Mom at the Roxy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock grew another inch, and was now bent painfully inside my pants. I began to gently stroke through the folds of her pussy lips. They were slick with her juices. With a sharp intake of breath, Angie closed her eyes. I felt her leg tremble against my forearm.

"Well, looks like you two are having fun. But you're starting without me!"

Angie and I looked up to see my Mom standing next to the table with a little-girl pout on her lips. We were so intent on each other that we hadn't noticed her return.

I extricated my hand from under Angie's skirt and chuckled. "Sorry, just killing time, waiting for you to get back."

My Mom smiled, flashing her straight white teeth, and eased into the booth. As she did so, her dress slid up her thigh, and I (and Angie, I could see out of the corner of my eye) watched in anticipation. As she slid along the seat toward Angie, her knees parted (probably wider than they needed to) and I could clearly see her exposed, naked pussy, highlighted in the soft glow of our table lamp.

I was going to be discreet about the quick flash, but to my surprise Angie commented on what she had seen. She touched my Mom on the forearm, and said in a low, sexy voice "Ooh, looks like you decided to get more comfortable."

Mom gave a shy little smile, and actually flushed a little bit - I didn't think she was capable of being self-conscious. But I think she was surprised a bit by Angie's lack of inhibitions. I know I was.

My surprise turned to mild astonishment when Angie actually reached down and caressed my Mom's leg with her soft hand. Yup, the alcohol was definitely having an effect on her.

I watched, entranced, as her fingers softly danced from my Mom's right knee, up her thigh, and then pushed the hem of her dress upward. Slowly and teasingly, Mom spread her legs, clearly exposing her shaved, dark pussy hair to our delighted view.

I cleared my throat. "Um, ladies," I said, my voice trembling slightly. "Maybe we should head upstairs to our room now."

They looked into each other's eyes and nodded their agreement. I quickly, almost urgently, caught the waiter's eye and took take care of the tab. My hands were shaking with anticipation as I signed the bill.

We were in the room within five minutes. As I locked the door and removed my shoes, Angie grabbed my Mother by the hand and pulled her to one of the two king-size beds. My Mom ripped the bedspread off, then they sat together on the edge of the bed.

They smiled shyly and looked at each other with smoldering eyes, as I lay in the other bed. Their beautiful faces were nearly touching, their hands lightly caressing each other's hair. My Mom rested her hand on Angie's curvaceous hip.

Slowly, seductively, my Mother drew her face toward Angie, and their lips touched, ever so gently. Again, they kissed, this time with more passion, as Angie clutched at my Mother's head, drawing her tightly toward her.

I watched, enchanted, as their lips parted and their wet tongues darted out to taste each other. Both of them, especially Angie, were softly moaning with desire. The french-kissing increased in intensity, as they stroked each other's bodies through their clothing, tenderly at first, then with more urgency.

Angie unbuttoned my Mother's dress, and pulled it down to expose her bared shoulders. She tentatively reached toward her breasts, covered in a frilly bra. Her searching hands traced the lines of the bra for a moment, then began to massage them.

My Mom reached behind herself to unclasp the bra, and pulled the undergarment from her. The tanned, pear-shaped tits and long erect nipples, which I knew so well, were exposed to Angie's gaze for the first time. She timidly pinched one of the nipples lightly, then leaned down to tenderly lick it with her wet tongue.

I watched the awesome scene from my vantagepoint on the other bed. This was the most erotic thing I had seen in my life, and my cock throbbed with lust. I unzipped my pants to adjust it from its uncomfortable position.

"Oh Angie, that feels good," my Mom sighed, and she pulled Angie's face tightly to her breast. For several minutes, Angie contentedly suckled at first one, then the other. The erotic slurping and sucking sounds filled the hotel room. As she suckled, and without removing her mouth from my Mom's soft tit, Angie removed her own blouse and exposed her naked torso. She was bra-less underneath, and I delightedly compared her smaller, taut breasts with my Mother's larger, more mature tits. My Mother obviously enjoyed the sight also, for she began to gently stroke Angie's small brown nipples.

After several minutes, Mom gently pushed Angie away, and down onto the mattress. Angie swung her legs up onto the bed, and lay there on her back. She was still wearing her mini-skirt, but it was now bunched up around her hips. I could see her blond pubic hair peeking out between her slim legs. She looked over at me and smiled, then together we watched as my Mother slipped her dress down over her flared hips, and down her legs. She stepped out of the dress, and stood proudly next to the bed to let Angie admire her mature body.

My Mom got onto the bed and coaxed Angie's legs apart. She gazed with lust and admiration at Angie's pretty pussy, pink and shiny from her juices. She crawled on hands and knees between them, and leaned forward to lightly suck at one of Angie's small, brown nipples. She alternated from one to the other, while Angie moaned softly with pleasure.

She left the breasts and began to lick slowly down to Angie's navel, then back again, trailing a line of shiny saliva on the tanned, taut stomach. Angie sighed, and I could see her tremble with the sensation. As my Mom licked up and down, I could see one of her swaying breasts brush over Angie's crotch. The long erect nipple stimulated her clitoris.

Gradually, my Mom worked her tongue lower, skipping past Angie's navel, past the pubic mound, toward her slim, muscular thigh. She licked the top and inside of Angie's thigh, approaching, but not quite reaching, her horny cunt.

Angie's eyes were fluttering, her mouth open and panting, as my Mom teased her. Her tongue was tireless. Angie thrust her pelvis toward my Mom's mouth in a futile attempt to make contact between her pussy and the wonderful tongue.

Finally, Angie could take it no longer. "Oh God, Jan, I need to get off. I need you to lick me."

My Mother smiled evilly, and I watched as she extended her tongue and touched the tip to Angie's wet pussy lips. She slowly licked upward, ending the stroke with a circular motion around Angie's erect clitoris.

"Ohhh, yes, fuck! Suck me Jan," cried Angie in a quavering voice. She grabbed her legs and pulled the knees back to her chest, thereby splaying her cunt wide open for my Mother's searching tongue.

Mom repeated the licking motion. This time, though, she started the long stroke at Angie's tight, puckered asshole.

My cock ached inside my pants. I quickly stripped my clothes off, and then lay back down on the bed to watch the incredible action. I took my hard prick in my hand and stroked it while I watched.

Angie's moans became more urgent, and my Mother sensed that Angie was approaching her orgasm. She focused her attention on her pink clit, and began licking it in a rapid, fluttering motion.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes..." murmured Angie over and over, imploring my Mother to continue. Her legs began to tremble.

Faster and louder she moaned. "Oh yes, oh yes oh yes, OH YES, OH YES...."

Then, with a final loud gasp of pleasure, Angie's entire body became rigid. With a soft scream, she began bucking her hips up and down, fucking my Mother's tongue with her burning pussy. My Mom continued her furious licking on the distended clitoris, as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over Angie's writhing body.

Angie's chest was heaving, and her breathing was harsh and ragged. She was covered with a fine sheen of perspiration. Her face was flushed with the glow of her orgasm, the first she had ever experienced at the hands of another woman.

My Mother crawled up and lay next to her. She softly caressed Angie's body, and kissed her lightly on the cheek, helping to bring her down from the throes of her orgasm.

Angie's heavy breathing soon subsided, and she gave a contented sigh. She looked into my Mother's eyes with a smoldering passion, and taking my Mom's face in her hands, kissed her deeply on the mouth.

"Thank you," she whispered. "That was incredible."

My Mom smiled in response. "You're welcome," she said softly.

"I want to do the same to you."

"You'll get a chance," my Mom replied. She nodded over to me. "But I think maybe Troy would like some attention."

Angie turned from my Mother and looked toward me. She chuckled at the sight of my fist wrapped around my throbbing prick.

"Poor baby," she cooed. "Jan, I think you're right. If he doesn't get relief soon he'll explode."

Mom and Angie hopped off the bed, skipped over to mine, and jumped on.

"Okay Troy. Your turn. Get on your back and we'll take care of you," said my Mom. I saw her whisper something in Angie's ear.

I eagerly complied. I lay flat on my back, my hard cock pointing toward the ceiling. Angie and my Mom got on their hands and knees next to my spread legs, and together drew their lovely faces toward my hard prick.

I closed my eyes in anticipation. Every man's dream, and it was about to come true! Two beautiful women about to service my prick.

I gave a little yelp when I felt one of their tongues touch the head of my prick. The other soft tongue soon followed, and together, they licked up and down my hard shaft, coating it with their warm saliva. Their mouths were seemingly everywhere at once.

At one point, my Mom demonstrated her deep-throat technique for Angie, something she was just learning how to do, with my coaxing. She nearly succeeded, but gagged slightly at the last moment.

I was in heaven. Their tongue strokes were warm and wet, and my cock was throbbing at their touch. I groaned with pleasure.

I think he'd like us to fuck him now," said Angie. "What do you think Jan?"

"I agree," said my Mom. "Which of us has first dibs?"

"Oh, I think you should," said Angie. "After all, you've never got to fuck him before."

I smiled at the irony of that statement. If she only knew.

My prick throbbed in anticipation as I watched my Mom squat over me, and slowly lower her herself onto me. With perfect, practiced aim, my cockhead hit the entrance to her wet pussy. She paused briefly, then with a low gasp, she continued plunging down, down, until my cock was buried to the hilt up her warm, wet cunt.

"Ohh, yeah that's it," I murmured.

She immediately began bucking up and down, and I groaned with pleasure at the sensation. I had fucked her so many times, but the added stimulation of Angie watching us nearly drove me mad with pleasure. The eroticism was increased when Angie knelt next to my Mother, and clutched one of my Mom's heaving, pendulous breasts in her little hand. She lowered her face to the erect nipple and began sucking the bouncing tit.

My Mom fucked me savagely, as the bedsprings squeaked beneath our writhing bodies. Beads of sweat began to form on her forehead, and her face was flushed, as we raced toward our orgasms.

I gritted my teeth, and closed my eyes tightly in an effort to delay my climax. My body was tense. I wanted this moment to last. But her cunt muscles were beginning to pulsate around my erect shaft, and I was going insane with lust.

"OHHH GOD MOM...FUCK ME!" I cried with pleasure.

I opened my eyes in horror. My Mom's wet, humping cunt came to a halt on my thrusting cock. Her eyes were wide with astonishment, and she looked down at me, not wanting to believe that I had actually said it. But the look in my own eyes told me that yes, she had heard correctly.

My eyes darted toward Angie. She was still clutching my Mother's breast with her hand, but she had abruptly stopped suckling the nipple when I yelled out with passion. She turned to look at me, confusion crossing her face.

"What did you say?"

I couldn't respond.

She looked at my Mother. Their eyes met, and held. A flash of recognition crossed Angie's face. She gasped, and her blue eyes widened with shock and disbelief. She pulled her hand away from my Mother's breast as if she had touched a hot iron, and leapt off the bed. She backed away from us with horror.

She brought her trembling hands to her mouth, now open wide with astonishment. "Oh my god," she whispered. Her eyes were darting from me to my Mother. "Oh fuck. Oh my god." Her voice was trembling. Tears were welling in her eyes.

"Angie, wait..." I began feebly.

"Fuck you!" she shouted at me. Her voice was quavering with anger and shock.

"Please Angie. Let me explain."

But there was no explanation. I knew it, and Angie knew it. I watched forlornly as she hurriedly collected her clothing from the floor and got dressed. Without so much as a single glance at us, she left the room, the door slamming behind her.

I closed my eyes. Fuck!

My Mother was still sitting on my cock. With the shock of the last minute, I was only semi-erect inside of her.

But I felt her begin to hump up and down, tentatively at first, then with greater urgency, her wet pussy making squishing sounds along my rubbery shaft. I could feel my cock respond, as her warm cunt squeezed around me.

I looked up at her, and met her beautiful brown eyes. They were glazed with passion. I clutched her ass cheeks in my trembling hands and squeezed them in rhythm with her urgent thrusts.

"Fuck me Mom," I said.

The End

1...345678