Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Not a saint, mom has had orgies, gangbangs, and cum baths.
4.6k words
3.91
59k
59
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

Mom has had orgies, gangbangs, and cum baths

Always hot for his mother before, after overhearing about some of her sexual exploits she's had, namely orgies, gangbangs, and cum baths, he was reeling with sexual desire for her now. Damn, never thinking of his mother having sex with multiple partners at a party, his mother had an orgy. Never thinking of his mother pulling a train, she had a gangbang. Never thinking that his mother even sucked cock, she had a cum bath. She blew three men she didn't even know and had just met.

'Damn!'

He couldn't believe all that he just overheard while eavesdropping on her private, personal phone conversation. Always thinking of his mother as a good, moral woman of high morals and impeccable character, now he thought of her as a sexy slut and a MILF of a whore. Now that he knows his mother is a slut, perhaps he'll have an easier time of seducing her. He'd love nothing more than to see her naked while having sex with her naked body.

Filled with the imagery of all that she discussed on the phone, he imagined his mother at an orgy and stripped naked in college before pulling a train at some frat dorm when she was drunk. He imagined his mother on her knees while sucking off three men she didn't even know when on a cruise with her so called boyfriend. He imagined men standing over his drunken mother with their cocks out and masturbating while giving her face and naked tits a cum bath while her boyfriend videotaped the whole lurid thing. Never knowing his mother had such a sexual past, he couldn't wait to masturbate over all of this newfound, sexual information.

'Oh, my God. My Mom is so hot.'

His mother sucks cock. His mother is a cum slut. His mother is a whore. After having eavesdropped on her insightful and sexually revealing telephone conversation, he saw his mother in a whole, new light now. With her no longer the virtuous mother, she was just another whore.

Nonetheless her sexual status changing from mother to whore, topless, topless, topless, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother topless. Naked, naked, naked, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother naked. He'd love nothing more than to have sex with his slut of a mother. He could only imagine the pillow talk that they could have with her telling him about all of her sexual experiences with other men. Maybe the reason why his father divorced his mother was because she was a slut and was cheating on him in the way that his father always cheated on his mother.

The imagined image of his mother topless and on her knees while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples and while she stared up at him with his prick in her mouth made him so horny. A longtime sexual fantasy, now that he knows his mother sucks cock, maybe she'll suck his cock too. He'd love nothing more than to cum in his mother's mouth and watch her swallow his cum. Tempted to run to the bathroom and jerkoff while imagining his mother blowing him, if his mother wasn't home, he'd masturbate right here in the living room and right now while sitting in her precious, red, leather recliner.

Now that he knows she's a whore, when she's in the bathroom showering, he's tempted to open her shower door to see her naked. Allowing his imagination to run wild and his incestuous, sexual lust to get the better of him, he'd loved to push her naked body up against her shower wall and have sex with her. Suddenly feeling so horny, now when she's in her bedroom behind her closed bedroom door dressing or undressing, he's tempted to barge in her bedroom in the way she barges in his bedroom with his laundry. He'd love to catch her standing there topless and/or naked. He'd love to push her back on her bed and have his wicked, sexual way with her.

With no son thinking that their mother sucks cock, he always wondered if she ever gave his father or anyone a blowjob. Now that he knows his mother is a cock sucking, cum slut of a whore, he'd love nothing more than for his mother to give him a blowjob too. He'd love nothing more than to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow. He'd love nothing more than to give his mother a cum bath too. He'd love nothing more than to make love to her before fucking her, really fucking her hard and pounding her pussy until she had an orgasm. Wanting to make her his sexy bitch, he'd love to watch her and see her have an orgasm.

'Oh, my God. Oops, sorry Mom. I ejaculated cum all over your face and all over your tits,' he imagined saying.

He imagined jerking off while standing over his mother as she lay on the couch or in her bed sleeping. He imagined cumming all over her face, her hair, her tits, and inside of her opened mouth. He imagined her waking up with him standing over her with his erect cock in hand.

'That's okay, Robert," he imagined her saying. "Semen is good for my skin,' he imagined her suddenly awakening and opening her eyes while rubbing his sperm all over her face before rubbing his cum all over her bare breasts. 'And the protein is good for me too,' he imagined her saying as she licked her fingers and swallowed big gobs of his cum.

Now with him thinking of his mother fucking and sucking a multitude of men at a sexual orgy, she just gave him lots to masturbate about later after she leaves for her Nude Day cruise. With only a few more hours to go before noon, Robert counted down the hours until his mother left for the weekend while waiting for her to go on her Nude Day cruise. With it already past 9am, she'd probably leave a little after 11am to get to the pier for her to meet her boyfriend at noon.

"Robert?"

Without the modesty of donning a bathrobe, she walked in the living room wearing just her sheer, thin, sexy nightgown with nothing underneath. He loved seeing her in her practically see-through nightgowns. He'd love nothing more than to take her in his arms and kiss her, French kiss her, while feeling her breasts and ass through her nightgown. Now that he knows she's a slut, imagining her not stopping him, he imagined pulling her nightgown over her head and stripping her naked before bending her over the couch to fuck her. For the sake that he was her son and their sex would be deemed incestuous, he imagined his mother feebly protesting while he had his wild, sexual way with her naked body. Taking her from behind, he imagined sticking his hard, erect cock in his mother's cunt while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples.

With her standing before him now and with his mind reeling with all that he'd sexually like to do to his mother, he looked at her with a newfound sexual lust. His eyes darted down from the impressions her big nipples made through the thin material of her nightgown to the blonde, trimmed patch of pubic hair that he imagined seeing. Tall, blonde, and busty with blue eyes, she was so very pretty. With not a wrinkle on her beautiful face, she looked 30-something instead of 40-something.

No one would ever guess or even believe that she has a 22-year-old son. Perhaps, her secret skin regimen, her skin looks so young because of all the cum baths she'd had in her life. Who knows? Maybe she keeps a jar of cum on her bureau and uses it to rub on her face each night and each morning.

Trying not to catch him staring, he watched her standing in front of the big bay windows. As if she was an angel who had just been delivered to him from Heaven, the morning light that shined through her sheer nightgown, made her appear not only angelic but also naked. Naked, naked, naked, with the glorious view he had of her shapely body, he didn't have a difficult time imagining her naked. In the sexy way she looked, how could he not be sexually attracted to her?

Even though she's his mother and he's her son, in the sexy, sensuous way she looked, there'd have to be more psychologically wrong with him if he wasn't sexually attracted to her. Now that he knows she sucks cock, has had cum baths, gangbangs, and sexual orgies, in his perversely perverted mind she's a virtual sex Goddess. Now that he knows his mother is a sexual being, sucks cock, and seemingly as horny as he is, hopefully, she'll be easier for him to see her topless, naked, and/or to get her in bed.

"Yes Mom?"

He slouched back down on the couch and looked up at her and smiled while trying not to stare at the huge impressions her nipples made in her nightgown. Imagining her leaning over him topless, he so wanted to reach up and touch and feel her big breasts through her nightgown. He so wanted to finger the impressions of her big nipples through her nightgown. He so wanted to lean his head forward and suck her nipples through the thin material of her nightgown. Now that he knows she's a cock sucking whore, he so wanted to reach beneath her nightgown and finger her pussy. Only, with him having more respect for his mother than that, he didn't do any of those things.

"Do you have any plans for this weekend?"

She looked down at him and returned his smile. From where she was standing in front of him and from the low vantage point he had resting on the couch, he could nearly see up her short nightgown. She had beautiful shapely thighs and he'd love nothing more than to plant his face between her legs while fingering her and licking her pussy. In the way that he was always exposing his cock to her, he wished she'd expose her pussy to him. Forcing the issue, he was so tempted to lift the front of her nightgown up to expose her naked pussy to him. Only, he didn't want to ruin the close mother and son relationship that they enjoyed. Rather taking it slow, now that he knows she's a slut, somehow and some way, he'll use that knowledge against her.

"This weekend? No Mom. I don't have any plans," he said suddenly sad that he didn't go anywhere and do anything because he didn't have any money.

He needed a job. He need to earn some money so that he could buy a car, get his own place, and find a girlfriend instead of spending his days incestuously lusting over his mother.

* * * * *

Just once, he'd love to meet up with his friends, stay out all night, and party. Just once, he'd love to pick up a woman who reminded him of his mother and have wild sex with her while pretending that she was his mother. Only with his luck, while imagining that he was having sex with his mother, instead of calling the woman by her name, he'd probably call the woman Donna, his mother's name. He could only imagine how angry the woman would be if he called her by another woman's name while his cock was buried deep inside of her.

'Donna? Who's Donna?" He imagined her shooting him a look while pushing him off and out of her. "Is that you wife?'

He imagined her shooting him an angry look.

'No, I'm not married,' he imagined replying.

He imagined giving her an assuring, albeit embarrassed smile. Not dropping the issue, he imagined the woman interrogating him.

'Is Donna you're girlfriend?'

He imagined her giving him a jealous look.

'No. Don't worry. I don't have a girlfriend either,' he imagined responding.

He looked at her with reverence as if he was a holy man about to anoint her with not holy water but with his semen.

'Then, who's Donna?'

He imagined her looking at him with a face full of curiosity while he looked at her with sexual excitement.

'Um, if you must know, Donna is my Mom.'

Now that he confessed that he was an incestuous pervert by imagining having sex with is mother while having sex with her, he looked at her with a face full of shame, guilt, and remorse.

'Eww, gross. You imagine you're mother while having sex with me? Eww, gross,' he imagined her pushing him away. 'Get off of me and get out of my apartment. Beat it! Scram. Get lost,' he imagined her pushing him out her door while he's not even fully dressed.

With her looking like and sounding so much like his mother, even when she rejected him, he felt as if it was his mother rejecting him.

'Sorry but you look just like my Mom and you sound like her too,' he imagined saying while putting his foot in her door as she continually tried closing it. 'If you don't mind, I'd really like to have sex with you while pretending you're my mom.'

He gave her a lustful albeit pitiful look, the same way he routinely looks at his mother.

'Get out! Go! Just leave,' he imagined his date not going as planned as she slammed shut her door and locked it.

'May I see you again? I'll call you,' he imagined saying.

'Fuck off,' he imagined hearing her say.

Well, that went well, even if it never happened. Now he knows never to call a woman by another woman's name, especially when that other woman is his mother.

* * * * *

"That's good that you don't have any plans. You're a lifesaver," she said.

Returning from his sexual fantasy to respond to his mother, he looked up at her with love and lust.

"Why?"

Playing Mickey the Dunce, he knew why she had asked him if he had any plans. As if asking him his permission to go away for the weekend, she looked nervous. Suddenly, instead of feeling like her son, he felt more like her husband or her father. Having already heard her making plans on the phone with her boyfriend, he knew what she was going to ask him. She wanted him to take care of her dog. He loved her dog. She didn't even have to ask him to do that. He always took care of the dog while she was working.

Attached to her dog, a Rat terrier named Polo, she even had him put him on the phone. If it wasn't for her dog, he'd be more bored than he is now. If it wasn't for her dog, his best friend, his only friend, he'd have no friends. If it wasn't for having to walk her dog, staying in the house like a hermit, he'd never venture outside.

"With this the last day of my vacation, I'm going away for the weekend and I'll need you to feed, water, and walk the dog," she said.

Unable to stop his incestuous imagination that inspired his horniness and his sexual desire for her, suddenly he imagined his mother naked with a dozen other naked people on a Nude Day cruise. Suddenly he imagined himself up in a low flying helicopter with a super zoom lens photographing his naked mother laying in the sun on her back as if he was a Paparazzi cameraman. Suddenly, he imagined his mother having a sexual orgy that turned into a gangbang. Suddenly, he imagined his mother on her knees while stroking and sucking six men in a circle jerk. Suddenly he imagined six men masturbating while standing over her naked body and giving her a cum bath.

"Sure. No problem Mom. Don't worry about the dog," he said giving her a smile while imagining her without her clothes. "I love Polo as if he was my own dog," he said rubbing the dog's head who was on the couch resting beside him.

Now that he knows she's a whore, something he so wanted to do, he was so tempted to stand up and pull her nightgown over her head and off. Something he'd only do in his sexual fantasy of her, he wished he had the unprecedented gall to do that. Maybe with him doing her a favor, she'll do him a favor later when she returns home from her Nude Day weekend. Yet, now that he knows she's a cum slut, he was so tempted to barge in her bathroom while she was showering or barge in her bedroom while she was dressing.

"Thank you," she said leaning down to give him a peck on his lips while giving him a down nightgown view of the tops of her naked breasts and her long, line of sexy cleavage.

'God, I just love my mother's tits,' he thought to himself while enjoying the down nightgown view.

He was so tempted to hold her nightgown top open and to stick his horny hand inside to touch her tits, feel her tits, and fondle her tits while fingering her nipples. Knowing all that he knows about his mother now, he wondered if she'd stop him or encourage him. He wondered if he made the first sexual mood, if she'd stay home and celebrate the Nude Day weekend with him naked. Only, not wanting to take the chance that she'd rebuff him, he didn't want to ruin his mother's Nude Day weekend by making a sexual pass at her. Maybe later, when she comes home from her Nude Day weekend of having sex with six men, after a couple of glasses of wine, she may more welcome his sexual advances.

"Where are you going?"

Again, a sexual fantasy that he was unable to remove from his mind and an erotic fantasy that he couldn't wait to masturbate over, he imagined his mother having orgy like sex with a half dozen men, maybe even pulling a train and being gangbanged. In the sexy way his mother looks, he imagined her definitely getting another cum bath. What man wouldn't want to cum in her mouth before cumming all over her face and all over her tits? With him imagining her blowing one man after another, he couldn't wait to masturbate over all that he imagined after overhearing her talking about her sexual escapades on the phone. Already sexually excited, he was starting to get an erection. Already sexually aroused, he wished his mother would give him a blowjob or at least a hand job before she left for her long weekend of Nude Day naked festivities.

'Just in case I don't come back Robert,' he imagined her saying. 'Just in case something happens to me aboard the boat,' he imagined her saying. 'Just in case I fall overboard and a shark eats me, my way of giving you a memory of me to remember forever, would you mind terribly if I blew you?'

With stars in his eyes and incestuous lust on his mind, he looked at her as if she had really asked him that question.

'Sure Mom. I don't mind you blowing me at all,' he imagined saying to her. 'Matter of fact, I'd love for you to suck my cock. If you don't mind, may I cum in your mouth too?'

He imagined her smiling while getting down on her knees.

'Of course, you may cum in my mouth," he imagined her saying with a sexy laugh. 'It wouldn't be much of a blowjob if you didn't cum in my mouth.'

He imagined his mother stroking him and sucking him while cumming in her mouth.

'And will you swallow my cum too?'

He'd love nothing more than put a hand behind his mother's blonde, pretty head and watch her swallow his cum.

'Duh?' He imagined her laughing. 'Of course I'll swallow you. What else am I supposed to do with a mouthful of cum?'

'Thanks for the memory Mom,' he imagined saying while she's on her knees and stroking his cock before sucking his prick.

Now that he knows his mother sucks cock, he imagined his mother on her knees with his hard, hairy cock in her mouth while staring up at him with her big, beautiful, blue eyes. Now that he knows his mother sucks cock, had orgy like sex, a gangbang, and a cum bath, with him having plenty of new masturbation material, he couldn't wait to masturbate over this sexy, incestuous scenario.

"Stephen is taking me on a cruise," she said looking away and down with a big smile while interrupting his sexual fantasy of her giving him a blowjob.

With her not making eye contact with him, he knew she was hiding something. Having heard her on the phone, he knew that the something that she was hiding wasn't just going on a cruise but going on a Nude Day cruise. The something she was hiding was her getting naked and being naked the entire weekend in front of six strange men on a Nude Day cruise.

'God, his mother is such a whore,' but with him glad that she is, he only wished that she was his whore.

Perhaps now that he knows she's a whore, they'll be something he can do to change his sexual status with her. For sure, he'd much rather be her lover than her son. For sure, he'd much rather give her a cum bath than hearing her allowing other men to cum all over her face and naked breasts. He'd much rather that she'd suck him than her sucking someone else, someone who wouldn't appreciate her blowjob as much as he would.

He only wished he could take the Nude Day cruise with his mother. He only wished he could walk around naked in front of her while she walked naked in front of him. As much as he'd love to see her naked, he'd love nothing more than to show her his cock. With her naked breasts pressed against his muscular chest and his naked cock pressed against her soft belly, he'd love nothing more than to hold her and hug her while they were both naked. He could only imagine what it would feel like to kiss her while feeling her naked ass, fondling her naked breasts, and fingering her nipples. He could only imagine her reaction if he ever dared finger her naked pussy before licking her naked pussy and fucking her naked pussy.

12