Mom & Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure, Mrs. Wilson, and I stood up. She looked up at me, reaching for my hand but I noticed her face was looking directly at my groins.

She said, "Thank you so much Billy. She stood in front of me for a second before her leg collapsed and she fell forward and reacting quickly I caught her before she fell to the floor. My arms were around her and her breasts where pressing against my chest. I stumbled backwards but regained my balance. I said, "Are you alright Mrs. Wilson?"

I'm not sure Billy, but I am so glad you were here to catch me. My leg had a spasm again, and I loss my balance. Thank you dear for being able to catch me. Would you help me to sit in the chair were you where sitting. I don't think I can get back to my desk chair."

"Oh course, Mrs. Wilson."

I placed my right arm around her waist just beneath her breasts and guided her to the chair I had been sitting in while she worked on her report.

"Billy would you rub the calf of my leg. The muscle is spamming and it hurts."

"Of course, Mrs. Wilson. I will do anything that would make you feel better. Where does it hurt the most? She motioned with her right hand." I knelt down in front of her and her legs were parted and I saw her red panties. I reached for her leg and began rubbing it. She made noise that sounded painful and she leaned her body back and was looking up at the ceiling while I massaged her leg. She must have been very uncomfortable because she didn't seem to care that her pussy was visibly exposed to my hungry eyes.

Finally she said, "Thank you Billy. You released the spasm. I'll just rest here for a few minutes before trying to get back to my desk. I get these spasms sometimes and they are so painful. Sometimes I am not even able to reach the area to rub it. I'm so thankful you were here to help me Billy."

I told her I was happy to be able to help her.

She smiled and said, "I like you Billy."

"I like you Mrs. Wilson. Actually, I like you more than you will ever know."

"Yes, I think you do, Billy because I saw the bulge in your pants." She put her finger up to her lips indicating for me not to respond. "I am not offended; I like it when a male thinks I'm worthy of him getting hard, and I hope you enjoyed seeing my red underwear as well. Do you like the red more than the lavender ones you saw the other day?" She just smiles at me.

"Oh, Mrs. Wilson, I liked them both. They both look fantastic on you."

"Thank you Billy. You're so sweet. Now I would like for you to read through this book. I think it will help you understand the needs of girls and women and how they view sex and sexual intercourse. Then we can sit together and discuss what you read and I'll try to answer your questions."

Thank you Mrs. Wilson. I appreciate your willingness to help me."

"Oh, I better read the note Mr. Jensen wrote when he sent you to see me." She walked slowly back to her desk and sat down. She read Mr. Jensen's note. Her legs were parted; I think she wanted me to see her pussy again before I left her office. I loved looking at her lovely red panties covering her sweet looking pussy. She must of known she was allowing me to see her pussy area. I wondered her intent. All I know I was hot and stiff, and very horny.

She looked at me, smiled and said, "Why were you so late getting to school and didn't have time to get your textbook out of your locker?"

"Do you want the truth?"

"Of course Billy."

"Are you under any school or state obligation to report sexual activity of your counselees?"

"Only cases of parental abuse."

"I will tell you, if you promise not to tell anyone else, even if it might fall within the guidelines of abuse. If you say it does, then I hope you will not report it." I won't report anything you tell me today Billy, and I hope you won't report what I said to you a few minutes ago."

"Never, Mrs. Wilson. That conversation between us is seal."

"Thank you Billy."

She replied, "Billy whatever you tell me right now, I'll keep as a secret. It will not be written down in my log or stored in my files."

"Ok, I went out last night with Ginny for dinner and met some of my friends. We had a good time together, Ginny even taught Harry to dance. Do you know Harry Mrs. Wilson?

"No, he's not one of my counselees."

Then when I was driving her home she wanted to go to Lover's Lane and park. Well the kissing escalated into touching, and then she wanted to give me oral stimulation and after that I fucked her in the back seat of my car before taking her home. By the time I got home, it was very late, but my mind was actively reviewing the events of the day. I couldn't think. Then I noticed I was rubbing my penis and I liked how it felt. I got very hard and..."

"And what Billy?"

"Oh, Mrs. Wilson, I'm not sure I should go on."

"Why, Billy? You've never been shy before in sharing your sexual side."

"Well, Mrs. Wilson, while I was rubbing myself I...I...

"What Billy, just say it. I won't judge you or get upset with you. Have I ever told you not to say what you are feeling?"

"No, you haven't, Mrs. Wilson, but the woman I had in my mind when I was masturbating was...you, Mrs. Wilson."

I don't know when I was more nervous in saying anything in my life.

I glanced up to see her reaction and she was smiling at me. "Oh, Billy, I'm not upset. In fact I am flattered that I was the one you were visualizing as you were masturbating. Did you think that visualizing me as your partner was bad?"

"Mrs. Wilson, I think you are the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever met and when I see you I have all these sexual images of me fucking you and kissing you. When I visualize you when I masturbate I have the most awesome orgasms you could ever imagine. Please Mrs. Wilson, don't tell your husband."

Billy, everything we discuss together is sealed. I'm confident you will never discuss any of our conversation with anyone either, and I promise I will never reveal anything to anyone about our conversations together. Are you willing to make that commitment to me?"

"Oh, yes, Mrs. Wilson. I will never reveal anything we say or we do." We looked at one another and she smiled at me and I smiled back at her. She looked so beautiful sitting at her desk.

"Thank you Billy. You're a good boy. I'm glad we had this time together. "

"Me too, Mrs. Wilson. Thank you for not being made at me for what I said about visualizing you when I masturbated."

"On the contrary Billy, I enjoy knowing I was the woman you wanted to fuck as you masturbated."

"Really?"

"Of course! I don't have a sex life at all, and knowing someone desires to have intercourse with me is flattering, very flattering. Everyone needs sexually fulfillment Billy, even us old ladies."

"Mrs. Wilson, you're not old. You're absolutely beautiful and the sexiest woman I've ever known. If you weren't married..."

"If I wasn't married...What Billy?"

"I would want to marry you. But you wanted want a kid for a husband"

"Well..."

"Well, what?"

"Well, let's talk about that next time."

"Maybe not, but that doesn't mean we can't develop a relationship Billy."

"Really?"

"Yes, we'll consider it together if you want too. Think about it, but I really want you to read the book I just gave you, ok?"

"Ok, Mrs. Wilson. Thank you."

"Thank you Billy. You made my day. Now I want you to focus on your schoolwork. That important and you have to prove to your teachers you are serious about being a top college student."

"Ok, Mrs. Wilson. I will concentrate on my studies for the rest of the year. I want you to be proud of me too."

"I am already proud of you Billy.

"Oh, before you go, what happened when you went over to Jennifer's house yesterday?

"It's a long story Mrs. Wilson. Maybe I can come tomorrow and share with you about my time with Jennifer."

"Anytime, come anytime. I would like to hear what happened between you and Jennifer. Billy let me write you a pass to come the period before lunch. I'll make some sandwiches for the both of us and we can have lunch together while we talk Will that work for you?"

"Oh, yes Mrs. Wilson. I'll be here the period before lunch period. I hope we can have the whole time to talk."

"We will Billy! Now go back to class and show your teachers what a smart man you are."

"I left her office with more joy in my heart than I've ever experienced.

But I just couldn't concentrate in American Government class because I was sure Mrs. Wilson wanted me to make love to her.

12