Mom & Sis Drunk and Horny from CFNM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Naked, naked, naked, I wish I could see them both naked."

* * * * *

Having masturbated over the thoughts of my mother sucking me for years, visualizing her poised on her knees in front of me while looking up at me, I've always wanted her to blow me while I reached my horny hand down her nightgown to fondle her big tits and finger her hard nipples. Having imagined it so very many times while masturbating, I've always wondered what it would feel like to have my hard, hairy cock buried in my mother's warm, wet mouth while she stroked me, sucked me, and stared up at me with her big, blue eyes. I've always wondered what it would feel like to feel my mother in places where a son should never feel his mother as she sucked and stroked my cock.

While stroking me to an even harder erection, with a hand behind her blonde, pretty head, my sexy dream come true, I imagined shooting a warm, oozy load of cum in my mother's mouth and watching her swallow. If only just my sexual fantasy, it's one that I've masturbated to countless times over the years. If only just my sexual fantasy, I hoped to realize more than that tonight when my mother and sister return home drunk and horny from the CFNM club.

Having masturbated over the thoughts of having sex with my sister for years also, I've always wanted to fuck my baby sister. I've always wondered what it would feel like for my cock to be inside of her while I kissed and kissed her. She's got such a hot body and a tight, little ass that I'd love to pound her, really bang her pussy. In the same way that I'd love to see my mother on her knees, I'd give anything to see my sexy sister sucking my cock as I reached down her nightgown to feel her big tits and finger her hard nipples.

Like mother like daughter, in looking at my mother, no one would believe that she's forty-something and not thirty-something. I'd love to bend my mother over a table and fuck her like the whore that she is. It's always been my sexual fantasy to lift up her short skirt, pull down her white, bikini panties, and slide my cock deep inside my mother's cunt. It's always been my sexual dream to strip my mother naked while she feebly fights me and verbally protests. If only she'd allow me to fuck her, I would.

Getting my mother's genes, with her barely looking eighteen-years-old, no one would believe she was twenty-one-years-old today, of all days, the first day of another long, hot summer. In the same way that I'd love to do to my mother, I'd love to bend my sister over a table to fuck her like the bitch she is. It's always been my sexual fantasy to lift up her short skirt, pull down her white, bikini panties, and slide my cock deep inside my sister's pussy. It's always been my sexual dream to strip my sister naked while she feebly fights me and verbally protests. If only she'd allow me to fuck her, I would.

Maybe tonight or this morning, being that it's already after 1am, I'll have my chance to do one or the other or both of them together. How hot would that be to do mother and daughter together in an incestuous, sexual threesome. At the very least, maybe I'll get to see one or the other parading around in their underwear, their sheer, nearly see-through nightgown, topless, or even naked. Whether oblivious to me living there too or purposely teasing me, leaving their bedroom doors open while they dress and undress, they haven't been as careful as they should about their modesty lately.

I wonder what my sister would say or do if she caught me having sex with my mother. I wonder what my mother would say or do if she caught me having sex with my sister. I'd love to show one or the other, or both of them, my erect cock. Pulling out my cock in front of them to stroke myself as they stared, I'd love to masturbate myself in front of them. I'd love for them to watch me cum. A motherly hand job or a sisterly jerk off, maybe one or the other would give me a helping hand. Then, when ready to cum, maybe they'll allow me to cum all over their face and/or across their naked tits. When ready to cum, maybe one or the other will take me in their mouth and swallow.

Continuing my sexual fantasy while masturbating myself, I wondered what they'd do if they saw my big prick. Would they stare or would they look away? Would they reach out their hand to touch me, fondle me, and stroke me? Would they fall to their knees to suck me? Would they climb on the bed ready to fuck me? Realizing that it was just a sexual fantasy, I'll never have sex with my mother and/or my sister. Only, I wish I could.

Recently, they've both been having some sexy fun teasing me by flashing me up skirts and down blouses. Acting as if they didn't know that they're showing and pretending that they don't notice me looking, just as they are both exhibitionists, I'm a voyeur. As if sexually teasing me was their personal game to play or their private joke to make, they have no idea that they're playing with fire by making me so hot and horny. Maybe in sexually teasing me, they're waiting for me to make the next move. Maybe they both want me as much as I want them.

Leaving their bedroom doors open purposely or inadvertently while changing their clothes, they've been giving me nightly striptease shows before mildly protesting. Then, when I notice them undressing and stand there and stare too long, as if I'm the pervert and they're the innocent ones, they slam shut their bedroom door in my face. As if it was all my fault for looking at what they were so immodestly showing, at least seeing them in their bra and panty or topless gave me plenty of masturbation fodder.

* * * * *

With neither one of them shrinking violets or wallflowers, I imagined them having sex with strippers and the strippers sexually having their wicked ways with them in the way that I'd love to have my wicked way with my mother and sister. Imagining the both of them having sex, I spent the night wondering what they were doing and who they were doing while at the strip club. Being that they're both nasty whores, I know they weren't going there just to drink and to ogle the nearly naked men. I knew they were going there for sex. I could just imagine them sitting in a chair sucking the cock of whichever stripper walked over to them or sucking the cock of whichever stripper they knelt in front of while he held a towel behind their heads and while they stroked and sucked him.

Wishing I was a fly on the wall, I'd love to watch my mother and/or sister in sexual action. That would be so hot to watch my Mom and/or my sister suck some stranger's cock. Wishing I was a male stripper myself, I know what goes on in those CFNM clubs. I know the strippers have their cocks sucked while they have their wicked sexual ways with the ladies, a loosely based term, sarcastically used to describe their lack of morals by calling my mother and my sister ladies. If I was a male stripper and invited my Mom and sister to the club, a favorite fantasy of mine to have while masturbating, I wondered if they'd suck me while allowing me to grope them where a son should never grope his mother and/or sister. How hot would that be for my mother and/or sister to suck my cock under the pretense that I wasn't their son or brother but just another stripper?

Still so very horny, I spent the night masturbating without cumming to the thoughts of my mother on her knees and sucking the cock of a stripper while he reached his hand down her low cut blouse and inside her bra to feel her tits and finger her nipples. I wanted to cum but I didn't want to waste my cum, not now, not yet. I decided to save my cum in the hopes that my mother and/or sister would give me hot, incestuous sex, should they come home as horny as they'd be drunk and as horny as I was now.

Even though I so wanted to have incestuous sex with my mother and/or sister, I knew sex with my mother and/or sister would never happen. My Mom may be a whore and my sister a slut but they weren't incestuous whores and sluts. If they were incestuous whores and sluts, they would have given me hot sex a long time ago. Yet, if only I could, I'd have sex with my mother and/or with my sister.

* * * * *

My Mom has big tits and after seeing plenty of down blouse views and down nightgown glimpses of her cleavage and of most of her tits, I've always wanted to touch them, feel them, fondle them, caress them, and suck them while fingering, pulling, turning, twisting, and biting her big nipples. With her not sexually shy and with her working as a stripper when she was younger, I can't imagine how many hands touched and felt her big tits. I can't imagine how many men had their wicked, sexual way with her hot body. I can't imagine how many men she's sucked and fucked while earning a living as a stripper. She's such a whore but she's my Mom and I love her.

Imagining my sister laying on the stage floor on her back with her long, shapely legs wrapped around his broad, muscular back while being fucked by one of the strippers, I stroked my cock to the image of my sister having sex in public. I could just hear the other women cheering her on after finding out that today was her twenty-first birthday. I could just imagine her squirming around the dirty stage floor while being licked and fucked. After she sucked the cocks of a couple of strippers before being fucked herself, I could just see her sexually excited and hear her having an orgasm.

All of my friends and nearly every man that I know has been sexually intimate with my sister. She's such a slut. I wondered if my mother and/or sister would tell me all that happened at the CFNM strip club or if they'd be too embarrassed to tell me. I couldn't wait to hear the dirty, sexy details of all that happened so that I could masturbate over the imagined images of them having sex with the strippers. She's such a slut and a bitch but she's my little, kid sister and I love her.

* * * * *

Selling tickets at fifty bucks a pop and serving drinks at inflated prices, those CFNM clubs would make so much more money if they allowed men to watch what the women do. As if looking down on a hockey ring from the second floor balcony, I imagined a glassed off, soundproofed, darkened area where husbands and boyfriends are allowed to watch their wives and girlfriends through one way glass doing the strippers. How hot would that be? No doubt inhibited and not wanting their man to know that they're sexy sluts and dirty whores, women don't want their men to know what they do when they aren't around. Their dirty, little secret, actually with so many videos posted online, we don't have to imagine what happens at a CFNM strip club, we already know.

Yet, if only just for the sake of pillow talk, there are plenty of men who'd love to watch their women giving some hot, young, sexy, hard bodied, male stripper one-time sex. Imagine you fiancée being taking out by the women for a bachelorette party. With you thinking your bride to be is a virgin, imagine her sucking strippers and being fucked by strippers. How hot would that be to watch your wife, your girlfriend, your mother, and/or your sister being stripped naked and willingly giving men blowjobs before fucking them? Oh my God, I'd love to see some stripper strip my mother and/or sister naked. I'd love to watch my mother and/or sister having sex with the strippers. Fucking one while blowing another, with strippers taking turns, I'd love to watch my mother and/or my sister pull a stripper, gangbang train.

"Wow," I said for no one to hear while I continuing to stroke myself and while imagining my mother and sister having hot sex with the naked, male strippers.

I only hope they come home drunk. I only hope they come home horny. The only chance that I'll have of having sex with my mother and/or sister is if they come home drunk and horny.

* * * * *

"Finally, they're home," I said when hearing a car pull up to the house.

I turned off the TV and got up from my chair to look out the window. Able to hear them laughing through the closed windows of the cab, it was them coming home in a taxi. If they had gotten a ride home from someone and invited them in the house, ruining my hoped for plans of having incestuous sex with my drunken mother and sister, I was glad they didn't get a lift home from a couple of strippers. Obviously figuring that they'd be too drunk to drive, I was glad they took a cab there and home.

Worried about them coming home safely, especially if they had too much to drink, I was happy that they were home. Even though I've lusted over my mother and even though I hate my bitch of a sister, being that they are the only family that I have except for my Aunt Kathy, my mother's sister, and my Cousin Diane, I still love them. After being so horny all night while imagining what they were doing, I was happy they were home. I couldn't wait to ask them if they had a good time. I couldn't wait to question them while interrogating them as to what they did to the strippers and what the strippers did to them. I couldn't wait for them to tell me all that happened. I couldn't wait to masturbate later over all that they told me.

Wishing that I was drunk too, my excuse to meet them at the front door naked in hopes they'd take the hint, I so wanted to show them my erect cock. An immediate sexual fantasy to have, one that gave me an instant erection, I'd so love to greet them at the door with my cock in hand ready to masturbate in front of them while they told me all that they did. Pondering the idea of pretending that they had just awakened me from a sound sleep, it took all the self-control that I had for me not to strip off my clothes and meet them at the front door naked. Naked, naked, naked, I was horny enough to strip naked and exposed myself to them. Naked, naked, naked, I so wanted to show my mother and my sister my erection. Naked, naked, naked, I wondered how they'd react to me opening the door naked.

Having seen quick, furtive glimpses of my cock before, not a stretch of my incestuous imagination, they both knew that I sometimes sleep in the nude. With them possibly so drunk and so horny, as if I was one of the male strippers, I wondered what they'd do if they saw my hard prick sticking straight out to welcome them home. Maybe, hopefully, they'd ask me to give them a private show. With one or the other perhaps shy about one or the other watching me getting a blowjob from my sister or my mother, I'd so love to put a towel behind one of their heads after they've fallen to their knees.

* * * * *

As if watching someone else, instead of my drunken mother and sister, as if watching a porn movie, I watched them falling out of the cab talking and laughing. They were so drunk. With her short skirt hiked up to her crotch and her legs spread wide open in the way of Britney Spears emerging from a limousine without wearing panties, no doubt, my mother gave the cab driver a nice view between her legs from the backseat of the cab. Then as she climbed from the cab, my mother gave me a spread legged, up skirt, between her legs view while slowly alighting from the cab.

I wondered if my mother knew that I was looking. Did she know how much I could see of her? I wondered if she flashed me her pussy deliberately. Was she teasing me by flashing me her cunt on purpose? As if she was Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, or Lindsay Lohan, after spending a drugged and drunken night on the town, she wasn't wearing any panties, the whore. God my mother is such a whore. Giving me so much to masturbate about, I'm so glad that my mother is a whore.

"Wow!"

'Yet, even though I deemed my mother a whore, so sexually enamored with the view of her pussy,' I thought to myself. 'What did that make me when I couldn't stop myself from staring between my mother's legs? Was I a whoremonger or just a perverted, incestuous son?'

She must have removed her panties in the club because noticing her panty line through her skirt when she was leaving, she was wearing panties when she left the house. Even though it was dark, it was still light enough outside to see what she was showing the whole neighborhood. As if looking at a Playboy magazine centerfold spread, literally and figuratively, instead of watching my mother climb out of the cab, I could clearly see her pussy from the shine of the street light.

From the light of the first day of summer's super, full moon that lit her up as if she was a prisoner at a police station standing in a lineup, I had no difficulty seeing my mother's cunt. If I could see my Mom's pussy, I knew the cab driver saw my Mom's pussy too. If I could see my mother's pussy from my bedroom window, I knew whichever neighbor who was still awake and/or who she had just awakened, with all of the noise of her coming home, could see her pussy too by just looking out their front window. Worried that something would happen to them, I was just glad they made it home in one piece.

Talking loudly and laughing hysterically, they barged in the front door as if they were two drunken ranch hands leaving a bar in Dodge City. In the way they acted, they made me laugh. Holding one another up with an arm around each other's waist and coming in the door singing, making me wish that I was drunk too, they seemed so happy that I wanted to share in their excitement too. With the blouses halfway unbuttoned and their cleavage and tops of their breasts exposed, I could only imagine how many male stripper's hands reached in their blouses to feel their big tits and finger their erect nipples while they stroked and sucked their cocks. I couldn't wait for them to tell me all that happened.

I wished that I was drunk with them. Using my drunkenness as my excuse, I'd be touching my mother and feeling my sister where no son should ever touch his mother and no brother should ever feel his sister. They must have had a really good time and I was happy that they were so happy. I couldn't wait for them to tell me all that happened. Figuring they were drunk enough, I hoped they'd strip off their clothes in front of me while telling me all the details. Only, hoping they were as horny as they were drunk, their drunken behavior added to my horniness.

* * * * *

"Jack!"

My mother surprised me when she threw her arms around my neck and looked me in the eyes as if to tell me that she wasn't drunk enough for her not to know that I was her son. Then, even though I was her son and she was my mother, she planted a big, wet kiss on my lips. My mother kissed me. I couldn't believe my mother just kissed me in the way she kisses all of her men.

Now no longer able to use the excuse for her incestuous behavior that she was too drunk to know who I was, she could still use the excuse that she was horny after attending the CFNM strip club. Then, perhaps with the alcohol removing what little sexual inhibitions she had, she looked at me again but this time in the way that she looks at other men. As if giving me the eye, she gave me a sexual look that my mother has never given me before. This time as if I wasn't her son and for that moment she wasn't my mother, she looked at me as if she knew that I wanted her. She looked at me to tell me that she wanted me too before revealing with her kiss that she had to have me.

Too hot to imagine, even in my wildest sexual fantasies of her, never has my mother kissed me like that before. Determined to demonstrate her sexual passion for me by French kissing me, not taking no for an answer, a sexy dream come true, I couldn't believe it when I felt her part my lips with her tongue. Lost in a sexual fantasy and difficult to tell if I was dreaming or if her kiss was real, my mother was French kissing me. As if she was trying to steal my gum with her tongue and as if she was my much older girlfriend instead of my Mom, my own fairy God mother of a cougar, my Mom continued French kissing me as if we were alone and my sister wasn't even there in the room with us.