Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom receives an invitation for a Nude Day cruise.
5.4k words
3.86
118.8k
151
2

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

Mom gets and unexpected invitation for a Nude Day cruise

Already bored and sexually frustrated with his not very successful routine of trying to spy on his mother dressing and undressing, Robert needed a life. Even though the thoughts of seeing his mother topless and/or naked sexually excited him, he always felt like such a pervert trying to see what he shouldn't see of his mother. How dare he so disrespect her? She was his mother after all and not some slut. She deserved more respect and more privacy than he was giving her.

Devoted to her and sexually attracted to her, his sexual focus has been on his mother, always on his mother, for too long. With him routinely flashing her his cock and with her having seen his errant prick so very many times before, even flashing her his cock was started to wear thin. He wanted more. He wanted to see her topless. He wanted to see her naked. Naked, naked, naked, Robert wanted to see his mother naked. He needed to have sex with her. Sex, sex, sex, Robert wanted to have sex with his mother.

Yet, always horny, somehow and someway, he needed to take the next step with her to see if she felt the same sexual way about him that he felt about her. In the way that he wanted to sexually touch and feel his mother, he wanted his mother to touch and stroke him before sucking and fucking him. Only, she'd never do any of that. His mother wasn't a slut or a whore. His mother was a good, moral woman. Besides, riddled with guilt and shame for trying to force open the door of the incestuously forbidden, she was his mother and he was her son.

Without doubt, tired of masturbating himself for some much needed sexual release, he needed a girlfriend. Only not having a job and not having any money, he was stuck living at home with his mother. Even if he had money enough to date a woman, what kind of woman would want him when he told her that he still lived with his mother? Women would think of him as a weak Mama's boy, a man who couldn't live on his own without the help of his mother.

Besides, not giving up on them ever having a sexual relationship, encouragingly positive, his mother never complained when he flashed her his cock. A sexually exciting game that he enjoyed playing, with her always looking at what he was showing, seemingly she liked it when he exposed his cock to her. Removing the stigma of a mother and her son, maybe in the way that showing his mother his dangling prick made him feel like a man, seeing her son's cock made her feel like a woman. With his sexual attraction to her getting in the way of him seeing things clearly, he didn't know. All he knew was, just as he was always exposing his cock to her, she always looked at his exposed dick.

Perhaps, if she stopped looking, he'd stop flashing her. Perhaps if she showed anger instead of curiosity, he'd show shame, remorse, and embarrassment. Only, encouraged by her looks, he suspected that she enjoyed his flashes. Perhaps if she stopped walking around him, as if sexually teasing him, while wearing her short, low cut, sheer nightgowns, he'd stop flashing her. Perhaps, if she stopped parading around him in her low cut bra and sexy, bikini panties, he wouldn't feel horny enough to flash her his cock.

If she didn't want him flashing her, he'd think she'd tell him to wear underwear beneath his pajama bottoms. If she wasn't as interested in him flashing her as much as he was interested in flashing her, she wouldn't be looking every time his erect prick had emerged from his pee hole to say hi. Moreover, he assumed, her excuse to look longer, she always told him that he was so exposed while continuing to stare at his cock. He enjoyed her staring at his cock when she spoke to him as if he was being her naughty child.

"I see Robert Jr. came out to say hi," she'd say with a sexy laugh. Or she'd say, "Robert, fix yourself please."

In the way that he routinely flashed her his naked cock in exchange for seeing her bra clad breasts and panty clad pussy and ass, he wished she'd flash him more than her just underwear but she never did. If she flashed him her topless or naked body, with one thing leading to another, maybe their mutual flashing would lead to sex. Only, just as his mother would never flash him, she'd never have sex with him either. He had more luck with his mother showing him up skirt peeks of her panties and down blouse peeks of her bra than he ever had of seeing her topless and/or naked.

Even though she freely walks around him in her bra and panty, for some reason, it's more sexually arousing to see something he shouldn't see of her when she's sitting with her knees parted or bending over him while wearing a low cut top. Always looking at whatever she's inadvertently showing, he enjoys seeing her when she's walking around in her sexy, sheer nightgowns. From what he can see of her shapely naked body through her sheer nightgowns, she has shapely C cup breasts and a round, firm ass. When she's not walking around him in her sexy nightgown, she's walking around him in her sexy panty and bra.

His sexual fantasy come true, he'd love to see his mother topless. Topless, topless, topless, he'd wished he could see his mother topless. She has a great body and he can only imagine what she looks like topless and/or naked. He'd love to see his mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, he can only imagine what his mother looks like naked.

Then, she received a phone call from her latest boyfriend that changed both of their lives forever. If only he knew then what he knows now, he'd be looking at his mother much differently. If only he knew then what he knows now, he'd be having sex with his mother instead of staying home alone while she's out on a Nude Day cruise. Little did he know that the one phone call she received from her boyfriend would affect his life as much as it would affect her life too.

Little did he know that his mother is a cock sucking, cum slut who has had cum baths. If only he knew his mother is a gangbang whore who participated in sexual orgies with groups of men, he would have been more sexually aggressive with her and sexually demanding of her. Definitely, he would have made his move by making a sexual pass at her. Still, nonetheless her sexual past and sexual present, her having sex with a multitude of men doesn't mean that she'd have incestuous sex with him. Yet, in hindsight, forever together, little did he know that it would only be a matter of time before he'd be sexually intimate with his mother.

* * * * *

He remembered the details of the phone call as if it just happened now instead of several hours before. As soon as his mother answered the phone, she closed her bedroom door. Something she never does, her bedroom door is always wide open. Strange for her to close her bedroom door, she never closes her bedroom door.

Something she never does unless she's naked and/or when masturbating herself, he imagined, as he's never seen her masturbating or heard her masturbating but he imagines that she closes her bedroom door when she's masturbating, if she does masturbate. Everyone masturbates, right? Surely, unless she's having enough sex that she doesn't have the need to sexually self-abuse herself, even his mother must feel the need to masturbate herself. It sexually excited him to think of his mother masturbating herself. Wishing he knew when she was touching herself in that sexual way, he'd love to offer her his hand, his tongue, and/or his cock.

Anyway, she never closes her bedroom door unless she's naked or hiding something, such as wrapping Christmas gifts and birthday gifts or in this case having a personal, private phone conversation. She even allows him to lounge in bed with her to watch TV late at night or early in the morning. Always trying to see whatever he can of her while in bed with her, a down nightgown or an up nightgown, with her always modestly covered by a sheet, he hasn't been very lucky in that regard.

As long as she's wearing her panty and bra, she even allows him to watch her getting changed. How many mothers parade around their grown sons in their panties and bras? How many mothers allow their grown sons to watch them get dressed and undressed? He's never seen her topless or naked but with him seeing her in her underwear, he can clearly imagine her topless and naked while masturbating himself night and day.

With her giving him plenty of masturbation fodder by allowing him to see her in her underwear, he should be sexually satisfied with that but he's not. He wants more. Not only does he wish that he could see his mother topless and/or naked but also he wishes he could have sex with her topless and/or naked body. If only he could, he would. If only she would, he would.

"Come in Robert. It isn't like I'm naked. I'm in my panty and bra. You've seen more of my body when I'm wearing my barely there bikini than you can when I'm in my underwear," she always said while laughing.

She's right. Her bikinis leave little to the imagination. He loved seeing his MILF of a mother in her sexy bikini. Yet, in the way she was always around him in her sexy nightgowns or sexy underwear, he couldn't help but wonder if she was teasing him while waiting for him to make a sexual move on her. Maybe she's hoping he'd make the first, sexual move. Seriously, what mother freely and routinely walks around her horny, testosterone filled son in her sexy panty and bra?

Then, again, in the way that many sons would love to have sex with their mothers, how many mothers would really want to have sex with their sons? Surely, there are many more sons who'd want to have sex with their mother than there are mothers who'd want to have sex with their sons. Even though he sexually fantasizes about seeing his mother topless and/or naked and routinely masturbates over having sex with her, his mother would never allow him to see her topless and/or naked. His mother would never have sex with him.

Wishing she'd walk around him topless and/or naked, whether she was in her nightgown, her bra and panty, or in her barely there bikini, it was all masturbation material to him. He especially loved watching her parading around in front of him in her bikini panties and low cut bras. He loved masturbating over the thoughts of her topless or naked while having sex with him. With him seeing not nearly enough, he wished he could touch and feel his mother's magnificent body while holding her and kissing her.

Only, oblivious to the sexual games that women play, he could never figure out if she was deliberately, sexually teasing him or if she was just comfortable walking around him in her sheer nightgowns, panty and bra, and barely there bikinis. With him being her son and she being his mother, maybe she trusted him enough not to make a sexual pass at her. With him never making a sexual pass at her, other than occasionally flashing her his prick, no doubt, not willing to risk it, she'd stop her sexy lingerie show if ever he showed his real sexual, incestuous interest in her. Not wanting to ruin the free show of seeing his mother in her sexy nightgowns and lingerie, he tried his best not to stare, leer, and ogle her nearly naked body. Only, as soon as she left for work, he'd be in his room masturbating over all that he saw of her and all that he imagined seeing of her while imagining having sex with her topless and/or naked body.

If only she knew how much he was sexually attracted to her, no doubt, she'd start wearing a bathrobe over her panty and bra around the house. If only she knew he wanted to have sex with her, she'd ask him to leave her house and find other living arrangements. If only she knew he masturbated over seeing her in her panty and bra and/or in her sheer, sexy nightgowns, she'd take him to the doctor to have his head examined. If only she knew how much he sexually lusted over her and masturbated over her, she'd have him committed.

"Eww, Robert, put it away. I can't believe you're masturbating again. You need a hobby. You need a girlfriend. You need a job," she'd say whenever walking in his room unannounced and without knocking and catching him masturbating.

He only wished he had the nerve to open her closed, bedroom door when he knew she was naked and dressing or undressing. He only wished he could catch his mother as nakedly indisposed with her fingers in her pussy as she always managed to catch him as nakedly indisposed with his hand around his cock. Yet, mostly as planned, he couldn't count how many times he purposely arranged for his mother to catch him masturbating. Even though she always looks before leaving, she's never seen him cum. Just once, he'd love for her to catch him ejaculating a huge, warm, oozy load all over his chest. Just once, he'd love to see the look on her face when seeing him cumming over the thoughts of having sex with her naked body.

Yet, as soon as she closed her bedroom door, knowing her phone conversation would be personally private and hopefully sexually revealing, he got up from the couch to stand by her bedroom door to listen. With him always wondering about her personal, private sexual life, the only way to find out if she was having sex and with whom she was having sex with was to eavesdrop on her. Hoping to hear all the sexy, sexual details, he pressed his ear to her bedroom door to listen. He always wondered if his mother sucked cock. Maybe now he'd find out if she did or not.

* * * * *

"Seriously? A cruise? Wow! No way. For Nude Day? National Nude Day? I never knew there was such a holiday," said Donna, Robert's mother.

Robert stood outside his mother's closed, bedroom door eavesdropping on her telephone conversation that she was having with her new boyfriend, Stephen.

"When is National Nude Day? I don't even know. Tuesday? July 14? Oh. I didn't know that. I'm embarrassed to admit that I've never celebrated Nude Day," said Donna with a laugh.

With his mother making reference to Nude Day to her boyfriend over the phone, he couldn't help himself from imagining her naked. Topless, topless, topless, wishing he could see her tits, he'd love nothing better than to see his mother topless unless he could see her naked. Naked, naked, naked, wishing he could see her ass and her pussy, he'd love to see his mother naked.

Even though she parades around him in her sheer, sexy nightgowns without the modesty of wearing a bathrobe and is not embarrassed for him to see her in her panty and bra, he's never seen her naked. He's never even seen her topless. The best he could do is to imagine her topless and/or naked while masturbating. With her having a great body for a woman her age, he'd love nothing better than to see her topless and/or naked.

If only she'd ask him for a massage when she was naked but for a small, hand towel draped across her butt, he enjoyed masturbating himself while imagining kneading her beautiful body with his horny hands. He'd love nothing more than to massage her beautiful ass and her naked breasts. If only she'd call him to kill a spider while she was sitting in the bathtub naked, he'd burst open her bathroom door. If only he had the nerve to barge in her bedroom when she was naked or barge in her bathroom while she was doing her hair topless, he'd have masturbation material for the rest of his life.

Only, she never asked him for a massage. She wasn't afraid to kill her own spiders. And he'd never invade his mother's privacy by barging in her bedroom and/or bathroom in the way that she's invading his privacy by opening his bedroom door without knocking and catching him masturbating. Now, unable to control himself, desperate to have sex with her, he's invading her privacy by listening to her personal, private telephone conversation by pressing his ear against her bedroom door. Hoping to hear something he could use to seduce her, he needed to know if there was a real, sexual woman behind the façade of his mother.

"I didn't even know that Nude Day was a National holiday. I should ask my union rep about making National Nude Day a paid holiday," she said with a laugh. "Only, if they had a company outing on that day, I wouldn't want to see any of my co-workers naked," she said with another laugh. "Most of them have bad bodies."

Always looking forward to that naked celebration, with his mother going away for the weekend, he forgot that Tuesday was National Nude Day. Too preoccupied with trying to see his mother in all manners of undress, he couldn't believe that Tuesday was the Nude Day holiday, one of the most important days in his year. Last year he watched the PETA women, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, models mostly, posing for television news cameras while demonstrating in front of a furrier. Typically, being that it's Nude Day, they wear nothing but billboard signs with the sides of their naked bodies visibly exposed to onlookers, gawkers, and perverts like him.

There were a few women in the park who removed their tops and bras in celebration of Nude Day and in protest of the nudity laws. Being that it was Nude Day, unless someone complained of a woman walking around naked and/or a man flashing women his cock, no one was arrested for removing their shirt and bra and having a quiet Nude Day celebration with friends on a picnic blanket. For the most part, coming and going without incident, Nude Day was a day for exhibitionists and voyeurs. With most Americans usually leaving the nudity behind closed doors, Nude Day was a day that some daring partygoers celebrated in public.

"I can't get off from work Tuesday," she said. "Sorry. Today is the last day of my vacation. I'm working Tuesday. Oh, even though the cruise is in celebration of Nude Day, it's not actually on Nude Day? That's weird," she said with a laugh while sounding puzzled. "Then, when is the cruise? Today? You're kidding."

In the premature celebration of Nude Day, Robert suddenly imagine his mother sunning her naked body aboard a boat with a bunch of other naked people.

"God, I haven't worn my bikini since last year. I've gained a couple of pounds and I don't know if my bikini will still fit," she said. "Don't worry? I won't need a bikini? That's true. I'll be naked," she said with a sexy, albeit nervous laugh.

The image of his mother naked filled his mind with incestuous lust for her. He'd do anything to see her aboard that boat without her clothes. He'd do anything to see his mother naked. He only wished he was invited to take the cruise with her. Only, how would that look, a naked mother with her naked son?

"Gees, I don't know Stephen. It's such short notice," Donna said laughing while talking to her latest boyfriend on the phone. "Oh, you didn't know if you were going to get the boat or not? I see. Sure, actually that sounds like fun. Yeah, okay. I'd love to go on a Nude Day cruise," she said.

Sexually attracted to his Mom, Robert loved his mother, an understatement. As much as he really loved his mother, he'd love to show her how much he loved her by making love to her. Always curious what she was talking about whenever she felt the need to close her bedroom door when on the phone, he always eavesdropped on his mother's personal, private phone conversations. With him having no life, bored, and with nothing else to do but to lounge around the house masturbating, with that no excuse for him to listen, he loved his mother's voice.

She had one of those melodious voices. The perfect voice for phone sex, she had a sweet sounding, sexy voice. He loved his mother's laugh. She had a melodious laugh too that was so full of life and joy. Between her voice and her laugh, she always sounded so sexy. Whenever he found a woman to love, he'd want a woman who looked, talked, and laughed just like his mother.

Where some sons must have their arms twisted to call their mothers, he loved talking to his mother on the phone. She had such a sultry, sexy, sensuous voice. Unbeknownst to her, he's even masturbated to the sound of her voice when she's called him from work. If only she knew he was jerking off to her talking to him, she'd be surprised. She'd be upset. In the way she thought his father was perversely twisted for cheating on her with a younger woman, she'd really think he was perversely twisted and would take him to have his head examined.

12