Mom & Son's Valentine's Day Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael imagined having sex with his mother.
5.5k words
3.96
28.2k
31
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are no characters under the age of 18-years-old in this story.

*****

Michael masturbates while imagining his mother naked and having sex with her on Valentine's Day.

With his mind and body imagining having sex with Kim, Michael was lost in another world of sexual depravity. He was lost in the world of forbidden sex with his best friend who was now his imagined lover and who happened to be his mother. Masturbating himself, he imagined his mother in her bra and panties. He imagined his mother in one of her sexy nightgowns. He imagined his mother topless before imagining her naked.

Perhaps he was hearing things but he thought he heard footsteps before he heard a familiar sound. It was an unmistakable sound of the latch of his lock as if someone had turned his doorknob before hearing his doorknob turn. Undeniably, he heard his door squeak open.

Someone else was in his room. He lived with his mother but that couldn't be her. Yet, with him living with only his mother, that had to be her. Who else could it be?

Home alone in the house, the reason for him to have sex with his beloved Kimberly so freely, so vocally, so loudly was because his mother had left to check on a sick neighbor and would be gone for a long while. Obviously, she returned much sooner than expected. Obviously, his mother was standing in his bedroom watching him having sex with himself.

'This is too good to be true. My Mom is in my room watching me having sex. I don't believe my Mom is in my room watching me masturbating,' he thought while pretending that he didn't know she was there.

He continued stroking himself while wishing she'd stroke him.

'Now or never, it's time that I give her a real, sexy, sexual show,' he thought. 'For her to remain in my room while watching me masturbating, she must be as horny and as sexually frustrated as I am. For her to remain in my room while watching me having sex with myself, she must sexually want me in the way that I've always sexually wanted her. It's time that I show her what she's missing by not having sex with me and by not allowing me to have sex with her.'

Now that he knew his mother was standing in his room watching him while he was stroking himself, his sexual excitement increased tenfold. His MILF of a mother was in his room. His MILF of a mother was watching him masturbating. His MILF of a mother was staring at his erection. He never thought his MILF of a mother would be as interested in seeing him naked as he wished he could see her naked. He never thought his MILF of a mother would watch him masturbating in the way that he wished he could watch her masturbating.

"Mom, I love you. I want you. I need you," he said stroking himself a little faster and harder.

Now that she knows that he was masturbating over her, unable to open his eyes to look, not wanting to embarrass her to make her to leave, he didn't want her to know that he knew she was there watching. Besides, too focused on receiving an imagined blowjob from Kim and too near to ejaculating a load of his cum in Kimberly's beautiful mouth, he needed to stay focused and to keep his eyes closed while enjoying his long-awaited blowjob. He just needed to hump her mouth a little more and fuck her face a little longer for him to cum.

Not wanting his mother to ruin this incestuous show now, he'd deal with whatever the repercussions of his sexual actions were with his mother later. Besides, she was the one who invaded his privacy by barging in his room without knocking. She was the one who stayed to watch without making her presence known. She was the one who should be embarrassed and not him. If she wanted to see his cock in sexual action, then he was more than happy to show his mother his cock in sexual action. Perhaps, after he's done having sex with himself, his mother would be next.

Now that he suspected she was here watching, hoping she didn't leave, he wanted her to stay. He didn't want to spook his mother and embarrass her into leaving by opening his eyes and acknowledging her presence before he climaxed. Now wanting to give her a real, incestuous show, glad that she was seeing his erect prick, he hoped she'd stay long enough to watch him cum. Giving him more reason to cum, as much as he wanted to cum for Kimberly, he wanted to cum for his mother too. He wanted his mother to watch him shoot a load of cum in Kimberly's imagined mouth.

Sexually excited while imagining that Kim was blowing him, he was even more sexually excited that his mother was there watching him having sex with her. He'd love nothing more than to cum for his mother. He'd love nothing more than for his Mom to watch him cum in Kim's imagined mouth before giving her a cum bath. He'd love nothing more for his mother to become sexually aroused over watching him having sex over the imagine vision of her. He'd love nothing more than to cum for his mother in the hope that she'd want to have sex with him too.

"Wow, how hot would that be to have sex with my mother on Valentine's Day," he said sexually teasing his mother? "How hot would that be for her to blow me and for me to cum in her mouth?"

Just to make sure it was her and not someone else, he opened his eyes a crack. He opened his eyes just enough to see that his mother was standing inside of his opened bedroom doorway while staring at his exposed prick. As if mesmerized by the sexual sight by his engorged cock, his mother was in his bedroom watching while he imagined she was sucking his stiff prick. His mother was in his bedroom watching him having sex with her. As if she was in shock, never removing her eyes from his engorged prick, she motionlessly stood in his bedroom watching him having sex with himself.

"Oh, Kim. Suck my prick. Suck it. Blow me, Kim. Blow me. I'm cumming for you, Kimberly," he said now playing for his mother's sexual pleasure as much he was playing for his own sexual pleasure while humping Kim's willing mouth and fucking her beautiful face.

Too immersed in sexual passion, he not only didn't care that his mother was in his room watching but also he was glad that she was in his room watching. He was sexually excited that she was watching him receiving a blowjob from her and was about to see him cum. Besides, too late to stop the volcanic eruption even if he tried, unable to stop himself from cumming in his mother's imagined mouth, she'd soon see him shooting his load of warm cum in her more than willing mouth.

As soon as he imagined Kim saying that she wanted him to cum in her mouth, make her his woman, his sexual slave, his cum slut, and give her a cum bath, he was ready to cum in her mouth. Now with a double dose of sexual pleasure, thrilled that his mother was in his bedroom watching him having sex with her, he couldn't wait to cum for her too. Not embarrassed nor ashamed, he didn't care that his mother was watching him ready to ejaculate his cum in her mouth. Shocked that she was still there watching him having sex, he replayed everything over in his mind.

If he felt anything, he was sexually excited this his mother was intently watching him having sex. If he felt anything, he was sexually excited that she was watching him getting a blowjob. If he felt anything, he was sexually excited that his mother was staring at his naked prick. Now that she was still in his room watching, hoping she wouldn't leave but would stay to watch him cum, he wanted to cum for his mother. He needed to cum for his mother. In the way that he'd love to watch and hear his mother cum, he wanted this mother to watch and hear him cum.

Wondering if she masturbated, he wondered if she imagined that he was having sex with her in the way that he had imagined having sex with her while masturbating himself so very many times. Curious about her reaction to witnessing him masturbating over the thoughts of her, with his mother so straight laced, morally modest, and religious, he wondered what she'd say when broaching the subject with her later. He wondered what she'd say about the huge elephant in the living room or like everything else, if she'd pretend him having sex with her and in front of her never happened.

Yet, now that she was still there standing in his room and staring, he wondered if she was just as sexually aroused watching him having sex with himself as he was sexually aroused with her watching him masturbating. Maybe later, with his sexual show inspiring her incestuous thoughts and forbidden feelings, she'd masturbate herself over all that she saw of him. Maybe later, with his sexual show inspiring her incestuous thoughts and forbidden feelings, she'd want to have sex with him too. Maybe later she'd want him to lick her pussy before fucking her pussy and before sucking his cock. If only she would, then he would too.

"I'm cumming, Kim. I'm cumming. I need to make you my woman. I need to make you my sexy bitch. I need to make you my sexual slave. I need to make you my cum slut," he said. "Suck me, Kim. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth, Mom."

Hoping to elicit a reaction from his mother with his dirty talk, he couldn't believe he ever so quietly heard her voice her sexual excitement.

"Oh, my," he heard her involuntarily mumble so softly under her breath. "Oh, my."

Now that he hooked her, not letting her off the hook now but reeling her in, he continued his sexy pillow talk with his beloved Kimberly.

"I can't wait to cum in your beautiful mouth, Kim, and watch you swallow my cum. I can't wait to shoot a second load of cum all over your pretty face, in your lush, blonde hair, and across your big, naked breasts. I can't wait to give you a cum bath," he said with sexual excitement. "You're such an incredible cocksucker, Mom. Suck me, Mom, suck me. Blow me, Mom, blow me. Make me cum. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said as if his mother was really blowing him.

With him imagining that Kim was still stroking him while sucking him, he was ready to cum. Unable to hold back the gush any longer, yet, instead of cumming in Kimberly's mouth, he shot a huge, warm, sticky load of cum all over his chest, his stomach, and his hand. Instead of giving Kimberly a cum bath, he gave himself a cum bath. By far, the most cum he had ever ejaculated, this was the best masturbation session he ever had while imagining having sex with his mother, Kimberly.

"Mom! Mom! That was unbelievable, Mom. Oh, my God, Mom. Oh, my God," he said goading her. "Mom! Mom! You're such an incredible cocksucker, Mom," he said baiting her. "That was the best blowjob I ever had," he said.

Remaining on his back with his eyes closes and his hand around his erect prick while still stroking himself, he continued pretending that he was embroiled in his sexual fantasy of having sex with his mother while his mother gave him a blowjob.

"Oh, my," he heard her softly whisper again. "Oh, my."

Laying it on thick, he hoped to make his mother sexually aroused enough for her to have sex with him. Laying it on thick again, shocked that she stayed to watch his masturbation show, he was glad she didn't leave. He was glad she saw him cum. Maybe she was as sexually excited seeing him cum over the thoughts of having sex with her as he was sexually excited that she saw him cum over the thoughts of having sex with her.

"Oh, Kim, I can't believe you allowed me to lick and finger your pussy. I can't believe you allowed me to make love to you before fucking you. If that wasn't enough, I can't believe you blew me and allowed me to cum in your beautiful, motherly mouth before allowing me to give you a cum bath. I can't wait to give you a bubble bath and a sexy, full body massage. I can't wait to sleep with you," he said. "Incestuous sex was the best Valentine's Day gift you could have ever given me, Mom. I love you, need you, and want you, Mom."

Still keeping his eyes closed as if he was dreaming, he continued stroking himself to leak out the rest of his cum from his erect prick.

"Oh, my God," he heard her involuntarily say so quietly under her breath. "This is unbelievable," he heard her softly whisper. "I can't believe my son sexually wants me."

Unable to leave, she remained frozen in place while watching her son stroking his prick. Curious what she was doing, he snuck another peek of his mother. She was touching herself with her eyes closed. He couldn't believe she was sexually touching herself while watching him sexually touching himself. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He saw her fingering her right nipple with her left hand though her blouse and bra while her right hand was buried beneath her short skirt and fingering her pussy through her panties.

'Wow, something I never thought I'd ever see,' he thought. 'My Mom is masturbating herself while watching me masturbate myself. Maybe there's hope for me to have sex with her yet.'

Obviously, a telling sign, she was masturbating herself while he was masturbating himself. Obviously, he had sexually aroused her enough to masturbate herself. Obviously, she was just as sexually excited watching him masturbate and watching him cum as he was sexually excited with her watching him masturbate and watching him cum. Hopefully, now, that his incestuous lust for her is out in the open, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

With him having a private audience of one, as if he was masturbating in his sleep while sexually fantasizing having sex with his mother, he continued roleplaying while stroking his stiff prick. Now that he made his masturbation more graphically personal by calling her by name and vocally including her in his sexual fantasy, he was not only sexually satisfied but also sexually excited that she stayed to watch his whole, masturbation show. He was sexually excited that she watched him cum.

Yet, when he should have been ashamed and embarrassed that his mother not only caught him masturbating but also now knew that he was masturbating over her, instead he was sexually excited. If anything, he was glad that the incestuous lust he had for his mother was now revealed. Perhaps, with her now knowing that he sexually wanted her, she was free to have sex with him. Perhaps, with her now knowing that he sexually wantsedher, instead of just teasing him with up-skirt views of her panties and down-blouse views of her cleavage and bra, she'd flash him her topless and/or naked body.

'How hot is that? My MILF of a mother saw my naked, erect prick. My MILF of a mother stayed in my room while watching me masturbate myself. My MILF of a Mom started masturbating herself while watching me stroking my prick. My sexy, divorced Mom watched me cum all over myself in the way that I'd love to cum in her mouth and all over her,' he thought. 'Now she knows that I want her. Now she knows that I masturbate over her. Now she knows that I want her to blow me. Now she knows that I want to make love to her before fucking her. Now she knows that I wish she'd have incestuous sex with me.'

"Mom, that was so frigging unbelievable," he said continuing his roleplaying for her sexual benefit. "I love you, Mom. I need you. I want you, Mom. You're the best, Mom. You're the best," he said with his eyes still closed as if talking in his sleep. "Kiss me, Mom. Kiss me. French kiss me. Oh, Mom. Oh, Mom," he said while imagining French kissing his mother again. "Oh, Mom, make love to me. Please have sex with me again."

Still holding his hard, dripping, erect cock in his hand, he opened his eyes to see his mother standing in his bedroom. Still staring at his expose prick, her left hand was on her right breast and her right hand was still beneath her short skirt but was now tucked inside her panties. With her mouth open and her eyes bulging out of her head, she was masturbating herself. His mother was masturbating herself over him masturbating himself over her. As soon as she saw him open his eyes, she closed her mouth, removed her hand from her breast, removed her hand from her panties, and fluffed down her short skirt.

In the way that she finally caught him masturbating to completion, he wished he could catch her masturbating to completion too. Now he wished he had delayed opening his eyes. Maybe he would have heard and seen her cum. Yet, no longer hiding his sexual lust for her, now she knew that he sexually wanted her. Now she not only knew that he wanted her to suck his cock but also that he wanted to cum in her mouth and give her a cum bath too. Now she knew that he not only wanted to make love to her but also that he wanted to fuck her. Now she knew he wanted to have sex with his mother.

"Oh, my God, Michael. Sorry. Sorry. I'm so sorry, Michael. I heard you yell Kimberly. I thought there was something wrong. I thought you were calling me," she said staring at erect prick still leaking cum. "I didn't know. I didn't know that you were, um, sorry. I'm so sorry," she said turning a bright red.

As if she was tempted to walk to his bed and stroke him before sucking him and fucking him, she took one last, long look at his stiff penis before closing his bedroom door behind her.

* * * * *

Even though Michael was embarrassed having his mother catching him masturbating, what lessened the shame was him catching his mother masturbating. Now, eager to confront her, he was curious what her reaction was to watching him stroking his cock and cumming while imagining having sex with her. Yet, instead of facing the elephant in the room, something she always did with anything difficult, she'd no doubt sweep her son's sexual attraction to her under the rug. Nonetheless, making the best of an awkward situation, Michael was ready to celebrate Valentine's Day with his mother.

As embarrassed as he was sexually excited, hoping for a new chapter in their mother and son relationship by introducing mother and son incestuous sex, Michael cringed by his boldness of intentionally allowing his mother to catch him masturbating. He cringed by allowing her to watch him cum all over himself. He cringed by his audacity in allowing her to know that he not only was sexually and incestuously attracted to her but also that he wanted to have sex with her.

Yet, she was the one who opened his bedroom door without knocking. She was the one who entered his bedroom even though she saw that he was masturbating himself. Even better, his morally, modest and religious mother was masturbating herself while watching him masturbate himself. Perhaps, there's some hope of them sexually getting together after all. Maybe in the way that he sexually wanted her, she sexually wanted him.

'Wow, how awesome would that be to have sex with my mother on Valentine's Day,' he thought.

Just as he had hoped it would happen one day but completely unplanned to happen on Valentine's Day, his mother heard him call her, opened his bedroom door without knocking, and caught him masturbating. She not only saw his naked prick but also, she saw him stroking his prick. With her unembarrassed and unashamed, he still couldn't believe that she stayed to watch him stroke his cock. He sexually aroused her enough for her to sexually touch herself. He watched her masturbating her pussy while fingering her nipple. Just as he hoped she would, she stayed to watch him cum.

'Wow,' he thought. 'She heard me call her name. She saw my erect prick. She watched me stroking myself. She saw me cumming. She masturbated herself while watching me masturbate myself,' he thought while recapping all that happened in such a short while.

Still not believing what he saw, he saw her standing in his bedroom in shock while staring at his naked prick and watching him stroking himself. He couldn't believe she stayed to watch the entire masturbation show to watch him masturbate himself and ejaculate his cum all over himself. Even more unbelievable than her catching him masturbating, instead of leaving she stayed to watch. Even more unbelievable than her staying to watch, instead of leaving, she fingered her nipple through her bra and blouse while fingering her pussy through her panties. She masturbated herself while he masturbated himself.

12