Mom & Jerry Pt. 03

Story Info
An ongoing day-in-the-life story of mom and son's sex life.
803 words
4.02
28.7k
29
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcmurryae
mcmurryae
131 Followers

This is part three of an ongoing day-in-the-life story of a mother and son's sex life. Each part is a little, quick snippet of their life together.

*****

Mom is on the phone. Has been. For a quite a while.

Jerry heads downstairs and stands by his mom. She's sitting at the end of the couch.

Mom fiddles while she is on the phone. Something will be in her hand. And whatever it is she'll fiddle with it. She's done it all her life.

Jerry knows she'll fiddle with him too. So he stands beside her. At first mom does not see him. Her mind is truly on the phone call. The fiddling she does is almost unconscious to her.

When she does see him, she drops the spoon she'd been fiddling with, and reaches up and begins to fiddle with his limp penis. This is not the first time this scenario has played out. No, it's about the hundredth or more.

She is more than glad to do it. She wants to do it. She likes it. She just wont be paying any attention to what she is doing. And that is okay with Jerry.

She talks and talks and talks. She fiddles and fiddles and fiddles. Mostly with the head of his penis. She likes how soft it is. She'll fiddle with the shaft which soon becomes hard. And she'll fiddle with balls. She likes that too. She pushed them. Cups them. Wiggles them. Jiggles them.

She talks and talks and talks. She fiddles and fiddles and fiddles. He just stands there. Taking it all in. Enjoying all of it. Soon though he feels the orgasm coming. It builds slowly because mom has no direction or intensity or awareness of what she is doing.

He feels it coming. It builds. It feels good because it comes so slowly.

He knows from experience that it does not matter where it shoots. His mom will just keep talking and talking and talking. And she wont stop fiddling and fiddling and fiddling. Now she'll just fiddle with the dripping sperm and his slowly relaxing penis.

This time he lets it shoot across her legs. She sees it. But she doesn't react. She just keeps on talking. And fiddling.

In moments her fingers and hand are covered in warm sperm. She spreads it all over him. All over his shaft. All over his balls. And continually all over the head of his penis. And she just keeps on talking.

And Jerry just keeps on standing there. He likes it all. He likes the attention she always gives his penis, even when she is not looking at it or talking with him.

Slowly he grows more and more limp. But mom doesn't change anything in what she is doing. She just keeps on fiddling with it. Soon, too soon, the sperm dries. And too soon his penis is all but limp. But mom keeps on fiddling.

He does notice that his mom's nipples are erect. And he does notice, because mom more-or-less lives nude in the house, that her clitoris is happily swollen. And he does notice her legs are slightly spread apart.

But she just keeps on talking and talking.

Eventually and finally the phone call comes to an end. She puts her phone down and says nothing about all the fiddling she's been doing. And she says nothing about the dried sperm on her legs.

Instead she rehashes the phone call she just had and that he just listened to. She truly pays no attention to what she fiddles with. She goes on and on about the call. He sits down next to her and dutifully listens. It's silly. And he knows it. But he likes his mom. He likes sitting next to her. He likes that both of them are nude.

As mom talks on and on about the phone call her fingers find her clitoris and she unconsciously fiddles with herself. Nothing serious. Not masturbation. But more-or-less fiddle with herself.

Jerry watches, trying not to distract his mom's retelling, for he likes to watch her play with herself. Whereas men are robust in masturbation, his mom is slow and meticulous. It's a fascination to him each time and a turn-on each time.

As he watches he slowly becomes erect again. But mom does not notice. She's too busy talking. His erections are as normal as elbows. Most of the time she'll see it and enjoy it one way or another. Sometimes he'll make the first move as told in previous stories. And sometimes they just are. He'll be erect and they'll go about what they are doing. He likes the freedom. She likes the view.

This is one of those times. He's growing. And she's talking. And both are really enjoying it.

mcmurryae
mcmurryae
131 Followers