Mom & Jerry

Story Info
An ongoing day-in-the-life story of mom and son's sex life.
822 words
3.81
91k
71
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcmurryae
mcmurryae
131 Followers

This is part one of an ongoing day-in-the-life story of a mother and son. Each part will be little, quick snippets of their sex life and their relationship.

*****

Mom calls Jerry for dinner. She had made a simple stove-top dinner for the two of them.

Jerry is an upstart middle-manager for fast-growing software development company. He's been home for no more than a half hour.

She calls for him again. Again no answer.

She steps around the corner and yells up the stairs a third time.

This time she hears his muted, "Okay."

He comes slowly into the kitchen and sits down. His phone is in his hands. He doesn't pull his chair up to the table.

He has no clothes on.

Mom puts down a serving spoon and walks over to Jerry, her only son.

She has no clothes on.

She throws a leg over his and sits on his legs facing him. She kisses him once on the forehead, once on the nose, and once on the lips.

He puts his phone down and kisses her back and palms both of her breasts gently. She kisses him back. She reaches down and feels his quickly growing penis.

He picks up his phone again and snaps a picture of her hand on his penis. She lifts herself and sits back down, inserting his penis into her. She raises and lowers herself. Slowly. Steadily.

He bends forward and buries his head between her breasts. He's all tongue and lips. But not in a lusty way. It's all love.

She hears a pan boiling over and quickly rises off of him. She heads for the stove. He snaps a pictures of her ass, then his penis with his fingers wrapped around it.

She stirs dinner. He asks, "How was work today, mom?"

She answers, "Well, not bad. Not bad at all. We got a ton of the back-logged orders cleared. We got payroll delivered early. And I think I heard that orders are up nine percent. And how was your work?"

"We hired three new coders and two new customer services reps. Good day. Tomorrow is the day the new CCO is introduced. Big day!"

She puts down the stirring spoon, grabs two dishes and places them on the table. She heads for the fridge and takes out a small pitcher of iced tea.

She places it on the table and climbs back on Jerry. She lets out a soft, sweat moan and goes back to lowering and raising herself. He kisses her deeply and holds her gently by her ass.

She breaks the kiss and asks about his evening plans. He responds, "I need to go back out and buy some paper for the printer. And I need to go to the market."

She speeds up a bit. Up and down. He fondles her breasts and pulls gently on her nipples. She rolls her head back with a smile."

A dinger goes off at the stove. She stops, stands, and walks over to it. "Dinner's ready," she says.

She brings the pan over to the table and serves both of them. She sits down and they both eat making small talk about the weather and politics and family. They talk and laugh well after the food is gone.

He stands and clears the table. She sits and watches him, then picks up his phone to scroll through his pictures. She takes one of his ass as he stands at the sink and another of his penis as he walks back and forth.

When he draws near she pulls him towards her and brings him into her mouth. She is quick with her head movements and he joins her with a hand on the back of her head and the other at the base of his penis.

Just at the moment of orgasm he pulls out and shoots the kitchen table with sperm, his hands stroking himself vigorously. She smiles and plays with some of it with the tip of her finger.

She stands, gives him deep kiss, grabbing his ass firmly. He returns the kiss, then breaks it softly, and then leaves to go upstairs to get dressed and go out.

She returns to the kitchen sink. Tidies things up. Cleans the stove top. Settles herself with a book, wrapping her naked body in a blanket.

Some time goes by and she unwraps herself from the blanket. She takes her phone. And she takes a picture of herself from the waist down. She sends it to Jerry. She's rewraps herself and returns to her book.

Jerry receives the pictures and heads for the closest restroom. He finds a stall and drops his pants. He brings himself to an erection. Takes a picture. And sends it to his mom.

Mom's phone goes off. She sees the picture and laughs. She writes back playfully, "Is that the best you can do tonight?"

mcmurryae
mcmurryae
131 Followers