Mom & Son Celebrate Nude Day Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing now that she was playing him, knowing now that she remembered all that she sexually did with him and all that he forbiddingly did with her, he gave her a sexually excited smile. Obviously, she wanted him to think of her as the innocent mother instead of as the incestuous whore. Obviously, she wanted him to think that he was the incestuous pervert and not her. Obviously, she wanted him to think that she didn't sexually want him as much as he sexually wanted her. Obviously, she wanted him to think that she was drunk, that he sexually took advantage of her, and that she didn't remember any of what happened until now.

"You did, Mom. You were giving me a hand job while French kissing me," he said. "Your hand was tightly wrapped around my erect prick while you stroked me faster and harder. Determined to make me cum in the way that I made you cum, you wanted me to cum. Cum, Johnny, cum, you said as you stroked me faster and harder," he said. "Cum, Johnny, cum. Cum for your mother," you said. "Cum for Mom. Cum all over Mommy's hand."

She looked at him with shock. She looked at him with shame. She looked at him with embarrassment filled with remorse. Then, unable to control her naughty smile and sexy look, she looked at him with sexual excitement as if she was remembering all that she did that fateful, drunken night. Giving him a glimmer of hope, that one look made him realized that he may have a chance of not only stripping his mother naked again but also having sex with her naked body again too.

"God. Oh, God. I'm so embarrassed," she said feigning her embarrassment. "I remember now. I remember holding your erect, naked penis in my hand. I remember stroking you and masturbating you. I do," she said. "Tell me, and don't spare me the details, what else did I do when I was drunk? I was so drunk, too drunk to know what I was doing, and obviously too drunk to remember," she said with sadness and abandoning her sexual excitement to give in to her rage.

While obviously now remembering the hand job that she had given her son, she looked at him with shame. While remembering the hand job that his mother had given him, he looked at her with sexual excitement. Obviously, something they both needed to do for closure, it was a positive thing that they were finally discussing what happened. It was better that they cleared the air by confronting the incestuous lust that they obviously harbored for one another.

"It's okay, Mom. Really it is. What's the big deal? You may deem this as incestuous sex but I more think of this as a mother showing the emotional, albeit sexual love she has for her son and a son showing the physical, albeit sexual love that he has for his mother," he said.

Reverting how she was before when he first told her that he had been sexually intimate with her naked body, she replaced her sexual excitement with anger.

"I blame you for not stopping me," she said stabbing his chest with her manicured, index finger. "This was all your fault," she said pushing her hand against his shoulder. "You took sexually advantage of me when I was the most vulnerable and when I was drunk."

She looked at him as if she wanted to slap him again.

"My fault?" Instead of looking at his mother with sexual excitement and lust, he looked at his mother with confusion and hurt. He looked at her as if she was insane. "How was any of that my fault?"

Instead of being angry with her in the way that she was obviously angry with him, he looked at her as if wanted to hold her and kiss her while feeling her through her clothes.

"I was so horny, too horny to sexually control myself. I was drunk, too drunk to stop it. Tell me. What else did I do? Tell me everything and don't leave anything out. I want to know all that I did with you," she said looking at him as she was about to cry again. "I need to know all that you did with me. I need to know all that we did sexually."

He looked as sexually excited as she looked stunned and confused while obviously trying to remember that wonderful night of incestuous sex. Still unsure if she was playing him or really was angry, it was impossibly difficult to read his mother. He had the sudden urge to push her back on the couch and strip her naked. He had the sudden urge to slap his mother in the way she had just slapped him and force her to have sex with him.

"Mom," he said pausing while remembering all that he did with his mother while hoping that his mother would finally remember all that she did with him. "Are you sure you want to know what else you did? Are you sure you want me to tell you everything?"

As if he was her doctor about to tell her that she had a terminal illness, staying strong, she straightened her posture, lifted her chin, and took a big breath while sticking out her chest.

"Yes. Please tell me all that happened," she said. "I need to know so that I can put it all behind me. I need to know so that we can continue living together as mother and son instead of incestuous lovers."

* * * * *

He looked at his mother with as much love as he looked at her with sexual excitement. As much as he wanted to continue living with her as mother and son, he wanted to continue their incestuous, sexual relationship. Now that he had seen her naked and she had seen him naked too, now that they already had sex, why couldn't they have sex again? He'd love nothing more than to live with his mother as her lover. She gave him the best sex he ever had.

"You slid to your knees and," he said with a pause. "You took me in your mouth, Mother. You blew me, Mom. As if you were my hired whore for the night, you sucked my cock while stroking my prick. You gave me the best blowjob I've ever had in my life," he said.

She fell back against the door jamb as if she was about to fall. Flabbergasted with her mouth hanging open, she looked at him aghast. She looked at him as if she was about to faint. She put one hand to the top of her breasts as if she was about to have a heart attack and moved her other hand to the back of the chair to steady herself. Obviously, by her shocked reaction, she didn't remember sucking her son's prick. Obviously, by her shocked reaction, she didn't remember having his big, hard cock in her warm, wet mouth. Obviously, by her shocked reaction, she had no idea that she blew her son.

"Tell me. I want to know. I need to know," she said raising her chin again. "When I was sucking you," she said with a pause. "Did you cum? God, oh, God. Did you cum in my mouth? Tell me that you didn't ejaculate your cum in my mouth," she said crying again. She raised her voice in anger before pausing again. "And if you did ejaculate your cum in my mouth, did I swallow your cum?"

He looked at her as if he was suddenly ashamed when he was more sexually excited remembering his mother blowing him, him cumming in her mouth, and her swallow his cum. In the shocked way that she looked at him mixed with a twinge of sexual excitement when he told her what she did sexually, he couldn't tell if she really didn't remember or if she was sexually teasing him. Whatever she was doing was working. He suddenly had a huge erection in telling his mother all that she sexually did when she was under the influence of alcohol. It's a good thing she got a ride and didn't drive home drunk that night.

"Yes," he said. "You wouldn't stop sucking me and stroking me until I ejaculated my cum in your mouth. You wanted me to cum in your mouth. You kept encouraging me to cum in your mouth. You said over and again, cum, John, cum. Cum in my mouth. Cum in Mommy's mouth. Mommy needs to taste you. Mommy needs to swallow you. Then, after I ejaculated in your mouth, licking me clean while continuing to stroke me and suck me, you swallowed all that I had to give. You gave me the best blowjob I ever had in my life, Mother," he said again.

Instead of being proud that she gave her son the best blowjob that he ever had I his young life, she hung her head in shame.

"I can't believe I blew you. I can't believe you took sexual advantage of me by allowing me to blow you. I can't believe I sucked my own son. I can't believe that I was so drunk and so horny to have sex with you," she said staring up at him. "I can't believe you ejaculated your cum in my mouth and I swallowed your cum. Oh, my God. Oh, my God!"

He looked at his mother apologetically and with sincerity.

"Sorry Mother," he said when he was anything but sorry.

If he was anything, he was happy that his mother allowed him to strip her naked. If he was anything, he was happy that his mother allowed him to have sex with her naked body. If he was anything, he was happy that his mother sucked his cock, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and swallowed his cum. As if she didn't want to hear any more of his apology, she waved his apology off with her hand. Then, she looked at him with hurt and anger.

"And what did you do to me besides kissing me, groping me, and masturbating me? Tell me. I need to know," she said pausing while staring at him. "If it wasn't enough that you masturbated me, did you give me oral sex too? Did you eat your mother's cunt? Did you lick your mother's pussy while fingering your mother's pussy? Did you make love to your mother with your fingers, your tongue, and your cock? Tell me the truth and be honest. Don't lie to me," she said raising her voice again. "Did you make love to me before fucking me? Did you fuck me? Did you fuck your mother? Did you pound my pussy until you gave me a sexual orgasm?"

Unable to hide his sexual excitement, getting off on the way his mother was talking to him, he stared at his mother as if they had just had sex. Unless he was misreading her, she looked at if she was getting off on this sexy, sexual talk as much as he was. Unless he was misreading her, she looked as if she was playing him while sexually arousing him and sexually arousing herself. Unless he was misreading her, he suspected that she remembered everything. The question was, would she allow him to strip her naked again, this time in celebration of Nude Day. The question was, fuck Nude Day, would she allow him to sexually do everything to her again.

Maybe she wasn't drunk but was just pretending to be drunk. Maybe instead of feeling guilty for sexually taking advantage of his drunken mother, she was the incestuous, conniving whore who sexually took advantage of her son while pretending to be drunk. Maybe instead of her being the victim, she was the predator. Maybe instead of him being the predator, he was the victim. Maybe, if he played his cards right, and allowed her to seduce him again, she'd allow him to strip her naked and have sex with him again.

"Yes, Mother, I gave you oral sex after you gave me oral sex. I ate your pussy and you sucked my cock. I licked your cunt and you blew me. While reaching up my horny hand to feel your naked breasts and finger your erect nipples, I licked your pussy while fingering your pussy, and I loved every second of it," he said. "I swallowed every drop of your vaginal secretions in the way that you swallowed every drop of my cum. I'd eat you again, if you'd allow me," he said swinging for the fences while giving her a sexually, forbidden look of lustful desire.

She stared at him with bulging eyes as if her brown eyes were going to pop out of their sockets.

"How could you have oral sex with me? I'm your mother and you're my son? That's wrong. That's nasty. That's incestuous," she said looking up to Heaven and anointing herself before bowing her head and mumbling a prayer of forgiveness. She stared up at him with anger instead of sexual excitement. "What's wrong with you to do that? I can't believe you did that. I can't believe you took sexual advantage of me when I was drunk."

Either she was playing him or either she loved having sex with him. If he had the opportunity to do it over, he'd have sex with his mother again. He'd touch her, feel her, kiss her, eat her, make love to her, and fuck her. He'd allow her to stroke his naked cock before sucking his naked prick and before fucking his mother hard and fast. He'd lick her pussy while fingering her pussy. He'd make her cum again. He'd give her orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock.

"Yes, I made love to you, and yes, I fucked you, Mother. I fucked you hard and I fucked you fast. I fucked you until you screamed my name in sexual passion and until we had an orgasm together and I ejaculated my cum in your cunt. You said that I was the best fuck you ever had, Mother," he said. "Without doubt, having sex with you, Mom, was the best sex that I ever had in my life with anyone," he said looking at his mother with love mixed with sexual excitement. "I'd have sex with you again, if only you'd allow me. I love you, Mom. I love you."

She put her hand to her stomach.

"I'm going to be sick. I can't believe you masturbated me. I can't believe I blew you. I can't believe you ate my pussy, made love to me, and fucked my cunt," she said. "I can't believe you gave me an orgasm with your fingers, your tongue, and with your cock." She looked at him as if trying to put all the puzzle pieces together to remember what happened. "And is that when you put me to bed and put on my nightgown?"

He nodded his head.

"Yes," he said. "With you already naked and passed out asleep, I didn't want you to wake up cold," he said.

She looked at him with a blank stare on her face.

"I still can't believe you saw me naked," she said as if talking to herself while wrapping her arms around herself as if she was suddenly cold and standing there still naked. "I can't believe you saw my naked ass, my naked tits, and my naked pussy. I only wished you had stopped there. I can't believe you had sex with my naked, drunken body," she looked at him as if he was a rapist. "How could you do that to me? Why would you do that to me? How could you do that to your own mother? What's wrong with you, Johnny?"

He shrugged.

"I love you, Mom. I've always been sexually attracted to you. Besides, you know how you get when you won't take no for an answer. You're the one who was so drunk and so horny that you attacked me and practically raped me. With you touching me, feeling me, and kissing me, I didn't have the self-control to say no to you," he said. "With you so sexy, so sexual, so beautiful, and so lovely, no man could say no to you, not even your own son, especially your son."

Now she looked at him with as much embarrassment and shame as she looked at him with sexual excitement.

"If it wasn't enough that you saw me naked, I can't believe we had sex," she said. "I can come to terms with you seeing me naked but I'm unable to wrap my head around us having sex. What we did is wrong. What we did is nasty. What we did is forbidden. What we did is incestuous. What we did is illegal in many states and countries."

As if she was standing before him naked and he was about to have sex with her naked body again, he smiled at her with as much love as he smiled at her with sexual excitement.

"I've always been sexually attracted to you, Mother," he said again offering her no apologies. "I've always sexually lusted over you. I've always masturbated over the thoughts of you naked and having sex with me. I've always wanted to have sex with you and then when you came home drunk that night and with you wanting to have sex with me too, I couldn't say no," he said.

She put her hand up as if the shield herself from his words.

"Stop," she said.

She looked at him as if he had raped her.

"If it's any consolation, you do have a beautiful body, Mother," he said with another dirty laugh. "You have a better body than many of the woman my age that I dated. If it's any consolation, you gave me the best sex I ever had in my life," he said.

She made a face as if he had just insulted her instead of complimented her.

"I can't take hearing anymore. Please stop," she said. "You won't be seeing this woman naked ever again and we'll never have sex again," she said with a dirty laugh. "What's done is done. We need to act as if this deplorable, sexual act that never happened and will never happen again."

* * * * *

Now he looked as if she had just slapped him across his face again for giving her what she so wanted compliments, attention, and sex.

"A deplorable, sexual act that never happened and that will never happen again? What the Hell is that about? Why not?"

'Being that he had already seen her naked and she had seen him naked, why couldn't they see one another naked again? Being that he already had sex with her naked body and she had sex with his naked body, why couldn't he have sex with her again?'

She rolled her eyes and sighed loudly.

"Why not? How can you even ask me that? I'll tell you why not," she said giving him a hard, cold stare? "Because I'm your mother and you're my son, that's why. Sex between a mother and son is forbidden. It's incest," she said. "What's wrong with you? Just as I won't allow you to see me naked ever again, we must never have sex ever again."

He looked at her with sexual lust while she looked at him with anger. Being that the horse was already out of the barn, John didn't see anything wrong with taking the horse for another ride.

"Being that we've already seen one another naked and being that we already had sex, why can't we go to a nude beach together in celebration of Nude Day," he asked? "What's the big deal?"

She shook her head as if he asked her to have sex with him again.

"Nude beach? Nude Day? What's wrong with you? We can't do that," she said. "People will talk. If anyone sees us naked together that I know or that you know, I'd be so embarrassed."

She looked at him as if he was a violent rapist instead of her loving son.

"I don't understand, Mother. It's Nude Day today, the one day of the year that we can legally celebrate the nude holiday by getting naked."

He looked at her as if she was punishing him instead of rewarding him for the beautiful sexual orgasms that he gave his mother.

"For us to be nude together at a public beach would not only be incestuous but also wrong on so many levels," she said.

He shrugged his shoulders while making a face as if he didn't care if anyone he knew or she knew saw him naked with his naked mother.

"It isn't as if we're going to have sex again mother. We'll just be celebrating Nude Day by getting naked," he said. "What's the big deal? What's wrong with having some naked fun at the beach?"

She shook her head no again.

"Well, you can go to a nude beach to celebrate Nude Day with someone else. You can get naked with someone else other than me," she said. "That travesty of inappropriate, sexual behavior will never happen again."

John gave his mother a loving smile.

"I would go to a nude beach to celebrate Nude Day with someone other than you if I could but I don't have a girlfriend," he said. "Besides, I'd rather be naked with you," he said giving her a sexily inviting smile.

As if they were at a stalemate, she looked at him without emotion. She looked at him as if she was thinking of an alternative activity other than them getting naked. She looked at him with motherly understanding and maternal support.

"Maybe there's something else that we can do today, other than getting naked and/or having sex," she said looking at him with patient understanding. "What else would you like to do other than going to a nude beach?"

Not wanting to drop the subject of celebrating Nude Day naked with his naked mother, and as if he had a eureka moment, he continued to pressure his mother to get naked.

"Instead of going out, what if we stayed home," he suggested. "We can still celebrate Nude Day by getting naked here but in the privacy of our own home," he said and would say anything to see his mother naked again.

Making a face as if she was in physical pain, she turned to him as if he had just stuck a pin in her.