Mom & Son's Valentine's Day Sex Ch. 07

Story Info
Son sleeps in Mom's bed spooning her before they have sex.
10.6k words
3.8
23.9k
33
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and son sleep in the same bed while holding and spooning one another before having sex with one another.

"Mom," he said.

She shocked him when she moved his left hand to her left, naked breast. Forgetting to call her Kimberly, an impulsive reaction to touching and feeling his mother's naked breast, Mom was all that he could say. She surprised him as much as she sexually and incestuously excited him by putting his hand on her exposed boob. In the way that his father used to spoon and hold his mother, he couldn't believe his hand was on his mother's naked breast.

'My hand is on my mother's naked breast. I can't believe I'm cupping my Mom's naked tit,' he thought.

After flashing him down-blouse and up-blouse peeks of her bra clad breasts and an up-nightgown views of the bottoms of her naked breasts, dying to touch her breasts but afraid to, he couldn't believe she voluntarily put his hand on her naked tit. Ever since he was 18-years-old, he had wanted to touch and feel her breasts for years and now she invited him to do just that, albeit just the one breast. So soft, yet so firm, his mother had magnificent tits. Feeling his mother's shapely, naked breast was his sexual fantasy come true.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'This is un-frigging believable. If I told my friends that I was in bed with my nearly naked mother while holding her naked breast, they'd never believe me.'

After he saw the sheer, sexy, and wide-open nightgown that she wore to bed, especially after she unintentionally or deliberately flashed him her tits and pussy when getting up from her dressing table, he couldn't believe his eyes. Then, flashing him again when leaning forward to pull down the bed, wanting to reach out and touch her and feel her, he was so tempted to grope her naked breasts. Touching and feeling her breasts was something he had wanted to do for years and was something that he wanted to do as soon as he climbed in bed with her. Touching and feeling his mother's big tits was what he had been masturbating over doing for years.

As if she could read his horny mind, as if she wanted him to touch and feel her as much as he wanted to touch and feel her, he couldn't believe it when she willingly and consensually put his hand on her breast. He was cupping and feeling his mother's big boob in his horny hand. Now, he wondered, when she spooned him if she was going to hold his erect prick in her hand in the way that she held his father's erect cock in her hand and in the way that he was holding her naked breast in his hand. Tempted to move his hand, he wanted to feel, squeeze, and fondle his mother's big breast before fingering her already erect nipple.

"You act as if you've never felt a naked breast before Michael," she said with an unembarrassed and unashamed, sexy laugh. "You act as if my naked breast is the first naked breast that you ever held in your hand. No big deal, it's just a breast, Michael."

Obviously playing him and sexually teasing him, she surprised him with her immoral, immodesty and lack of sexual inhibitions by making the first incestuous move. Not yet feeling and fondling his mother's tit but just cupping her breast in the palm of his big, horny hand instead, he was afraid to move his hand for fear that she'd slap it away. Now that he was holding her naked tit, he never wanted to let go of her naked tit. Instead of fondling her full-sized breast, supporting the weight of her big, heavy tit, he held her breast in his hand as if his hand was her bra cup.

'I still can't believe I'm holding my mother's naked tit in my hand,' he thought. 'This Valentine's Day is the best day in my life.'

So firm, yet so soft, and filling his entire, big hand, he couldn't believe he was holding his mother's naked, left breast in his hand. Then, as if he was feeling a giant grapefruit or a small melon in the supermarket, fearing that he'd squash it, bruise it, or damage it, he gently and stealthily squeezed his mother's breast. Still afraid to fondle her big tit for fear that she'd move his hand away, he didn't dare finger her nipple. After the sensation of feeling his mother's big, left, naked tit in his horny, left hand, he'd never wash this hand again.

'This is just amazing,' he thought. 'I can't believe I'm in bed with my mother. I can't believe I have my mother's naked breast in my hand.'

Even though he was the one who suggested sleeping with her, with him having ulterior motives, forget about just sleeping with her, he wanted to have sex with her. Now that he thought more about it, she made the first sexual, incestuous move when she agreed to have him sleep in the same bed with her. She made the second sexual, incestuous move by wearing this sexy, sheer, wide open nightgown over her naked body to bed. She made the third incestuous move when she deliberately flashed him her naked pussy and part of her naked breasts. She made the fourth sexual, incestuous move when she kissed him albeit without tongues as if he was her lover instead of her son for Valentine's Day.

She continued making sexually, incestuous moves by allowing him to finger her pubic hair while resting her breasts on the back of his hand and forearm. She continued making sexually, incestuous moves by pushing her ass against his hardening cock on the pretense of him keeping warm while he held her, comforted her, cuddled her, and spooned her. Finally, she made the best incestuous move when she put his horny hand on her naked breast.

Now, eager to make his own incestuous moves, he'd love nothing more than to French kiss his mother while feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, and fingering her pussy while she stroked his cock. In the way that he wished his mother would masturbate him, he wanted to masturbate her. In the way that he wanted to cum for his mother, he wanted his mother to cum for him.

Yet, had she not continued making all the sexually, incestuous moves, he wouldn't be in bed with her as he was now. With him as naïve as he was respectful of his mother, he suspected that his mother more took sexual advantage of him than he took sexually advantage of her. Yet, glad that she was taking sexual advantage of him in the way he'd loved to take sexual advantage of her, he followed her lead. He hoped her lead would bring them to the point of having incestuous sex. He'd love nothing more than to make love to his mother before fucking her.

"Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster," he imagined his mother saying.

* * * * *

He started this when he was in bed masturbating. He pretended that he didn't know that his mother was in his bedroom watching him masturbating himself. Obviously, for it to evolve to this, he not only sexually aroused her enough for her to touch herself through her clothes but also, he sexually aroused her enough for her to invite him to sleep with her. Only, after waiting for this incestuous opportunity for six, long, sexually frustrating years, the last thing he wanted to do was to sleep.

"Yes, of course I have. I've felt many naked breasts but not your naked breast, Mom," he said with a nervous laugh while trying not to allow his sexual excitement to overwhelm him.

Not wanting her to think of him as her son but as her lover, he wished he could take back what he had just said. He wished he had called her Kim or Kimberly instead of Mom. He may have made a mistake by ruining her sexual fantasy in calling attention to the fact that she was his mother and that he was her son and not her lover. Moreover, now that he mentioned other women, he may have made a mistake by mentioning the breasts of other women that he had felt.

He needed to shut the Hell up and stop talking. Every time he opened his mouth he said the wrong thing. The last thing he wanted was to jolt his mother out of wanting him in her bed. Needing more to go with the flow and to take this for what it was, an innocent mother and son restful interlude on Valentine's night with the love of his life, his mother, why was he even questioning this?

In the way that his cock was growing, hardening, and throbbing while pressed against his mother's nearly naked ass, he could feel her nipple erecting against the palm of his hand. Obviously, unless she was still cold, in the way that he was sexually aroused, then she was sexually aroused too. He had felt lots of breasts and fingered lots of nipples but, something else entirely, this was his mother's breast and his mother's nipple. As if having a religious experience, his mother's tits and nipples were sacred.

'I can't believe I'm in bed and under the covers with my nearly, naked mother. I can't believe I'm holding my mother's naked tit in my hand,' he thought while in shock.

Sexually inexperienced in the ways of women, especially older women, and especially when in an incestuous relationship, he didn't know what to do. Not wanting her to ask him to leave her bed, he certainly didn't want to embarrass himself and make his mother feel uncomfortable by unduly groping her and pressuring her for sex. Without doubt and no comparison, feeling his mother's breast and nipple was so much more sexually exciting and meant more to him than feeling the breast and nipple of a stranger.

'This is my mother's naked breast and my mother's nipple that I'm holding in my hand,' he thought.

Yet, cupping while holding his mother's breast in his hand was one thing but feeling her up and fingering her nipple as if she was an older woman who brought him home from a bar for sex was something else. Feeling her nipple was certainly more sexual than just holding her big tit in the palm of his hand. As if he was a doctor giving her a breast exam, even though he so wanted to finger her nipple, not wanting to make something so loving a sexual act, he controlled himself from fingering his mother's nipple.

Nonetheless, now that he was holding one of her big boobs in the palm of his horny hand, he so wanted to fondle both his mother's big tits while fingering both of her erect nipples. Suddenly feeling nervously shy, he wished he had the boldness to feel both her of tits and finger both of her nipples. He so wanted to feel her tits and finger her nipples but, better holding one of her breasts than not holding either of her breasts, he didn't dare move his hand for fear that she'd move his hand away from her big tit.

'I can't believe I'm holding my mother's breast in my hand. I can't believe she put my hand on her breast,' he thought while afraid to move his hand. 'I can't believe I'm in bed with my MILF of a mother.'

Now that he was holding one of her big, naked tits, he wished he could suck her tits and finger her nipples while she stroked his cock. In the way that he wished she'd suck his cock, he wished he could suck her nipples. Yet, instead of pushing his luck and with him thinking that he'd just be sleeping with her while comforting her, never expecting her putting his hand on her breast, he should be happy already going this sexually far with her.

Maybe now that he was holding her naked breast while spooning her, she'd hold his cock while spooning him. Maybe after he spooned her and she spooned him, she'd allow him to feel both her breasts, finger her nipples, and even finger her pussy while she fingered the head of his cock. With one thing leading to another, maybe they'd have sex.

'I'd love nothing more than to have incestuous sex with my mother,' he thought.

Yet, the last thing that he wanted was for his mother to stop whatever the Hell they were doing. The last thing he wanted was for his mother to return to her senses and regain her morals, her modesty, and her sexual inhibitions. Especially with her not yet sleeping, the last thing he wanted was for his mother to ask him to leave her bed. Yet, even if she asked him to leave her bed, once alone in his room he had plenty to masturbate over all that happened between them today.

* * * * *

"What you're doing now is very comforting and something that your father loved doing. He loved feeling my tits while fingering my nipples," she said turning her head on her pillow to look at him. "The touch of his hand on my naked breasts and the feel of his fingers on my naked nipples were as comforting as they were sexually arousing."

He looked at his mother with as much confusion as he looked at her with sexual excitement.

'Wait. Back up,' he thought. 'What was she inferring? Was she inviting me to feel her tits while fingering her nipples? Did she want me to finger her nipples while holding her breasts or not? He didn't know. He wasn't sure,' he thought while feeling so confused and feeling so sexually excited with the forbidden incestuous anticipation of feeling her big tits while fingering his mother's nipples. 'Obviously, there's only one way to find out if she wants me to feel her tits and finger her nipples.'

As if she was suddenly speaking a foreign language, he needed an incest dictionary to translate all that she said and did. Did she sexually want him as much as he sexually wanted her? Did she or did she not want to have incestuous sex with him? Was she or was she not as horny as he was? Was she or was she not as sexually excited as he was?

As much as he was sexually excited, he was confused. Was she trying to seduce him in the way that he wanted to seduce her? Did she want me to feel her tits and finger her nipples or not? Why else would she put his hand on her naked breast? Only, he didn't know. He wasn't sure. Trying to read her, especially in the dark was so confusing.

"You have amazing breasts and a beautiful body," he said not knowing what else to say to his mother in this moment of sexual excitement and incestuous anticipation. Rather than to say nothing, he figured that it was better to just compliment her than to say the wrong thing at the wrong time. "I've always wanted to touch you," he said being careful to not go too far with his pillow talk.

She gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look before she gave him sexual and incestuous clarification.

"I don't mind you touching, feeling, fondling, and caressing my naked breasts, Michael," she said with a shrug. She turned to lay on her back before pushing the covers down to her waist to expose both of her naked breasts to his horny eyes. "Just don't finger my nipples," she said turning her head to look at him. "Okay?"

Only, unsure, he didn't know if she was warning him not to finger her nipples or daring him to finger her nipples, especially when she changed her position in bed and lowered the covers to expose her naked tits to him. Exposing herself even more by pushing the sides of her nightgown out of the way, as if inviting him to feel her breasts while fingering her nipples, she turned her body again to rest more on her back than on her side. With her totally topless now, his mother's big, naked breasts were right there before his horny eyes and incestuous hands. He only wished the room wasn't so dark.

Yet, even in the dim nightlight that glowed from the opened door of the master bathroom, with her nightgown wide open but for the one button by her neck, he could see that she was naked. His mother was naked and her naked breasts were right there as if teasing him to touch them, feel them, fondle them, finger them, and suck them. As if she could read his mind, he couldn't believe she said what he was thinking again when she asked him not to finger her nipples. While fingering, pulling, turning, twisting, pinching, and squeezing her nipples, he so wanted to lean down and take her big tits in his mouth, first one and then the other.

Now he wondered if she was baiting him? He wondered if she was she teasing him? He wondered if she was she playing him? By putting his left hand on her left breast and drawing his attention to her nipples by telling him not to finger her nipples, what was she really saying? What did she really want him to finger her nipples? Did she want to have sex with him instead of just sleep with him? Now, by lying on her back and pushing the blanket down to her waist while exposing both of her breasts to him, did she want him to not only feel both her breasts but also finger her nipples?

Unable to read her thoughts, he didn't know. He wondered if her nipples were the only parts of her that were off limits to him. Does that mean that he could feel and finger her pussy but not finger her nipples? Even though he'd love nothing more than to finger her nipples, he'd love to finger her pussy too while she stroked his cock. He'd love to masturbate his mother while she masturbated him.

Suddenly feeling embarrassed, he felt like the incestuous pervert that he obviously was. Thinking that his mother just wanted to sleep before, especially after she turned off the light, now he couldn't help but suspect that she wanted sex. Was she expecting him to finger her nipples while fingering her pussy? Was that why she turned from her side to lay on her back? Was that why she pushed the sides of her nightgown out of the way?

Suddenly feeling as if he was at her sexual mercy, with him unable to control his incestuous, sexual desires, he didn't know nor understand the rules to whatever incestuous game she was playing. Yet, with him having as much pride and dignity as he had incestuous lust for his mother, he didn't want to be a pawn in her game. After being sexually used and abused by his ex-girlfriend, the last thing that he wanted to be was sexually used and abused by his own mother. After being sexually rejected by his ex-girlfriend, the last thing he wanted was to be sexually rejected by his mother.

* * * * *

"I don't think I should be touching, feeling, fondling, and caressing your naked breasts Mother," he said while moving his hand away from her breast in the way that he moved his hand away from her pubic hair.

Even though he yearned to have sex with his mother, he didn't want to be used and played by her in the way she did with his father. Nonetheless his feigned and feeble protest in touching, feeling, fondling, and caressing his mother's breast, his cock contradicted his objection by growing bigger and harder. Proud of himself for being strong enough to exert some sexual, self-control, he was disappointed in himself for not staying the course if only to see what else would sexually happen. Perhaps in the way he was touching, feeling, fondling, and caressing her tit, she'd take that as her cue to touch, feel, fondle, and caress his cock too.

"What's the big deal? It's just a breast Michael," she said looking at him as if he was the one who was a prude while reaching for his right hand with her right hand.

With her lying on her back and exposing both of her naked breasts to his horny eyes, she lifted her head to drape his right arm around her right shoulder as she cuddled against him. In the way that she had put his left hand on her left breast, she pulled his right arm down over her shoulder by his wrist and put his right hand on her right breast too. Then, she pulled his arm and hand forward and placed his left hand on her naked left breast again. As if he was dreaming this or sexually fantasizing this, he was holding both of his mother's breasts in his hands.

'I don't believe this is happening,' he thought. 'Both my hands are holding my mother's big, naked tits. I don't get it. Are we sleeping or are we having sex?'

He thought before speaking again. Not wanting to offend his mother by saying the wrong thing, the last thing he wanted was to be ejected from her bed and her bedroom. Now that he had more than his foot in her bedroom door, and on her bed, the last thing he wanted was to be banned from her bedroom and from her bed for something he innocently and unthinkingly said.

"The big deal are tits, your tits," he said with a laugh. "Tits, especially naked tits, and especially my mother's naked tits, are a big deal to me," he said with a dirty laugh. "Tits, especially naked tits, and especially your naked tits mean more to me than touching any other woman's breasts."