Mom & Virgin Daughter Fuck Jeff

Story Info
Laura loses her virginity to Mom's lover in a threesome.
5.7k words
4.52
10k
28

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/05/2024
Created 04/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night near the end of the summer my mom and I became intimate, we were lying in her bed. I'd just given her an awesome orgasm by eating out her pussy, and she was luxuriating in the intense feelings that were coursing through her body.

"I've sure loved this summer," she said, dreamily.

"Me too!" I said, gently caressing her breast and nibbling her neck.

"I've loved making love to you - and Ginny and CeCe too!"

My mom's girlfriend, Ginny, and I were also lovers, along with my friend CeCe.

"I know summer's about over, but at least I'm going to UW in the fall and can still live with you!"

"I'm glad too, my love!"

We kissed gently.

"Oh, speaking of UW," Mom said after we'd broken off. "Remember Jeff, the new prof?"

My mom is a professor at UW in Seattle.

"Of course!!" I said.

Jeff had been over several times. What a dream! Probably over six feet, wavy brown hair, soft facial features but great muscles! We'd all gone swimming in our pool, and it was all I could do to keep my eyes off his pecks and biceps!

Best of all, Jeff was a super nice guy. He was maybe thirty years old, so ten years younger than Mom and a tad over ten years older than me. Despite the age difference, he treated me with respect and was super nice.

"Anyway," Mom said. "He's coming over next week. And, well, he might not be leaving after dinner."

"Ooh!" I said. "Planning a little romance, eh?"

"Yes indeed!" Mom said. "And so, I was wondering ..."

"Oh!" I said, just catching on. "You'd like me not to be here!"

"Is that okay?" Mom asked, touching my cheek.

"Of course!" I said. "I'll have a sleep over at CeCe's. We'll have a great time in her bed!"

"Thanks, Laura!" Mom said and came in for a kiss.

A few days later, Jeff arrived early. I was just leaving.

"Oh, hey Laura," Jeff said as I met him in the driveway. "You leaving?"

"Yeah," I said. "Mom wants you all to herself. I tried to argue, but she just wouldn't listen!"

Jeff laughed. "Well, maybe next time!"

As we passed, I noticed Jeff glance down at my chest. It sent chills through me and got my nipples hard instantly. I turned back just in time to see him looking at my ass. Was he flirting with me?

As I drove to CeCe's, I couldn't get Jeff out of my mind. Later, as CeCe was sticking her tongue in my sopping pussy, my mind began to think about Jeff's hard cock entering my cunt, instead of a soft tongue. I immediately came as I pictured Jeff penetrating me.

When I arrive home the next afternoon, only Mom's car was in the driveway.

"How was CeCe?" Mom said as I set my backpack down in the kitchen.

"She was great!" I said. "She says she misses your nipples in her mouth."

"Ooh," Mom said with a sly smile. "We'll just have to take care of that soon!"

Mom was cooking dinner, and it smelled great.

It was a warm night, so we ate steak, potatoes, and broccoli on the patio next to our pool.

"How'd it go with Jeff," I said, trying to sound innocent.

Mom smiled. "Dishing for details, are you?" she said, laughing.

"Well," I said, setting my fork down. "You don't have guys over, like, ever, and so yeah - I'm dishing! Does he look as good out of a swimming suit?"

Mom laughed again. "Oh yes. He looks very good with no suit and no clothes."

"Fuck!" I said.

"That we did," Mom said, smiling. "A lot. In a lot of positions. I came so much that I'm sore!"

It was weird, but for the first time, I was jealous. And something else.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes.

"What's going on?" Mom asked finally. "Did I say something wrong? You wanted to know ..."

"Oh no, Mom," I said. "You didn't say anything wrong at all. I love hearing about your lovers. It's just that, I've been thinking about something."

"You can tell me," Mom said, reaching across the table and touching my arm. "I'm your mother, and your lover!"

I paused, not sure how to begin. "You know I've never been with a guy, right?"

"Actually," Mom said, "no, I assumed you weren't a virgin."

"Well, I am," I said.

"But I've stuck a dildo up your pussy - and there wasn't any pain that you told me about."

"A dildo is about the only thing I've had that far up my pussy, Mom. No cocks, no men."

Mom thought for a moment. "So ... why are you telling me this?"

"I think it's time I lost my virginity," I said.

"Oh!" Mom said, surprised. "If you think it's time, then I support you."

"I kind of want more than just support," I said.

"Do tell," Mom said, leaning forward in her chair.

"Look, one of the reasons I haven't slept with any guys is that all the boys in my class are idiots."

Mom laughed.

"It's true! I've been propositioned more than once but have zero interest in letting any of them get in my pants!"

"So, who are you attracted to?" Mom asked.

I paused again. I wasn't sure how she was going to take this. I took in a breath and let it out.

"Jeff," I said, looking her straight in the eye.

"Jeff?" Mom said, quizzically. "You mean my Jeff? The guy I just slept with?"

"I know, it's crazy," I said. "Never mind. It's just ..."

"Just?"

"Well, he sort of flirted with me, and I liked it."

"When did that happen?"

"In the driveway when I was leaving to go to CeCe's. And he checked out my boobs and ass."

"Well now!" Mom said, obviously surprised.

"It's no wonder," I said quickly. "We look more like sisters than mom and daughter."

"You're right," Mom said slowly, pondering. "So, you'd like Jeff to be your first and you want me to ask him?"

I nodded. "I know that sounds strange, but with you there, I think I'd have a better experience."

"Oh!" Mom said. "A mother-daughter threesome!"

"Uh huh," I said, probably asking for way too much.

Mom was silent for a bit. Then she smiled. "Well, I'd have to let Jeff in on our little secret, but I think by the way I talk about you and look at you, he might already suspect we're closer than a typical mother and daughter."

"You think he'd say yes?" I asked, hopeful.

"There's only one way to find out!" Mom said. "I'm having coffee with him tomorrow. I'll find us a very private place to talk, and we'll see!"

I was super nervous when Mom got back from her coffee date with Jeff. Would he freak out at our incestuous relationship? Would he shun me? Maybe I'd imagined the physical connection. And was I really ready? It was a big step to have my first cock.

Mom was smiling as she walked in the door.

"He said yes?" I said before she could even set her purse down on the kitchen counter.

Mom nodded. "He did."

"Wow!" I said.

"Turns out you were right. Jeff is attracted to you, in part because we look so much alike. I guess we're his type."

"And our relationship?" I asked.

"This you're not going to believe, but Jeff and his sisters have been intimate."

"Fuck!" I said, my eyebrows raised.

"Indeed!" Mom said. "Maybe there's a vibe in families that are close in this way. Whatever the case, he said he was getting hard just thinking about fucking the two of us in a threesome!"

I was nervous that Saturday, anticipating Jeff coming over in the evening. But I think it was more of an excited nervousness. I laid in my bed and tried to picture what it was going to be like to make love to Jeff. It got me so turned on that I masturbated myself to an orgasm.

It was still light when Jeff showed up, but the sun was already casting long shadows on the patio. Mom lit candles all over, trying to strike a romantic mood for me. They smelled of something tropical and delicious. It made me feel relaxed.

"Hey Jeff!" Mom said, greeting him at the door. "Come on in!"

They hugged and I noticed Jeff had brought flowers.

"Are these for me?" Mom asked, taking the bouquet.

"For the two of you," Jeff said, winking at me.

I was worried that Jeff would act awkward. I was wrong. After handing the flowers to Mom, he came up and gave me a big hug.

Pulling away but still holding my arms, he said, "This is going to be really special, Laura. We'll take this at your speed, okay?"

I visibly relaxed. "Thanks for doing this, Jeff," I said.

"I should thank you," Jeff said. "I gotta admit that I find you very attractive and sexy. I love your long brown hair, your slender body, and your breasts! Wow!"

I blushed with the attention. No guy had ever talked to me with such tenderness.

With that, Jeff leaned towards me. He wanted to kiss me! I moved my face towards his and our lips met. It was a soft kiss, just lips, but it sent chills through me.

After breaking off, Jeff shared a kiss with my mom.

"So ... you two," Jeff said, holding each of us by the waist.

"Yep," I said, looking at Mom.

"Pretty fucking sexy to think about such a beautiful mother and daughter sharing their bodies with each other."

"Mom's body is amazing!" I said.

I moved in and Mom and I kissed, right in front of Jeff! This wasn't a lips-only kiss, but our tongues found each other and swirled in and out of our mouths.

"Wow!" Jeff said after our kiss. "My dick is already getting hard!"

"Well!" Mom said, laughing. "There's plenty of time for that. Let's eat our dinner before we eat out each other!"

Dinner was amazing. We ate on the patio next to the pool. I thought I'd be too nervous to eat, but Mom's salmon is so delicious, and Jeff had set me so at ease that I ate the whole plate. I learned a lot about Jeff and shared a lot about myself. He was so easy to talk to, it helped me relax.

Jeff and I cleared the table and did the dishes while Mom prepared the bedroom for what was to come.

"So, Laura," Jeff said, handing me a plate to go in the dishwasher. "I'm really your first guy? I find that hard to believe. You're so gorgeous!"

I blushed again. "Thanks, Jeff. I just haven't found a guy I'm interested in, until now," I said, looking up into his dark brown eyes. "Maybe I like older guys?"

Jeff laughed. "And your mom likes younger ones!"

We both laughed at that.

"I'm really flattered that you both find me attractive," Jeff said, rinsing off a glass.

"Jeff, you are smoking hot! And ..."

"And?"

"The way you looked at me the other day on the driveway, I ended up cumming while my friend's tongue was fucking my pussy - but I was picturing your cock inside me instead of her tongue!"

Jeff stopped and turned to me. "No shit! That's really getting me turned on right now!"

"I can tell," I said, looking at Jeff's crotch. He was wearing running shorts and there was a rather large bulge growing under them. His dick must have been held up by his underwear because the bulge was growing vertically and getting bigger around.

"Do you want to feel how aroused I'm getting?" Jeff said, gently reaching out for my hand.

I nodded. Jeff guided my hand and placed it on his shorts. I could literally feel his cock growing under my fingers. I squeezed gently.

"Mmm," Jeff said. "I love that!"

Jeff leaned in and kissed me again. This time I felt his tongue touch my lips. I opened my mouth and let him in. His tongue felt so full and wet and warm in my mouth. My tongue began dancing with his. Jeff's face felt so smooth, like he'd just shaved.

"I see you've already started the party!" Mom said, coming up behind me.

She grabbed my waist and pulled herself into my ass cheeks, grinding herself on me.

"We wouldn't want to start without you!" Jeff said, breaking off.

"I guess we should finish these," I said, letting go of Jeff's dick and putting the last of the dishes in the dishwasher.

"So, you and your sisters?" I said, looking up at Jeff.

He glanced at my mom and smiled.

"So, Kim told you. That's great. Yes, my twin sisters, Chloe and Casey, are incredible. They're about five years older than you. When they turned 18, they both asked me individually to be their first lover. I couldn't say no to those beauties. Brown hair like me, their breasts aren't as big as yours, Laura, but they are marvelous."

"Wow!" I said.

"Yeah, so we started making love to each other - it really made us close in lots of ways."

"Do you, um, still see them?" I asked.

"I do," Jeff answered, hanging up the dish towel. "Whenever we visit, we rekindle our relationship. It's pretty awesome!"

"Speaking of awesome," Mom said, taking Jeff's hand. "It's pretty cool that we get to share you."

"Oh, I'm really looking forward to see the two of you together!" Jeff said.

"The bedroom is ready, if you guys are," Mom said, pulling on Jeff's hand and taking mine.

I stood and followed them down the hall. This was it. I was about to lose my virginity. I kept thinking about Jeff's bulging crotch and what his dick must look and feel and taste like.

Mom's bedroom is big, with a giant king-sized bed and a sitting area with a couch and a couple of comfy chairs. The place was lit up with more candles. It felt cozy, romantic, and sensual. Mom led us to the couch. I sat next to Jeff and Mom sat on one of the easy chairs.

"It looked to me like the two of you were already getting to know each other," Mom said, her hand on Jeff's knee.

I looked at Jeff and smiled. "I was getting pretty turned on feeling Jeff's dick get hard under my touch."

"It still is," Jeff said, motioning to his crotch.

Sure enough, the bulge was back, bigger than ever. I put my hand on it and squeezed, pulling down with my fingers.

"Oh yeah, Laura," Jeff said, looking into my eyes.

Jeff leaned over and we kissed. I felt Mom's hands on my bare legs, stroking them and moving up higher on my thighs. Jeff's tongue felt amazing in my mouth.

We broke off and Jeff reached over and gently caressed my breast. "Looks like you are getting aroused," he said. "I can see your nipples poking out of your shirt."

Mom came over and sat on the other side of me, pulling on my shirt. I lifted my arms and let her take it off, revealing my black lacy see-through bra.

"Oh wow!" Jeff said, eyeing my large nipples.

"Do you want to touch them?" I asked.

"They are so delicious," Mom said, reaching both hands around my waist and cupping my breasts and squeezing my nipples.

My chest rose out in response. "Fuck, Mom! I love it when you do that!"

Jeff reached over and took a breast in his hand, squeezing the whole thing, sending chills through my body. He leaned over and planted a kiss on one nipple through my bra, then licked it with his tongue.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Please help yourself!"

I continued to kneed Jeff's dick, but it was getting too big for his underwear. I saw the head of his cock begin to push up out of the waistband of his shorts.

"Maybe it's time you got to know Jeff's dick a little more personally," Mom said, getting down on her knees in front of Jeff.

"I'd like that!" I said, looking at Jeff.

I got down on my knees and together we began to pull Jeff's shorts off. He lifted his hips to make it easier. His dick snapped to attention as soon as it was freed from his underwear and shorts. And what a dick it was. It was massive, long, thick, pulsing with energy.

"You're shaved!" I said.

"I am," Jeff replied. "It's a new thing - I wanted to match you guys!"

"Can I touch it?" I asked.

"I hope you do a lot more than touch it!" Jeff said, chuckling softly.

I touched the head of his dick. It felt soft and squishy. I ran my hand over his bald pubis and then hefted his massive dick.

"Even your balls are shaved!" I said, lifting his cock and feeling his clean-shaven balls in my other hand. "It feels nice!"

"Jeff has an impressive tool," Mom said, also staring. "I think you're going to enjoy it!"

"Why don't you hold it," Jeff said, reaching for my hand.

I grasped his member but couldn't get my fingers all the way around.

"You're going to put that inside me?" I asked, truly impressed.

"It'll feel great, Laura," Mom said.

This was going to be my first taste of dick. I bent over and kissed the head tentatively. It felt so soft under my lips, not what I was expecting. I took a chance and stuck my tongue out to taste it. My tongue touched the little hole in the top of his penis. It tasted salty, like some pre-cum was leaking out. As I licked down the side of his shaft, I could feel bulging blood vessels under my tongue.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Jeff said, holding my head and getting my hair out of the way. "Why don't you put it in your mouth?"

I looked up at Mom who smiled and nodded. "Like this," she said, and opened her mouth wide, taking in the head and some of his member. She sucked in her lips and pulled back, making a slurping sound as she came off his dick.

"Suck my dick, please Laura!" Jeff said.

I opened wide and felt the head of his cock go into my mouth. My tongue and lips went over the ridge surrounding the head and then it was in. The head was much spongier than I expected. I kept putting more and more in my mouth and ran my tongue along the edge as it slipped in. That's when I felt just how hard Jeff's cock had become!

"Mmm," Jeff moaned. "Oh!"

Like Mom had showed me, I sucked in and pulled back. I could literally feel Jeff's cock spasm slightly. The head popped out of my mouth with a noise.

"That was wonderful!" Jeff said.

"My turn!" Mom said and began sucking Jeff's dick in earnest, taking much of it into her mouth and sucking. "Let's lick up the sides together!"

Our tongues intertwined on Jeff's shaft as we licked up and down. At the top our mouths and tongues met, and we made out over the head of his cock. Mom grabbed Jeff's member and started squeezing it while moving her hand up and down, causing Jeff to moan and lift his hips.

"Not too much!" Mom said, sitting back. "I don't want Jeff to explode too soon!"

Jeff smiled and stood, his dick sticking out like a flagpole, quivering slightly with each beat of his heart. He pulled off his t-shirt to reveal those incredible pecks.

Mom and I stood and faced each other. We kissed and made out, Mom kneading my breasts and me squeezing her butt cheeks. I lifted Mom's shirt over her head, and she undid her bra. I reached back to undo mine and then turned to Jeff. I think it's time you got to know my breasts more personally!

I pulled him towards the bed. Mom squeezed his ass on the way, and they kissed. Standing next to the bed we did a three-way kiss. Mom knelt and pulled off my skirt and panties, which I stepped out of.

"Wow!" Jeff said, looking me up and down. "You weren't kidding, Kim. She's so beautiful!"

"You know where I get it!" I said, kneeling and pulling Mom's skirt and panties off.

We were all totally nude. We spent a few minutes feeling bodies. I squeezed Jeff's huge dick as he bent over and took one of my nipples into his mouth. When he sucked on it, I could feel my tits harden and my pussy getting wetter and wetter.

We climbed onto the bed. Jeff laid on his back and Mom and I got on our sides next to him. I ran my hand up and down Jeff's shaft.

"I want to touch your pussy now," Jeff said, turning slightly towards me. "Is that okay?"

"Of course!" I said, and lifted my leg up, giving him great access.

"I love your shaved pussy!" He said, stroking my bald pubic mound. "So slick and smooth!"

I felt Jeff's finger dip lower and touch my pussy lips. It made me shudder.

"You're the first guy to ever touch me," I said, smiling. "You're making me so wet!"

Jeff bent slightly at the waist and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking it in hard.

"Oh shit!" I said. "Do that more!"

Mom reached over from behind and began kneading Jeff's cock. Jeff and I traded putting tongues in each other's mouths. My hips began to move as I felt Jeff's finger touch my clit.

"Mmm," I moaned as we made out.

Jeff moved his fingers lower and entered me. Pleasure coursed through me as his finger went up my wet and warm vagina. His fingers were so long they reached my cervix.

"I love seeing you finger-fucking my daughter," Mom said, staring at Jeff's fingers in my pussy.

12