen years before! I went on sucking and licking the uniquely-flavored liquid produced by her body. She was now quivering continuously and, just when my jaws were beginning to ache, she had a sequence of short spasms and released the pressure on my head.

"Please come... put it on me..." she begged. I crawled back over her body and wrapped my arms around her neck. She gazed into my eyes in a different way. It wasn't my tender and sweet mom, here was another woman, with a sensuous look, lust gleaming out of her green eyes. I was amazed to find that for the first time I noticed mom had green eyes, a dark, indefinable green. The tip of my hard rod was rubbing against her labia but I was afraid to profane so special a part of my mother's body. As a matter of fact I was enjoying having my knob nested in that warm, soft and soaking cradle.

Mom spread her legs wider and pushed her belly against my prick in an unmistakable invitation to invade her body with my boyhood. A light push of my crotch was enough to insert half of my shaft in her eager vagina. Mom gasped loudly, her hands tightly wrapped around my waist, pulling my body against hers. A second stroke and I was fully inserted in her in pussy. I was so excited that, even though I tried to keep control of the situation it took only a few strokes before I felt a strange and exquisite sensation, as though all my body fluids had been drained through my dick into her sucking vagina. It was a so strong that was I had to struggle to stop myself fainting. Breathless I relaxed my body over mom while she caressed my back. I kept my face buried in her hair, savoring its sweet perfume. Now, after I had fulfilled my dream, I was afraid to face mom. When eventually I dared to look at her she had a shy smile in the face.

"How do you feel?" she asked. I assured that I was feeling alright and for sometime we exchanged caresses until my dick completely softened and slid out of her body.

"Now that you have satisfied your desires for my body I want to tell you something," she said. "Sometimes when you fulfill a need and return to reality there's a feeling that you shouldn't have done that. It's a sort of guilt. Please don't feel so, what we did was not something bad. Of course, society says that a mother and her son musn't have sex with each other. But you shouldn't feel guilty or bad for what we did. Treat it as an experience, nothing more than that." I was so tired and stressed with all that happened to me in the last few hours that I barely noticed when mom turned off the bedside lamp.

I woke up next morning with a strange feeling, as if I had had a nice dream. Looking to my side I saw mom sleeping quietly on her back. It wasn't a dream! As I remembered what we had been doing some hours before a doubt begun to grow in me. I was afraid that it just happened because mom had drank too much vodka. If I was correct she would blame me, who'd been clear-headed, for all that had happened between us. It would be hell when she woke up! Even so I felt my prick slowly getting hard again. Thinking, as in the song, "Whatever will be will be," I decided to have what might be my last sight of mom's naked body.

Very slowly, so as not to wake her, I took hold of the sheet that covered both of us and started to move it down. In a while I could see mom's naked body again, her tits moving up and down with the pace of her breathing; her surprisingly flat belly and the large expanse of black fur, still sticky with the mixture of my dried semen and her own juices. The velvety skin of her rounded thighs had several shiny stains. I had a moment of apprehension when I saw that she was waking up. Was mom thinking the same as me? Her eyes twinkled several times, then she looked down at her own naked body and then slowly back in my direction. After a moment a shy smile sprang to lips.

"What are you looking at?"

"I was looking at your body. You know that you have a wonderful body?" She smiled again, delightedly at my admiration of her. Seeing that she didn't have any bad feelings about what happened the night before I bent closer and delicately took a nipple in my mouth. She sighed and started caressing my hair.

"Thank you, mom!" I whispered looking into her tender face.

"Why?"

"Because you gave me the most wonderful gift I ever received. Until now you were just my loving mother; it's amazing that I never saw you before as a woman, I mean, you were mommy, the person who took care of me when I was sick, who checked my school performance and all that. I know it was even more difficult after the divorce. And all of a sudden my dear mom shows up as a sexy woman, a beautiful female! You can't realize how happy I am. I feel much better now. I was afraid you would blame me for what we did."

"By no means, there's nothing to regret!"

"Just one thing you said yesterday after we... well...you know. You said that I should treat it as an experience. Does that mean that it's all over?"

"Yes," she answered without hesitation.

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm your mother, we are not supposed to do that."

"Mom, I don't understand why should we act in accordance with a rule that was established thousands of years ago by a silly feeble-minded?. Why can we being just a man and a woman? We are both adults, nobody is being forced to do it. Or may be you didn't like it?"

"It's not a matter of like or dislike, you must understand that..."

" Just answer my question!" I almost shout, surprising myself with my strong determination.

Conversely from my brother or my sister, until that moment I had been a highly acquiescent son, accepting without questions mom's authority, an authority that largely grew up after she had divorced from daddy. Mom was surprised, as well, with my manners. She looked on me in the same way she used to do when was saying something that ended up with an argument. I looked intently into her eyes and she raised the head, her face blushed thoroughly. I came close and surrounded mom in my arms. It seems that it was what she was despairingly expecting me to do.

"Oh Mark, my dear. I'm so confused, I don't know what to do." This was the first time I'd seen mom show any weakness. We were both sat on the bed, I held her in my arms and she buried her face in my chest, which was quickly becoming damp with her tears. She was sobbing loudly, like a child, her body shaking uncontrollably. It lasted a long time before it began to subside. I don't remember the date but that moment was certainly my first step into maturity. I was able to understand what was going on with mom: the end of her relationship with that man, combined with what had taken place between us was too much in such a short period of time. It was painful to have to give up in my physical intentions but it was the only thing to do. To follow through would have been to rape mom and this wasn't in my plans.

"Easy Mom, it's all right now. I understand... I think that the best thing now is for you to take a shower whilst I fix a breakfast for us." She seemed relieved with my decision; I held her face and tenderly kissed her forehead. Quickly she jumped out of bed and stepped into to the bathroom. I looked at her naked body for what I believed was the last time.

After breakfast I took a shower and went to deal with my other passion: my car. For my eighteenth birthday daddy had given me a 1969 Volkswagen Karman-Ghia. It was as old as me and in a terrible condition but with the help of a friend whose father was a retired mechanics and had a full set of tools in his garage, I had been spending every free moment working on it. My friend was doing the same with a '72 Plymouth Road Runner. Our plan was not to restore the cars but turn them in some sort of hotrods, taking account of our limited budgets. I was saving every penny and investing them in my car.

I went to my friend's house to work on the suspension but it was a lost day. I couldn't work with my usual enthusiasm and was so distracted that my friend noticed it. In spite of my efforts my mind was far away from my lovely Karman-Ghia. I was replaying the previous night countless times in my mind. His mother invited me to have lunch there. I called mom to let her know. During the lunch I caught myself looking at his mother several times. She was a few years older than mine and the perfect image of a mother; several pounds overweight, gray hair pulled back into a bun, spectacles and wearing an apron over her dress. I couldn't imagine my friend facing the same problems I had!

We worked in our cars till mid afternoon and then I went back home. At first I thought mom wasn't there and felt relieved. The breakfast had been very embarrassing, both of us avoiding looking directly at each other. I was tired, both physically and mentally and decided to have a nap. When I woke up it was almost eight PM, I had a quick shower and decided to see my buddies in a bar that belonged to an old racing driver. The place was decorated with trophies, old posters, photos and all kind of racing memorabilia. A bunch of us car fanatics use to meet there. The owner liked to talk about racing and we could stay the whole night and drink only one soda.

As I was leaving I saw light under mom's bedroom door. As I usually did, I knocked to let her know that I was leaving. Usually mom answered, "Good night, take care," but that night there was no answer and I assumed that she was already asleep. I was opening the front door when she came hurrying out of her bedroom.

"Mark, hold on a moment please. Where are you going?" It sounded very odd since she was never interested in where I was going.

"I'm going to see my buddies."

"Mark honey, we need to talk."

"If you don't mind, can we talk tomorrow? It's a Sunday and we have the whole day."

"I ... I want to talk now." The only thing I could guess she wanted to talk about was what had taken place the night before. "Please Mark, five minutes." She almost implored me. It didn't make any difference if I was five minutes or half an hour later.

"OK, let's talk".

"Do you mind if we sit?" She grabbed me by the hand and led me to the sofa where everything started 24 hours earlier.

"Mark, I spent the whole day thinking about what happened between us and..." It seemed that she had prepared a speech for the occasion and was trying to luck up the courage to say it. I decided to help her.

"Mom, listen, we already talked about it. You don't need to worry, it's gonna be the way you want." I was trying to be polite and not show any resentment about her decision.

"Honey, it's not what you're thinking, well... it is but," she came closer to me and placed a hand on my leg, her voice was almost a whisper. "As I said, I thought about everything carefully and came to a conclusion. You were right when said there is something between you and me, and if you and I agree and keep it in secret then it's OK. This morning you asked me one thing that I didn't dare to answer but I will do it now: Yes, it was very good, I hadn't had so strong an orgasm for a long time."

"Do you mean, you and I...?" It was my turn to be stunned at what she was saying. Mom nodded several times and, as if to seal her intentions, she gave a light kiss on my lips. I pulled her against me and mashed my lips against hers. Mom jumped on top of me, sitting on my lap. I was amazed and thrilled that she had changed her mind.

"Are you still planning to see your friends?" She whispered almost inaudibly.

"What do you want me to do?"

"If you really don't mind I want you here..." I kissed her again and placed a hand on her knee. It was late fall, warm weather, and mom were wearing a light and loose sleeveless cotton dress. My hand slithered up her leg, lifting the dress up and exposing her rounded thighs. Slowly I started unbuttoning her dress. Once again her small lacy white bra was revealed.

"I don't understand why you wear a bra. You don't need it."

"After breast-feeding three children and at my age I'm not so sure that I can go without it."

"Next time we go somewhere together I will show you..."

"Why don't we go to my room? I have a surprise for you," she said in a mysterious tone and with a funny look. We rushed to her room and whilst we kissed passionately I frantically removed her dress.

"Sit down and watch," mom said and unclasped the bra exposing her bare breasts. She inserted a thumb in each side of the waistband and slowly, very slowly, pulled them down. I was treated to a breathtaking sight; the formerly wide mat of thick fur that covered most of her lower belly was gone. Now there was just a small triangle, no more than two inches wide on each side of her bare twat. The cunt lips, now entirely visible, were tightly closed, not easy after three births.

"I hope you like it!"

"It's wonderful! Exactly the way I figured it should be. When you did it?"

"This afternoon, I went to the beauty parlor were I used to have my legs waxed and asked the girl to have a 'haircut'. She suggested the style adopted by the table dancers." I held mom by the hips and pulled her against my face, gently kissing her pussy. Mom sat on the bed and peeled the panties all the way off. My clothes quickly followed and we were soon again fully naked on the bed.

"How do you feel with your new hairstyle?" I asked her.

"It was funny; when I left the salon it was like I was wearing no panties. I felt so excited that I was afraid people around would notice. My pussy was dripping and my panties were soaked. I rushed back home and had a shower."

I inserted a finger in her pussy, it was wet again and made a sucking sound as I played with it with my fingers.

"I never saw a woman so juicy," I told her, "you should be called Miss Honey Pot."

"You fool!" She blushed and tenderly slapped my forearm. We exchanged light kisses like two young sweethearts, trying to make that moment last as long as possible.

"Tell me what made you change your mind," I said.

"After you went out this morning I start thinking about what we'd done. At the start I blamed myself, thinking that I had, intentionally or not, created the circumstances to make it happen. I felt responsible for everything. You are nearly a man, and is not easy for a man, especially at your age, to resist the temptations of a naked woman, even if that woman is your mother. I decided I should never have let you undress me and certainly shouldn't have invited you to stay in my bed. I was encouraging us to start an incestuous relationship. And the fact I was drunk is not an excuse, after the cold shower I was sober enough to have stopped it if I'd wanted to. So there was only one logical conclusion, I did it intentionally."

Mom smiled shyly at me. "Besides, there is something you don't know..."

"Go on," I said eagerly.

"Well, not long ago I had a dream; and in my dream I was naked in my bed when you came into my room naked as well. Without a word you kissed my lips and my breasts and we made love. The sensation was so vivid that I woke up sure that it had really happened! For many days I was embarrassed by the dream and the only explanation I could think of was that I had been without sex for a long time.

"So this time I did my best to be rational and came to the conclusion that what was done was done; we couldn't simply erase it from our lives. If we pretended it never happened sooner or later it would emerge again. And, as you said, we are two adults. If we are attracted to each other in different way than society expects it's our business.

"Another reason was that in the last five years I've dated many men and it's was always the same, we'd see each other at a cocktail party or during a meeting and if there was a spark we'd have a 'business dinner' together and go to a hotel for a sex session. There'd just be time for some quick foreplay, a fuck, a shower and then it would be time to leave. Even with the man I saw for a long time it was the same. During the three years our relationship lasted we only spent one whole night together, when we were able to make a trip coincide.

"With you it was different, there was all those previous thrilling moments. I loved the way your manhood softened inside me, your arms wrapping my naked body. I said to myself, 'Why should I deny myself another of those wonderful moments?' The angel perched on my right shoulder shouted, 'Because it's wrong!' and the little devil on the other shoulder said, 'And who told you that it must be always right?' I bet you can guess who won!"

I leapt over mom, one leg on each side of her body, raised her to my chest and hugged tightly. I was in a high state of arousal I didn't care. I would give my mom all the love and affection she had been deprived of over the years.

"From now on you're going to be my girlfriend," I announced.

"Are you serious?"

"I've never had been so serious. I know that outside we must be careful but if we go away at weekends where nobody knows us we will be just another couple of sweethearts."

"I'm not sure that I would look like your girlfriend. Don't forget I'm old enough to be your mother!" We both giggled then I went on,

"First of all there are lots of couples where the woman is much older than the man and no one sees anything wrong with. Besides, we can make some changes in the way you dress. At home and at weekends you should wear something relaxed, I mean jeans, tee-shirts or shorter dresses."

"Hey, I'm not young enough to wear miniskirts!"

"I'm not suggesting miniskirts, just something lighter and shorter, a few inches above the knees would be right. You have a such nice legs." I rolled over on the bed with mom on top of me. "Now let's stop talking, there's more important things to do."

"For example?"

"You can raise you belly a little bit and put my dick in your pussy. I bet you'll love it." Obeying my request she raised her torso and, holding my dick, aimed it at her pussy. She moved down my body until her now small patch of pubic hair was grinding against mine. She covered my lips with hers and darted her tongue in mouth. With mom on top, her legs slightly bent at each side of my body, I could freely massage her back and her perfectly shaped ass. With one hand on each mound I forced her body down against mine.

I was doing my best to delay cumming as long as I could. I wanted to make mom have more pleasure than she ever felt before. Her panting turned into a long loud wail announcing that she was having a overwhelming orgasm. Her nails were digging into my back which hurt but at the same time I enjoyed. At that moment I came, a flow of warm semen flooding the depths of her womb. Her body was relaxed over mine as her excitement subsided.

Markson
Markson
259 Followers
12