Mom & Son Sexy Nude Day Surprise Ch. 06

Story Info
Home alone with my MILF mom while she watches me shower.
7.4k words
4.09
46k
50
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote. Please vote.

*

Home alone with my MILF of a mother.

As soon as he heard his mother's voice even through his headphones, her voice sounded so close and so real. Instead of imagining her voice in his head, he imagined she was standing there watching him masturbate himself and watching him about to cum. He'd love for her to watch him masturbate. A sexual fantasy come true, he only wished his mother was really standing there watching him masturbating and getting ready to cum. If only she was really standing there, he'd love nothing more than for his mother to watch him masturbate and shoot his load of cum all over himself.

In the way that men have given her cum baths, he'd love to give her a cum bath. He'd love for her to watch him give himself a cum bath. Maybe she'd be so sexually aroused watching him masturbate and cum that she'd want to masturbate him or even allow him to masturbate her. Maybe after she watched him masturbate and ejaculate, she'd allow him to watch her masturbate and have an orgasm too. Maybe, if she was as sexually excited as he was now, she'd suck him and fuck him. Only nothing more than a sexual fantasy, the reality that he'd never have sex with his mother made him sad and even more sexually frustrated.

As soon as he heard his mother's voice, as if her sweet, sexy voice encouraged him to cum, he shot a huge load of warm, oozy cum all over his chest, all over his stomach, all over his thighs, and all over his hand. So much cum, after seeing her naked tits, he couldn't stop cumming. Cumming and cumming while staring at his mother's breasts on the paused video and thinking of his mother watching him masturbating and cumming, he's never ejaculated as much cum. He only wished she was here to take his cock in her hand before taking his cock in her mouth. He'd love nothing better than to cum in his mother's mouth while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples.

As if she was there in the room with him instead of far away on some boat in the middle of the ocean celebrating Nude Day naked with her new boyfriend and five other naked couples, he distinctly heard his mother's voice just as he was cumming. So weird. So real. So surreal. So sexually exciting. Already, with her only gone a couple of hours, he missed her company. He longed to watch his mother parade around him while dressed in only her panty and bra.

He was a mess. With cum on his chest, his stomach, his thighs, and his hand, his cock was still oozing cum. He'll clean himself up in a minute but as if his cum was a sexual toy it was exciting to think of his mother seeing him like this, covered in cum. He only wished he could cover her naked body in his cum. He'd love nothing better than to cum all over her face, her hair, and her breasts after cumming in her mouth and before cumming in her pussy.

As if she was there in the room with him, pretending she was there watching him masturbate, he closed his eyes while imagining his mother watching him masturbate himself. He imagined his mother staring at his erect prick. In the way that he'd be mesmerized watching his mother finger herself while playing with her nipples, he imagined his mother watching him stroking himself. As if she was there in the room with him now, pretending she was there, he imagined his mother watching him cum. He only wished she was there watching him stroking his cock while he stared, touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts while fingering her big nipples.

He only wished she was there to take him in her hand before taking him in her mouth and before licking him clean while sucking him to another erection again. He only wished she was there because if she was there right now, in the horny way he still was from watching her topless video and masturbating himself, he'd make love to her before fucking her. He only wished she was standing there watching him masturbate while watching him cum. He'd give anything to give his mother a masturbation show. He'd give anything to give his mother a cum bath.

"Robert! What the Hell are you doing?"

There it was again only louder this time. As if she was really there, he heard her voice again. Only, this time, she sounded even closer than she did before. This time, she really sounded as if she was in the room with him. She sounded as if she was standing beside him. Only this time, she sounded agitated, perturbed, and emotionally disturbed.

This time she sounded distraught, as if she'd be disappointed in him that he'd be masturbating over her sexy video while she was gone for the weekend. If she knew he was sitting in her red, leather recliner while jerking off over her topless 40th birthday, pool party video, no doubt, she'd be quite upset with him. Only, as soon as he's done masturbating himself, long before she's due home, he'll return the video to her panty drawer. She never know he watched it. She's never know he jerked off over see her tits.

Different in the way he imagined her reacting to seeing his prick, watching him masturbate, and cumming, in his sexual fantasy, he thought she'd sexually be excited in watching his masturbation show. He thought she'd be sexually aroused in watching him masturbate himself. He thought she'd be sexually excited in watching him cum. Yet, now, instead of imagining her staring at him with sexual lust in the way he always stares at her, he didn't understand why she sounded so agitated. Yet, she really wasn't agitated. She wasn't even there. He was only imagining that she was.

Something that wasn't part of his sexual fantasy, she sounded annoyed. She sounded angry. With him imagining her standing there watching him masturbate himself while watching him cum, her voice suddenly sounded so scolding of him, disappointed in him, and so real. He stopped stroking himself to remove his headphones and to open his eyes to look up at the imagined voice.

As if seeing a ghostly vision of her, shocked, totally flabbergasted, and discombobulated, he couldn't believe his mother was really standing beside him. In the way that he always imagined she would, he watched her staring at his erect prick. She must have been standing there when he was masturbate himself. She must have watched him stroking himself. She must have watched him cum. Oh shit, her video is on pause. Her tits are frozen on the TV screen.

"Mom? Oh shit! Oh, my God. I'm so sorry Mom. I'm so embarrassed," he said covering his exposed and still oozing prick with his hand.

Contrary to her agitation and disappointment in him, she stared at his erect prick in the way that he always imagined her staring at his cock whenever he flashed her his dick while on the couch with her and watching a movie. She stared at his cock in the way that she stared at his exposed prick when he was on the stairs and helping her with her suitcase. Instead of staring at his cock with disgust and disinterest, as she usually does before looking away, she stared at his cock with sexual interest.

In the way that he imagined her staring at her boyfriends' erect pricks, he always imagined her staring at his erect prick with the same sexual interest. Only, disappointing him and ruining his sexual fantasy, whenever he exposed his prick to her, she stared at his erect cock as if she was totally disinterested and totally disgusted instead of sexually excited. It wasn't until he flashed her his cock on the stairs that she seemed sexually interested enough to stare longer while licking her lips and playing with her hair.

Now after seeing his cock twice within a few hours, maybe she's sexually excited. Maybe she's horny. Maybe she came home to invite him on her Nude Day cruise. Maybe she rejected her boyfriend for him. Maybe they'll spend the entire Nude Day weekend naked. Only, when she tore into him, she didn't sound very horny or sexually excited. She sounded angry.

"Is this what you do when I'm not home, you masturbate? How dare you?"

His mother stood over him while staring down at his exposed, erect prick that still continued oozing a steady stream of cum while throbbing. He couldn't believe she had not only seen his erect, naked cock but also that she had seen him cum. He couldn't believe that she was staring at his erect, naked cock before looking away in shocked displeasure. Rejecting him with her look, he wished she had a better reaction to seeing his prick.

Ideally, he wished she'd fall to her knees and take him in her hand before taking him in her mouth. He wished she'd remove her tight jeans and her panties and straddle him to take him in her pussy. Now, instead of making him feel sexually excited and sexually wanted, she made him feel bad. She made him feel like the incestuous, pervert that he is. She made him feel how he imagined his father must have felt when she threw him out of the house.

Nonetheless her negative reaction to seeing his prick, a memory he'll never forget, the images of her seeing his prick were already playing through his mind in the way of an endless video. He always loved flashing his mother his cock. He only wished she enjoyed seeing his prick as much as he enjoyed showing her his prick. He only wished she enjoyed flashing him her tits, pussy, and ass in the way he enjoyed flashing her his prick.

Still, totally surprised, shocked actually, he couldn't believe she had been standing there watching him masturbate himself. He couldn't believe she had just watched him shoot a huge load of cum all over his chest, his stomach, his thighs, and his hand. Instead of turning away or walking away, he couldn't believe she was still standing there watching his cock oozing cum while involuntarily throbbing, pulsating, and bouncing up and down.

Her widened eyes were in direct conflict with her angry attitude. Her body language revealed to him everything that he needed to know about his mother's sexual interest in him. In the way she did on the stairs when seeing his cock, she did everything but run her hands through her hair and slowly lick her lips with her tongue. In the way she was staring at his engorged prick, she did everything but take him in her hand before falling to her knees to take him in her mouth.

Even though he tried covering his erection with his hand, he couldn't. His cock was too big for him to totally conceal with his hand and long fingers. He looked up at her with shock mixed with sexual excitement. He looked up at her wishing she'd make a sexual move instead of giving him her dissatisfaction and discontent. He looked up at her with love and lust while she looked down at him with distain and disgust. Hoping to change the subject, he made this about her instead of about him.

"Ma! What are you doing here? I thought you were gone on a Nude Day cruise for the Nude Day weekend with Mark, George, Harry, or William, whoever it is you're dating now," he said with jealousy and possessiveness.

He watched her still staring at what she could still see of his exposed prick before he made a move to cover his cock less with his hand and to wipe it with a tissue. She shot him a look that told him that she felt guilty about her current, promiscuous dating situation, while looking for Mr. Right. Moreover, she seemed personally offended that he'd dare make a comment of her recently dating and having sex with several, different men. As if he had just insulted her and as if she had just eaten something unpleasant that was too horrible to digest, she made a sour face. With him still holding his cock in his hand and holding it up to her as if offering it to her, he was about to see the real nature of his loving mother.

"You talk to me as if I'm a slut because I have a few dates with different men while you're sitting in my red, leather recliner with your hand around your cock masturbating yourself," she said looking from him to look at the TV. She fell silent while staring at her frozen topless image of herself from her stolen DVD. She turned to him with outrage. "Oh, my God! How dare you?"

As if she couldn't believe her eyes, she turned from him to look back at the TV again. When she first looked at the TV it was obvious that she didn't immediately recognize her image. Now it registered why he was sitting in her red, leather recliner masturbating. Now she knew why he had been masturbating and why he had ejaculated so hard and so much.

"Sorry Mom. I didn't mean any disrespect by my remark," he said trying to change the subject again by taking her attention from him and putting it more on her.

Then, when she realized what was playing on the TV, she looked at him with shocked anger.

"Is that me topless? Is this my 40th birthday, naked, pool party video?" She looked from the TV to look at him.

'Naked pool party? His mother was naked?'

Now he was kicking himself for stopping the video.

"Robert! How could you do this to me? I'm so very embarrassed. How could invade my privacy in such an invasive way? I can't believe you saw my tits," she said putting her hands to cover her breasts as if she was standing there topless. "I can't believe you saw me naked. How could you? How dare you? You sneaky, ungrateful, little pervert."

She looked at him with humiliation but with a tiny twinge of sexual excitement, no doubt that he had seen her topless and had been masturbating over seeing her naked body.

He couldn't remove the thought of her being naked in the video. Had he not stopped the video, he would have seen his mother naked instead of just seeing her topless. Not having yet gotten to the good part, he didn't even get by seeing her big, naked tits before he started cumming. Too sexually excited to go any further, he never saw the rest of the video. He didn't see his mother naked.

Now he wished he hadn't stopped it. Now he wished he had played it all the way through. If only he could have controlled himself from cumming when seeing her big tits, he would have seen more of the video. He would have seen her naked ass and her naked pussy. He would have learned the answer to his question, is she bushy, trimmed, or bald?

"Sorry Mom," he said wiping cum from himself with tissues while his mother watched him.

Only, he wasn't sorry for watching her pool party video. He wasn't even sorry that she caught him masturbating and cumming. He was happy. If he was anything, he was sexually excited, the most sexually excited he's ever been. Sexually excited enough to take whatever consequences she gave him, he just hoped she didn't throw him out of her house in the way that she did with his father.

With her standing there looking, staring, and watching him exposing his half erect cock to her again, he took his sweet time wiping cum from his naked body. With this possibly the last time she ever sees his prick, in the way that she gave him a good look of her tits in her 40th birthday video, he made sure that he gave his mother a good look of his semi-erect cock. Knowing she was going to confiscate her video, he only wished he had the time to watch the rest of her naked, birthday video. He only wished he had seen his mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, he would have loved to see his mother naked. Yet, a long time coming, he was happy to have seen her tits.

Now he wondered if any of her friends were topless and/or naked too. Now he wondered if there were any men at her naked, birthday, pool party. If there were men at her birthday party, now he wondered if she had sex with the men later in the video. Now, he more than suspected that she left that video where she knew he'd not only find it but also watch it. Obviously, he wasn't as dumb as she thinks he is. Obviously, she's not as morally modest as he thinks she is.

In the way she was looking at him and staring at his cock, he half expected her to help him clean the cum from his naked body. He only wished she would help him clean up his mess of cum by taking his cock in her hand before taking his cock in her mouth and then in her pussy. Putting his cock away, he put on his pajama bottoms. Had he not been so sexually excited that his mother not only saw his erection but also watched him masturbate himself and ejaculate a huge load of cum, he would have been just as embarrassed as she was.

Only, truth be told, he wasn't embarrassed at all. He was too sexually aroused to be embarrassed. Finally, he saw her naked tits. Finally, she saw him not only masturbate but also cum. Finally, twice in one day, she got a good, long look at his cock.

He couldn't believe he finally saw his mother's tits. He couldn't believe his mother saw his erection. He couldn't believe his mother watched him masturbate himself. He couldn't believe his mother watched him cum. He couldn't believe his mother was still standing there, under the pretense that she was angry while still staring at his cock before he stood and put on his pajama bottoms.

If anything, he was sexually excited that he saw her tits. If anything, he was sexually excited that she saw his erect prick. If anything, he was sexually excited that she watched him masturbate himself. If anything, he was sexually excited that she saw him cum. Unless she threw him out of her house, which he didn't think she would, from now on, he had a funny feeling that things between them would change forever. Always close to her before, he sensed that he'd be even closer to her now, hopefully sexually closer to her.

* * * * *

With the thoughts of what just happened playing over again in his head, his mother not only caught him masturbating but also she caught him cumming too. Then, when she saw that he was watching her naked 40th birthday, pool party video, the fact that she thinks he saw her naked is beyond sexually exciting. Now, all he wanted to do was to masturbate over all that just happened.

He saw his mother's tits. He couldn't believe he saw his mother's tits. His mother saw his erect cock. He couldn't believe his mother saw his erect cock. His mother saw him masturbating. He couldn't believe his mother watch him masturbate himself. His Mom saw him cum. He couldn't believe his mother watched him cum. He couldn't believe his mother watched him masturbate himself and cum in the way that he'd love for her to masturbate him or for him to masturbate her.

Dizzy with sexual excitement, he hasn't been this sexually excited since after having seen his mother's tits and after having exposed his erection to her. He couldn't believe his mother saw him shooting his warm, oozy load of cum all over his chest, his thighs, and his hand in the way he wished her could have shot his load in her pussy and/or in her mouth. Maybe in the way she was sexually excited about receiving a cum bath when she was drunk, she was sexually excited watching him, her son, giving himself a cum bath. He'd love nothing more than to give his mother a cum bath. Other than to cum in her mouth and/or in her pussy, he'd love nothing more than to cum all over her beautiful breasts, her pretty face, and her long, blonde hair. In the way she watched him, he wished he could have watched her masturbate herself and cum.

Only wishing he had the time to watch the whole video before his mother abruptly interrupted his fun, he'll be masturbating over what he saw of her naked 40th birthday DVD for the rest of his life. He saw his mother topless. He saw his mother's tits. He couldn't believe he saw his mother's tits.

With him seeing his mother's tits and with her seeing his cock when cumming, by far, with nothing coming close in comparison, no matter what the holiday, better than any Christmas and better than any birthday, this was the best Nude Day he's ever had. Even better than watching nearly naked models protesting in front of a furrier for the ethical treatment of animals, this by far, is the best day of his life. Even though he knew he'd get a ration of shit from his mother for going through her lingerie drawer and watching her naked video, she still stood there staring while watching him masturbate himself. She still stood there staring while watching him cum. Seeing her naked tits on the video and then having her watch him masturbate and ejaculate was well worth whatever amount of anger that she'd dump on him.