Mom & Son Discuss Masturbation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ready to give up, feeling so foolish having unmercifully exposed her nearly naked body to him, she was finished. This little fiasco that started with her catching him masturbating and cumming while imagining that he was thinking of her naked and having sex with her was done. There was no just no way he'd sexually want his old mother when he thinks of Jennifer Nettles whenever masturbating instead of thinking of her.

If only he had chosen her instead of Jennifer Nettles, no doubt shocking the shit out of him, she would have lowered her nightgown straps to show him her breasts. If only he had chosen her instead of Jennifer Nettles, not mistaking her sexual albeit incestuous intent, she would have willingly stripped off her nightgown to expose her naked body to him. If only he had chosen her instead of Jennifer Nettles, taking all of the rest of the steps after he took the first step, she would have invited him to her bedroom to talk, to kiss, to cuddle, to lick, to suck, and to fuck. Only, with her long past her prime and with her twenty-three-years older than her son and fourteen-years older than Jennifer Nettles, she was no competition for her. Obviously, in the way that he and his father stared at the TV screen whenever watching Dina Merrill, Lee Remick, and Angie Dickinson, he wanted to have sex with some imagined celebrity than with her.

"I figured as much," she said with disappointment in her voice while taking a nervous sip of her coffee and wishing he had confessed that he thought about her instead of Jennifer Nettles when masturbating.

Not wanting to make the first incestuous move, with her unable to tell him that she thinks of him while masturbating, she needed to come up with something else to say to entice him to open up and for him to continue with their honest and open albeit incestuous dialogue about masturbation. Only, seemingly, despite their open and honest dialogue about masturbation, their forbidden sexual affair would prematurely stop there. There was a long pause, an uncomfortable silence between them that seemed to have lasted longer than it did. Waiting for him to confess what she hoped he'd confess, he finally took her in his confidence.

"Sometimes, when masturbating," he said with a long pause while looking down at his coffee cup as if he was peering down in his beer, opening up to her, he said finally, "Sometimes, I think about you."

To be continued...

12