Mom and the Police Officer Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom is blackmailed by her son into depraved acts.
7.2k words
4.45
113.6k
118

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johncbb
johncbb
207 Followers

----Author's note----

This story is heavily influenced by the works of George VI and others. If you enjoy this, I encourage you to go on and read their stories. The writing below includes themes such as: forced exhibitionism, abuse of authority, reluctance, embarrassment, mild incest, strip searching, etc. These themes, placed in a realistic setting with developed characters, are rare and it is my hope that this work will inspire others to follow and create their own content, be it written or recorded.

All characters are 18 or older.

--------------------------

Ch.1

Bill

When the bitch's son messaged me, I wasn't surprised. It was a long time coming. I saw the way he looked at her during that morning weeks ago. And I saw the way he continued to look at her when Paul delighted in opening that door to our little private screening room. When he took the bait during the mall shopping extravaganza, well, that was no surprise either. So, of course, the morning Parker messaged me on this fine Tuesday, I had a response at the ready.

It was time to hand Melissa off, for now. I had fucked her more times than most. This last Friday when she came to me from the high school is when I first felt the threat of boredom. I took her mouth, I've taken her ass, her pussy I can see at night in crystal clarity. Her submission was a chore now and she was so detached from my own pleasures that I had found it hard to feel them either. Like I said, time to hand her off.

This was Parker's message:

"I know I'm in no position to ask favors, but I've helped you when you needed it. You know, and now I can't get enough. Mom dresses every day to work in the outfits that I'm sure you see, that I see, but I don't get to see more than that like you do. And I don't get to do more than see, like you do. Can you help me? What should I do? Tell me what to do and I'll do it."

He really was a wuss, wasn't he? Like a beggar he asks me for a favor. What can I say, I'm generous with my woman and I admit the thought of a son wanting his own mom, Melissa, the mother I control for all intents and purposes, well, it turns me on. Gets me hard. So, I responded with kindness.

"In your locker, there will be a phone. Text your mom from that phone and she will think it's from me. Till we meet again."

Paul was pissed when he came back from his vacation and found Melissa gone. I told him to calm down, there will be future opportunities. She's not gone, she's just in another cock's hands. And we'll see her again, this I said to comfort him but I knew there was truth in it too. She won't be gone forever.

Parker

My guilt subsided quickly, replaced by an insatiable hunger. There would be days when mom would go to work dressed in a knit cotton black dress that hugged her curves. Underneath it was obvious she was braless. Her nipples would harden in the cold classroom air. Despite her outfit, she was careful enough to make her actions as modest and as prude as possible. Most of her class she sat behind her desk now, blocking our view. She may as well have been wearing jeans and a winter coat.

Those days I would go home and jack off to the video, the video that I've clicked on more times than I could count. The video that showed my mother frisked, groped, strip searched and fucked. I fantasized daily of being that police officer, getting to use my mom in the ways I know he was. I had guessed at this point, after the shopping mall incident, that those late nights at work weren't really at work.

For a short while, the relationship between mom and I was normal. I put on a good show in front of her, comforted her, pretended like I was there for her. But a couple days after the mall trip, and after that night's guilt died, I realized I could get away with more. What was she going to do?

It started when she came home late at night, dad was in the TV room, and I was in the kitchen. She asked me how my day was with as much normalcy as she could muster, but I noticed that it had been a rough evening. Her hair was disheveled and I could see dried tears on her blushed cheeks. I asked her, "are you okay, mom?" as I got up to give her a hug.

She hugged me back, pressing her tits against my chest. It was an almost an accident when I let my hand wander down from her back and onto the curve of her ass. She flinched and started to pull away from our embrace. But I felt a twang of submission in her movements, like she wasn't certain if she was allowed to pull away. So I didn't let her. I held her to me and groped her ass, squeezing each cheek with both hands now.

"Parker, WHAT are you doing? Stop it right now," she said in that motherly tone of hers as she tried to break our embrace. I didn't stop. And I didn't say anything back. I just held her tight and worked my hands around her soft ass, letting my fingers tease her crack. She was wearing a soft cotton skirt. I thought of pulling it up, but decided that would be too much too fast.

"No," I said with a quiet power.

"Parker, stop it right now, or... Or I will call your father," she continued.

"No you won't. You will stay right here and you won't say a thing."

"Parker, what's wrong with you. I... I will..." she said meekly. I could feel her submission. Her body relaxed its fight as I held her to me.

"Goodnight mom" I said with a smile as I let go of her. Her face was downcast and she looked like she was about to cry again. But this time my guilt was gone and I admit in myself I felt a certain pride. I kept my smile, turned away, and slapped her ass. She jumped and let in a sharp inhale.

The next morning my mom came into my room as I was getting ready for school.

"Parker, sit down. We need to talk about last night," she said with assurance. I could tell that submissive state I caught in her the evening before was gone and she was my mom again and she was in control. I sat down, my eyes on the floor.

"Don't you EVER try to pull a stunt like that again. You hear me? I didn't tell your father, but believe me I will. Look at me, Parker"

I was shacking with nerves. I tried to look in her eyes, but I couldn't. Hell, I was scared.

"I'm sorry mom, I feel so..."

"I don't care what you feel. I didn't raise you to treat women like that. You do that again and your father and I will make it a certainty that you do not leave this room for the rest of the year. I will homeschool you myself if I have to. Do you understand?"

I sniffled in a tear.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes, mom, I'm so..."

She caught me off with a slam of my bedroom door as she walked out. Her car fired up not a short moment later and she was gone to work, still wearing one of the outfits I encouraged her to buy.

I had to do something and do something fast. So I contacted Bill. He replied quicker than I expected with an idea that seemed foolproof enough. In my school locker I would find the phone that he was using to contact mom. With that phone, I could pretend to be him. She listened to Bill, this I knew well, and so she would have to listen to me. Sure enough, after lunch, I found the phone.

That evening mom came home early from school. She told dad over dinner that all those late evenings at work were done and she finally had a break from her responsibilities. Bill must have let her go. As for me, well, she didn't look at me once.

At night, when I knew she expected me to be fast asleep, I took out the phone that Bill gave me. Time for a test. I texted her, "Tomorrow, wear that black sweater dress and a pair of red lace panties." I heard her phone buzz from her bedroom. Her reply was immediate.

"I thought I don't have to come in tomorrow?"

What would Bill say? I thought back to the video, thought back to the strip search incident so long ago now, and responded with "Don't you ever talk back to me bitch. Say 'yes, sir.'"

A "yes, sir," lit up my phone. I felt on top of the world and my sleep was ridden with anxious desire.

The next morning I walked downstairs to a sight that made me grin like the grinch. Mom was wearing the black sweater dress. Her face was turned away, busying herself with dishes. I said a good morning drenched with pleasantry and kindness. She ignored me but it was no matter -- my head was busy scheming.

During class, mom was instructing us as always behind her desk. I needed to change that.

"From now on, sit on your desk instead of behind it," I texted her discreetly, my hand buried in my pockets, my thumb fingering the message on the old keypad Nokia.

"Excuse me for one second," mom told the class as her eyes looked down towards her lap. Then her face darted up. She scanned the classroom, let out a huff, and then continued lecturing from her textbook. She hadn't moved. I gently glanced down at Bill's phone.

"yes, sir" it said. THAT BITCH. She was lying to my face. I quickly texted back, my eyes staring into my mom's downcast face as she read from the book.

"Lie to me again and we'll restart our little evening chats. Now sit on your fucking desk and don't you dare think of crossing those pretty legs of yours."

"Continue on your own from page 73," mom told us with marked nervousness as she again looked down towards her lap. Her eyes widened and I saw fear spread across her face with an embarrassed blush. A submissive sigh fell from her lips. She got up from her chair, walked towards the front of her desk and asked us,

"Does anyone have any questions?" as she lifted herself onto the desk. Her legs dangled over the edge. Her knees pressed together firmly, but not crossed. Her black dress had ridden up onto the tops of her thighs. Between them, I saw a small triangle of red lace.

To my right sat my friend Carl. He turned to me and whispered, "are you seeing this right now?"

"Be quiet dude, you'll get us in trouble," I said before raising my hand.

"Question, Parker?" asked mom.

"How could Jefferson own slaves while simultaneously preach for freedom? Isn't that a bit hypocritical?" I asked with a smirk as my hand texted her another message.

"Well..." mom started to say before the phone on her desk lit up with a new text. She looked down and continued talking to us about Jefferson. Slowly her knees relaxed open, her legs falling more to the sides. We could see right up her dress now. The edges of her red lace panties clearly visible. For those in the front row, they could probably make out her groomed pubic hair as it pushed through the semi-transparent lace. Mom's face was flushed red as she saw her boy students drool over the sight.

"Fuck, I must be dreaming," whispered Carl again.

The bell rang and class was dismissed. She quickly hopped off the desk and pulled her dress back down.

"What the hell was that?" asked Carl as we walked out from class.

"Maybe she wanted some attention" I tried to reply innocently.

"Attention? Don't be slow. You saw her face, she didn't want to be doing that dude. Someone is forcing your mom."

"Forcing?"

"Yes, forcing Parker. Blackmail maybe? I don't know. But she wasn't comfortable up there with her legs open like that. Fuck, I thought she might burst into tears any moment."

"Maybe we shouldn't be talking about this?" I said hesitantly as I glanced around the hallway to see who may have overheard.

Carl grabbed my shoulder and looked into my eyes, "wait -- what are you not telling me? Do you know something?"

"No, no of course not...."

"Yes you do! You know something."

"Cut it out, Carl, I don't know shit... But... enjoy the show tomorrow," I said with a smirk as I brushed his hand off my shoulder and left him there, bug-eyed.

The remaining school day was uneventful except for the bombardment of texts from Carl, all of which I left unread.

At home, I became nervous. Did mom know it was me? How else would "Bill" be aware that she wasn't following his orders? She must know. Or at least she must be suspicious. And if she was -- what can I do? Would she confront me? Should I confront her? My mind was a wreck when I heard our garage door open.

"Mom?" I shouted out as she entered the house. No response.

"Mom?" I asked again.

"Leave me alone, Parker" she yelled back, her footsteps echoing as she rushed upstairs. The bedroom door slammed shut.

"Fuck," I whispered to myself.

You know, it's funny looking back now and thinking of how much power you give your parents. It's all so arbitrary. With hindsight, I had no reason to be worried then, no reason to fear my mom at all. The situation was with entirely in my hands. But I remember so well how scared I was when I decided to play hardball and text her from Bill's phone.

"Because you didn't obey me immediately, tomorrow you will wear that flared black skirt and a white button up blouse. You will not wear a bra and you will not wear panties. As soon as class starts, sit on your desk just like today."

Slow minutes past without a response. And then, I read a "yes, sir" with a smile.

About an hour later and my dad arrived home. We made pleasant chit-chat from the kitchen as mom walked back down still wearing that sweater dress. She busied herself with dinner and dad went into the TV room to watch the news. I felt like having some fun.

Mom was bending over to put some potatoes in the oven, her dress had ridden up so that I could see the top of her milky white thighs. I snuck up behind her and gave her a hard spank over her dress.

"Hey!" she said, turning to me.

"Parker -- what do think you're doing?" I ignored her question with a grin.

"Really enjoyed the show today, mom"

"That wasn't..."

"Are you still wearing them?" I asked as my hands lifted up the front of her dress.

"Parker, stop it right now!" she said firmly, trying to pull her dress back down.

Here it is, time to show my trump card.

"Let go of your dress or I'll tell Bill," I whispered. Mom's eyes widened.

"You know, Bill..." she said as her hands relaxed and I took in the view of those same red lace panties.

"Yes," I casually replied.

"Wait, Parker, have you been..." she mumbled, her eyes widening even further, her face showing the shock of her predicament, realization spreading across it like a windblown fire.

"Yes," I said again.

"No, Parker, but you can't... You don't understand..." Her head was hanging down now and her eyes were wet with nascent tears. I moved my hands up her waist and groped her soft tits over her dress, her unpadded bra offering little resistance.

"I understand everything," I said with confidence.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she asked with a gentle sniffle.

Ignoring her, I replied "Dinner smells delicious," as I pinched her hardening nipple, "when will it be ready?"

I felt her body quiver under my hands. A delicate tear ran down her cheeks. Mom stood there like a deer in the headlights as my hands groped her body.

"Mom, when will dinner be ready?" I asked again.

"Half an hour," she whispered.

"Sounds good," I said as I made for a quick grab of her snatch before leaving the kitchen.

Our dinner was quiet and uneventful. Later that evening, when I was in my room planning my next move, there came a knock on my door.

"Parker?" mom asked with a certain confidence I didn't care for.

"Come in," I said.

"We need to talk," she said as she walked towards my desk and sat on the bed nearby.

"Your recent behavior is not acceptable. You know more than you should, but you don't know everything. If you did, you wouldn't be acting like a spoiled brat. That's not how I raised you."

"Mom, you are in no position..." I tried to reply before she interrupted me again.

"Parker, shush. The situation with Bill... It's fucked up [I never heard her swear like this]. But the only reason it's fucked up is because he threatened me with you. He told me he would frame you, put you in jail, ruin your chance at college. I couldn't let that happen. I did what any mother would -- you understand? But now..."

Her words struck me like a fish hook in the throat.

"I see this is news to you. Good. It means your behavior, it stops immediately. Understand? You try to pull one of your pseudo-macho dominant bullshit on me again and I have no reason but to send you off to some boarding school far away -- your future be damned. As of right now your father knows nothing of any of this and I'm sure you would agree with me on this that is in both of our interests to keep it that way. Yes?"

I nodded, my eyes downcast.

"Mom, I'm so..."

"I don't want to hear it."

And with that she left the room. Various phrases of fuckery running through my mind as I flung myself into a useless sleep.

Ch.2

Parker

When I woke up, my next move was obvious. It was early in the morning still, dad was asleep and the sound of coffee brewing emanated from downstairs. I met mom in the kitchen. She was wearing slacks and a sweater.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

Mom turned around and replied, "Excuse me?"

"That's not your outfit for today and you know it."

"Parker, we talked about this," she said with an uncaring sigh.

"You think I give a fuck about that? Here's what's going to happen. If you don't go upstairs right now and change into appropriate attire, I contact Bill. He'll restart your little visits. He'll frame dad. He'll find a way to bring Madeline [that's my undergrad sister] into this. I will be fine. Your life will be over. Dad's life will be over. And Madeline's life will be over."

I watched my words take their hold. She stopped herself from speaking, her mouth slightly open in hesitation. Finally, she spoke, "Parker, but..."

"The only words I want to hear are 'yes, sir'"

She hesitated again before mumbling, "yes, sir."

"What was that?"

"Yes, sir" mom repeated.

"Good, now go get changed. You're going to take me to school today."

As we drove to school, mom didn't say a word. Her flared black skirt was riding up her white thighs. I leaned over and squeezed them, letting my hand massage up from her knees all the way to her waist and back down. She sniffled in a tear when my fingers grazed her pantyless mound. Her pubic hair felt soft and inviting against my palm. Her clit stiffened in the cold air, but her slit was dry and I stopped my little foreplay there.

"Pull over," I said.

"Why?"

"Just pull over."

She stopped the car in an empty parking lot. I unbuckled my pants. She looked at me with fear.

"I need some relief," I told her smiling.

"Parker, this isn't right..."

"Do I look like I give a fuck? Unbuckle your fucking seatbelt and go down on me."

She froze.

"Mom!" I shouted.

Slowly she bent over and down towards my lap. My cock was hard and I almost came right then and there when her soft red lips touched the head of my penis. Her tongue tenderly licked up and down my shaft. I let mom go on like this for some time, before, without warning, grabbing the back of her head and shoving her down.

"Mmph" she groaned as I felt the back of her closed throat press up against the end of my cock. I fucked her mouth over and over again, my hands grabbing her hair and forcing her head up and down, up and down.

"Damn your mouth feels nice, mom"

I let go of her hair and told her to keep going. She bobbed her mouth on my cock, taking it about half in. Her tongue lapping my shaft on each stroke.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," I whispered as I pushed her head down, my dick pulsating as it ejaculated into her throat. She gagged, my cock like a drain plug on her mouth, forcing her to swallow. Saliva and jizz oozed from her lips as I let her go and she lifted her mouth from my dick, wiping her face with the back of her palm and gasping for a breath.

"Ah, I feel much better. Okay, let's get to school," I said with bubbly cheer. Mom didn't bother to reply as she drove off.

johncbb
johncbb
207 Followers
12