Mom and I Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My left hand found the top button to her blouse and opened it, moving down to the next as my mouth moved back towards hers and kissed her again. I let go of her hair so my right hand could join the left in opening her blouse. Fingers touched skin as it was exposed, before moving to the next button, as our tongues warred with each other.

The last button undone, I pulled the blouse free of her skirt, pushed it back and looked down at her body, encased in a red bra that was clearly too small, her breasts bulging out around the edges. I upgraded my estimate of her build to a D cup, but stuffed into a C-cup bra. I said, "You've outgrown this bra like I've outgrown these posters, sis. Let's set you free."

As I reached behind her, she asked, "You think I'm fat?" and pulled away.

"Hell, no!" I said, looking her up and down and gesturing with my fingers where I was looking. "There's nothing about your face or figure that says 'fat' to me. You just have bigger boobs now than are meant to be in that size bra, is all. Unless there's some reason you're trying to squeeze them to make them look smaller?"

"I was barely a B cup the last time you saw me," Jessica answered. "If not a half-cup smaller."

"And you thought I would expect you to be the same size at 21 as you were at 15? You kept maturing. That's what's supposed to happen. I've grown 5 or 6 inches taller since then," I said.

"I noticed," she said. "I used to be taller than you. I like the relative difference now. I can wear low heels and still see eye to eye."

"I'm sure we've both changed in other ways in six years, too," I said. "I happen to adore the changes I see in you, so far, and I'd like to see more of you, get to know who you are now. Unless you are feeling hesitant about sex with me, now?"

She answered me by reaching her hands behind her back and flicking her bra hooks. Her encased boobs surged forward, the shoulder straps the only thing that kept the bra from flying to the floor like a slingshot in reverse.

Her revealed breasts were gorgeous, firm cones resting high on her ribcage, no trace of sag, although marred by red marks from the tightness of her bra. Her slightly puffy pinkish areolae were about two inches wide, capped with big nipples my mouth was already watering to suck on.

I walked back to her and took the orbs in my hands, giving them a good squeeze, before my fingers started to soothe the red marks. "They're fantastic, Jess. I don't want you to ever hide them again. If you learn nothing else about me, it's that I love big boobs. I couldn't resist my mom's, for certain."

As my fingers continued rubbing away the red marks, my mouth engulfed her left nipple, my teeth barely grazing as I sucked and flicked my tongue across it. Her entire areola slipped into my mouth, puckering from the suction so that it pointed outward, the hard nipple extending even further, by the time I let it go to switch to the other breast.

"Oh, god, Derek!" Jess cried out as I repeated the same acts to the other breast. Her hands moved to the clasp on her skirt and it soon fell to the floor. Her panties matched the bra but, thankfully, weren't as tight. She reached under my chin to start unbuttoning my shirt, unable to reach the last two buttons.

I stepped back to undo those and pulled my shirt off, then opened my belt and pushed my pants down and off my feet, taking my socks with them. The two of us were down to my boxers and her panties and thigh-high stockings. "Same time?" I asked.

"Okay," she said, pushing her thumbs into the waistband of her panties as I did the same. "One, two, three..." and we both pushed down at the same time, rising upright again and checking each other out.

My cock was probably three quarters hard, stiff but not yet pointing upward. Jilly's pussy had a small patch of red hair at the top, shaped like a heart, but was otherwise shaved. It was already beginning to open up, her labia becoming engorged. Her clitoral hood was prominent and hinted at a large clit inside.

"Beautiful," I said, taking the few steps to take her back into my arms and kiss her again. As my hands roamed her back, they strayed down to her pert ass. I gave each cheek a long squeeze.

"I thought you were a breast man," Jess muttered, between kisses.

"I'm an equal opportunity groper," I said in return. "Whatever my hands can reach, really."

"My butt's not too small?" she asked.

"Jess, are you fishing for compliments or are you really this insecure about your body? First you worry that I think you're fat and then that you're skinny?" My hands never stopped roaming, as we talked.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "Next to my Mom, I still look like a kid, except for my tits. I've been to her club, in case you're wondering how I've seen her naked."

That piece of news put all kinds if images into my head, until I remembered that I could never have sex with my half-sister at the club, either. Still, they'd make good spank fuel when I got back to campus.

I put my right hand to her cheek and said, "Jess, your body is absolutely fantastic the way it is. Even if you insist on comparing yourself to your mom, compare yourself to pictures of her from when she was your age, before she gave birth to you. I bet you'll find her figure was slimmer then. My mom's certainly was. But comparisons don't matter to me at all. You're beautiful, but most importantly, you're the woman in my arms right now, about to be in my bed, and I intend to make love to the body you have now, without wishing it were different in any way. Relax and let me."

I kissed her once more, trying to pour love into every second of it, to get her to feel how grateful I was to be with her. I trailed a series of kisses down her neck, briefly licking across her nipples before I continued to crouch in front of her and firmly kissed the heart over her pussy. "Hmmmm, Derek," she sighed.

My hands reached around her legs to cup her ass as I began to run my tongue through her labia. Jess put her hands on my head to maintain her balance as she rotated her pelvis and spread her knees to give me more access. Her clit began to peek its way out of her hood but I avoided it for now. After a couple of minutes of this, I pulled away and rose to my feet, directing Jess to my bed. We pulled my covers down and I lay her back, with her hips at the edge. I knelt on the floor and resumed eating her out, pushing her legs over my shoulders.

"Holy shit!" Jess yelled, when I finally swiped my tongue over her clit. "I thought you were going to tease me forever."

"You taste so yummy, and Mom didn't make any breakfast, so I needed to get my fill of your flavor," I responded. I resumed licking at her labia, adding a finger inside her, looking for her gspot. I found it fairly quickly, but didn't press against it yes, simply thrusting the finger in and out in time to my tongue's swipes over her labia. After a couple more minutes of this, with Jessica squirming and moaning in front of me and her hand trying to push me higher, I gave her what she wanted, launching my tongue into overdrive against her clit as I started to strum the rough patch inside her.

She launched into the stratosphere almost immediately, screaming, "Derek! Fuck, fucccckk fuuuuucccckkk! Ohgawd, ogawd, ohhh! Fuuuuuuck!" as she started to shudder and issue a series of short screams and grunts. Her pelvis jumped from the bed several times, almost knocking me back, but I held on and kept trying to extend her orgasm.

When she finally collapsed, I pulled my finger out of her, let her watch me suck the juices from it, then stepped between her legs and pressed my cock along her labia. I rubbed along her slit for 20 seconds, before I lifted her knees over my elbows, rocked my hips back to notch my cock into her opening and pressed forward. I slowly sank inside, letting Jessica adjust as I felt my cock spreading her open.

The further I went, the more Jessica relaxed her legs, allowing her her knees to be pushed towards her breasts, until I could reach them with my hands and tweak both of her nipples. When my groin met hers, she smiled and said, "You're a sister-fucker too, now."

"Very funny, sis," I said. "You became a daddy's girl first."

"Happily," she responded.

I looked down at her. "You knew your DNA test wasn't botched at all, didn't you? You knew you were committing incest, because you didn't match Angie."

"Yes, but don't tell Dad that. I'll confess to it, later. Now, fuck the shit out of me, brother."

I did just that. I pulled back and my next thrust pressed her into the mattress edge and sprung her back at me, slapping my balls into her ass. Over and over, I bounced her into the bed, grinding into her clit at the bottom of every stroke. Jessica worked her internal muscles to grasp onto my cock, seeming to want to impede me, while every other motion spurred me on. I felt my sperm pooling at the base of my cock, ready to be launched.

I tried my best to angle my thrusts to drag along Jessica's gspot, and recognized when I succeeded as she started to moan even louder. We were both riding the edge, trying to outlast the other. "We're both there," I panted. "Do I need to count to 3 again?"

"Fuccck!" was her only response, as her body crashed over the cliff, taking me with her. I couldn't tell which of us was moaning louder as my cock pumped pulse upon pulse into her writhing insides.

I collapsed atop her as my last spasm crested, then rolled us both to my right, winding up with her on top of me as I let her legs go. Her knees spread so they could reach the mattress, then she lifted up, pulling off my cock and straddling my stomach. Several clumps of our mixed cum dripped into my navel.

After 20 seconds to regain her breath, Jess murmured, "Angie is sure a lucky girl. That was amazing."

"I hope she thinks so," I said. "I'm planning to ask her to marry me, this afternoon. I've already hidden the ring downstairs."

"Right after fucking me in the morning?" Jess asked, wide-eyed.

I answered, "Angie and I have already decided on an open relationship, Jess. Tomorrow, we'll be at your mom's club, where I'm hoping to have sex with your mom and will likely have sex with other women I haven't met yet, while she's doing the same with other men. If that's not going to bother Angie so soon after the proposal, being with you before the proposal won't, either."

"I seriously hope you're right, Derek," she said. She looked around for a clock. She said, "We should get cleaned up and back downstairs before one of our parents has to come get us."

"Quick shower together?" I asked.

"Sure," Jessica answered.

We quickly washed each other, without pursuing another round of orgasms, then dried each other off and put back on the clothes we'd taken off, except for leaving the bra off.

We were greeted with a round of applause as we climbed down the stairs. I don't know who was grinning more, my mom or Jilly. Dad even had a bemused look on his face, when I half expected another lecture about being loud.

The five us sat down for dinner, which was delicious and way too much food, as always. When it came time to say what we were thankful for, I said that I was thankful for the discovery that I had a sister and Jessica said she was likewise thankful for the discovery of a father.

~~~~~

About an hour after dinner, I got a text from Angie saying that she was coming over and would be there in 20 minutes. When she arrived, I was shocked to see out the window that my brother Tommy arrived with her, in her car.

"Tommy's here!" I called out to everyone else.

"Surprise!" he called out, coming through the door, dropping a small suitcase by the door. He was sharply dressed in a navy suit jacket and slacks, with a blue dress shirt but no tie.

Mom rushed to hug him, as she asked, "What are you doing here? You told me you couldn't make it, this year."

Tommy answered, "Not with my own money. Monday, my boss told me I've got to be in DC for a week, starting next Monday. It was actually easier and cheaper for the company to get me a ticket to fly in today than on Sunday. I figured it would make for a nice surprise."

I hugged and kissed Angie, still wondering how she was involved with Tommy's arrival. I whispered, "Big developments today," as I watched Mom holding onto Tommy tightly. I let Angie go to get in line to greet my brother, when two things happened that set off instant alarm bells. First, my peripheral vision saw Angie hug and kiss Jessica like they were a lot more intimate than women who supposedly only discovered they were second cousins three years before. Second, Tommy placed his hands on Mom's face and planted a kiss on her mouth that made Dad and Jilly both gasp.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"Hello to you, too, Derek," Tommy said, stepping back from Mom, who was swooning.

"That's not an answer, Tommy. You arrive in my girlfriend's car, when she said you barely knew each other in college. She greets Jessica like a lover while you greet Mom in much the same way."

"It's what Mom wants, isn't it?" Tommy asked. "She's wants both of us as lovers."

"I won't speak for Mom, but how would you know that?" I spun towards Angie and asked, "Did you tell him? Why?"

Angie looked around at us before saying, "Everyone, please sit. We've got some confessions to make."

Tommy, Angie and Jessica squeezed onto the love seat. Mom, Jilly and Dad sat on the sofa and I took the arm chair across from the love seat.

Angie looked at everyone, before saying, "The first confession I have to make is that Tommy, Jess and I were lovers before he graduated, but we kept it a secret. At first, it was because Tommy and Jess didn't know why you parents had stopped being friends and didn't want to spark some kind of feud like Romeo and Juliet. My second confession is that Jess was actually my first female lover, not Marcy."

Jilly asked, "Jess, I assume that's the reason you kept asking about Stan and Marcy not being around?"

Jessica answered, "Yes, Mom. You could have blown me away like a feather when you told me about the swinging and the club, but you wouldn't tell me why it stopped, which didn't help us know whether you'd accept Tommy and me being together. A couple months later, you were drunk one night and muttered something about Stan and Marcy having stopped swinging because of a deal to avoid her incest with her sons. I don't think you even remembered telling me, the next day."

Jilly said to Mom and Dad, "Sorry guys, I know that was supposed to stay a secret."

"It took me some time to process the idea," Tommy said. "I realized that getting together with Mom wasn't going to be as easy as just saying, 'I know you want me,' if Dad remained opposed and she had promised him not to pursue it. So I decided to stay quiet and the three of us continued keeping our relationship a secret."

If Jessica had known about the DNA results before being with Dad, had she told Tommy? Bringing it up was the best way to find out.

I said, "Tommy, you should know that we discovered this morning that Jessica is actually Dad's daughter, not Sam Tirman's. We're her half-brothers. You've been committing incest already."

Jessica's look towards me showed that she knew I was skirting the edge of my promise not to call out her fore-knowledge, as she responded, "Actually, Tommy's not my brother, at all. That's another confession. He's already been tested and lightning did strike twice - he's Sam's son. As soon as I learned that the swapping started before we were born, I was concerned about our paternity and the possibility we would have to deal with incest accusations, if we shared fathers. It became the second reason to keep the relationship a secret until we knew for sure. Not that we stopped having sex."

Tommy said, "We combined having the two of us tested with the testing for Angie's dad and family. We were still digesting Jilly's revelation about Mom, when my results came back saying I'm Sam's son, initially convincing us that I was Jess's brother, before her results came back a few days later saying she wasn't my sister after all because we had basically swapped Dads."

Jess continued, "Still, we had searched our hearts by then and decided we were both okay with the idea of incest and Tommy wanted a chance to be with his Mom, if we could get Dad to allow it. The only question actually answered by Derek's test this morning was to confirm Stan as his dad, rather than a triple lightning strike."

I asked, "Why didn't I see Tommy among my matches, then? He should still show up as my half-brother, right?"

Tommy said, "I marked my results private, so you wouldn't see them before we were ready to reveal our relationship and what we knew to all of you, which we decided would be today, regardless, only to have your results arrive overnight."

"Hold on," said Dad. "Jess, you already knew I was your biological father before you had sex with me, last night? The incest was intentional on your part? What you said this morning is that you thought your test was botched until Derek showed up in your matches."

Jessica answered, "Sorry, I lied about that. The original purpose of Angie giving Derek a test was to have that be the mechanism for you finding out that I was your daughter, assuming he matched to me, but he delayed taking it. Otherwise, the results would have been back before now. When you showed up to see Mom last night, I had to act like I didn't know you were my Dad, because I would have needed to reveal that I'd been tested against Tommy, before we were ready for him to arrive and reveal that and everything else. I fully intended to confess after I got to be your lover at least once, even if it blew up in my face, but I hoped being with me would change your attitude towards incest, if that was still needed after hearing from Angie that Marcy and Derek had been together."

Dad asked, "If you knew about them, why not be upfront with me?"

Jessica answered, "I couldn't stand the idea that you might turn me down, if I told you beforehand. I didn't lie about loving you and being attracted to you or about wanting to continue being your lover. As Tommy and I discussed potentially being incestuous and he admitted a desire to be with Marcy, I realized I wanted to make love to you, too. I have developed this image in my head of all seven of us being an intimate family, that would only work if you and my Mom are as willing to commit incest with me as Marcy and her sons are. Having Derek's matches show up this morning forced me into a partial revelation, until Tommy got here, but the plan was always to tell you the truth. Can you forgive me for tricking you, Dad?"

"I suppose so," Dad said, looking shell-shocked. "I don't know that I would actually have chosen differently last night, had you told me, baby. My feelings about incest have changed, because of Derek and Marcy."

Looking over at her, Mom still looked furious. Icily, she asked, "How long has all this secrecy, all of these lies, been going on, Tommy? Years, it sounds like?"

Tommy cautiously answered, "Less than two. My relationship with Angie and Jessica started about 20 months ago, during the Spring Break of my Junior year and their Sophomore years, after a frat party thrown for people who didn't leave town. Angie had the key to her sister's apartment, who was out of town, so the three of us had sex together there. After getting together a few more times, we decided to be a triad."

Jessica jumped in. "We've already talked about our reasons for keeping quiet about it. As I said, the DNA results came back the same week as Mom revealing that incest was involved in the end of her relationship with you and Stan."

Tommy continued, "It was my last summer break by then. It took me a while to come to terms with the idea of incest with you and I eventually concluded that Derek actually needed to go first, but Dad was the real obstacle. The idea to get Angie involved with Derek as a way to make it clearer that he was attracted to you didn't occur to me until the Christmas break of my Senior year, when the internships were lined up, but it couldn't go into action until this past summer. Then we added giving Derek a DNA test as a backup to potentially bring Dad and Jilly back together over Jess's parentage, figuring that Derek would show up as a half-sibling match to both of us or match to Angie if Sam was his dad."