Mom & Me Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled happily and said. "I don't care about those other ladies, I only care about you. I only want to please your eyes."

I told her I was very pleased with my date for the night. She approached me slowly and put her arms around my neck and standing on her toes reached up and kissed me lightly on the lips and pulled back slightly and said, Thank you Billy for your compliments. You have really made me happy, and we're going to have a special night to remember."

She kissed me again on the lips and laid her head on my chest and said softly "Hold me Billy. I enjoy your hugs so much." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me. We stood there together and I could feel her heart beating, and I also felt something enlarging in my pants.

Finally she said, "I think we better go to the club now and begin our lovely date together. She asked me to help her with her coat, and then we walked out to the car where I opened the door for her to get in. I noticed she slid all the way across my bench seat next to the steering wheel. That's where she always sat when riding with my dad. I got in and backed out of the driveway and headed toward the club. As I shifted the car into drive I felt her hand caressing my inner thigh, and her body leaning into my shoulder, and her hair brushing against my neck.

When we arrived at the club we found a table in the dining room. We both avoided heavy steaks and hard to digest foods for dinner, but what excited me was how she kept looking at me, and our mature conversations. I enjoyed talking to Ginny. She was a wonderful conversationalist and she would reach out across the table occasionally and hold my hand briefly as we talked. We had a fairly small table and I could feel her legs pressing against mine and both of these interactions made me tingle and though I tried to keep my penis in check, I wasn't very successful because Ginny looked ravishing beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off of her low cut dress for a second, knowing she was braless.

A couple of my dad's friends stopped by our table to ask my mom if she had heard from Colonel Williams. My mom told them yes and that she received a letter once a week and that Jim seemed to be doing well.

Then she introduced me to Colonel Williams and told him that I was taking very good care of her, and tonight Billy offered to take me to the club for dinner and dancing. She said I was an extremely good dancer and that we would be coming to the club often to eat and dance in the coming months. I liked hearing her say this because I was thinking the same thing, and hoping this wasn't going to be just a one-time outing with my mom. I was really enjoying the evening and was looking forward to dancing close to her.

The band was assembling and it looked like someone would be playing a piano, along with the other band members who were unpacking a trumpet, a bass, a saxophone, violin, and guitar. Then I noticed a woman who I assumed was going to be the band's vocalist. As they were setting up I excused myself to go to the restroom. When I got there I relieved myself and cleaned my penis and replaced it carefully back into my pants. My underwear was already moist.

I returned to our table and she was smiling at me all the way to the table. I sat down and she reached across the table and told me how much she missed me while I was gone. I smile and told her I am always thinking of her.

She replied, "Really? That's wonderful to hear."

"Yes, I was thinking how much I'm enjoying being with you

tonight."

"You make me feel like a princess, Billy. You look so handsome and I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks Ginny, I appreciate you saying that."

The bandleader introduced the band members and told the people sitting at tables they were going to play a lot of dance numbers tonight using all these instruments and if anyone had a song request they would play it if they could. They said they would play mostly slow songs so everyone will have an opportunity to dance with the person they love or admired. Then the bandleader said we'd start off playing Moonglow.

I look at Ginny and she was already smiling at me before I asked her for the first dance. She said to me, "Billy, I have been waiting for this moment a long time."

I walked her to the dance floor and placed my right hand on her back and held her right hand in mine and began moving her slowly across the dance floor. She said nothing, and neither did I. I notice there were approximately eight or nine couples dancing. Someone dimmed the house lights and the dinning room lights turned into a cozy dance hall. There was still enough light for those still eating. I was glad they dimmed the lights, because it provided us with more privacy. Our bodies were touching almost the entire length of our bodies and she moved our dancing position to where our arms came together close inside of her shoulder. She laid her head against my torso and I could feel my heart rate increasing exponentially as our bodies seemed to be melting together. I could hear her cooing softly and contently. I knew she was really enjoying being held close.

When the music stopped she placed her arms around my neck and kissed me quickly on the lips, and smiled coyly, and told me to hold her at the waist when they played the next song. The next tune was another old love song that was easy to dance to and I felt the warmth and love of my partner. Ginny leaned into me and I felt her breast with her hard nipples pushing against my chest, and along with everything else, she was making me very excited. I wondered what she was thinking. She must have heard my heart pounding during the first number and now I had a definite bulge in my crotch, and I'm sure she could feel my penis against her thigh as we danced. I wondered if she liked feeling my hard penis rubbing against her leg while we were dancing at the Officer's Club. As we continued to dance she moved her arms from behind my neck to around my waist and I felt her pressing her lower body into my crotch. She looked up at me to see my reaction and she smiled. Did Ginny want to feel more of my penis? I was confused, but at the same time I was delighted.

I found myself wanting to kiss her lips and make love to her. I looked down at her snugging peacefully and contently in my arms and then she must have felt my eyes looking down at her. She raised her eyes and both of us smiled at one another, and I felt a definite urge to lean toward her lips, and our lips melted into one another's mouth. At the same time I felt cum moistening my underwear. I didn't want to stop kissing her lips but the music stopped. We didn't move. She kept looking me directly in the eye, and I didn't flinch. I kept my eyes focused on her beautiful brown eyes and I saw only love coming from her sweet face. What could she be thinking? Then she whispered, "Billy what are you feeling?"

Honestly, Ginny, as close as we've been dancing to one another and feeling your bare breast against me, and feeling my heart beating faster than a hummingbird's wings, and you ask me how I am feeling? I'm feeling loved and very frustrated and my hungry penis is wanting to fuck you."

I know I caught her by surprise because even though the light was dim I could feel her blushing. She didn't say anything right away. She looked me in the eye with a small smile on her face and then she whispered, "Yes, Billy, I hear your rapid heartbeat and I feel your penis pressing eagerly against my leg. I want your penis inside of me later, after we get home. Right now I'm enjoying myself more than I can ever remember. You make me feel like a princess and a virgin bride. I thank you for that."

We continued to dance one number after another and she whispered in my ear, "Billy, I have never experience this kind of joy, not even from your dad. I'm enjoying every second of our date tonight. I'm amazed at the depth of love flowing inside of me for you, from the time we left the house, and now I'm even feeling a stronger love for you, but for this moment, this evening, this day, I love you like I've never loved anyone in my life. After we get home from being here I want you to make love to me.

Then she said, "Do you want to return to our table for a rest or continue dancing?"

I replied, "Let's keep dancing."

"That's what I wanted to hear Billy because I want to feel your touch on my body and feel your breath on my face."

We dance four or five more slow dances in a row without saying a word; we were just enjoying being together.

Then the bandleader said they were going to step up the tempo and those of us who were waiting to rock and roll should come out onto the dance floor. I know Ginny could really jigger bug, and I was pretty good myself, so we stay out on the dance floor. I think there were about ten couples out on the floor performing this dance and for some reason or another we soon discovered there were only two couples still dancing, and we were one of the two couples.

People were standing and clapping and seemed to be enjoying the routine both couples where doing. When the song ended, everyone at the tables and those standing around the dance floor were clapping and telling us how good we looked together. In fact a waiter approached our table and said a gentleman was so impressed with our moves that he wanted to buy each of us a drink. I ordered a Tom & Jerry and Ginny ordered a scotch & soda.

We sat for a while and then a gentleman approached the table and asked Ginny if she would dance with him. She accepted graciously and followed him to the dance floor. I must admit I felt some jealously, but I knew when she went with my dad that she danced with other men. When she was escorted back to the table she introduced the man to me. She said "Billy, your dad and Colonel Thompson worked together last year on an important secret project. He complemented me on my dancing, but was shocked that I was only a senior in high school because he thought I was a college student.

By the time Ginny finished that drink, she ordered several more during the evening. We continued to dance and I felt she was holding me tighter, pressing her chest and lower body into me more frequently, and she continued whispering sweet words into my ear, and kissing me with parted lips between each dance. She was definitely hot and probably getting drunk.

Ginny was asked to dance three more times but she declined all but one, so she could snuggle into my chest and feel my heart beating, and I yearned to feel her body pressing into mine. "She whispered, "Billy, this evening has been wonderful and I'm glad we spent it together. This will help me get through the week you and Sharron will be together. I know you and Sharron will fall in love with one another and have wonderful sex life together, and I am ok with that Billy, because when your dad returns we won't be able to have sex whenever we want to have it; and I want you to have Sharron to satisfy your unrelenting sexual appetite. You're a lover and a lovers always needs a mate. I believe Sharron will be able to handle your enormous appetite for pussy."

Finally around 2 a.m. the next morning the bandleader announced the last dance and encouraged those in love to come out onto the dance floor. We were already on the dance floor and as other couples came out to dance, she put her right arm around my neck and pulled me down to meet her waiting lips. She was an awesome kisser, and I loved how she parted my lips and inserted her tongue inside of my mouth. We danced close without saying much, and I knew she didn't want this evening to end. When the dance was over we returned to our table and I helped Ginny get her coat on. She grabbed my arm and we made our way out the door and walked quickly to our car. I opened the car door for her, but she turned to me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me hard and long.

An unknown couple was walking passed us as we finished our kiss and the man said, "It was great to see you two young lovers dancing together tonight." He continued saying, "I love seeing couples that enjoy every second they are together."

Then when she was getting into the car she said, "Billy I can't wait to continue our lovely evening when we get home.'

I thought what stamina Ginny has. It's already after 2 a.m. and she wants more when she gets home. Again she scooted over and sat as close to me as she could, and put her hand inside my inner thigh and began rubbing it excitedly. I started the car and tried to drive carefully home. However, she squeezed my arm with her other hand and reached up and gave me a couple of quick kisses on my cheek. I knew Ginny was screaming hot, but I said, "Be careful Ginny or we're going to get into an accident."

When we got home we walked quickly toward the front door. I opened it, and then she said, "I want you to carry me to my bedroom as if we've just got married."

I bent down and picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck kissing my face and neck as I carried her down the hall. When we got beside her bed, I placed her gently on her bed and kissed her mouth hard.

She was already undoing my belt and releasing the button on my trousers. She exhorted me to remove my shirt as she pulled the zipper down. I removed my pants while she slipped her dress over her head. I pulled her panties off and mine too, then I straddled her lovely body.

She said, "I don't think there as ever been a time I wanted sex more than I do this minute, Billy. I'm so hot to have your cock inside of me. Fuck me Billy! Fuck me until neither one of us can move our bodies. Fuck your Ginny and tomorrow I want you to fuck Sharron. She loves being fucked Billy. You're going to enjoy fucking her Billy. She is a beautiful woman and so very sexy. You' re going to have a wonderful week. I'm so happy for you, but right now I want to feel your big hard cock deep inside of me and I want you to bring me to a fantastic orgasm and then I'll cheerfully pass the torch to Sharron.

We both had orgasms, and we both felt fulfilled, and we slept through the night holding one another.

12