Mom & Me

Story Info
Mother & son get intense.
895 words
3.69
333.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gotten home from college about a week ago. I was away from my girlfriend and was feeling really horny. I had been looking around town for something to wet my pole in, but came up shy.

My mom had been working out of home for about the past year because of tax reasons. I was sitting in the chair watching some football program when I noticed mom walk on down the stairs in a black teddy that covered about down to the bottom of her ample cheeks.

My mom is 53, about 5'4" with C cup breasts and weighing in around 140. She had a little more cushion on her, but I had no problem with that. I still found her attractive since the first day I had gotten to see her nice breasts as she was leaving the bathroom when I was 18. I watched her as she walked into the kitchen and looked around. She went to the cabinets and bent over, I think she knew that I was watching because she stuck her ass in the air and wiggled it around a little bit. She was looking under the sink for something but I had no idea what.

She stood up and turned around only to catch my eyes on her crotch. I looked up and looked her in the eyes and blushed a little bit. She looked at me and gave me a sly little grin. She came into the living room and asked what it was I was looking at. I told her that I was not looking at anything. She looked at me and shook her head. She went upstairs and I decided to follow her up and go to my room to fantasize about my mom. I walked up behind her and could smell her perfume on and could swear I could smell her pussy. I had a huge hard-on by now as I walked behind her and just admired her lovely ass. When we got to the top of the stairs she turned to go to her room and I to mine, She stopped in her doorway and turned around.

"Oh Chris, do you think you could help me with something in here?" She asked me in a little girl tone.

"Of course, anything for such a beautiful woman" I replied, she started to blush. I followed her into her room and she closed the door behind me.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Could you help me with these?" I turned around and saw her standing there cupping her breasts. I walked up to her and grabbed one of her nipples in my mouth and the other with my fingers. I began to play with both of them and could her begin to moan. I pulled her close to me and kissed her passionately. My hands found their way down to her beautiful ass. I squeezed the cheeks a few times then lifted up her teddy and spanked them.

My fingers began to find their way to her moist spot and I started to play with her pussy lips from behind. She was moaning and biting my lip, as we still kissed. I brought her to the bed and laid her down. I removed he teddy and stared at her, taking in this beautiful woman that is my mother. Her hands found my zipper and she quickly undid my pants. She pulled them down and tugged my shirt off. There I was, naked with my mom on my parent's bed, about to fuck the shit out of my own mom. She began to stroke my 6 inch member. I was rock hard by now and wanted to stick my dick in somewhere warm.

I positioned my dick at the opening of my mom's pussy and in one thrust, I was completely inside her as she moaned and gasped for air. I slowly started to rhythmically move my hips and push my member in all the way every time and almost removing it completely. She was whimpering as I picked up the pace, every thrust becoming harder. I was in such a rhythm that I came out a little far at one point and accidentally shoved it up her tight puckered asshole. She screamed in pain, but I did not remove my dick from her hole. I told her to relax and that she would enjoy it. I started to loosen her asshole as I fucked her harder than I was her pussy. While I was fucking her in the ass, I used my finger to play with her clit. She began to moan and shake as she had her first of many orgasms.

I was pumping so hard at one point that I thought I was going to hurt her, then my sack tightened up and I could feel myself explode in the depths of her tight anus. I flopped on top of her and let my dick soften in her ass. She looked at me kissed me and told me that she had never had that much fun in bed before. We laid in bed for a little while and spooned, until I was hard again, which did not take long, and then we had another intense fuck session which ended up with me unloading all over her face.