Mom & Jerry Pt. 02

Story Info
An ongoing day-in-the-life story of mom and son's sex life.
858 words
4.08
36k
35
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcmurryae
mcmurryae
130 Followers

This is part two of an ongoing day-in-the-life story of a mother and son's sex life. Each part is a little, quick snippet of their life together.

*****

Mom is vacuuming. Jerry is in his room.

Mom is a natural for tidiness and cleanliness. She vacuums twice a week.

Jerry passes her on his way to dump his trash. Nothing is said.

They're both busy.

When he hears the vacuum stop he heads downstairs. He knows what his mom is going to do next.

He finds mom pulling clothes from the dryer, tossing some on basket, folding some and putting them on the counter.

He comes up behind her and takes her by the hips. She's not wearing any clothes. Her butt is properly exposed by bending over.

She stops what she is doing. She smiles.

Jerry slowly inserts his penis into her. She smiles. She says nothing.

He slowly pulls her and slowly pushes her away. She says nothing. She's smiling.

"Mom, you got plans tonight?"

"Nope."

"Let's go check out the new Thai place."

"Okay. Sounds good. Bev been there and liked it."

He takes one hand off her hip and reaches for he hair. He knows his mom likes to have her hair lightly pulled.

Mom's head comes back with each small tug. He has stopped pulling and pushing her hips. Mom is now supplying all the motion.

"Jerry, you're about to set a world record for misplaced socks. Don't complain to me and don't get mad when I make fun of you wearing different socks."

"Mom, honest, I have no idea where they go. Honest."

"Whatever."

Mom is speeding up. She's feelin' it. He has stopped pulling her hair. He has reached down and he is feeling his penis go in and out of her. A favorite of his.

"Mom, when was the last time you wore clothes for any length in the house?"

"Oh, gosh, months?"

"I like it, mom. Don't stop. You look good."

"Thank's sweetie."

Mom is putting some real work into it now. You can hear her breathing. Her hands are gripping the rim of the dryer. She's using it for leverage to push and pull.

"Jerry, I have an eye appointment next Monday. You might need to drive me. I'll call and see if they are going to dilate my eye."

"No, problem, mom. The sooner you know the better so I can take the time off."

"Thanks. It shouldn't be long."

Jerry has both hands on her sides. He's feeling her breast sway back and forth. He's not sure who will orgasm first. He's breathing hard too.

"Jerry, on second thought, if you can take me to work, maybe Stacy can bring me home. I'm on her way."

"Mom, I'm easy. Just let me know."

Mom lets out a loud, "Oh, my!" Followed by a repetitive soft, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Jerry lets out a loud, "Oh, gosh!" Followed by a repetitive soft, "Wow! Wow! Wow!"

When things slow down, but still active, mom Jerry asks, "When was the last time you took a day off?"

"Oh, it's been months. I know I have some days coming though."

"We should do something soon."

Mom eventually stops and Jerry withdraws from her. She stands. Turns around. And plants a deep, sweet kids on his open lips.

They kiss for a few moments and hug briefly.

Then she turns back and continues with the clothes. He runs upstairs to fetch his camera, taking three shots of his wet, wilting penis.

Upon being back with mom, he takes repeated pictures of her ass. Mom turns, cups her breasts, posing for the camera.

He leans against the counter and take a dozen pictures of her. She smiles and hams it up for the camera. She takes the phone from him and takes just as many of his penis.

She kisses him. He returns the kisses.

"Do you really feel like Thai tonight? I was feeling more like Italian."

"Oh, I don't really care."

She's back to pulling clothes from the dryer. She gets to talking about Thai spices, favorites and dislikes. That moves her onto talking about the spices in some barbecue sauces.

All the while he's scrolling through pictures and occasionally taking one or two of his penis.

He's nodding and mentions getting BBQ take-out tonight. She stands and gets a whimsical look on her face. "Oh. That sounds good too."

He laughs and asks about her funny reaction. She shrugs and says it sounds really good.

He takes a picture of her. She shakes her boobs for him and turns back around to the dryer.

His erection starts to come back. Not quick. And not full. He starts to rub it, but stops and reaches past his mom to the soap bottle. He pops the cap off and squeezes a small stream of blue soap along his penis.

She smells the soup and turns around to see him stroking himself with the blue soap.

She laughs, "Oh, give me that camera now. How do you switch from photo to video?"

He tells her and she begins a video.

mcmurryae
mcmurryae
130 Followers