Mom & Son's Valentine's Day Sex Ch. 08

Story Info
Mom & Son have hot, incestuous sex on Valentine's Day night.
7.5k words
4.16
31.6k
28
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are no characters under the age of 18-years-old in this story.

*****

Mother and son have incestuous sex on Valentine's Day night.

"Maybe I should go to my room now Mom," he said disappointed that his mother didn't take his hint and masturbate him.

Even though he was there to hold her, cuddle her, comfort her and spoon her, he couldn't help himself from wanting to have sex with her. After seeing his mother in this barely there nightgown, and with her not even giving him a hand job, he was more sexually frustrated than he was before. Sad about leaving his mother's bed, but sexually excited enough to masturbate himself once alone in his room, he had plenty to masturbate over now. With all that he had seen, touched, and felt of his mother, he'd be masturbating over seeing, touching, and feeling his mother's nearly, naked body while imagining having sex with her for the rest of his life.

He couldn't wait to masturbate over all that happened tonight. He needed to masturbate after their talking about sex and her incestuously teasing him. He needed to stroke his cock after seeing his mother wearing that sheer, sexy, wide open nightgown and her flashing him her naked pussy and big tits. He needed to jerk off after she pressed her nearly naked body against him and kissed him. Then, after she allowed him to finger her pubic hair, hold her breasts, and held his cock in her hand, he needed to cum.

"Please don't go, Michael," she said looking at him with sad eyes.

She took his arm and pulled him back in bed. She surprised him that she begged him to stay. In the way that he felt about his mother, he'd never say no to her.

"It's been a long day and I should let you get some rest," he said.

She looked at him with as much sadness as she looked at him with loneliness.

"Not yet. Not now," she said wrapping her other hand tighter around his naked cock while putting his hand back on her naked breast. "Please. I need you to stay with me. I don't want to sleep alone on Valentine's Day night."

Wishing she'd stroke him to keep him there in her bed with her, he turned to look at her to see her sexually staring at him as if he was indeed her lover and not her son. The point of him being in her bedroom and in her bed, he volunteered to sleep with her so that she'd get a good night's sleep. Selfishly on his part, he volunteered to sleep with her in the hopes that he'd see something, touch something, and feel something of her beautiful body. He volunteered to sleep with him hoping that she'd have sex with him.

Like mother like son, with her holding his cock in her hand and not letting him go, perhaps she thought the same thing, too. Perhaps, as he enjoyed thinking, she sexually wanted him as much as he incestuously wanted her. On the pretense of hopefully having sex with his mother, he volunteered to sleep with her so that she wouldn't be alone on Valentine's Day night. Yet, when it was obvious that she wasn't going to give him what he needed, he needed to masturbate himself.

"Mom," he said again with a pause. Rethinking what he was about to say, better that he stayed with his mother in her bed than leave her for his room, but he was so very horny. He was so very sexually frustrated, and if she wasn't going to masturbate him, he needed to masturbate himself. Shocking even himself, he couldn't believe what he was about to say next. "I'm sorry but you're making me so horny and so sexually frustrated by holding my prick in your hand," he said and not stroking it, he wanted to add but didn't.

Instead of allowing him to leave her bed and her bedroom, instead of letting him go, as if grabbing a hammer, seemingly not wanting him to leave, he couldn't believe his mother grabbed his naked cock even tighter in her soft hand. When he looked down at the top of his big prick protruding from his mother's hand was as if his penis was meant to be there. The sight of his mother holding his erection was one that he has had for six, long, and sexually frustrating years. As if he was dreaming or sexually fantasizing this night, he couldn't believe his mother was firmly holding his cock.

"Did I do that?" She giggled a whisper in his ear while sexually teasing him before staring down at his erect prick. "Did I arouse you sexually by just putting my hand on your penis?" When he didn't answer her, she asked him another sexual question. "Is that all it takes to make you horny and sexually frustrated is for me to put my hand on your penis?" As if she was laughing at him for being so easy, she laughed.

Obviously, she was teasing him now but she embarrassed him by knowing that he was so sexually aroused by her. As if she was squeezing a full tube of toothpaste with the cap on, she held his erection even tighter in her hot, soft, motherly hand than she did before. Then, in the way that he slowly traced her pussy slit before she moved his hand away from her cunt, she ran a slow fingertip along the head of his cock while staring at him. When she fingered and squeezed the head of his cock, his stiff prick answered the pleasure of his mother's experienced fingers by throbbing and pulsating from the warmth of her motherly hand.

'I so want to cum,' he thought. 'I wish my mother would stop teasing me and just masturbate me.'

While they stared at one another, before she looked down to stare at his engorged prick again, she played with the head of his penis with her long, manicured fingers while tightly holding his stiff prick. She fingered the head of his prick in the way that he not only wanted to finger her pussy but also in the way that he wanted to finger her nipples. Just as she knew she had sexually aroused him and had been sexually teasing him all evening, she obviously knew exactly what she was doing now.

An incestuous game that she obviously enjoyed playing, it was a game that he didn't yet knew the rules, otherwise, he'd be fingering her pussy and nipples in the way that she was fingering his cock. Too cautious and too careful, he feared saying or doing the wrong thing. Now that he was invited in his mother's bedroom and in her bed, the last thing he wanted to do was to be ejected from her bedroom and banned from her bed.

"Yes. Sorry Mom," he said. "You did do that to me when I'm just supposed to be sleeping with you while comforting you, holding you, cuddling you, and spooning you. I'm so embarrassed to be sexually aroused by my own mother. That's wrong," he said holding his head in shame. "That's nasty. That's incestuous. That's forbidden and even illegal in some state and countries but I'd be lying to you if I didn't admit that it feels good touching and feeling you while you touch and feel me."

As he did earlier, he so wanted to move his hips back and forth again for her to give him a forced hand job but with her catching him doing that before, she'd be aware of him doing that again now. Besides, he didn't have to move his hips back and forth for him to have his mother give him a hand job when she ever so slowly stroked his big prick. As if wiping the wax from a cucumber, she gently stroked him. Obviously, giving him what he wanted to make him stay, she'd seemingly would do anything for him to not leave her bed.

'I can't believe my mother is stroking my prick,' he thought while staring down at his mother's hand slowly stroking him. 'I wonder if in addition to stroking my cock, if she'd suck my cock, and fuck my cock,' he thought while driving himself mad with incestuous thoughts. 'I'd love nothing more than to have sex with my sexy MILF of a mother.'

* * * * *

Erotically, incestuously, and sexually exciting him, as if she was toying with him and teasing him, she continued sliding a slow finger over the head of his cock while ever so slowly stroking him. Making himself comfortable in his mother's bed, he turned on his back again and propped up his pillows behind his head to watch his mother's experienced hand have her wicked, sexual way with his stiff prick. Even if she didn't stroke him until he ejaculated, he'd be masturbating over his later when alone in his room.

Just as he wanted her to see his reaction to her stroking him, he wanted to see his mother's reaction to her hopefully giving him a hand job. Much more sexually exciting than watching his ex-girlfriend, his now stepmom, Jessica, give him a hand job, he wanted to watch his mother stroking him. He hoped she'd get just as sexually excited stroking him as he was incestuously excited with her masturbating him. If she was going to allow him to cum, in the way he did earlier this morning in his room with her watching, he didn't want to miss the sight of him cumming for his mother.

"It's okay Michael. Don't worry. As we agreed before, this is our little secret," she said whispering as if there was someone listening and/or if they were doing something sexually wrong, illegal, and/or forbidden, and they were. "No one needs to know what we do behind closed, bedroom doors. It's none of anyone's business."

Even though he was beyond being sexually excited being in bed and having sex with his mother, he felt so guilty. Had he not been as incestuously aroused, he'd feel dirty for sexually lusting over his own mother. How dare he? What's wrong with him to want her over another woman his age and who wasn't blood related to him.

"I can't help myself mother. Even though I want you in a forbidden way, I know what we're doing is wrong," he said and kicking himself for saying what he said.

As if she was his wife, his girlfriend, his significant other, and/or his lover instead of his mohr, she gave him a sexy smile.

"Besides, you have nothing to be sorry about. Don't be embarrassed. Your cock isn't the first cock that I've held and stroked in my hand," she said with a dirty laugh. "I've been holding and stroking your father's prick in my hand and giving him regular hand jobs and blowjobs since my Prom night, thirty years ago, when I was an 18-year-old virgin," she said with another sexy giggle.

'Oh, my God, the answer to one of his unanswered questions, his mother does suck cock. She's been giving my father regular hand jobs and blowjobs since she was an 18-year-old virgin on her Prom night,' he thought. 'Forget about her giving me a hand job, I wonder if she'll blow me. If only she'd suck my cock, I'd be the happiest son in the world. If only she'd allow me to cum in her mouth, I wouldn't ask her for anything else.'

* * * * *

With her from a different generation, he wondered if she allowed his father to cum in her mouth or if she pulled him from her mouth to cum on her tits. If she did allow his Dad to cum in her mouth, he wondered if she swallowed his cum. Even though she confessed she was a virgin when she married, he wondered if she gave anyone else, other than his father, a hand job and/or a blowjob. Giving hand jobs and blowjobs wouldn't take away from her virginity, especially if it wasn't public knowledge that she gave hand jobs and blowjobs. Unless she was the hand job and/or blowjob queen, her virginal status and moral reputation would still be safe.

Having never heard his mother talk in such a sexual way before, it sexually excited him to hear her speak in such a sexual way now. It sexually excited him when she said cock, prick, hand jobs, and blowjobs. When she said that she had given his father regular hand jobs and blowjobs since her Prom night, was she hinting that she'd give him a hand job and/or a blowjob too now? He'd love nothing better than for his mother to stroke him while sucking him. He'd love to cum in her beautiful mouth and watch her swallow his cum.

All he could do was to follow her lead. He hoped she'd give him some, hot, sexy, incestuous, pillow talk about her sexual past before giving him hot, sexy, incestuous pillow talk now while giving him incestuous sex. He hoped she'd tell him more about what she sexually did with his father while giving him, her son, incestuous sex. He pumped and pried her for more sexual information. He was curious to know what she was like when she was his age.

"I can't imagine you giving Dad a hand job and a blowjob," he said prodding her and playing her for more erotic details about her sexual life while hoping that she'd give him hand job too. "You don't have to answer my questions if they're too invasively embarrassing but I was just wondering. If you don't mind, tell me more about what you did sexually with Dad," he said. "I'd really like to know."

While he looked at his mother with sexual excitement, seemingly ruining her mood, Kimberly suddenly looked at her son with sadness. As if she was thinking if she should continue answering his sexual questions, she fell quiet. He wondered what she was thinking while hoping that he hadn't offended her.

Perhaps, he shouldn't have asked her about his father but she was the one who mentioned him. A delicate balance of trying to incestuously seduce his mother while not knowing how far across the incestuous line she allowed him to go, he had to play everything by ear. Protecting him from saying something dumb, doing something stupid, and ruining his chance of having sex with his mother it was better for her to take the lead and he'd surely follow.

"Does it sexually excite you when I tell you the sexual things that I did with your father?"

Quickly recovering from her sadness, she looked at him staring at her as if she was a porn star instead of his MILF of a mother. She continued slowly stroking his cock while staring down at his erect prick. Then, ready to sexually tease him again, she gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. Once again with her the queen of this sexy, sexual game, with him her pawn and an easy mark, she was playing him again. Yet, whatever her game, waiting for her to make her next sexual move so that he could make his next incestuous move too, he was just happen to play her game of chess.

"Yes," he said while looking at her as if she was the most beautiful woman in the world. "It sexually excites me to know what you did with my father while hoping you'll do that with your son," he said with a wry smile while immediately admonishing himself for saying what he was thinking.

'Oh, my God. If it's not enough that I'm in bed naked with my nearly, naked mother and if it's not enough that she's stroking my cock, I just asked her for incestuous sex,' he thought. 'What's wrong with me to pressure her? Why can't I keep my big mouth shut and go with the flow?'

* * * * *

Afraid she'd reject him and ask him to leave her room, he regretted saying what he had just said. Ready to apologize to her for his boldness, he stopped when he watched his mother's body language. She stared at him with sexual lust and incestuous horniness as if he was a male stripper at a CFNM club on her fortieth birthday. As if she was about to take his stiff prick in her mouth, as if she was about to blow him, she continued smiling while running a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'My mother is so frigging sexy.'

He stared at her in the way she continued staring at him.

"I bet you'd like me to do all those sexual things to you, too. I bet you'd love to do all those sexual things with me," she said. "I bet you'd like me to stroke you, suck you, and make love to you before fucking you, my own son," she said with a loud, dirty laugh.

With her the one who was in control, suddenly, while knowing that she was teasing him, she made him feel small. He knew that she may masturbate him but she'd never suck him, make love to him, and/or fuck him. She paused as if rethinking what she was about to say next. Not knowing what else to say, perhaps this was his time to continue to say what he was thinking.

"Yes," he said and was all that he could say while hoping that his mother would do all of those sexually, incestuous things. "I'd love for you to stroke me while sucking me. I'd love you to make love to me, Mother. I'd love to fuck you," he said. "I'd love to give you multiple orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my prick," he said while watching for her reaction.

Expecting her to ask him to leave her bed and her bedroom, instead, she leaned into him to whisper in his ear.

"I bet you'd love me to give you a hand job and/or a blowjob right now," she said.

She gave him a sexy grin and a naughty look while sexually teasing him.

"Oh, God, yes, Mother, yes," he said again and was all that he could say. "I'd love for you to give me a hand job and/or a blowjob right now."

* * * * *

Obviously, with this nothing more than a sexy, sexual game to her, she seemingly played the role of his Dominatrix instead of his mother. She looked sexually at him in the way that he looked incestuously at her. Continuing her sexy, sexual game, she was driving him mad with incestuous desire for her. If she wasn't going to stroke him, he was tempted to masturbate himself in front of her, right there on his mother's bed. If she wasn't going to allow him to cum, he was ready to cum for her again as he did this morning.

Obviously, knowing what he wanted, what he wanted was her. What he wanted was for his mother to give him incestuous sex. What he wanted was to allow him to finger her, lick her, make love to her, and fuck her so that she could stroke him while sucking him. Then, as if he wasn't sexually excited and shocked enough, as if she could read his mind, she sexually excited him and shocked him even more by what she said next.

"I bet you'd love to lick my wet pussy while fingering your mother's wet cunt," she said giving him the forbidden image of licking and fingering her pussy. "I bet you'd love to make slow love to your mother while French kissing me," she said whispering her words in his ear before sticking her tongue in his ear and blowing in his ear. "I bet you'd love to fuck your mother hard and fast. I bet you'd love to pound your mother's cunt," she said giving him the sexual image of him fucking his mother.

Now breathing more through his mouth than through his nose, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened. Needing more than just her hand slowly stroking him, his cock ached for his mother's mouth. He needed the wet warmth of his mother's cunt. He needed to be sexually and incestuous intimate with his mother. He needed to make her his woman, his bitch, his sexual slave, and his incestuous whore.

"Yes, God, yes, Mother. Yes," he said. "I'd love to lick and finger your pussy. I'd love to give you an orgasm with my fingers and tongue. I'd love to make love to you while French kissing you. I'd love to fuck you, Mother, and really pound your pussy to make you cum," he said.

Seemingly satisfied with sexually teasing him, she smiled.

"What if I just masturbated you? What if I just stroked your cock and made you cum all over my hand? Would you like that? I could do that for you. I wouldn't mind giving my son a hand job," she said while continuing to sexually tease him. "I'd rather enjoy giving you a hand job," she said.

He never thought he'd be disappointed by his mother offering him a hand job but he was. Now that she mentioned it and now that she drove him insane with sexual lust for her, he was hoping that she'd not only stroke his cock but also would suck his cock before fucking his erect prick.

"Yes," he said settling for less while hoping for more. Yet, it was better to take a hand job from his mother than to leave her bed sexually frustrated. Better to have her masturbate him than to have to masturbate himself when alone in his room. "I'd love for you to masturbate me, Mom. I'd love to cum all over your hand."

She stared down at his erect prick before looking up at him. Then, giving him what he wanted, she stroked him a little harder and a little faster. His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe his mother was giving him a hand job.

"I'm out of practice," she said. "It's been years since I've given a hand job." She gave him a sexy smile as if pleased with what she was going to say next. "You have a beautiful prick, Michael. Your cock is much bigger than your father's cock," she said looking up at him before continuing to stare down at her son's engorged prick. Then, she laughed sexily with what she said next. "You're so big that I'm not sure if I could fit all of that in my mouth."