Mom & Me Ch. 16

Story Info
Lunch with Jane & an afternoon fuck from Jennifer.
1.8k words
4.42
11.8k
14
0

Part 16 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

When the noon lunch bell rang I walked quickly to my locker and placed my books inside before heading to the lunchroom to look for Jane. When I walked into the lunchroom I scanned the tables and the lunch line looking for her familiar face when I felt someone hugging me from behind. I turned and saw Jane looking up at me with her face beaming. "Looking for me handsome?"

"Yes, I was. Let's get in line. I'm buying you a hot lunch."

"Oh, that's sweet of you Billy."

"This is the day they're serving Mexican food. I think that's the best meal of the week. Do you like Mexican food Billy?"

"Yes, of course." We moved down the line getting our lunch. After I paid for our food we looked for a table. I found one back in the corner where two or three other kids were sitting. I walked by Mrs. Wilson who must have been asked to fill in as a monitor today. She smiled at me and said, "Good afternoon Billy. How are you? I haven't seen you for a while. Come see me; I would like to talk to you and hear what you've been doing."

"Ok, Mrs. Wilson. I'll make an appointment. Do you know Jane?"

"Yes, she's one of my counselees. How are you doing Jane?"

I'm having a wonderful school year Mrs. Wilson, especially today."

"What's so wonderful about today? Is it your birthday?"

"No, I'm having lunch with Billy!"

"Well, enjoy your lunch Jane. Billy is very lucky to have a young lady like you for a lunch date."

We made our way to the table. Jane looked at me and smiled, saying, "She's wrong! I'm the one that's lucky to be eating lunch with you, Billy. This is a real treat for me Billy. I like you a lot."

"I like you too Jane."

"Do you like me enough to take me out on a night date?

"Absolutely!"

"When? Billy, I really want to spend some time with you. I know you have Ginny and I see you talking to Jennifer and even walking her home. I would love it sometime if you would walk me home from school. I just want to spend time with you; to get to know you better."

"I want to spend time with you too, Jane; but I can't today. I spent last night out of town, staying with a friend of mine who lives in Winchester."

"Did Ginny go with you, or were you alone?"

"Alone."

"Oh, maybe you can come see me sometime and stay over at my house. We have a lot of bedrooms in our house and my mom is a great cook. I'm sure they would love having you stay over for a night."

"Really? Maybe I should come by a few times so your parents can meet me and talk to me before inviting me to stay overnight."

"I would love to have you come over to my house anytime, Billy. Are you serious, or are you just teasing me?"

"No, I would like to meet your parents and I need to tell you more about my private life. You may not be so eager to be around me if you knew me better."

Then I heard a familiar voice. "Hi Billy! I was looking for you this morning, but I didn't see you before school."

"Hi, Jennifer! I was out of town last night, visiting a friend in Winchester. I drove directly to school after I got up this morning."

"Really? Someone I know?"

"No, I don't think so. A friend of Ginny's."

"Ump! Interesting!"

"Do you know Jane, Jennifer?"

"Oh, yes! We've gone to school together for years. We went to elementary school together and were in some of the same rooms together. We've kept a lot of secrets over the years. How are you Jane?

"I'm happier than I deserve to be."

"What about? Jane asked."

"I'm enjoying a special lunch with Billy today."

"What's special about it?"

"It's the first time I've had the pleasure of his company. I'm thinking of it as a first dat4e! And I told him I hope he will ask me out on a real date, and he said he would soon."

"Well, good for you! I hope he follows through with his promise. You know as well as I how men have short memories." Jane smiled and said, "In that case, I'll leave you two to enjoy the rest of your lunch together."

Jane just turned to me and smiled. "I hope I didn't embarrass you Billy, but I just had to say those things to Jennifer so she knew she had some competition for your attention." Then Jane giggled and leaned her head against my shoulder.

"You didn't embarrass me Jane, and I will be asking you for a date, and not just one, but many. I like you and I like your spunk!

The bell rang and we left the cafeteria and parted ways, but not before Jane got on her tiptoes and gave me a kiss on my lips. Then she said, "I hope Jennifer saw me kissing you Billy. Thank you for the best lunch I've ever had at this school."

"You're welcome Jane and I hope it's not the last school lunch we enjoy together."

"Me either, Billy. Me either. See you soon."

After school, Jennifer was waiting for me, leaning against my locker. "Hi, Jennifer!"

"Good afternoon Billy. My mom is working another person's shift tonight. Please come home with me. I want you to fuck me Billy."

"Well, I haven't been home since yesterday Jennifer. On second thought, hell yes, how can I turn down an invitation like that?"

"Thank you Billy. You'll be in a good mood and I promise I'll let you go early. You won't have to stay all night like you did yesterday. Was she a good fuck?"

I smiled. "How did you know?"

"I just know Billy. At lest 'ill be able to advise Jane how to get you in bed with her."

"Really? What are you going to tell her?

"I'll say, "Jane if you want Billy penetrating your panties then you have to be blunt and tell me. When he knows what you want, he'll follow you and drink the little dish of milk you put out for him." That how I'm getting you to fuck me this afternoon?"

"Well, I guess you're right."

"Billy, I want you to fuck me every afternoon. It's all I think about, but I know you have a list of girls you want to fuck and I know my long time friend, Jane is on that list. I know you wouldn't drive over to Winchester unless you were going to fuck someone, so who is it that you fucked last night?"

"It was a friend of Ginny's. She's known her forever. They grew up together like you and Jane. She's divorced and has been depressed. So Ginny hooked her up with me all last week. Ginny even moved out of her bedroom so we could have it for ourselves."

"You're a bull shitter Billy! What a fucking lie, but I'll accept it at face value because I'm going to get your big cock inside of me in a few minutes. I love it when I can have you all to myself. Now, I know you want to get into Jane's pants and I'm going to help you, but you better go through with it. I'm going to tell her that she has to be direct with you. She has to tell you specifically what she wants from you. So I'm going to advise her to ask you directly what she wants; and Billy you better say you will do it and not waffle around and say, soon or someday. I want you to do it within 24 hours. Don't leave my all time friend, Jane hanging. That would not be polite."

As I've told you Billy, I don't care how many other women you fuck as long as you fuck me often. You can fuck Jane, and you better fuck her with a lot of love, because she deserves it. I'm not even sure she's ever had a cock inside of her pussy, but I want you to be kind, sweet, and loving to her because she's like a sister to me."

"Ok, Jennifer. I understand. I will love her like I love you, with my whole heart. Now I'm going to show you how I am going to love Jane."

"No, I don't want you to do that. I don't want you thinking about Jane when your cock is inside of me Billy. I want you only thinking of me, like I'm concentrating on you. You can think about Jane when you are fucking Jane, think about Ginny when you are fucking Ginny, think about Mrs. Wilson or Miss Nicholas when you are fucking them, but when you are fucking me you think of ME! Ok? Promise?"

"Promise!"

"Good! Now, kiss me passionately out here on the sidewalk and then we're going to go inside and think about only pleasing one another." I kissed her passionately on the lips and we went inside and I fucked her using two positions. I entered her from behind, her favorite position because she like how firm I pounded her ass and she liked feeling and hearing my balls slap against her ass. Then she wanted to ride my cock so I laid flat on her bed and she mounted me and moved her body up and down my shaft and yelled like a cowgirl riding a bull. When we finished we lay next to one another and cuddled and kissed. Then she told me to stand up (she loves giving me head when I am standing because she likes to kneel in front of me and suck my dick and still be able to look at my face. She knelt before me and took my hard stiff penis into her hand and rubbed it up and down to make sure it was stone hard before inserting it into her mouth. Jennifer can really give a super blowjob. She loved it when I shot two loads of my seed inside of her mouth. She's always ready, she swallows all my seed and afterwards she licked up any remaining seed clinging to my penis and my balls. Blowjobs is Jane's specialty.

When I got home Ginny wasn't there so I started working on my homework. She still wasn't home when we usually eat dinner so I fixed myself a grilled cheese sandwich and ate it with some apple sauce I found in the frig. I watch a dumb TV show while I ate. I read my American Government assignment and then got the book I was reading for my English class and sat on the couch until I became sleepy. I cleaned up the messy I made in the kitchen and decided to go to bed.

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers