Mom & Son's Valentine's Day Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
Son gives his mother her Valentine's Day gifts.
14k words
3.6
24.7k
24
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are no characters under the age of 18-years-old in this story.

*****

Michael gives his beloved Valentine, his mother, her Valentine's Day gifts.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Mom," he said walking in the living room as if nothing had happened.

Acting as if she had never seen his naked, erect prick and saw him masturbating and cumming, he handed her flowers, candy, a card, and a gift-wrapped box. Still, just as he couldn't shake the image of his mother seeing him and hearing him masturbating over her, he couldn't shake the image of her masturbating over him. Ready to confront her to ask her reaction to seeing all that she saw, he hoped that this was the beginning of a beautiful, incestuous relationship.

Wishing she was his girlfriend, his lover, or his wife instead of his mother, he wished he could take her in his arms and French kiss her as he did in his sexual fantasy. Instead of giving her a deep, wet, lustful kiss, he gave her a respectful peck on the lips. He so wanted to part her lips while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra. He so wanted to part her lips while reaching his horny hand beneath her short skirt to finger her pussy through her panties in the way he watched her doing in his bedroom. In the way that he wanted to masturbate her, he wanted her to masturbate him.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, Michael," she said with a nervous and an ashamed, nervous, little smile.

Unable to remove the thought from his horny mind, he looked at her while recalling her fingering her nipple through her blouse and bra with one hand while her other hand was up her short skirt and buried inside her white panties. Suspecting that she didn't cum, he wondered how far she got in masturbating herself. He wondered how often she masturbated herself. He wondered if she thought about him when masturbating in the way that he thought about her when masturbating. He wondered if she was sexually frustrated. He wondered if she was as horny for him as he was always horny for her. He'd love nothing more than to finish masturbating his mother.

'I wonder what she's thinking,' he thought. 'I wonder if she's more embarrassed that I saw her touching herself than she is that she watched me masturbating myself and cumming. Maybe, in the way that I'm not embarrassed but sexually excited, maybe she's not embarrassed at all but sexually excited.'

She put the box of chocolates on the living room table and opened her card before leaving the room for the kitchen for a vase to put the flowers in water. Then, she returned to open her gift. Totally inappropriate if not sexually suggestive, even now that she knows his sexual attraction to her and his incestuous lust for her, she still looked surprised when she saw her son had given her a short, sheer, low-cut, sexy, nightgown from Victoria's Secret.

"Oh, my, Michael," she said blushing and looking at him as if she was already wearing the nightgown and was nakedly exposed. "If I wear this in front of you, you'll see all of me," she said with a laugh. "For me to wear this in front of you while maintaining my modesty and dignity, I'd have to wear a robe over this," she said with another, nervous, little laugh.

She handed him a gift, a watch. He opened it.

"Thank you," he said setting the time and putting on his wrist.

She gave him a warm smile.

"With you never wearing a watch but using the time on your Smartphone instead, you're always late for everything," she said with a laugh.

He suddenly looked as uncomfortable as she suddenly looked uncomfortable. Not wanting her to sweep it under the rug as she did with everything else, when she didn't bring up the elephant in the room, he did. Other than her being sexually aroused enough to touch herself and masturbate herself while watching him masturbate himself, he wanted to know what her reaction was to seeing his naked, erect prick. Whether good or bad, sexy or disgusted, he wanted to know what her reaction was to catching him masturbating and cumming.

If he had any hope of having an incestuous, sexual relationship with his mother, he needed to know what she was thinking. Needing to know if they were on the same, incestuous page, he needed to know what she was feeling. He needed to know if she had a sexual attraction to him in the way that he obviously had a sexual attraction to her. Only, with her never facing uncomfortable issues and, instead, always sweeping them under the rug, it was up to him to pressure her and coerce for the answers that he needed.

Now that he knows that she was sexually aroused enough to masturbate herself, he wondered if he rented a mother and son porn movie, if she'd watch it with him. With them both cuddling on the couch beneath the covers, he wondered if she'd touch herself again while thinking of having sex with him in the way that he'd think of having sex with her. How hot would that be if they masturbated together in the way that those Japanese mothers masturbated themselves with their sons while watching porn on those online videos?

"I'm sorry about that before, Mom," he said even though he wasn't sorry that she saw his cock, watched him stroke himself, heard him call her name, saw him cum, and now knows that he sexually wants her. "I'm so embarrassed," he said even though he was more sexually excited than he was embarrassed.

If anything, with the ball now in her court and her turn to play, he was relieved that his incestuous lust for his mother was now out in the open and hopefully up for discussion. Yet, with her acting unbothered and unflustered, as always she did about everything, even when his father drank to an excess and left her for Michael's ex-girlfriend, Jessica, as if dismissing what happened, she waved a hand of disinterest. Already a closed issue with her putting up her wall, he knew then that she wouldn't take this as her opportunity to voice her horniness, sexually frustration, and/or her sexual attraction to him.

"Don't worry. I didn't see anything that I haven't seen before," she said with a little laugh. "We're both mature adults and we all have sexual needs and fantasies," she said with a shrug as if seeing his erect, naked prick was no big deal.

'Don't worry? She didn't see anything that she hadn't seen before,' he thought while finishing his mother's sentence in his horny mind. 'She not only saw my erect, naked prick but also, she stared at my erect, naked prick? She watched me stroking myself. She heard me calling her name. She knows that I was masturbating over the thoughts of having incestuous sex with her. She saw me cumming', he thought. 'God, if I ever saw her naked pussy while she masturbated herself, I'd lose my mind in incestuous lust over my mother.'

He looked at her stunned that she was prepared to ignore his masturbation show and his admitted incestuous, sexual desire for her. If anything, he wanted to discuss it. If anything, he hoped she'd confess her sexual, incestuous attraction for him. If anything, hoping that all that she saw and all that she heard, a mother and son with benefits, would open the door to their sexual relationship.

'What does it take to get an honest answer from my mother? She acts as if she had seen my erect cock and had watched me masturbate and cum before. She acts if she already knew that I masturbated over her and wanted to have sex with her. Yet, while watching her fingering her nipple and her pussy through her clothes, I got to her. Unable for her to deny that reality, no matter how she suppressed it and tried to hide it, I sexually excited her. Only, I still don't know if she sexually wants me in the way that I incestuously want her. Perhaps, she was thinking of someone else while touching herself,' he thought.

Now that she mentioned it, while wondering what they were, he wondered about her sexual needs and her sexual fantasies. He wondered if she masturbated herself in the way that he always masturbated himself. Oddly enough, after hearing him call out her name, after barging in his room without knocking, after seeing him stroking his erection, and after watching him cum all over himself, she now looked at him differently than she ever did before. Hoping the perception of her look was correct, she now more looked at him as a man than as her son.

Sexually silent and incestuously forbidden, with hopefulness encouraging the sexual lust he had for his mother and with her giving him a look of interest, there was obviously a mutual sexual attraction between them. Now that she knows that he sexually wanted her enough to masturbate over her, unless he was reading her wrong, she looked at him more with sexual lust than with motherly love. Even giving him the sexual eye, she gave him that sexy, come-hither look that she gave him in his sexual fantasy.

Then, with her licking her lips and squirming in her seat, she gazed at him as if he had depressed her sexual on button. Yet, as quickly as she gave him a sexy, come-hither look, sadness melted away her sexual excitement. Forget about her being sexually excited, she was sad, terminally sad. Especially during the holidays, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day, her birthday, her wedding anniversary, and Thanksgiving, his mother was sad. She was always sad. Sidetracked by too many memories of her ex-husband, his father, she was always sad lately. What else is new?

Sad since his father left her for Jessica, his ex-girlfriend, he wondered if she was sad because of her ex-husband leaving her for his girlfriend. He wondered if she was sad because she was lonely, horny, and/or sexually frustrated. He wondered if she was sad because she knew that he was sexually attracted to her. He wondered if she was sad because he not only exposed himself to her but also masturbated and ejaculated in front of her. Maybe, she was sad, this time, because she felt guilty that she stayed to watch. Maybe, she was sad, this time, because she was embarrassed that he saw that he had sexually excited her enough for her to touch herself.

Perhaps taken away with forbidden, incestuous lust, maybe she was sad because she now wanted to have sex with him in the way that he wanted to have sex with her. Alas, unable to read her mind, he didn't know why she was sad. He had no idea what changed her mood from happy to sad. Tired of her being sadly depressed, all he knew was that he needed to make his mother happy.

All he knew was that she had been sad a lot lately and that if only for a moment, after he had sexually excited her, he eased her sadness. If only for a moment, making her forget her sadness, he had her thinking of something else other than her divorce and someone else other than her ex-husband. Wishing he could erase her sadness with sex, she could definitely ease his horniness with sex. Yet, who knows, she may have been thinking of her ex-husband instead of her son when she was sexually touching herself?

Then, as quickly as she was sexually excited, she was sad again. As if depressing the sexually off button, she changed from being sexually excited to falling sadly depressed again. Instead of gazing at him with sexual excitement, after looking at him in that sexually forbidden, sexually inappropriate, and incestuous way, she looked at him with sorrow. While wondering what she was thinking, he had no idea what suddenly happened to change her mood. He wondered if she felt guilty for staying to watch him masturbate himself and for becoming sexually aroused while watching him cum.

'Usually the other way around with a mother sexually exciting her son, a son sexually exciting his mother was a new spin on his need for incestuous sex,' he thought. 'How hot was that for her to be so sexually excited to masturbate herself in front of him? How hot would that be for his mother to put the incestuous, sexual moves on him?'

The last thing he wanted was for her to feel sad or sexually guilty for whatever incestuous thoughts and/or feelings that he hoped she had for him. In the way that he always felt sexually excited for the incestuous thoughts and feelings that he had for her, he hoped she'd feel that same way too. In the way that he wished he could act on his incestuous, sexual impulses and feelings, he wished his mother would act on her incestuous, sexual impulses and feelings too, if that's what they were and if that's what she had.

Hoping to rid his mother of her sadness and her guilt, he wanted to comfort her and show her that she was loved on Valentine's Day, this special day of love, romance, affection, and sex. A loving son finally alone with his beautiful, sexy, MILF of a mother, maybe with him not having special someone on Valentine's Day, tonight may not be the bust that he thought it would be. Now that she knows that he sexually wanted her, perhaps, she'd surprised him by showing him that she sexually wanted him too.

'How perfect would my life be shacking up with and having sex with my Mom?'

Perhaps, having a better chance of having sex with her, he looked at her while wishing she was someone else's mother. He wished she was a MILF of a cougar he had picked up at a bar and invited home.

'If she was someone else's mother, with us having no guilt, no shame, and no remorse, we'd have no problem having sex. I love you, Mom,' he thought. 'Only, I wouldn't want to have sex with some, mature stranger in the way that I want to have sex with my mother. Having hot sex with some cougar of a woman is not nearly the same as having incestuous sex with my mother.'

Unable to stop his incestuous thoughts from flooding his mind, especially after she watched him masturbating and cumming, he thought about kissing her. He thought about touching and feeling her through her clothes while French kissing her. He thought about stripping her naked and making love to her before fucking her. He thought about eating and fingering her pussy before she stroked and sucked his cock. Breaking his heart to see her looking so sad, he imagined erasing her terminal sadness with his terminal horniness by giving his mother incestuous sex and multiple, sexual orgasms with his finger, his tongue, and his cock.

"Mom? What is it? What's wrong? Tell me," he said pausing while hoping she'd ask him to strip naked and give her sex. "Maybe I can help."

* * * * *

Just as he thought of her asking him to strip naked and give her sex, he thought of asking her to allow him to strip her naked and give him sex.

'Being that you offered to help, would you be too much to ask you to strip naked before giving me sex?' He imagined her asking him what he was thinking. 'Of course, Mother,' he imagined replying. 'It would be my sexual pleasure to strip you naked and give you sex,' he thought while having both sides of such a ridiculous conversation in his head. 'Alas, just as she'd never ask me to strip her naked, she'd never ask me to give her sex,' he thought.

Michael looked at his mother with as much sexual lust as he looked at her with love, concern, and worry. Anyone who was as beautiful and as sexy as she was should never look sad. Anyone who was as beautiful and as sexy as she was should never be alone. Anyone who was as beautiful and as sexy as she was should never be without a man giving her love, sex, and romance especially on today, Valentine's Day.

Yet, with her finally rid of her asshole of an ex-husband and with him free of his whore of an ex-girlfriend, she looked so sad when she should look so happy. Whenever she looked sad, he wanted to hold her, hug her, and help her through her sadness with love and sex, of course. Whenever she looked sad, he wanted to give her sex. Only, expressly forbidden, the kind of love that he wanted to give his mother was what a man would give a woman and not what a son should give his mother. The kind of sex that he wanted to give his mother was incestuous, forbidden, and even illegal in some states and countries.

Waiting for her to tell him what was the matter, he looked at her while already knowing why she was so sad on of all days Valentine's Day. What used to be her favorite holiday was ruined after his father left her for a much younger woman, his cunt of an ex-girlfriend, Jessica. Willing to do anything to cheer her up, even have sex with her, especially having sex with her, he wished there was something that he could do to make his mother feel better.

Only, not very sexually experienced, even though she was his mother, he knew little about women, especially older women. Besides, suddenly feeling like the pervert that he obviously was for sexually lusting over his mother, exposing himself to her, and masturbating and cumming in front of her, it was impossibly difficult for him to put his incestuous, sexual feelings aside. Whatever he wanted to do for his mother was more of what he wanted to do for himself.

He'd love to offer to give her a sexy, Valentine's Day massage but, while trying to sneak peeks of her nearly naked body, he knew he'd be touching her and feeling her in places where he shouldn't touch and feel his mother. He'd love to draw her a bubble bath but he'd be trying to sneak peeks of her naked body in between the bubbles. Other than to buy her flowers, candy, champagne, and a sexy nightgown which he did, he didn't know what else to do to make her smile.

For her to make him smile, all she had to do was to model the sexy nightgown that he bought her for Valentine's Day. Only with the nightgown so short, so low-cut, so sheer, and so sexy, with her showing him more of her shapely body than he had ever seen before, unless he got her drunk, she'd never model her nightgown for him. Especially now that she knows that he was sexually attracted to her, she'd be playing with fire to tease and encourage his incestuous lust and inappropriate sexual behavior by showing him any part of her beautiful, forbidden body.

"Wrong? There's nothing wrong," said Kimberly looking up at him while forcing a sad, little smile. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me," she said with a shrug. "I'm just feeling a little blue. Now that Valentine's Day is nearly over, holidays do that to me. Once this holiday is out of the way, because I'm alone, lonely, and without a man in my life, they'll be some anniversary or some memory that will make me feel sad all over again. Other than to go to work and go food shopping, I don't go anywhere and/or do anything."

Obviously, she wasn't fine. Obviously, she was lonely. Now he felt guilty for not taking her out on the town. He'd love to take his mother parking after taking her to dinner and to see a movie. He'd love to make out with his mother in the front seat of his car. Yet, how would that look, him taking his mother out on a romantic date while hoping for and expecting her to give him sex?

She looked so sad. She looked as if she was about to burst into tears. Obviously, there was something seriously wrong. Maybe, her sadness wasn't from what he suspected it was from but from something else. Maybe, just as there was nothing that he could do to make her happy, there was nothing that he had done to make her sad.

He wondered if it was her health. Maybe, she wasn't feeling well. Maybe, she had some bad news. Perhaps, someone she knew had taken ill or had died. If her only issue was not having a man in her life, she had him. She could always depend on him to be there for her. She could always depend on him to give her love, understand, kindness, and sex, especially sex.

With him her doting son, willing to fill that role and do anything for her, as much as he was willing to fill all his mother's holes, he could be her man. Only, with him sexually lusting over her, exposing himself to her, masturbating in front of her, and cumming, maybe she was disappointed in him. In the way that he more thought of his mother as his forbidden lover instead of his mother, maybe she more thought of him as her son instead of as her forbidden lover. Yet, a good sign, she was sexually aroused enough to touch herself and start to masturbate herself while watching him masturbate and cumming.