Mom and I Just Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "Why make a different decision because of the incest, though? What happened in the laundry room started out as a conversation where Mom made the point that we have to act normally in public. How does that play out, if that family swings, together or separately? If our story is that Angie and I just found out that you and Mom used to swing and we asked you to introduce us to your club, we not only would look no different than any of those other families, but we give you an easy explanation for returning. I understand that Jilly knows the real reason you stopped, but what was the reason you gave everyone else, if any?"

Dad answered, "Just that life with two sons in high school sports and working extra hours to set aside tuition money was getting too busy and we hoped we could return when we were empty nesters. It's mostly true. We were barely managing one night every couple months back then."

"That fits with returning about now, right?" I asked.

"We'll officially be empty nesters whenever you move out after graduation, but we're close enough now to make our return. So, you really think you can be there, without paying undue attention to your Mom?"

I asked, "What do you consider undue attention, Dad? If either of you are having sex in an open part of the club, am I supposed to completely ignore it or is a little bit of curiosity expected? It's not like I'm going to pull some other guy off of Mom or Angie in a fit of jealous rage. I wouldn't have opened my relationship with Angie, if that's what I felt about her being with someone else."

"A little bit of looking from a distance would be okay," Dad said. "Mostly, we should move on to other parts of the club so we're not constantly in the same space together. There are two group areas as well as 15 private rooms. It would mostly be the mixer activities where we wouldn't be able to avoid seeing each other."

I added, "It could actually be an advantage to witness each other having sex at the club, to mask any changes in how we interact in other public situations going forward. The same would be true for Angie, I think. Being able to say, 'My girlfriend and I were curious about the club and we saw my parents having sex there,' would be a lot easier than pretending that nothing has changed at all between the four of us. Besides, who other than Jilly would be there who knows me well enough to sense if I was acting unusually in that situation? Nervousness would be completely normal for a young man being exposed to his parents' sex lives for the first time, right? I can do nervous in my sleep."

"You should have chosen to be a politician instead of a chemist, bub," Dad said. "Okay, you and Angie have my permission to go, if Jilly agrees. She might have other objections that I can't think of. I've got another half hour of work, and by the sound of that buzzer, you still have more laundry to do."

I said, "Yeah, another load to be washed, then maybe the sheets off your bed, too. Say hi to Aunt Jilly for me, if I don't see you before you leave. You're not the only one who misses having her and Jessica around."

"Don't wear your mother out tonight, kiddo," he joked as I headed to the laundry room.

Mom didn't follow me, so I cycled the loads of clothes, folded the first load of clean clothes and took it and the folded sheets upstairs and put them away. I would repack my duffel bag on Sunday morning, with a more wintry mix of clothes than what I'd brought home.

It was fourth and last time I would swap clothes at Thanksgiving. One more clothing swap at Spring Break and graduation would be around the corner. Then what? Was I in a hurry to move out of my parents' house now that Mom and I were lovers? Would Dad want me gone sooner, to put an end to lovemaking with Mom? He'd get more chances to be with Angie if I stayed, I was sure, but was that what he wanted? Or was he more interested in rekindling the relationship he and Mom both had with Jilly, without me and Angie complicating things?

Mom hadn't indicated anything beyond being with me Thanksgiving week and maybe over Christmas. What were her expectations after I graduated? What kind of risks did we run if I stayed, compared to moving out and maybe ending things with Mom as a prelude to marrying Angie? Questions like these swirled through my head for a long time, without clear answers. I really had jumped into this situation without much forethought. If I visualized Mom's expanded box, I felt like the floor I was now on was shaky.

By the time I got back downstairs to check the washer and dryer again, both of my parents were gone. Mom had left a note saying that she was headed to the dry cleaners and a couple of other errands and would bring a light dinner home.

The second load of my clothes still had another 10 minutes to go in the dryer, so I grabbed my tablet from my backpack and spent some time sending a text to Angie wishing her a happy Thanksgiving and checking social media. I tossed the last load of my clothes into the dryer, then grabbed the dirty sheets from Mom and Dad's hamper and put them in the washer.

After folding the second load of my clothes, I went back to the tablet. Angie hadn't responded to my text yet. I surfed the web some more as I waited for the laundry, sure that Angie was busy with her family. I had just finished folding the last load of my clothes, with Mom's sheets in the dryer, when Mom got back with carne asada burritos, without beans, and tortilla chips from a new taqueria that had opened nearby.

As we ate, I asked, "Earlier, you mentioned that you expected us being lovers to end at some point. Did you have a specific time in mind for that?"

She answered, "Not a specific one, just a general sense that it would end eventually, whether because the balance of risk versus benefit changes or you get busy raising your own children or any of a bunch of other reasons we might stop."

"Including Dad's opposition?" I asked.

"That's a factor, certainly. Are you regretting starting things already?"

I shook my head no. "What I'm feeling isn't regret. Turning my fantasy into reality is one of the five best things that's ever happened to me. But it does leave me feeling unsettled, not knowing what path the future will take, for all of us. I thought I had the next five years of my life mapped out, with Angie at the center of it, and now all of those expectations are affected by this. You've had more time to think about it, so I was wondering what your expectations are and aren't for where we go from here. How does your involvement with me impact the relationship you and Dad might have with Aunt Jilly, for example?"

"Baby, you worry almost as much as your Dad does," Mom answered. "Or maybe I'm more optimistic that everything will work out fine. Right now, I see myself back in Jilly's bed within a week, and the three of us hopefully as strong as we ever were by the time you're home again for Christmas. Whether you and Angie join us to make an occasional quintet at some point, is too soon to say, so I'm not going to worry about it. The question of whether Tommy will be interested in sex with me takes priority. I'm not even looking as far out as when you graduate, if that's what's concerning you. I'm more of a one day at a time kind of girl, you know that."

"So, no expectation of this affecting when I move out?" I asked.

Mom's eyebrows shot up. "There shouldn't be any difference, Derek. We don't let the incest show up in our public lives. When you're established in a job and have the financial resources to move out, you still do it as you normally would. Living here longer because we might get to have sex more often is simply out of the question. Whatever effect distance has on how frequently we might get together for sex is what it will be. It's too much risk, otherwise. Were you thinking that we were going to be a full-time quartet after you graduated? That would certainly effect the relationship with Jilly."

"I honestly don't know what to expect at this point, Mom," I answered. "All I know is that I love both you and Angie and want us all to be together as much as we can, without pushing Dad's tolerance too far or getting caught. Dad made you choose between him and Grandpa. I am hoping we can avoid that ultimatum. Maybe it's impossible in the long run and I'll eventually have to settle for our love making being a fond memory, like yours with Grandpa and Uncle Mark. The metaphor that crossed my mind while you were gone was that we've expanded the box of our relationship and the new floor feels shaky. I'm just trying to get firmer footing, is all."

Mom reached over to caress my cheek. "That's because incest in inherently unsafe and impermanent, baby, however rewarding. That's the primary reason I chose your Dad over Grandpa, not because I loved one more than the other. There's really no way to change that. If you try to live your life in the incest part of the box, you'll always be at risk. Some people might handle that, hiding every day, but even I prefer stability over constant risk. I think it's better to look at incest as a place you can visit, when you can make it safe enough. Build your life on stable ground, though. That's Angie, if you decide she's the one to marry, your career, your kids. Then you and Angie can decide how to fit me and your dad or swinging into your sex lives as safely as you can. That way, if the risk becomes too much to continue, you can simply retreat rather than starting over. Or worse, becoming a fugitive because you've been caught."

Thinking of it that way made my sense of unease drain away and put my focus back on Angie once more. "I knew you'd have an answer, Mom. Thanks. I'll do my best to do that. Did you have a plan for tonight's visit to incest world, then?"

"Laundry done?" she asked.

I answered, "Almost. Your sheets are in the dryer and I have the last two loads of my clothes folded to put away, otherwise I'm done."

"Okay, we'll finish that up, then I thought we'd hit the hot tub for about an hour after sunset, just to relax with a chilled bottle of white wine while dinner digests. No hanky-panky, though," Mom said with a grin. "The neighbors might be used to seeing your dad and me in there nude through the cabana windows, but none of them are going to mistake you for him."

"Should I be nude, too?" I asked.

"Why not? You've gone in there nude with us, before. Wear trunks if you don't think you can avoid an erection, otherwise just wear a robe or towel out and back. Then we can come back inside, head upstairs for a quick shower to wash the chlorine off and go to your bed. You can ignore what your dad said about wearing me out, because I'm pretty sure Jilly's going to wear him out first, trying to make up for six years apart. He'll be home some time in the morning, maybe with Jilly and Jessica in tow."

I said, "Angie might stop by in the afternoon, after dinner with her parents and sister. We can maybe talk some more with Jilly about going to her club?"

After getting my clothes put away while Mom took care of folding her sheets, I undressed, wrapped a bath towel around my waist and slipped a pair of flip-flops onto my feet.

I rejoined Mom downstairs, where she was in a bathrobe with her hair tied in a ponytail and was just uncorking a bottle of Chardonnay from the refrigerator, replacing it with one from the wine rack. "Grab two glasses and those towels, baby?"

I pulled two glasses from the cabinet and the two towels from the counter, then she led us out to the cabana behind the house, turning on the low-output lights set around the cabana. I set the glasses on the shelf where Mom set the wine, hung the towels on pegs near the exit steps, opened the spa cover and turned on the jets on a one-hour timer. Mom turned on some Jazz music. Mom slipped off her robe, hanging it over her towel, and climbed into the tub, giving me a quick glimpse of her pussy between her legs. She wound up in the corner next to the wine and proceeded to pour as I pulled my towel off, climbed in and took the next corner.

She handed me a glass and we clinked them together, as Mom toasted, "To love, old and new." Once she settled into her seat, her breasts were below the water line, her nipples barely visible through the rippling water.

"To love," I repeated, before taking a sip.

Despite talking about topics too mundane to recount here, I couldn't completely avoid a heightened awareness of Mom's naked body or anticipation of what would follow once we went back into the house. My cock stiffened and then softened three times while sitting there, especially if Mom's tits became more visible to me from refilling our glasses and such.

Luckily for me, I was soft when the timer shut the jets off, so I was able to exit without having to hide one or wait for it to go down. We toweled off quickly, covered our bodies in towel and robe, then added chlorine powder and shut everything down. After we were back inside the house, Mom called me out, though. "I'm not mad, but you couldn't avoid getting hard, could you? If I could see it in the low lights in the spa at night, you'd be more likely to get in trouble during the day."

"Sorry, Mom. Do you really think anyone was watching? I didn't see any lights on in the houses nearest us."

Mom shrugged. "Probably not. I don't know of any neighbors with surveillance cameras that might overlook our hot tub, either. But after what nearly happened with your dad's conference call today, I suppose I'm just being super cautious. At the same time, I don't want to curtail our normal activities in a way that would also get noticed, like never using the hot tub with you when you're home."

"Well, it's not like it's the first time I've ever gotten a stiffy while I was in that hot tub with you since you switched to nude-only rules after I turned 18. Are you only noticing it now because you're more sensitive to it?" I felt another one starting, now that we were talking about it.

Mom said, "I noticed before, baby, without saying anything. I guess it didn't feel as dangerous, then. Here I am, the one who initiated sex with you and I'm the one who's being paranoid about people figuring it out."

"Look at it this way, Mom," I said. "This was actually the same reaction I had to you before we became intimate. For that reason, hot-tub hardons aren't proof of us having sex, in and of themselves. Plus, I really doubt the neighbors could see from their houses, if I keep it under water. It's not like you were giving me a handjob or giving me head out there."

"No, just wishing I could," she said, stepping closer to caress the hardon that was now rising against my towel. My own hands reached for her breasts, through the terry cloth of her robe, feeling that her nipples were already hard.

"Oh, really?" I asked. "Maybe you and Dad might consider adding some roll-up blinds out there, for some night-time privacy?" I asked. "The way the lighting is arranged overhead, you wouldn't really have to worry about shadows. Use your revived relationship with Jilly as an explanation, if you need one. I assume you haven't had sex with her in the hot tub. I only remember having baby sitters here, sometimes with Jessica too, so I expect all of your swapping happened at Jilly's house?"

"Or swing parties at other places, before she opened her own club. Do you really want to talk about Jilly right now?" she asked, squeezing my shaft. "Let's go shower and get this chlorine off our skin."

"Which shower? Yours has more room."

"Maybe another time," she answered. "If I wanted to have sex in the shower tonight, we'd use mine, but I only want a quick rinse this time so we're not tasting chlorine on each other's skin. Your shower is more convenient for that."

A quick shower later, with minimal friskiness mixed in, and we were on my bed, getting into a 69 to start, Mom on top of me. Knowing we had the rest of the night, I took my time, kissing along her thighs, as Mom mirrored me.

She reached my balls before I reached her pussy, her tongue weaving along them before sucking one into her mouth, while her hand reached between us to rub her thumb over my glans, her index finger resting under the crown.

"Oh, damn!" I muttered, before I swiped my tongue along the length of her cleft. Being freshly washed, there wasn't any discernible taste apparent on the surface, thankfully no chlorine either, so I pushed my tongue deeper inside her tunnel of love and reached some of her sweet, tangy juices that hadn't made their way to the surface yet.

Mom sucked in my other ball, as she began to stroke with her hand, spreading around some pre-cum that had leaked from me.

I pulled my tongue from Mom's depths, spreading some of her juices around her labia, as I pushed two fingers into her and made my first approach towards her clit. It was still hiding in its hood, so I softly licked around the flesh and made my way back along her labia. Gently, my fingers swirled inside her, knowing that her gspot wouldn't be engorged yet, either.

I made love to every inch of her pussy, sucking and nibbling on her labia, moving my tongue around my fingers to press my tongue into her as my fingers pulled back, then reversing both directions.

As Mom began licking along my shaft, my tongue made another trip towards her clit. It was beginning to peek out of its hood, so I sucked the entirety into my mouth, letting the suction draw her clit out further. When Mom's tongue swirled wetly around my cockhead is when I let my tongue make contact with her clit, lightly lashing it back and forward with the tip.

Her moan reverberated through my cock, making my balls tingle even more. I backed off of her clit, making another circuit of her labia. My fingers began to feel her gspot rise up and brushed across it, bringing another moan.

Mom worked more and more of my cock into her mouth with each downward push, her tongue wildly sweeping around my glans and shaft. I had to keep my focus on her or I would get swept away.

I sucked her hood into my mouth a second time, laying my tongue on top of it, pressing against the shaft inside, sweeping it left and right, slid it over the pleasure nub itself, then reversed direction. Mom screamed, "Oh, FUCK!" then dove back on to my cock, sheathing me in her throat. Up and down she thrust, back and forth my tongue swept, in and out my fingers plunged. Mom's fingers were bobbling my nuts, squeezing now and again.

It was a race to see which of us could get the other to cum first, trying to keep our focus on our lover's pleasure instead of our own. If not for the sex in the laundry room earlier, I'm sure I would have already lost. I thought I still would, when I felt Mom start to shake, her vaginal muscles clamped down on my fingers and her juices flowed onto my chin.

Her muffled cries and moans pushed me over the edge as I warned her, "Mom, here it comes! Fuck! Nnngh!" My first hot blast went down her throat, my second filled her mouth. Feeling her swallow around me heightened my orgasm and four more bursts followed, swallowed just as quickly as Mom stroked the part of my cock that wasn't in her mouth, coaxing out every drop.

When both orgasms waned, Mom pulled herself off my face, turned her body and started to kiss her way up my torso, stopping at my navel and both nipples. My hands caressed every part of her I could reach as she got closer, from her head and shoulders to her breasts dragging along my skin. Finally, I was holding her hips again and could caress her muscular ass, as her labia dragged across my cock and her lips reached my mouth.

Our love juices mixed in each other's mouths, as we tangled tongues for minute after minute, Mom's hips moving just enough to keep her pussy moving wetly back and forth along my cock shaft, her clit repeatedly dragging across my frenulum, almost slipping into my urethra, every motion driving me to get hard again so we could fuck.