Mom and I Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was reminded of some porn video I'd seen with a woman face down in a sex swing, being fucked from behind as she swung forward and back, except I was supporting most of her weight and our arms and legs were providing the same motion as the swing, keeping her torso parallel to the bench. It wouldn't have worked for long with a bigger woman but I doubted Cassie weighed even 100 pounds and I was maybe supporting 60 pounds of that between my arms and legs.

I easily pushed her pelvis forward, sliding partway out of her, then she combined pushing with her arms and using her legs behind me to propel her body back at me. We popped together, my balls swinging forward to bounce against her labia and clit, then we got into a steady rhythm where I started pushing her forward again before our bodies collided.

Between her slickness cutting down on friction and the condom dampening my sensitivity, we fucked in that position for thirty five minutes, feeling like I was right on the edge of my orgasm most of the time but never cresting. Cassie had orgasmed four times already, squirting down my legs on the third, before I began to feel the point of no return approaching. I increased the pace of our rocking and on her last and strongest orgasm, the pulsation of her internal muscles finally triggered my own spasms.

"Oh, fuck!" I gasped, "Cumming!" My cock shot four bursts of semen into the tip of the condom and we both began to slow down. Her juices were running down both of our legs. I helped Cassie settle her knees onto the bench, pulled out of her, threw the condom away and grabbed a towel to dry her off first.

"God, that was good!" Cassie sighed, now lying on her back as I wiped her legs. "I really needed that tonight, with Ned out of town for the holiday." After I used another towel to wipe off sweat and the juices on my legs, I sat on the side of the bench next to her hip to look down at Cassie and caress her front through the silk she was still wearing, finally getting to touch her breasts as I leaned down to claim a kiss. As I straightened up, she looked at my hand and asked, "Not too small for you, compared to your fiancee? I'm thinking about an enlargement."

I smiled as I tweaked a nipple and answered, "I hope you don't. These are your breasts, Cassie. They fit the rest of your figure, slim and trim, the way my girlfriend's breasts fit her figure. I certainly know that I couldn't have held her up the way I just did with you for as long. I loved being able to do that with you. So, if you want my opinion, bigger breasts on your body would look strange. Embrace your smallness."

She said, "Ned tells me the same thing. I hope you and your lady do join this club, Derek. We can use more young blood. I might even want you to use a condom every time you fuck me, if it makes you last like that."

I couldn't tell her that I'd drained myself over the preceding days, having sex with my mom and sister as well as Angie, so I said, "If that's how you want it, it would still be my pleasure. So long as I get to fuck a firecracker like you again. Just let me play more with your breasts, next time."

"Deal," she said, sitting up and kissing me once more. It was still more friendly than passionate but I could see the promise of it becoming more.

We gathered our clothes and went to the locker area to put our clothes into them. The wristbands that held the locker keys also had a place for a condom, so I grabbed another from a nearby supply.

Coming back out, we both grabbed some orange juice from the bar to rehydrate and get some quick energy. As we approached the first of the two open play areas, Cassie wished me a good night as she continued onward to the other area, where she was apparently meeting the group she was with at dinner.

Looking around the first playroom, there were about a dozen people having sex across a number of couches and benches disbursed around it. My eyes were soon drawn to Angie's face, where she was bouncing on a man's cock in cowgirl position, his gray-haired head ridden by another blond, who was blowing a second man standing next to her, her face not visible to me.

Just as Angie started to shake in an orgasm, her eyes met mine. They darted to the other woman and I figured out that it was Mom that was sharing the man with Angie.

As I felt myself getting turned on watching them, I also felt a wave of jealousy wash over me. A little because of Angie but mostly because of Mom. My confusion over that reaction had me rooted to the spot, barely noticing that Dad was in a 69 with a brunette, atop a bench across the same room.

It was only about a minute before a naked Jilly was in front of me, kissing my neck and ear to draw my attention, finally breaking my gaze. "In here," she said, as she took my hand and led me back to the same private room that I had used with Cassie.

"Sweetie, you were staring at your mom," Jilly said, after closing the door. "If not for Angie being in the same general direction, you could really have gotten yourself in trouble. That was a jealous gaze I saw, which you can't afford to have for Marcy here."

"I know," I said, trying to shake it off. "I don't know why I was feeling that way. I knew this was what she was going to be doing tonight. I thought I was ready for it."

"Knowing something intellectually and seeing it with your own eyes aren't the same. Like a doctor who studies everything about the human body but discovers that he's squeamish around mucus and phlegm. Luckily, you weren't staring long enough for anyone but me to notice. I was looking for you, anyway." Quieter, Jilly added, "Something about a MILF fantasy you want to fulfill?"

I quickly stopped thinking about Mom as Jilly and I flowed into each other's arms and I kissed her, with the passion I hadn't achieved with Cassie. Her gloriously curved body pressing against mine revived my erection in moments. When we briefly parted so I could put another condom on, Jilly licked her lips and said, "You didn't get to go down on Cassie, I take it? I only taste that strawberry gloss she uses."

I said, "No, we fucked, with me holding her up over this very bench. She didn't want to deal with sucking a condom or having me use a dental dam, since I'm not STD-cleared. Although, if I had used the dam, you still wouldn't taste her pussy on my lips."

Jilly said, "True. If you do go down on her in the future, you'll find she makes a habit of dabbing her labia with the same strawberry lip gloss she uses above, before she comes here. Thinks it makes her taste better. She's not remotely bisexual, so I've never sampled the mixture from the source but I've certainly tasted it on the lips and tongues of guys here who have eaten her. Although, given the other reputation she has for squirting, I'm not sure why she bothers. It has to wash away so quickly."

"Do I need to use the dental dam, with you, Jilly?" I asked, trying to change the subject back to her.

"No, honey," she answered, grinning. "The prophylactic rules can be waived by any member who trusts the guest enough. I know I have nothing to worry about with you, especially since I already sucked you last night. Sideways 69 okay with you?"

We moved to one of the twin beds and lay side by side, prompting me to compare her to Angie that morning. As my mouth inched closer to her pussy and her scent entered my nostrils, I also recalled past fantasies of her. My tongue's first swipe against her labia eclipsed those in an instant. Tart and tangy, Jilly tasted better than any fantasy.

As her mouth closed over my cock and I felt her tongue swirl around my glans, goosebumps raced across my arms, spurring me on in eating her out. Her growls around my shaft told me I was succeeding in bringing her as much ecstasy as she was bringing me.

My tongue flicked across her clit for the first time and her hand reached down to the back of my head to hold me in place there. Getting her message, I sucked her pleasure nexus into my mouth, swirling circles around it. About thirty seconds of this caused her to cum, shuddering beside me. I pressed my flattened tongue over her clit, swishing it left and right to keep stimulating her until she pushed my head away.

Her mouth withdrew from my prick, and she said, "I need you to fuck me, honey. I've sucked your cock twice now and really need you inside me." She rolled to her back, letting her legs splay apart as I stood to give her room to shimmy to the center of the bed.

"Do I need a rubber?" I asked.

"Hell, no," she responded. "Skin to skin, hon."

I climbed back onto the bed, getting between her legs. I pressed my spit-wet cock along her labia, bumping it into her clit several times, making her jump a bit. Looking at her eyes, I saw lust but was surprised to see only that, when I had been hoping to see love, too. Before she needed to tell me, I dipped my hips, nestled my cock in her cleft and shoved myself fully inside her warm sheath.

"Oh, god, Derek, fuck the shit out of me," she pleaded. I took her at her word and started to pound into her, over and over, as fast and hard as I could, after the burn in my legs and arms from fucking Cassie for over half an hour while standing. We grunted and moaned at each other, no other words needed.

Bareback, I knew I wasn't going to last as long with Jilly and didn't even try. Jilly came again after several minutes, moaning, "Mmmmm! Oh, fuck, Derek!" On her next orgasm, I joined her, gushing a full load deep into her, then nearly collapsed onto her.

We rolled back to our sides and returned to kissing each other as we recaptured our breaths. "Thank you, hon," she said. "I love your Dad but he's more of a tender lover than that. I needed to be slammed tonight, more than I needed to make love."

"I hope I can get to do both with you, Jilly," I responded.

"Give it time, Derek," she said, quietly. "Whatever this is that our two families are becoming, it's still new for me. Last week, I didn't even know if I'd ever get to be with your dad again, now I'm getting involved with you and Tommy, too? If I weren't a swinger, reuniting with Stan on Wednesday and taking you and your brother both on as lovers the very next day would be an extreme change. Jessica's apparently been fantasizing about just that for more than a year and seems overjoyed that it's finally happening but it's coming from left field for me."

"I see your point," I said. "Every day since I got home for this break has brought something new into my life. What else can happen?"

"Oh, a little inter-family orgy tomorrow afternoon isn't transformative enough for you?" she whispered, reminding me that we needed to watch what we were talking about, in case we were overheard.

She gave me another kiss, then rose from the bed, grabbing a towel to dab at her pussy, as my cum started to leak from her. "I've got to go back out on the floor, or I'd ask for a second round. If I don't see you again, have a good night, Derek." I jumped from the bed, to kiss her one more time.

After Jilly and I parted, I tried to track down Maria but she had either already left for the night or was in a closed private room. The crowd seemed to have thinned by about a third. I spotted Angie in the second open play area giving a blowjob to the same man Mom had been sucking earlier but didn't see Mom or Dad. I recognized a minor feeling of jealousy about Angie but not the wave I'd felt for Mom. I still felt confused by that but was coming up with theories for why.

"Hi, again, Derek," said the second woman I'd talked to during the mixer. She was coming from the bar, with two glasses of wine in her hands.

Turning to look at her, my eyes glanced down her nude body and back to her face. Both nipples of her B-cup breasts were pierced with barbells, and a small jewel dangled from her navel. Silvery stretch marks demonstrated her motherhood.

"Sheila, right? Queen of Diamonds?" I asked.

"Right. Would you like to join my husband Mark and I? He's straight but likes to share me with other men and to watch."

"Sounds like fun," I said.

Mark was waiting for Sheila in a private room, sitting on one of the two twin beds. "Honey, this is Derek, Stan and Marcy's son." She left the door to the room open. I guessed Sheila liked to be watched by more than just her husband.

"Hi, Derek," Mark said, shaking my hand. He was older than Sheila but looked like he still worked out quite often. Sheila handed him one wine glass and he took a sip, then Sheila sat next to me on the other bed and casually reached between my legs and began stroking my cock with one hand, while drinking her wine with the other. I didn't stay soft for long.

"You were members back when my parents were?" I asked.

"Overlapped by about a year, I guess?" Mark answered. "Is that going to be weird, knowing that I had sex with your Mom back then?"

"If I can deal with seeing Mom having sex tonight, which has already happened, I can deal with knowing you did so in the past, or might again in the future, so long as you don't go into graphic detail. Adjusting to my parents being swingers is not even the biggest thing I've had to wrap my mind around this week."

"What is, if you don't mind me asking?" Mark asked.

It was my opportunity to leak out the cover story we had discussed that morning. "Oh, just that my brother is only my half-brother and his fiancee Jessica is actually my half-sister. Consequences of our parents continuing to swap while trying to conceive."

"Run that by me again?" Mark asked.

I said, "Sure."

I explained the situation, throwing in Tommy and Jessica's step-sibling cover for keeping their relationship a secret. Sheila and Mark both muttered, "Holy shit," several times. I wondered if they were suddenly questioning the paternity of their own child or children but didn't bring it up. Sheila never let go of my cock, throughout, finishing her wine, then setting the glass on the same shelf as the condom supply. When her hand returned, she rolled a condom down my shaft, her mouth immediately following it to engulf me.

Watching his wife suck my cock, Mark said, "Jessica was here as a guest a couple of times when she was 18 but didn't become a member. Very pretty girl. Might she change her mind, now?"

"I don't know, to be honest. She and Tommy know we're here tonight but I'm not sure they have opened their own relationship. Oh, gawd!" I exclaimed as Sheila swallowed around me and slipped my glans into her gullet and kept pushing until her lips were pressed against my pubes. Further conversation was simply impossible as she bobbed up and down. Mark just kept watching, stroking his own cock and sipping his wine.

After a couple minutes of this, Sheila lifted off my cock, stepped off of the bed to stand with her back to me, then sheathed my cock into her vagina as she backed into my lap. Her folds gave way and her muscles were already clenching around me. I wrapped my arms around her and began playing with her B-cup breasts, pulling on the barbells and nuzzling her neck.

Mark stood up and she leaned forward as he approached her. She took his cock into her mouth, then started rocking back and forth between us. I moved my hands to her hips, mainly to guide at first but gradually began increasing the pace, pulling her into me as I started to thrust my hips and put more weight on my feet, partly crouching to stay aligned with her. I needed the speed and deeper thrusts, if I was going to reach another orgasm.

"Ungh, cumming," she called out, seconds after her pussy tightened around me. I reached around her hip to frig her clit, causing her to shudder between her husband and I.

I sensed movement at the doorway and spotted Angie looking in. She smiled but stayed where she was. I could see her hand between her legs, lightly petting her kitty, which told me that watching was turning her on. Mark and Sheila hadn't noticed her and I didn't want to invite her in without their consent. Still, knowing that Angie was watching me was a huge turn-on, so when Sheila came a second time a minute later, I reached my own orgasm. Mark's grunts told me he was flooding Sheila's mouth as well.

As we disengaged, the couple noticed Angie. "You're Derek's fiancee Angie, right?" Sheila asked. "I'm Sheila and this is my husband Mark."

"Hi, Sheila, Mark," Angie said. "Nice to meet you."

I asked her, "Are my parents getting ready to leave? Were you sent to fetch me?"

Angie answered, "Your dad is going home with Jilly but yes, Marcy and I are ready to go. My mom wants me home tonight, though. I think she wants to start planning the wedding already."

I turned to Sheila and Mark and said, "I guess that's my cue to say good night. I had fun, thanks."

Sheila kissed me on the cheek, saying, "It's okay to say 'nice fuck', too. It is what you come here for, after all, a little variety in your sex or an opportunity to be a voyeur." Mark shook my hand and I walked with Angie to the locker room, where we both got dressed, then met Mom next to the bar.

In the car, Mom asked, "Did you both have a good time?"

Angie answered, "It was fun in a physical way but for me it kind of felt like a group one night stand, if you know what I mean. When you're not sure you're going to see the person again. I think it would be more fun as I got to know the members, start making some friends, people I could look forward to being with again."

I said, "I felt the same thing. I was with one woman before Jilly and a married couple after. The contrast between sex with strangers and sex with someone I knew was striking. At least the mixer gave me a chance to learn a few things about them first but it still felt disconnected in a lot of ways but enough fun that I would want to seek them out again in the future. I'd like to visit again at Christmas break and look into joining after graduation."

Mom said, "Your dad and I got started with wife swapping, which allows for more of an emotional bond between two couples, if you get together repeatedly. It can turn into friendship, even a committed polyamorous relationship like we had with Jilly for so long. But we did one night stands in swapping, too, deciding not to repeat with a couple. I see parallels between a first visit to a swing club and speed dating, too, trying to get to know a lot of people at once, although it's to decide if you like the group, rather than one person and you can't exactly fuck the entire club in one night. If you accept it for what it is, without expecting more, it's a lot of fun. Stan and I are rejoining as soon as we can get retested, which shouldn't be any shock."

Angie's car was still at our house, so Mom and I both got to give her kisses good night, then Angie drove off, leaving Mom and I alone in the house for another night.

Mom said, "I want to make love to you, baby. Nothing vigorous, just loving and soft. I don't even care if I cum."

We got undressed in the master bedroom and climbed into bed. We lay side by side and caressed and kissed each other for twenty minutes before either of us touched the other's genitals. My cock was stiff as Mom's hand grasped it. Her labia were wet when my fingers split them.

"Lay back, Mom," I said, and she did. I climbed above her and slowly slid my cock inside her, then let it soak in her heat, barely moving an inch at a time. This let me focus on suckling her breasts and kissing her, telling her how much I loved her through deeds as well as words.

As Mom started to thrust her hips towards me more, so did I. The pace never got very fast or the thrusts very hard but I still managed one last ejaculation into her for the night, triggering a small orgasm in her.

Pulling out of her, I lay to her right and she wrapped herself around me, my wet cock getting plastered against her hip.

"How did it feel, watching Angie and I double-teaming those guys?" Mom asked, in the afterglow.