Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
The shameless cheating continues at home.
5.8k words
4.56
221k
190

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,366 Followers

Off course we weren't so lucky with the seating arrangement on the flight home; we had three adjacent seats, practically in the middle of the plane. Luckily, mom had pretty much drained me for some time and besides, my mind was preoccupied with Lizzy, whom – I was ashamed to admit – I had largely forgotten about during the entire holiday. Due to the late departure time, it was time to go to sleep by the time the plane had finally taken off; with the whole plane completely darkened, except for some minor orientation lights, we all drifted off to sleep pretty quickly.

In the morning, as the cabin crew started serving breakfast, mom was visibly irritated, horny and bored. After breakfast – it was still several hours before we were to land – my cock was almost bursting through my jeans. My mind wandered off as I couldn't remember the last time I hadn't pumped out my morning load: whether it was by my own hands or in either mom or Lizzy, I had always taken care of my morning erection. Even before, when Lizzy spent the night at my place and she wasn't in the mood, I always emptied my sack in the morning, even if I had to dump it on the floor or in a corner somewhere. This train of thought was not helping me with my self-control; I had an even bigger boner than before, which caused me to squirm uncomfortable; mom quickly caught on and smiled at me, whispering:"I am here for you, whatever you need." I could see, that although she had quite some literature and crossword puzzles to keep her occupied, mom was bored out of her skull and the only thing that kept her from attacking me was our seating arrangement.

I thought for a few seconds, then got up and reached in the overhead compartment, grabbing a condom from my stuff and clutching it firmly in my hand – not wanting anyone to know what I was doing. I made my way to the nearest rest room; as it had been occupied for several minutes, I feared an unwelcome smell when I saw a middle aged guy leave the small compartment. However, upon entering and locking the door behind me, I didn't smell anything out of the ordinary. When I glanced at the ground, I realized why: there was a big, fat wad of freshly ejaculated cum clinging to one of the walls, just above the floor; as it was still sliding down the perfectly smooth surface, I knew it had to be freshly squeezed. Apparently I wasn't the only one on the plane with a morning erection that had to be taken care of. I took out my big cock and pulled the condom over the tip, making sure to leave my shaft free. As I started beating my prick mercilessly, I thought of all the things I had done to mom over the last few weeks and all the things I still had in store for the little slut. I convulsed against the locked door and shot my morning load into the condom; after milking out every drop I could, I pulled the condom off my dick and held it in my left hand as I used my right to readjust my clothing. Before leaving the bathroom I held up the used condom and admired my significant morning load; it wasn't the biggest I had ever shot, but it was more than average. As I returned to my seat, mom smiled at me knowingly and glanced at my deflated crotch several times; as dad was looking out of the window, admiring the view from our current altitude, I sat down and looked mom straight in the eye, whispering:"Open up."

Mom glanced at the used condom I was showing her and a wide grin appeared on her face, then she opened wide and let me put the used rubber into her mouth. She closed and started swirling it around deliberately lewd and obscene. I leaned in for a second and said:"You like that, don't you, you fucking slut... eating my cum straight out of the rubber?"

Pupils dilated, chest heaving, she was extremely horny as she nodded her head affirmatively. I leaned back in my chair and just watched her for several minutes as she continued to suck and chew on the condom. As her nipples pierced through her blouse, she leaned closer and whispered:"I want you... hard!"

I whispered:"First chance I get, bitch!" and pushed her face away.

She shuddered with arousal as she closed her eyes and continued swirling my condom around it her mouth for another couple of minutes, sucking all the flavor out of it.

About twenty minutes later – I had already given up on trying something on the plane – dad suddenly got up and shuffled past our seats, heading for the restroom. This was the opportunity I had been waiting for: even as he was passing by my seat, I shifted sideways to give him more room to pass and put my hand on mom's left tit, wobbling it up and down as he moved passed my seat. Mom inhaled sharply and clawed at her seat, hardly able to contain her horniness. When dad was three rows away from us, I let go of her tit and put my hand under her summer dress, stuffing it in her white panties and wriggling two fingers up her moist cunt. Surprised by the brazenness of my actions, mom's face contorted with a mixture of intense pleasure and unbelief as my condom fell from her mouth, onto her dress and onto the floor. By the time dad had reached the bathroom, I had my two fingers knuckle-deep up mom's cunt. She was holding onto her seat as if it were a life vest, desperately trying to keep a straight face, just in case dad was to turn around and glance at her. Luckily there was no line for the restroom and he entered the compartment without looking back. As soon as the door closed, I started finger fucking her as hard and as fast as I could; unable to keep a straight face, her facial expressions were very entertaining as she focused her remaining energy on not screaming or moaning out loud. I really went to town on her and pretty soon she started lifting her pelvis up from her seat, fucking her lower body back at my hand. Unfortunately for her – and an added bonus for me – dad just had to tinkle and opened the door barely a minute after closing it... even in the savage way I was abusing her cunt, this wasn't enough time to make her cum. As soon as I noticed the door opening, I redrew my fingers, wiped them clean on her dress and pretended to be looking around the cabin; mom, sexually frustrated to her very core now, groaned and cursed as she readjusted her clothing and used every ounce of willpower to keep herself from stuffing her hand down her panties. Needless to say she wasn't pleasant company for the remaining duration of the flight, about an hour and a half: it seemed she grew hornier and more irritable the longer we stayed in the air! As we were landing and dad was looking attentively out of the window, mom leaned in closer and whispered, grinding her teeth:"If your cock isn't sliding in and out of one of my holes in exactly fifteen minutes, you're not getting near any of them for the foreseeable future, do you understand?"

I could tell mom was genuinely angry so I didn't argue with her and just looked at my watch; it was going to be close... it took eight minutes just for the plane to come to a standstill and another two for us to get our carry-on from the overhead compartment and join to line queuing for the exit. I only had six minutes left to get my hard cock into mom; there was no doubt in my mind that she meant what she said and although I had Lizzy to fall back on, I really wanted to continue abusing mom.

As we were walking from our gate to the main hall, I saw the first set of restrooms coming up on the right; with just three minutes left on the clock, I turned to mom and whispered:"Go into the disabled toilet... I'll knock four times, don't open up for anyone else!"

I walked up to dad and started talking to him, keeping him distracted long enough for mom to enter the restroom; then I said:"Hang on, I've got to take a shit."

As dad stopped and looked around, he asked:"Where's mom?"

Already moving towards the restrooms, I said:"In front of us last time I saw her... go on, I'll catch up with you guys at the conveyer belt."

I could see dad was thoroughly confused and not entirely convinced, but there was no reason for him to question me, so he turned and went on towards the main hall. A few seconds later, I knocked on the door of the disabled toilet and looked at my watch as mom opened the door: just over a minute remaining...

After she locked the door and turned around to face me, I grabbed her dress and just tore it off her; it ripped right in the middle, next to the line of buttons, sending them flying all over the little room. Before she could protest, I grabbed her bra and tore it apart, causing her saggy tits to bounce around. As she looked down at her bra in shock, my hands moved down to her panties, which I also tore off.

"Will you stop ruining my clothes, I have no..."

I didn't listen and just pushed her down to her knees, pinning her head against the door with one hand, as I took out my erect cock with the other, jamming it between her moving lips and sliding it in and out of her mouth a few times until she went quiet and started sucking.

Having made the deadline and with dad out of the way, I was free to use her anyway I wanted to.

Which was exactly what I was going to do.

After having her suck on my dick for about a minute, I said:"Take off what's left of your dress!"

Mom obeyed and threw her torn dress against the wall.

"Take off your shoes." I said as I wrapped my right hand around my cock.

Mom undid the straps on her summer high heels and kicked them to the side.

"Now take off your jewelry... all of it." I commanded.

Without the slightest hesitation, mom took off her wrist watch, her earrings, her golden necklace and her wedding ring, gathering them all in her right hand and carefully placing them on her dress. I took out my hankie and handed it to her, saying:"Wipe off your makeup... I want you to be as naked and as pure as the day you were born." I watched her clean off her eyeliner, her lipstick, her foundation and whatever else she had decorated her face with. Her hand was quivering as she handed the hanky back to me.

I slapped it out of her hand and said:"Get on your back."

As I watched her lie down on the tiled floor, her body trembling with lust, I started taking off my clothes, getting myself as naked as she was and asked:"Tell me, has anyone ever had you like this before?"

Mom shook her head and whispered:"No one, not even your father..."

As I took off my boxers and kneeled between her legs, I whispered:"Completely naked, no jewelry, no make-up..."

I inserted my cock into her soaking wet twat and continued:"... nothing to hide behind, no personal stuff to define you..."

Sliding my cock deep all the way in, as deep as it would go, I continued:"... just your body, so exposed..."

Mom's coiled her back off the ground as she moaned deeply, finally getting what she wanted.

"... so vulnerable, so pure..." I said as I slammed into her hard.

"... so willing, so accommodating..." I whispered as I started pistoning in and out fast and rough.

Mom was twisting and turning, her hands touching the walls and the toilet, trying in vain to get a grip on something as I was fucking her into a powerful, long orgasm. She raised her legs and spread them as wide as she could, giving me full and unrestricted access to fuck her as hard and as deep as I wanted to. I fucked her and I fucked her, until her orgasms had exhausted her... until her body couldn't take another bit of pleasure... until she actually begged me to stop. I pulled out and got up, took a big step forward and squatted down above her face, wanking my throbbing cock.

"Tell me you want it." I groaned.

"Yeah, give it to me!" mom panted. "Blow your fucking load in my face!"

I felt my balls tingling and sped up my jerking, getting ready to spurt, edged on by mom's dirty talk.

"Dump it in my face, come one... cover me with your clotted cream!" mom wheezed.

That did it: I exploded all over her face, slamming my fist on the wall, as mom opened her mouth, closed her eyes and moved her face around enthusiastically in the cum rain.

When I was done, I got up and went to find dad to reassure him, telling him that I had run into mom and that she needed a change of clothes because she had had a little accident regarding air sickness – well, at least the first part was true. After taking some new clothes to mom, we all got in a cab and headed home.

Mom and dad spent the day unpacking and doing some grocery shopping, while I went over to Lizzy's. She had obviously missed me as I had no trouble at all making her pleasure me three times during the course of the day; first, she sucked my cock and swallowed my load; a few hours later, she let me fuck her doggy-style and finally, another few hours after that, she jerked me off and made me spray all over her bare legs. As I walked home, I realized that Lizzy was probably feeling guilty about the whole holiday thing and that this was just her way of trying to make it up to me; besides, even after getting my rocks off three times with Lizzy, my balls still yearned for mom. There was just no way in hell I could give her up!

By the time I got home, I was all fired up again and determined to show her that she was still my personal slut and cum dump, regardless of the fact that our vacation was now completely over. Although it was only just past 11pm when I got in, the lights were out; apparently mom and dad had already gone to bed.

When I went upstairs and walked past their room, I noticed the door was ajar and I peeked in. Dad was fast asleep, while mom was sitting upright, her back against the head board, reading a book; she had her reading glasses on, as it was one of those romance novels with fine print. As she noticed movement, she looked up and smiled, signaling me to come in as she put her book on the night stand. Without saying a word, she scooted down until her back was fully on the matrass and then hung her head over the edge of the bed. As I snuck in, I unbuttoned my jeans and dropped them on the floor, my cock already at attention in my underwear. After taking off my underwear too, I approached the bed and put one leg on each side of mom's head and started stroking my big, throbbing cock. Mom just remained in that position, not moving a muscle, her hands casually next to her body on the bed. I stroked for almost five minutes straight, before starting to convulse. I aimed my fat, purple head at her face and pumped out a massive and – if I do say so myself – disgustingly gooey, load all over her face. Her reading glasses took the first couple of ropes; then her nose and her left cheek got a few strands and finally I moved my spewing cock to her hairline where I deposited the last rope and a few more drops. After wiping my cock off on her earlobe, I admired her filthy face for a few seconds before picking up my clothes and walking out of the room, without saying a single word. I smiled as I walked to my room, reassured that mom still knew that she was my slut!

A few days later, mom and dad were going to a function at dad's office; apparently the results for his department were good and there was to be a wee bit of a celebration and some champagne with speeches etc. etc. Mom didn't care much for these sorts of things, but went along to keep dad happy and to make a good impression on his colleagues and bosses. Dad had been ready for the better part of an hour, while mom was still doing her hair, moisturizing, her makeup... When she finally came down, there was still plenty of time to get to the part on time, heck they would probably have been the first ones there! If I wasn't going to be able to put my hands on her all evening, I sure as hell was going to give her a proper send-off, so I came up with a bold and nasty plan. I paused the dvd I was watching and stole mom's cell phone from the table when neither of them was watching. I ran upstairs and got into position, wrapping my right hand around my dick, getting myself nicely hard and fat. As expected, it took them several more minutes to make a final inventory and realize that mom's cell phone was missing; after another three minutes looking all over the ground floor, mom finally made her way up the stairs and saw her cell phone lying on the floor right in front of her bedroom door.

"How did you get here?" she whispered, as she walked over and squatted down to pick it up.

Laying in wait behind her bedroom door, I flung it open and barged out, naked from the waist down, my large throbbing cock in my right hand; mom lost her balance and fell backwards on her ass, catching herself with the hand that wasn't holding her cell phone. I took advantage of her disorientation and her surprise to step over her and bring my cock to within inches of her face, ejaculating a massive load of cum on her beautiful face.

"What the..." mom whispered, as she closed her eyes and tried to turn her face away from the cum shower, but I kept repositioning and aiming my cock at the center of her face until the last few drops had left my tube.

I stepped back and smirked as I saw her looking up at me with one eye, as I had squirted the other one shut. Not angry, but not exactly thrilled either, she whispered:"Are you crazy? Your father is waiting for me downstairs!" as she made her way into the bathroom. I grinned and put my clothes back on, going to my room and climbing down the rain pipe to the garden, coming back in through the back door.

"Ah, there you are... have you seen mom's cell phone, she can't find it." dad asked.

"No." I said.

After pretending to look for it in a few obvious places, I started talking to dad about the party, keeping him distracted as I knew mom had to completely redo all of her makeup after washing my cum off her face. About three minutes later, mom called out:"Found it... just gotta go to the bathroom and we're out the door."

I kept dad talking for a few more minutes, then we heard the toilet flushing, probably a diversion from mom. Shortly afterwards, she came into the living room and said:"Ready when you are."

"Ok kiddo, have fun and don't wait up." dad said.

"Night son." mom said as she gave me a peck on the cheek.

"You'd better wait up!" she added whispering as she pushed her hand against my crotch. In the few moments between her breaking the kiss and turning towards dad, our eyes met and she smiled and winked at me. Mom and dad left and I got comfy in front of the tv, watching a few zombie movies and having phone sex with Lizzy for about half an hour. She asked me to come over and spend the night, but I declined, saying I had to catch up on some sleep and that we'd see each other the next day anyway.

It was past 12 when mom and dad came home; dad had had plenty to drink from the looks of things, but was still very much awake and alert. After telling me about a few interesting moments of the evening, dad turned to mom and asked:"You coming to bed honey?" as he moved towards the door, his body language making it clear that he wanted sex.

"I'll be right up." mom said, standing next to the couch, her arms crossed in front of her.

Dad paused as he didn't quite understand what the delay was, but nodded and walked into the hallway, walking up the stairs; as soon as he was out of sight, mom walked up to me, lowering the straps of her evening gown and pulling it down to uncover her black bra.

"Dad seems pretty fired up." I said, as I unzipped my pants and took out my semi-hard cock.

"Yes, I can't wait for those 30 seconds of unbridled passion." mom whispered, her voice dripping with sarcasm, as she bent down and raised her gown so that she could hook her thumbs in her black panties and pull them all the way down to her feet.

"I hope you're not expecting more from me." I said as I took off my pants and boxers and started stroking.

"No, but that's different... I am your slut, not your wife!" mom replied as she raised her evening dress again, holding it up to her tummy so she could straddle me without her gown being in the way.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,366 Followers
12