Mom & Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, she said, 'Billy, I'm so sorry. I really am.' She continued saying, 'I loved you! I wanted you so much, and when we were together I felt loved and safety. I got depressed when you were with your dad on that camping trip. I didn't want to share you with your dad. I was going nuts. I needed to be loved. I needed to be wanted. I felt abandoned, I felt alone. She said, I didn't go to that party to get drunk and act like a harlot, but some of the boys brought whiskey, beer, and wine and they offered me drinks. I lost all sense of decency. I danced and they cheered and encouraged me to show some skin. I kept dancing to entertain them.

"Betty said I lifted my sweater and showed them my breasts. They hollered and shouted. They said to me, "Show us more, we want to see more!"

"I removed my bra. I threw it toward them. I even lifted my skirt up and danced around the room like a stupid slut showing them my panties. I took them off and Betty said I twirled them over my head and threw them to Matt. He caught them and started sucking on them. I went to him and took his hand and led him down Jill's hallway to a bedroom."

"I wanted him to fuck me Billy. Betty said I threw myself on the bed, pulled my skirt above my boobs, and spread my legs apart, and invited Matt to fuck me." Then Jennifer said, "How could I have done that! I didn't realize how fucked up I was Billy. I was drunk. I'm so ashamed. I violated you and embarrassed you and all my friends too."

And then she said, "Matt wanted me to go steady with him. I knew everyone would tell you what happened and that you would be disgusted with my behavior and not want me anymore. I'm damaged goods, no one will want to date me, so I accepted Matt's invitation to be his girl. I cried for weeks Billy, because of my stupidly and losing you. You're the only guy that ever treated me with respect, the only guy I enjoyed making love to, the only guy who seemed to enjoy my company, and I threw it all away because of my carnal behavior from drinking. I ask you Billy to forgive me. I know you are dating another girl who is studying at the community college and they tell me you are happy being with her. I'm not pleading for you to love me again. I just want your forgiveness. I want to be your friend. I need your wisdom, your advice, your consul, and your friendship. I don't love Matt, but he protected me from verbal abuse because people knew that he has a temper and a mean spirit so they never said any disgusting words about me; but I'm not included in anyone's social network anymore. Now I see Matt flirting with other girls and I expect that he will decide it's time to trade me in for another pony to ride." Then she stopped talking and looked down at the floor.

"Mrs. Wilson, I felt sorry for Jennifer. Then I told her how I felt. I was pissed when I found out about that evening at Jill's house. I was depressed for weeks. First because my father was deployed overseas on a special mission and I was fearful for his safety and I was depressed that I had loss Jennifer to another and wouldn't enjoy her company or her love anymore. And my mom was depressed because her husband was going to be involved in a dangerous undertaking for over a year.

Then I met Ginny, Mrs. Wilson. She was enthusiastic, beautiful in mind and body, fun to be with, a good dancer and she turned my world upside down. I told Jennifer that Ginny and I were well suited for each other, although she's older than I am. I told her that I might not have been able to forgive her before I met Ginny, but I could honestly tell her I could now. I forgive Jennifer for having sex with Matt while we were a couple. I told her I was sorry she had to go through all that. I also said to her that she should never drink alcohol again when attending a social events and if you drink, drink only one." I told her, "I don't want you to have to go through this again."

Then she said, "Thank you Billy, thank you for listening to me this afternoon and not judging or interrupting me as I shared my disgusting behavior with you. Billy, I want to remain friends with you. I want to be able to talk freely with you as we've done in the pass. I loved how we could discuss all sorts of things. You made me feel good about myself, and I need that more now than ever. Thanks for coming and thanks for your forgiveness."

"I said to Jennifer, "Yes, we can be close friends, but I'm now committed to a relationship with Ginny. I think you would like her Jennifer and if we are ever in the same place, I want to introduce her to you. I think you would like her too. I've never told her about you or discussed what happened at Jill's house with her. So she will see the true Jennifer if you ever decide to talk with her."

Then she said, "I would like to meet your new squeeze Billy. You have good taste, you chose me you know." She giggled. I said, "I'm delighted to hear your giggle. I want you to be happy Jennifer."

"Thanks Billy. That means a lot." I want to kiss you Billy. Please let me kiss you for being a faithful friend."

She didn't wait for permission; she threw her arms around my neck pressing her chest against mine, and she kissed me passionately on my lips. She didn't insert her tongue inside my mouth, but our lips were parted and wet with saliva. She leaned back, her beautiful eyes were clear, a smile emerging from deep inside of her heart. She put her arms around my waist and told me how much that kiss meant to her. She leaned her head on my chest and I could feel her beating heart. She didn't say anything to me. She just held me close and I could hear a soft pleasing cooing sound emerging from within her soul. I stayed with her. I rubbed her gently, feeling her breasts against my chest. It brought old feelings to the surface and I couldn't discard them. My senses were being aroused, I had little defense to block the feelings being generated in my brain. I could barely hear your warning 'to be careful' Mrs. Wilson.

My mind was telling me, "Seize the moment stupid. She wants you to make love to her. If you really love her why don't you satisfy her desires? Jennifer is ready right now Billy. You may not have another opportunity, you better grab it now or lose it forever."

I could feel my penis enlarging as we embraced one another. Neither of us said anything. Was Jennifer's brain racing like mine? Did she want me to fuck her or was she just pleased that I had forgiven her and was content to be friends only?

I heard a moaning sound and she began to press her body into my hardening penis. I knew she wanted me to press back toward her. My mind said again, "Seize the moment Billy; don't be stupid. She wants your dick deep inside of her. Just do it!"

I pushed my lower body into her and she moaned audibly. She whispered, "Oh, Billy, I love how you are holding me. I love you so much."

My penis was so hard and I knew she could feel it pressing against her body.

I looked at Mrs. Wilson as I was talking and I could see she was becoming aroused and trying to control her emotions. I continued Jennifer said, "Billy, I like what I'm feeling. Do you want to go somewhere where we will be more comfortable?"

I whispered in her ear, "Yes!"

She looked up at me. She smiled. She took my hand and began to lead me toward her bedroom and I stopped. She turned around and faced me. She said, "What's wrong Billy?"

I told her, "Jennifer, I couldn't do this yet? My body says yes, but my mind says I can't do this to Ginny. I would be doing the same thing you did at Jill's if I had sex with you right now." I need to think about this. I don't want to hurt Ginny and I don't want you to have unrealistic expectations. I love you Jennifer, but I love Ginny too. I just can't do this to her or to you."

"I understand Billy. You're right! But if you change your mind please tell me. I want you Billy. I want you without attachments, but I will also be satisfied to please you whenever you want something fresh and different. I'll always be available to you, and if you want me I will never disappoint you again. She hugged me and said, "You better get home or your mom is going to get angry. She's going to think you had sex with me."

I left her house and my detractor in my brain said, "She wanted you to fuck her and you said 'no.' that's the most stupid thing you've ever done. Well, now you're going to have to explain to Ginny why you stayed so long talking with Jennifer. She's not going to believe you when you tell her you didn't have sex. You're in a no win situation, and you didn't even get to fuck Jennifer's pussy."

I walked as fast as I could and when I walked through the door Ginny said, "What took you so long? You've been out of school for over two hours? Did Jennifer read you her biography?"

Mrs. Wilson sat across from me for what seemed like a long time. Her eyes were sparkling and she had a little grin across her lovely lips, and I know she was affected by my account, but she just kept looking at me. She wasn't upset. She wasn't in a hurry to respond, she just kept looking at me with a loving, accepting, and pleasing smile. I think she was trying to understand how kids today think and act with one another. I just sat there waiting for Mrs. Wilson to speak. Finally she said, "Billy you are one amazing young man. You are so articulate, and your memory is amazingly, you tell what happened in such detail. I'm amazed that you were able to control your sexual feelings during that time you were inside Jennifer's house." But...Billy when Jennifer told you that you better get home or your mom would get angry, and that Ginny will think you had sex with me." Is Ginny living with you and your mom, or...is Ginny and your mom the same person?

I must have had a very pale look on my face because Mrs. Wilson's smile and her look was one of waiting to hear the truth.

"Alright, Mrs. Wilson. You know everything about me: the good the bad, and the ugly. The truth is that my mom and I have been having sex with one another pretty much since my dad went on deployment. But, But, she's not my biological mom." I looked at Mrs. Wilson to see how she was reacting to this news. "She married my dad several years after my real mom died. Virginia is much younger than my late mom was, and she wanted me to call her Ginny and not mom."

"Thank you Billy for telling me the truth. I'm glad Ginny is not your biological mom, but isn't she still a lot older than you are? And What happens when your dad returns from his deployment? You've certainly have put yourself in a pickle? Do any of your mom or dad's friends know or suspect something unusual is going on between you two? I take it Jennifer never met your mom or dad. Is that correct?"

"That's correct."

"Billy, the fall dance is approaching. Were you planning to attend with Ginny?'

"Yes, we were. She's a good dancer and loves to dance. We've danced together every since my dad married her. Yes, she will be my date and we'll come to the dance together."

"I will be there too, Billy. I want you to introduce me to Ginny. Will you do that?"

"Of course, Mrs. Wilson. I want you to meet her."

"Jennifer will be there too, Mrs. Wilson."

"Are you taking two women to the dance?"

"No, but my mom and I enjoy dancing together, but we also enjoy dancing with other partners."

"Really?"

"Really, Mrs. Wilson!"

"Remember when I told you she met several of my friends at the Diner and she was encouraging them, especially Harry to ask a girl to go to the dance with him?

"Yes, now I do."

"She promised Harry she would save two dances for him if he would come."

"So, then who would you ask to dance with when she's dancing with Harry or someone other guy?"

"Well, most definitely, Jennifer, but if Jane's there I'll ask her to dance, and now that I know you will be one of the chaperone, I definitely want to dance with you, unless the school forbids staff from dancing with students."

"No, the school doesn't have a policy. We're free to dance with students if asked."

"Will you dance with me, Mrs. Wilson"

"Sure, I would be delighted to dance with you Billy."

"That's awesome."

"Thank you Billy. I'm flattered you want to dance with me."

"But Billy, I'm concerned for you. I'm willing to help you with the mess you've created with your stepmom and what it might do to your family if this affair you are having with your stepmom every gets out. Believe me Billy, it will not only destroy your mom's marriage with your dad, but it will probably destroy your relationship with your dad, not to mention what your friends will think."

Let's eat lunch now Billy. I prepared some roast beef sandwiches, I have some potato salad, and chocolate chip cookies I baked. She got up and walked to the refrigerator and brought back the sandwiches, potato salad, and cookies and put them on a table and slid the table between our two chairs. Then she went back to the refrigerator and said, "A coke or a bottle of water?"

"I said water, and watch her bend down to retrieve the drinks. What an awesome ass Mrs. Wilson has I thought. What I would do to get a piece of that someday."

She returned and she said, "Now, let's begin with what you remember about your dad meeting Ginny, and when they got married, and how they got along, and how you felt about Ginny as a stepmom. I'll listen and only interrupt if I need clarity. Eat your sandwich and if you want to share, I'll listen respectfully and try not to judge anyone's actions."

I shared and shared with Mrs. Wilson. Stopping occasionally to take a bite of sandwich or eat some potato salad or take a drink of water. I watched her take notes as I talked and stopped to clarify questions she asked. She was very professional and I was glad that someone I liked as much as Mrs. Wilson now knew my secret and wanted to help me. I wasn't quite through telling her about my relationship with Ginny when the bell rang. Mrs. Wilson said she would type up her notes and think about what I had shared with her. She said she would not say or report any of my conversation with anyone and that her notes would be kept in a safe place. When I've had time to think about what you've just shared with me, I will ask you to come back to my office and I will share with you a plan."

"Thank you Mrs. Wilson for not being judgmental or mad, or dragging me into the principle office to be disciplined as a mother fucker."

"Oh, Billy, I don't know if I'll ever be use to your terminology, but I sure love your openness and honesty. Mrs. Nicholas will give you a pass to class."

I walked out into the hall closing Mrs. Wilson's door behind me. As I walked toward Mrs. Nicholas' desk, I noticed she was smiling as she was reading something. She looked up and smiled at me, and asked if I had a good counseling session. I told her I thought this session would help me a lot."

"Good, we're always here to help our students in any way we can. I'm glad it was a good session for you Billy."

"Thank you Miss Nicholas."

"Did you enjoy looking at Mrs. Wilson dress, the one she was wearing today?"

"Yes, I did. She always dresses nicely. She takes pride in how she looks, Miss Nicholas."

"That's one way to look at it. Here's a pass for you to get back to your class. Have a nice, rest of your day, Billy. Will we be seeing you tomorrow, or are you going to practice the techniques she is teaching you?"

"I don't know. If she calls for me I'll come. If not, maybe I be ok for a day or two. I turned and opened the door to go out, but looked back at Miss Nicholas and smiled at her. She was sitting there looking at me with a couple of fingers on her smiling lips. "Before closing the door I said to Mrs. Nicholas, "I like the way you smile at me Mrs. Nicholas. And I like how you dress too."

12