Mom & My Many Firsts Ch. 02

Story Info
Our relationship slowly grows.
6.1k words
4.42
34.1k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke Sunday morning to the smell of freshly brewed coffee as the sun came through my partially closed blinds landing mostly on my bed. I was inspired to sleep in the nude after yesterday's events, which isn't a normal occurrence living at home, even with a door to give me privacy. It felt good to feel kind of free underneath the sheet, and looking down, it was evident from the tent in my sheet, my cock was in agreement as I was sporting morning wood. Although male biology would suggest sleeping naked has very little to do with waking to an erection. I reached underneath the sheet and took hold of my cock while thinking about the excitement I felt being completely exposed to, and sucked by my mother less than 24 hours ago. Even though she didn't finish the job, it was an amazing feeling having my penis inside another person for the first time. I was eager to have my mother see me naked again, in spite of all the efforts through the years to do otherwise. Would she be naked again like she was yesterday? I hoped so. So I threw the sheet aside and before getting out of bed, I propped my pillow up and just took in the view of my nakedness as slivers of sunlight ran across my body.

I was tempted right then, while I had my morning wood, to try stroking my penis for the first time, like mom thought I would on the couch. After a brief deliberation I thought, "why not?" So I took hold of my circumcised penis and slowly pulled all the way down as I watched the spongy surface of the head become taut and shiny. My slit opening slightly as my hand came to rest on my body. I looked at it for a moment and then started moving my hand upward as the head sort of shrugged as it quickly disappeared into my fist. As I began a slow deliberate rhythm, enjoying what I was feeling with my new way of self-pleasuring, my mind took an unexpected detour to the little bits of porn I had seen the past year or so. Mostly on the internet. I wondered what it would be like to be as big as the guys on the screen. Many able to have both hands on their cock with room to spare! Here I was, practically able to make mine disappear inside one average sized hand. I don't know why, but the considerable disparity in size between me and the porn guys, and my mother's, somewhat forced by me, 'little cock' comment yesterday caused this tingling throughout my entire body that I can only describe as a kind of magnified, delicious helplessness and inadequacy. I was beginning to take some unexpected pleasure in having a small penis. I wasn't sure what I could do about it, or if I needed to do anything about it. But I knew I felt it.

I spent a little while longer stroking away, and decided that was enough fondling for the moment. So I got out of bed and made my way to the door without putting anything on. I noticed my door was ajar and I wasn't certain if I had closed it completely or not last night. Maybe mom looked in on me when she got up. I nervously looked down at my slightly bouncing cock as I walked down the hallway. Recent events aside, I still wondered if I might be overstepping my boundaries. My concerns immediately washed away as I appeared in the dining room to see my mother, dressed in my favorite negligee, sitting with her elbows on the table, holding a cup of coffee with both hands. She turned her head and her eyes immediately went to my erection. "Well good morning, sleepyhead. I guess it doesn't matter if you're asleep OR awake today," as she smiled and nodded her head toward my hardness, while unintentionally answering my question about my door.

"Yeah. I wish it would go away," trying to sound as casual as I could while stopping three feet away from my mother's side, very much wanting her to just continue looking at my naked body. Silence followed, and I found myself panicking while searching for conversation. The best I could come up with was, "I just tried stroking myself, like you said." I mentally rolled my eyes in my head at the choice.

"How'd it go?," her eyebrows raised.

"I liked it. I'll have to try it all the way some time. It felt good."

"I kind of figured it would," she replied while returning her visual attention to my penis. Letting go of her coffee cup with her left hand, she reached out and lightly lifted my balls with her fingertips. "I must say, I like the clean shaven look you have. I just may have to try it sometime," as she used her thumb and forefinger to move my shaft up, down, right, and left. "How long have you been doing this?"

"I don't know. It's been a while."

"Aunt Linda is gonna be surprised when I tell her this," as she returned her hand to her cup.

"Aunt Linda?! Why does she have to know anything?"

"Honey, I tell her everything. We haven't had any secrets since we were little girls."

"When you say everything, do you mean EVERYTHING?"

She smiled and said "Yes I do."

"Does it matter that I rather you didn't?"

"Nope."

My morning wood began to subside as the jolt of this revelation hit me. This was supposed to be just between me and mom.

Aunt Linda is married to Uncle Bob. They have two daughters, Stephanie and Rachel. Both in their early 20's. She is five years older than my mother, quite attractive, and had a similar build. Her breasts were slightly larger and her hair was the same shade of brown, but straight, and fell down past the shoulders a few inches. She was always the quieter of the two, which somehow added to my surprise when told they talk about everything.

"You don't think she would tell Rachel and Steph anything, do you?" My mind was reeling at the thought of these private things being conveyed to my cousins as well.

"Noooo... Well, I doubt it... They do have a very good relationship... I can't see her telling them." She paused in thought once more, "Maybe though," as she shrugged her shoulders, tilted her head, and took another sip of coffee.

I went to the kitchen, got my cereal, and returned to the table, sitting down next to my mother. I tried desperately to think of a way to change her mind while I ate, but failed at every turn. It seemed like the longest breakfast I ever had. I finally finished and got up to put my bowl in the sink. Mother arose and followed right behind me, placing her empty cup on the counter. "Be a dear and take care of these, please." She placed her hands on my shoulders and gave me a loose hug from behind followed by a peck on my left shoulder. While thanking me, she slid her left hand down my left arm and took hold of my hand as her right hand ran down my back to my ass. In one motion she gently squeezed my hand as she gave me a light spank. Before her hand left my ass I heard "I want you to stay undressed." She then left the room.

My mind started racing at the possibilities that may lie ahead as my penis quickly stiffened again. After I cleaned up and put everything away, I made my way to the living room and found my mother fully dressed once again, like yesterday. Only this time, sitting comfortably in her favorite chair. She had her cellphone ready and clicked a photo before I knew what was happening. I tried covering up but was way too late. "Hey! What are you doing?!"

Without answering my question, she said "You weren't hard when I left you. What happened? Did you touch yourself while I was getting changed? I thought you needed the couch for that."

"No. I just cleaned up like you asked. What's with the cellphone?"

"I'm your mother. I wanted a picture of you in case you weren't around and I wanted to see my baby boy in his birthday suit." She examined the photo, smiled and slid the phone into her pocket. "Why don't you go take a shower. I have to make a couple of calls anyway." I did need a shower. I was about to walk into my bedroom to pick out shorts and a t-shirt for after the shower, when I remembered what mom said about not getting dressed. So instead, I made a left turn into the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the water. Once the water warmed to my liking, I stepped in and soaked my whole body. It felt really good. I spent probably 5 to 10 minutes soaking and washing everything except what I like to save for last. So I got the washcloth extra sudsy and made sure to coat my cock and balls with a generous amount of slippery soap.

In the past, I hadn't thought of my mother during this fairly regular shower ritual, but today was different. I was completely focused on the fact that she was only two or three feet away from me right now on the other side of the bathtub wall sitting in her chair. I stepped back still facing the warm water streaming out of the shower head. Hunched over slightly, I pushed my full but not yet hard cock between my thighs, and let it come back out. Less than ten repetitions, and I was fully hard. I started wiggling my cock between my thighs, imagining that I was inside my first wet pussy. It had to feel at least that good, didn't it?

I turned to my right and faced the wall, imagining my mother had turned around and could see what I was doing. A smile on her face as she watched her baby all grown up fondling his soapy hard little cock. I looked down and watched as the head kept disappearing between my legs. Enjoying the wonderful sensations. A white beard of soap created from my actions broke away from underneath my thighs and splattered on the bathtub floor just as I was closing my eyes to finish my session in the shower. My eyes had barely closed, still facing the wall, when I heard the shower curtain slide open. There was mom, cellphone raised up to her face, "Surprise! I couldn't resist. I heard the water hitting the bathtub floor and kind of figured this is what you were doing. Why are you facing the wall? You weren't imagining I was... You naughty boy! My baby is a naughty boy!," as a wicked smile crept onto her face. I froze again, like I did yesterday. My hand still had my erection pushed between my legs. I looked at her, not needing to say a word. "No, I'm not going to take any pictures." She paused briefly, "I thought a short video would be nice!" Her voice lowered to a whisper as her mouth exaggerated the pronunciation of her words, "It's recording. Keep going!... Just this one time!" as she encouraged me to resume my self-pleasuring. "Turn this way just a little, so we get a nice side view!," she directed in hushed tones. "Let it go!" I finally stood up and allowed my hard cock to spring forth from it's hiding place. "Go ahead! Play with your little cock!"

There was that magic word again. It released me from my semi-motionless state, and I pushed it back between my legs and let go, knowing it would pop out hard and straight. I repeated this pop-goes-the-weasel maneuver a few times, which prompted me to press and rub my bare skin just above my cock, causing it to bounce up and down even more wildly for mother. While standing up straight, trying to look as big as possible, I stuck my erection out as far as it could go. I grabbed the soap and reached into the falling shower water while rubbing it into my hands to get some new lubrication. I put the soap down and took hold of my cock with my right hand and my balls with my left, and started lathering both back up. "Do it that way!," mom whispered. I looked at her, hesitated for a moment, then realized she wanted me to stroke my cock. I started sliding my fist back and forth on my shaft as my mother smiled and nodded her approval while still recording. It did feel good. I started rubbing my balls a little rougher as my stroking gradually picked up speed. I then started spreading soap all around my cock with my left hand as I could feel my orgasm begin to build. By now I was stroking at a pretty furious pace, to my mother's delight, and I knew I had little time left.

Just then a thought crossed my mind, and I stopped, if only for a few seconds. Mom looked up from the cellphone wondering what I was doing. I thought about what it might be like to have sex, and while still gripping my cock, I changed my motion. I kept my fist still, and began thrusting my cock in and out of my hand. I squeezed tighter on my cock as I fucked my imaginary slippery pussy. It didn't take long before I had finished about 10 lunges into my hand, and I felt my balls tighten and my legs wobble slightly. I lost my balance a little bit as I pushed into my fist as hard as I could, going up on my tip toes with every thrust. I took 3 or 4 steps just to keep from falling. It must have been quite a sight for mom. Just the tip of my cock was visible outside my hand when my orgasm began. My back arched, and I let out a muffled grunt as my body spasmed, and out came the first rope of cum, almost reaching the drain. I held that position for a second, pulled back, and thrust forward again. I froze as another rope shot forth. I heard mom let out a little squeal of delight. A couple more weak spurts, and I was done. I still felt a certain level of embarrassment masturbating in front of mother, but a new found excitement was beginning to do battle with the embarrassment. "Thank you, honey. You're such a good boy." And just as quickly as she appeared, mom left, leaving the door open behind her.

Weeks went by, with new patterns emerging in our household. No longer was my mother ever seen completely naked. Now it was I who wasn't wearing any clothes. Not all the time, by any stretch. But if mom saw me naked, she might say "You don't need to put anything on for a while," or if dressed, she could be reading the newspaper, not even look up, and say "Get your clothes off and come visit with me for a while." I would always do it. She was kind of like my pseudo girlfriend as well as my mother. I would gladly get naked for a girlfriend, if I was to ever finally have one. So why not my mother too? There was very little touching involved during the day or evening, although she did like to give my penis a playful grab now and then. I would respond by making a half hearted attempt to reach for her nipples. She would just lightly slap my hands away and giggle as she went about whatever she was doing.

Another change involved my bedroom. It wasn't an etched in stone rule, but mom preferred that I now sleep in the nude. It was early summer at the time, and with no air conditioning, I didn't put up much of an objection. So I would almost always sleep in the nude with just a bed sheet. And on exceptionally warm evenings, no sheet at all. Weekend mornings I could sleep as long as I wanted, but weekdays, if I was still sleeping, my mother would wake me up to make sure she got to say goodbye before leaving for work. It was these mornings where, if a sheet was used or not the night before, I would quite often awake uncovered, to find my mother sitting on the side of my bed either gazing at or fondling my penis. There were mornings where I might awake from my slumber to see her stroking my cock, and I'd just smile, wondering how we ever got to this point in our relationship. She'd smile back at me and, if she had the time, speed up and make sure I at least got hard. Every once in a while, she was able to make me cum on myself before she had to leave. My mother was the first person to masturbate me to orgasm.

One weekday morning I woke up a little earlier (and hornier) than normal. I saw the door was still closed, so mom hadn't been in to see me. I got out of bed with a raging morning hard-on and made my way to the door. Opening the door, I stuck my head out and peered to my right and left. She wasn't in the bathroom or her bedroom, so I proceeded down the hall to the living room, and she wasn't there either. I softly walked past the dining room table and peeked into the kitchen. There was mom, looking very nice in a white blouse, coral skirt that stopped just below the knee, and a pair of bone colored high heels. She was making her lunch on the counter. I tried to sneak up behind her to give her a hug, but before I got there I heard her say "Good morning Rich," as she focused on her preparations.

I came up behind her as I said good morning, and lifted her skirt high enough to push my cock forward and make contact with her panties. I also wrapped my arms around her front, not really trying to put them anywhere in particular. But they ended up lightly squeezing her breasts as I completed my good morning hug. "Oh my, honey! A little excited this morning, are we?" I didn't stop to think about whether I should have done that or not, but was somewhat relieved by her casual tone. There was no resistance to my hug as mom continued making lunch. I held on while watching her finish making her sandwich. I ended up being pleasantly surprised when I felt her nipples begin to harden and poke at the insides of my forearms. Has she wanted me to do this for a while now? When she finished her sandwich, I needed to let go, but while I had the chance, I decided to let both my hands run lightly over her nipples as I removed them from her chest. I didn't step back for her, so in her tight space she turned around, all the while my erection rubbed against her ass, hips and eventually her front. The tip of my cock came to rest right in the little gap between her legs. She had a funny look on her face as she raised both hands to my face and held it as she gave me a kiss on the lips. "I have to get going," she said in a lower voice. She kissed me again, and put her arms around my neck to give me a hug goodbye. She let go and I stepped back, allowing the front of her skirt to fall back down as my cock came back into view. Before walking away, she took hold of my erection, smiled, and in a soft tone, said "You're a naughty boy!"

Mom went off to work, and I decided to spend the entire day around the house naked. I'd never done that before, but these new sensations of arousal were creeping into my daily decision making. A load of laundry and a lot of computer time filled the morning and afternoon quite easily, and before I knew it, mom would be arriving home soon. I decided I'd surprise her by making dinner. I was no chef when it came to the kitchen as a 19 year old, but I was confident I could make a simple spaghetti dinner, complete with salad, garlic bread and a glass of wine for mom. As I prepared dinner, still naked mind you, my thoughts went to just having mom home. My penis rapidly hardened as I imagined mom walking through the door. I couldn't wait for her to be home. I wanted to be near her.

Another 15 minutes, and there she was. Walking through the door into the kitchen, she smiled at me and immediately looked down at my erection. "Well, well, well. Who'd have thought I'd be welcomed home by a naked handsome young man? More couch time, or just happy to see me?"

"Happy to see you." I treated that statement as more of a confession than she was aware. A wave of warmth ran through me as I spoke the words. Could she see it in my face? "I made dinner."

"I see that. And I smell that. It smells good. Thank you, honey!" She lifted the lid to the sauce to take a peak, and the headed into the dining room. "I'll be back in sec."

I made our plates while she was out of the room, and put them with the salad and garlic bread on the table. Her glass of wine being full as well. She returned shortly thereafter, still in her outfit she wore to work. There was one difference, though. She had removed her bra and undid the top four buttons on her blouse. Her hardened nipples were on full display, poking at the fabric, moving around ever so slightly, as she walked. This was a pleasant surprise to be sure! She no doubt caught me looking as she approached the table to sit down. I don't know if she knew it would happen or not, but when she sat, her blouse would open at certain points in her movements, exposing a good portion of her right breast. The line that formed on the underside of her breast as it protruded from her chest was visible at times during dinner. She at least outwardly, ignored any exposure of herself as she ate. Dinner consisted of some idle chatter and my constant glances at mother's chest. I wanted to reach over and feel my first bare breast so badly, but I refrained.

12