Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,402 Followers

By the time he was done, a third guy was already lining up to take his place, and after him the fourth... even though they banged the shit out of her, mom wore them both out -- as easily and casually as she'd done with the first two - without breaking a sweat.

After bearing two more loads onto her fat tits, she put out her cigarette, stepped over the naked spent bodies of the exhausted men and squatted down in front of me, whispering:"Mommy needs one more load... right between my eyes!"

I didn't know if I had another load to give her, but as I felt her hands already grabbing my shaft, I was sure willing to let her try!

"You seem to be enjoying your new role as cum dump!" I said.

Mom nodded, smiled and whispered:"I never knew that being a cheating, dirty, little slut would be so addictive!"

I smiled as I felt her hands starting to massage my shaft and my balls; it took her a few minutes but she did manage to get me hard again, after which she got on all fours again and put her head between my legs, sucking down my hard cock. After sucking on it furiously for another couple of minutes, she felt my body trembling and quickly flipped around on her back; she positioned her face directly beneath my cock and kept jerking my tube until a tiny amount of cum trickled out and dripped onto her face, right between her eyes as she had requested. While I wrapped my towel back around me and regained my strength a little bit, mom used the bathroom to clean herself up. After waving goodbye to the four naked men lying on the floor, we walked out headed back to our apartment.

Should dad join in or be made to suffer?

Let me know what you think.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,402 Followers