Mom & My Many Firsts Ch. 03

Story Info
My mother gets her turn.
3k words
4.47
42.9k
32

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must say, things changed a bit, after what mom let me do in her mouth the other night. For one, I now had a greater desire to find out how other things felt sexually. It was so amazing! As a result, I became more assertive in my pursuit to get those answers. Also, it seemed to get rid of any filter my mother may have had, when it came to saying things she was thinking, and how she chose to say them. She no longer thought twice about how to speak to her son, which was okay. It just took a little getting used to hearing more graphic and blunt thoughts from mom. It was almost like I could have been an adult confidant. Like my Aunt Linda probably is.

A case in point would be one evening she kept me company while I took a shower. She volunteered to dry me once I finished. Getting my okay, she proceeded to do so. And when she was running the towel over my genitals, she sighed, "Rich, your poor mother could sure use a nice big cock... A real one. Not a rubber one, you know?... Just once... That would at least get me through to Christmas," she said with a giggle.

"A rubber one?" I asked.

"Yeah. Don't get me wrong. I have a nice 8 incher I use sometimes," waving her hand across the front of her body in a dismissive fashion. "But it's not the same as the real thing. I'm the one pushing that big rubber cock inside me." She took a long pause, letting her eyes drift off in thought while still holding my penis with the towel. "Just give me one night with a guy that has 7 or 8 inches." Her nose crinkled and she partially laughed while saying, "Just pound away and wear me out. Is that too much to ask?" she wondered, as she looked up at me with a smile.

"Maybe I could help out sometime?" I suggested nervously. It was the first time I had ever made reference to fucking my own mother.

"Maybe you could," she replied, with an extremely caring, motherly smile.

If I was an expert at reading facial expressions, I'd say there wasn't much chance of going all the way with mom.

The next few days passed by with nothing of note happening. But that all changed Friday evening. Mother excused herself after dinner, and went to take a shower. I went back to my bedroom to remove what little clothing I had on, and then returned to the living room to watch a little television. As time passed by, it dawned on me that mother was taking a longer shower than normal. I would find out soon enough why that was.

I finally heard the bathroom door open, and mother appeared, dressed in her bathrobe. She went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine, returned, and sat down in her chair, since I was laying on the couch, taking up all three cushions. No words were spoken as we both watched the last half of Wheel Of Fortune. Mother got up to refill her glass as the show ended. Now, I didn't drink alcohol yet, but it sure seemed like she drank that first glass rather quickly. She poured another glass of white zinfandel and exited the kitchen. She got to the end of the dining room table and stopped before crossing the imaginary line separating the dining room from the living room. She put her glass on the table and with a sly smile on her face, announced, "Richie, I have a surprise for you."

That drew my attention away from the television. "Really? Did you buy me something? Is it my birthday? I don't see any presents," I joked.

"No, silly. I didn't buy you anything. This didn't cost a penny."

"Well, what's the surprise then?"

"Are you ready?"

I nodded.

She took a deep breath, "I look like you now."

"We're related, mom. Of course you do," I said coyly.

"Not that. I'm as bare as my baby boy!"

"You shaved?"

"Uh huh. Just now, in the shower. Wanna see?"

She watched as my exposed flaccid penis quickly hardened at the unexpected offer. I was about to get the best view of my mother's vagina that I ever had.

"I do! Let's see!" as I sat up in anticipation.

She took another sip of wine, put the glass down, and walked over, stopping right in front of me. The light from the end table enhanced my impending view. Mother then reached down below the tie in her robe and pulled both sides apart, exposing her legs. She then pulled the robe opening up to her belly button. And there it was. My mother's bare, clean shaven vagina. There were no folds sticking out. No skin blemishes. No nothing. It was a nice, neat, everything in its place pussy. It was perfect.

"Mom, it's beautiful," sounding almost in awe.

"Thank you, honey," she said with a bit of pride and satisfaction. "Feel how smooth it is."

I reached up with my right hand, almost trembling, and placed it on her pubic area, just a foot or so away from my face.

"Feel around."

I started moving my hand around, above, and to the sides of what she may have wanted me to touch most of all. My thumb grazed over the top of her soft lips and rubbed against a little bump, causing her body to twitch a bit. Her eyes were closed as I looked up at her face.

"Go lower, honey," she said in a soft voice.

I stuck my index finger out, and very slowly and lightly, touched the top of her slit, and let it slide down to the bottom. I turned my hand palm up, and slid my finger back up the same way. I could just feel a hint of wetness. I wanted more. So I put my index fingers of both hands together at the top of her slit, and started down again. This time using a little pressure, pulling her oh so soft, moist lips apart enough to see her pink wetness inside. I couldn't believe how slippery her insides were. After I reached the bottom, I brought my thumbs into play as well. I put my thumbs together about 3 inches below my index fingers, placed all four on her slit and pulled mother's lips wide apart, and held it open while I gazed at its shiny pinkness. I heard mother's robe land on the floor. I looked up at my naked mother. Her chin buried in her left shoulder, eyes still closed, running her fingers through her hair. Her adorable pink nipples looked to be reaching for the sky as her breasts heaved.

Her hands went to her breasts, and she began kneading them. "Kiss my... cunt." She sounded like she didn't want to use that word. But letting me touch her seemed to take our actions to another level for her. Stroking and sucking me was one thing. This apparently, was something more. A barrier may have just crumbled away.

I looked at her exposed pink flesh for a moment longer, then let her lips close back together. I put my hands on her hips and leaned forward. She seemed to be pushing her hips forward as well, wanting to feel the warmth of a kiss down below. My lips were a little firm as they touched their first vagina. My mother's lips easily gave way as I pressed my kiss onto her. I could smell a sweet scent emitting from inside her, as I kissed a second time. My natural instincts must have taken over, because with my mouth centered on my mother's slit, I stuck my tongue out. It pushed inside her as I licked upward. She gasped and shook at the unexpected sensation, which made me think she liked what I did. So I pulled my head away, and went down as low as I could, and pushed my tongue inside again. Slowly, I licked up to the top, continuing to taste my first vagina. I liked it. My hard cock twitched at this realization.

My mother placed her hands on my head as I continued to lick her. After a few more moments of licking had passed, she said "Stand up, honey," as she took a step back. I arose from the couch. There we were, standing naked in front of each other, filled with sexual arousal. She looked at me, clearly searching for what to do or say next. I didn't wait for any words as I reached up and filled my hands with her breasts. My first ever. They were so soft. She took hold of my hard little penis with her thumb and index finger, while still thinking. I had been dripping excitement, and she spread what remained, on my head and shaft. As she began stroking me, I let go of her breasts, and focused on her wonderful long pink nipples. I put both between my thumbs and index fingers and started rolling them back and forth. She shuddered as I continued, while increasing her stroking with her two fingers. I then just held her nipples, and pulled them upward. Her breasts rose in the air as I did. Her eyes closed again as she stopped stroking me, and just held onto my cock.

It wasn't but a brief moment later, when she let go of my cock, and pulled my arms and hands away from her breasts. She looked at me with a strange look in her eyes, and leaned forward. Her lips were pursed. I knew she was going to kiss me. Our lips met, and I returned her kiss. Our kiss broke momentarily, then came back together. I felt mother's lips part, and I followed her lead. Without any hesitation, she pushed her tongue forward into my mouth. I did the same as our eyes closed, and our naked bodies came together in a full embrace. My cock was pressed upward between us, against her now bare pubic area. Our tongues swirled together as we embraced the building passion.

While enjoying the feeling of mother's nipples poking me in the chest, I pulled my hips back far enough for me to push my erection downward with my left hand. I wanted to be as close to her vagina as I could. When I pushed forward again, my cock was between her legs, and I could now feel her lips pressed against the head and top of my cock. The pressure of my cock had them slightly parted as I slowly rocked my hips back and forth, ecstatic at my first genital contact with my mother. They almost felt like they were melting on top of my cock as her warm moisture began to cover me. She squeezed me tighter to her, as her fire inside grew.

Our passionate kiss finally broke, as my mother took a step back. She looked me in the eyes and grabbed my hand. "Come with me," she said, as we headed toward the hallway. We reached her bedroom, and she led me inside. We reached the foot of her bed, and she turned and took my head in her hands and gave me another kiss. She pulled her head back, still close to my mouth. So close, that I felt her breath, when she said "I want you to lick my cunt again." With that, she sat at the end of her bed and let her body fall back on the mattress while spreading her legs. I got between her legs and went down on my knees. Resting my arms on her legs, I leaned forward and resumed licking my mother.

After doing the same thing for a while, I decided to try something different. I placed my lips on hers, and hardened my tongue as I pushed it out as far as I could. I pressed my face down hard on her, as I pushed my tongue between her lips and inside as best I could. For quite some time thereafter, I ran my hard tongue up and down, wiggling it every once in a while as I went. "Oh, my baby... You've got your mother's cunt as wet as can be... Are you sure you've never been with a girl?... Oh my God!" She was beginning to squirm as I licked her. "Get up here and give me a hug, honey."

As I stood, she used her elbows and legs to crawl up completely on the bed. Her head landed on her pillow as she raised her arms to hold me. I approached her from the foot of the bed as she separated her legs slightly to make room for my knees. When I got up far enough, I lowered myself down onto her as I pushed my hands underneath her back. She wrapped her arms around me and we immediately began another passionate open mouthed kiss. Again, my penis was pressed against her newly shaved pubic area. The fact I was so close to her vagina was all I could think about at that moment. As we kissed, I once again separated our bodies, and pushed my penis down onto her lips again. I lowered myself back down on top of her again.

My mother knew what I wanted, and maybe she wanted it too. She widened the space between her legs and told me "Go ahead, honey."

My heart started racing at the thought of having sex for the first time. I pulled my hips back and pushed forward, awkwardly missing the target. My cock sliding up onto her pubic area. I tried again, and missed. Sliding to her right groin area. "Hang on, honey." She lightly took hold of my four inches with two fingertips and placed the head on her slit. She slid it up and down a couple of times, then held it still. "Okay... Push... Push it in." I carefully pushed forward, and felt my cock slide all the way in. It was wet, warm, slippery, and everything I could have imagined, and more. I loved that there was no hair between us. Just bare skin on bare skin. I stayed still, enjoying my first penetration ever. While I enjoyed the moment, I could feel mother start to caress my cock from inside. I looked at her, and she smiled. "Surprise!" she said quietly.

With that comment, I smiled, and pulled my cock out halfway. I pushed it back in, as I heard, "That's my good little boy." I repeated that motion, and quickly became comfortable doing it. I looked down and watched my cock slide in and out of my mother. I was so happy she was doing this with me. We wrapped our arms around each other and we put our right cheeks together, as my nose just touched her pillow. I began pumping into my mother in earnest, as I felt her breathing quicken. At that point, I think my enthusiasm got the best of me, as I pulled completely out and missed again when pushing forward. My mother wanted no more of my cock bouncing around outside, so she raised her legs in the air and spread them wide open, holding them up with her hands behind her knees. "Here you go, sweetie. Slide your cock back inside," she instructed.

Her hips were more in the air now, so I got up on my knees and moved up, touching her lips with the head of my cock. She then moved her legs together a bit and rested her calves on my shoulders. Her bare cunt was completely exposed and ready, as I carefully plunged back into her. This position felt like I got more penetration, and lessened the chance of slipping out again. My confidence grew as I went in and out. My inward thrusts began to finish with soft thuds against the back of her upper thighs and ass. I watched, almost in amusement, as mother's breasts shook all over her chest as I pounded away. She then reached down with her right hand, and frantically began rubbing the top of her slit with the tip of her middle finger as slid in and out just below.

"Make me cum, honey... Can you do that?... Can you give your mother an orgasm?" She paused as I picked up the pace. "I want you to cum inside me... Let's cum together... Fill my cunt... Tell me when you're ready, sweetie... Be a good little boy and tell me."

Her breasts were out of control as I went as hard and fast as I could. I finally felt the tingling I'd been waiting for start to build. I was about to cum inside my mother. We were both sweating as I said "I'm ready... It won't be long."

She started rubbing herself even harder and faster. "Make sure you tell me when, sweetie... We're doing this together!... I'm close too!" She started pinching a nipple with her free hand, to make sure she'd finish with me.

Watching her pinch her nipple helped me get to the finish line. "I'm gonna cum now, mom!"

"Okay, sweetie!" as she rubbed furiously and clamped down on her nipple. Mom arched her back and froze as I felt my cock gather strength, and let out a hard shot of semen inside my mother. Mom's body spasmed and quickly froze again, as I pumped my cock while feeling myself shoot again. She had a third spasm and froze. But this time relaxed a bit afterward. "Keep filling my cunt, sweetie!" I pumped in and out a few more times and could feel more fluid shoot inside her, but that was it. I was exhausted! I let her legs off my shoulders and lay back on the bed, as I collapsed on top of her. We were both breathing pretty heavily. I quickly rolled off her onto my back as we both caught our breath.

"You were wonderful, honey... I would never have thought that was your first time... My son the sex machine!" She smiled, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

That was the first time I ever had sex.

To be continued...