Mom and I United

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He knows this?" I asked.

"I do," said Tommy's voice from the doorway. He was dressed, but wet hair told me he had just showered. He walked over to a chair across from the bed and sat. "From the moment Jess first had a dream about you, me, her and Angie as a foursome, even before she dreamed of us being with our parents, I knew her heart would belong to both of us. The only real question was how Angie would react to you once she got a chance to meet you. I don't know whether that means that the things that attract them both to me are the same things that attract them both to you, not that it matters. What does matter is that both of them love both of us. Probably Dad, too, which only makes me question whether it's biological or something else. Anyway, Jilly is suggesting Waffle House for breakfast. She's showering with Mom and Dad, now. Sound okay to both of you?"

~~~~~

After I took a quick shower and dressed, we took two cars over to the closest Waffle House and had a big breakfast. Topics of discussion were kept safe, since we couldn't talk about the orgy the day before, but it didn't bother us in the least.

We hugged Jilly and Jessica goodbye in the parking lot, before Dad, Mom, Tommy and I headed home so Tommy and I could get repacked to leave that afternoon. I would drop him off at his hotel outside DC on my way back to Baltimore. He would commute to his work assignment with a coworker from his company, who had rented a car, then return to Chicago at the end of the next week.

We got home around 10 AM. As soon as we were through the door, Mom said, "Boys, I want one more round in bed with each of you before you leave, so whatever laundry and packing you need to do, get to it. Then decide whether to be with me at the same time or separately. Tommy, I already washed the clothes you traveled in on Thursday, except the suit jacket since that's dry cleaning. They're on your bed, but I assume you've got a couple more days of dirties since then."

"Thanks, Mom," Tommy responded. "I packed enough clean clothes to last me until I get back to Chicago, then discovered that I couldn't fit my heavy winter coat into the suitcase at the O'Hare terminal without taking out my suit jacket, which is why I was wearing it instead. If you don't mind, I'll leave the last two days of dirty clothes here to make room for the jacket today, then pick them up at Christmas. It will take me just a couple of minutes to swap the clothes around. So, if Derek doesn't mind washing my dirty clothes with his, I'd like to be with you first. I haven't actually had any one-on-one time with you so far."

"I don't mind at all," I said. "I haven't forgotten that you let me go first to start all this. It will take me about an hour to repack my duffel, anyway, in between doing a load of laundry."

~~~~~

An hour later, my duffel was packed, the one load of laundry I was doing was in the dryer and Tommy was exiting Mom's bedroom, his hair wet, apparently from showering once again. I had no idea where Dad was.

Tommy said, "Mom says she'll be ready for you in about 10 minutes, Derek."

"Thanks. Sounds so small, given everything you've done over the past couple of years to make this happen."

Tommy chuckled. "Derek, I actually did nothing at all but stay quiet. Once Jess learned about Mom's desire and the deal she and Dad had, from Jilly, I knew that making a move on Mom while Dad stayed opposed would only backfire, so the best course was to wait for Mom and Dad to reach this point on their own. I started to worry that it wouldn't happen. The only active thing done to accelerate it was getting Angie involved with you and that was her suggestion because she thought you were cute. That wouldn't even have happened, if not for the coincidence of your internships. But Angie talking to Dad the other day wouldn't have worked if Dad wasn't already on the verge of giving in. I think you and I both sensed that Mom and Dad weren't happy with the status quo once they were empty nesters. Only, I knew the true reasons why, so figured Angie had a shot at nudging Dad over the line. If it hadn't worked, we were still going to come clean on Thanksgiving Day and see where things went from there."

I said, "Then I guess I need to thank you for being smart enough to know that inaction was the right course, instead of trying to make a move on Mom before they were both ready to say 'yes'. Either way, I owe you for letting Angie into my life."

"Repay me by loving Angie with all your heart. She's special to me, even if I chose Jessica over her. I think Jessica's made clear that she wants all of us loving each other, anyway. A secret double marriage, at least, if not all seven of us. Last night certainly showed we all have some chemistry with each other."

"She has made that clear," I agreed. "Mom's concerned about the risks, but I think even she sees that it's where we're headed."

~~~~~

"Did you reach 30 yesterday, baby?" Mom quizzed, as I climbed into bed with her. Her hair wasn't damp, but I could still tell that she had showered with Tommy so she'd be fresher for me than just giving me sloppy seconds.

I answered, "This will be 30, I think," I answered. "I wouldn't even have kept counting yesterday, if you hadn't mentioned it yesterday morning. Can we finish up with doggy style? We haven't actually done that together. The only rear entry we did was Wednesday night, when you were laying on your side instead of kneeling."

Mom answered by immediately pivoting to her hands and knees, presenting her delectable ass to me, her knees spread enough that her pussy lips unfolded before my eyes. Her back arched enough to rotate her pelvis, making her cleft even more prominent. She looked back at me and huskily said, "Slam me, Derek. Forget that I'm your mother and fuck me so hard I won't stop feeling it until you're back for Christmas."

I knelt behind her, notched my cock into place, grabbed her hips and thrust as hard and fast into her as I could manage. POP! went my body against her ass cheeks. Pull back, thrust in, over and over again, flesh slapping against flesh. "You feel fucking fantastic, Marcy!" I said, making sure not to call her Mom this time and treat her more like a swing club matchup.

"So good, Derek," she responded, between grunts. She shifted her weight onto one arm so that the other could reach between her legs to start rubbing against her clitoris, occasionally taking swipes of the underside of my cock as it flew by her fingers, some even letting the edges of her fingernails scrape against me. I shifted my hands along her body to grasp her breasts, providing some lift so her supporting arm wouldn't tire. Her nipples were pressed into my palms, rubbing along them as my grip shifted from time to time.

If this had been our first fuck, I wouldn't have lasted two minutes at this pace. But with 29 preceding orgasms over five days, I figured I'd have some stamina. Still, I had recovered enough from Jessica's morning blowjob that I only lasted about fifteen minutes, surrendering to the inevitable when Mom came for the second time. "Here I come, Marcy! Fu-Fuck!" I grunted through four short, sharp thrusts as my balls were drained once more.

I rolled us to our left sides, spooned behind Mom and still inside her. She turned her head and we shared a kiss. "That will hold me over for a month," she said. "You should shower before you leave. Just in case the fuck buddy you mentioned is waiting for you to arrive. So your cock doesn't taste like your mom's pussy."

"It wouldn't surprise me if Alissa expected to fuck tonight," I said. "It's been about two weeks since we last got together. Unless she hooked up with someone while she was home, she's probably pretty horny by now. At least I have my engagement to Angie to explain any fatigue she might notice."

"Ever imagine you were going to fuck seven women in one week, stud?" Mom teased.

"Feels like a dream I don't want to wake up from," I said, as I felt my cock slip free from Mom's cunt and slide along her buttock. Kissing her one more time, I rolled away from her and got off the bed, headed for her shower.

She said, "I'll get some sandwiches made while you're in the shower, then you two can get on the road."

I showered quickly, putting back on the same clothes. When I walked out to the living room, Dad and Angie were both there. "Hi, babe! I thought we said our goodbyes last night."

"I know," she said. "But, my mom and I wound up in a huge fight this morning. Last night, she apparently found out from someone who had been at Jilly's club Friday night that I was there. Someone who also saw me making out with a couple of the other women, even though I made sure to never kiss Marcy. Long story short, she flipped out over my admission to being bisexual and threw me out of the house, over my dad's objections. Totally acted like I had murdered her reputation, even though she clearly doesn't have a problem having at least one friend who is a member there. I tried calling your phone, didn't get an answer, so I called Stan."

Dad said, "I flew out of here without telling anyone. Together with Jake, we packed up as much of Angie's stuff as we could and I announced to her mother that Angie could move in here, given that I already thought of her as my daughter-in-law. Of course, she immediately accused me of corrupting her daughter by taking her to the club. I didn't get the sense that she knew I have had sex with her."

Angie said, "Maybe my dad can get Mom to calm down, but I doubt it. She still doesn't talk with one of her sisters to this day, I don't know why. She and Dad were still arguing about disowning me even as I left."

"Is this going to interfere with you finishing college?" I asked.

She shook her head no. "No, my dad paid my final semester tuition already, from his account, so Mom couldn't demand a refund even if she wanted. All that remains are buying my last set of books and lab fees. Your dad has already offered to cover those if my Dad can't. Fuck. Here I am, worrying about keeping much bigger secrets and it's kisses at the swing club that makes mom explode. I can't imagine how she would have reacted if I had actually licked any pussies that night, never mind her learning about the incest."

"If your dad does get her calmed down, do you even want to move back there, at this point?" I asked. "If we're looking for plausible ways for the seven of us to wind up living together, this might turn out to be a way to start."

"There is that," she said. "I wouldn't have to come up with excuses for visiting your parents as often as I want, either. How about it, Marcy, Stan? It's your house, after all."

"I have no problem with you moving in permanently before the wedding, if you were going to move in after it anyway," Mom answered. Dad nodded to that. "It's not like we lack enough bedrooms to make it credible to outsiders, even if Jilly and Jessica move in, too. You can take over Derek's room and Jessica can take Tommy's, while Jilly moves into the master. It might be a bit too crowded with both of the boys here, too, but we don't have to face that, quite yet. Welcome home, daughter."

We all hugged Angie, then helped unload her things from Dad's car while loading mine for Tommy and I to leave. A last set of hugs and he and I drove away.

And yes, Alissa was waiting for me when I got to campus. Thank god, for no early class on Monday.

~~~~~