Mom, Auntie and Me

Story Info
Auntie reveals her beauty and brings mom and me closer.
1.1k words
3.68
354.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, hurry up, Aunt's waiting for us," I said.

"Why do we have to get up so early in the morning?"

"Because she wants to get there before it gets too hot."

"OK, let's go," replied Mom, getting up from the living room chair.

My mom, Aunt, and I started walking to the nearby lake.

We could see the sun rising over the horizon and from the deserted path, it was apparent that people were still in bed.

On reaching a secluded spot near the lake, Mom took off her green T-shirt and brown shorts, revealing a black bra and matching panties.

While my mom was undressing, Sharon, my aunt, got rid of her sarong, leaving only a red bra and matching panties on. With both of them down to their basics, my eyes kept darting from blonde, full-figured, big-breasted, tall, and curvy Aunt to sharp-featured, graceful, brunette Mom.

While I was busy admiring Sharon, Mom caught me looking at Sharon's big breasts and I immediately got busy taking off my T-shirt and blue jeans and within seconds was in shorts and enjoying the cool breeze against my 18-year-old body.

With that done, all three of us hit the water for a bit of swim. After fifteen or twenty minutes, we came out and sat down on our towels.

"Let's get rid of these things," said Sharon to Mom, moving her hand toward the back of her red bra.

Mom darted her deep-blue eyes toward me and stared at Sharon when she said that.

"Come on, he's your son, not a stranger," said Sharon, smiling.

With that, she flicked open her bra and presented the full view of her big breasts to us

On seeing Sharon do it, my mom too got into the mood and, before I could even feast my eyes on Sharon's boobs, Mom had taken off her black bra.

Then they lay back on the towels wearing only panties, with Sharon on my left and Mom on my right.

"How come you have so many marks there?" asked my mom, raising herself on her elbow and looking at Sharon.

"Mark's always biting me there," replied Sharon, looking down at her breasts. Mark was her husband.

Hearing this, Mom laughed, while I continued to enjoy the sight of two semi-naked women lying so close to me.

"Your mom looks straight and pure, but she's naughtier than me," said Sharon, turning toward me and bringing her breasts right in front of my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked, shifting my gaze to Mom.

"I have always had more boyfriends than her and she used to peep whenever I was with them."

"That's not true," countered Mom, sitting up straight in a sudden motion, which made her breasts jiggle.

"Didn't you do it when I was with Steve?"

"That was once and it was by mistake."

"Mistake? You were watching us from the window."

I had no idea that Mom was like that.

"How did you get caught?" I asked Mom.

"I saw her watching us, but I was smarter than her. I acted as if I hadn't seen her."

Both Sharon and my mom laughed at this.

"It wasn't such a good experience," said Mom.

"Yes, Steve wasn't that good, but Tim was, wasn't he?

"He was. Even now, I haven't forgotten the sight," admitted Mom, lying back and taking a deep breath.

By now I was openly admiring them and both Sharon and Mom knew I was looking at them. But instead of asking me to stop staring at them, they were, I suspect, enjoying my admiration.

"They say genetics play a big part and if that's true then he must be a lucky guy," said Sharon, pointing toward me.

Mom looked at me and smiled and it was then that I understood what she meant. It was getting too much for me, so got up and went behind the rocks and, taking off my shorts, masturbated.

But when I turned around I saw both Mom and Sharon looking and smiling at me. I immediately pulled my shorts up.

"Clean yourself up and come back," I heard Mom telling me.

"Don't worry, everybody does it," comforted Mom, putting her arms around me when I walked back to them with my head bowed.

"Mark does it all over my body, especially when I'm going through those days," chipped in Sharon who was walking with us.

"Let's go for a swim," suggested Mom, nudging closer to me.

And off we went for a well-deserved swim.

We all were splashing around when Sharon told Mom to get out of the water, which she did without saying anything.

"I saved your ass by not telling your mom that it's you who has been biting me all over, now make me happy," said Sharon, hugging me from behind and pressing her big breasts firmly against my bare back.

"Mom could see us," I pleaded, trying to wiggle out of her embrace.

"Let her enjoy."

And she moved her hand to my cock. I knew that Mom could see us, so again tried to get out, but she simply tightened her grip.

"Don't spoil it. I always wanted to do it in water and I know you want to do it, so don't waste time," warned Sharon.

With her pressing her naked boobs against my bare naked and her hand under my shorts, I too got aroused, so turning my face toward her; I slipped my arms around her waist and kissed her bright red lips.

Within seconds we were embracing, kissing, touching, and biting each other and then began making the most sensuous love right there in the water, with my mom just feet away from us.

"Come to my room at night and you will have the woman you have been fantasizing about for years," whispered Sharon, putting her arms around my waist when we got out and were walking toward my mom.

I looked at her in surprise, but she just smiled.

When we reached the spot where our towels were we saw Mom sitting with a towel around her curvaceous hips and her black panties lying on the ground. After sitting there for around ten minutes we walked back to the house.

I knew Sharon was going back to her place in two days and wanted to enjoy her as much as I could, so even though it was not even ten at night, I got up from my bed and opened the door of her room. From the faint light coming from the street through the window, I could see Sharon and my mom sitting on the bed with a bed sheet covering everything below their necks.

"Come, she's waiting for you," said Sharon, patting the bed.

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me.