Mom Becomes A Cheating Slut Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom starts to lose interest.
7k words
4.55
159.9k
161

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,392 Followers

I was in seventh heaven: I had two women -- well, let's be honest: two sluts -- at my disposal now. Repeatedly I used mom simply to get my rocks off, fucking her just before or after a date with Lizzy, with whom, as a result, I could be extra romantic and attentive. Lizzy, out of appreciation, started acting a lot sluttier in the bedroom -- as well as a few other rooms... Yes, this arrangement was working out very well, at least for me. For mom, the novelty was wearing off and because of her low threshold for boredom, she was getting less and less interested... that's not to say she didn't put out anymore, quite the contrary: mom's holes were always available! As a matter of fact: casual, uninterested or risky sex seemed to be all that could hold her interest as time went by.

One evening dad and I were watching football, while mom was reading out back on the patio. As always during sports, she would take one of her novels and immerse herself in it until the game was over. Dad rarely got up himself, so I was usually in charge of snacks and beer and that night was no different. During one of the commercial breaks, I walked into the kitchen to take out another six pack out of the fridge. As I walked to the cupboard to grab some potato chips, I saw mom coming into the kitchen with her book. She didn't look at me or acknowledge my presence in any way, but simply walked up to me, stopped and turned her back towards me. She put her thumbs inside the waistband of her skirt and pushed it down, along with her panties in one quick motion as she got on her knees. Next, she leaned forward on her elbows and arms, positioning her book right in front of her on the ground so she could continue reading. My cock became hard almost immediately. I put the six pack down on the counter and whipped out my dong, getting on my knees behind her. As she was (pretending to be) reading, I slid my cock into her wet cunt and started shafting her slow and deep. A few seconds later mom turned a page! I nearly came right there. Was this slut actually reading? Or was she pretending to be, to make this particular fuck even more casual? No matter how deep or hard I fucked her, she didn't give any indication of pleasure; not a moan, grunt or even shallow breathing. I couldn't take it any longer: I just let go and shot my load deep inside of her. When I pulled back a few seconds later, mom immediately responded by picking up her book and pulling up her skirt and panties. By the time I had gotten up and zipped up my pants again, mom was already walking out of the kitchen, back into the patio, still reading her book.

A few nights later, I was getting ready to go to bed, talking to Lizzy on the phone about the upcoming weekend, when mom walked in and gently closed the door behind her. As I didn't have any privacy issues when it came to mom, I simply looked at her but didn't object or say anything to alert Lizzy to her presence. It turned out to be a good call: mom, dressed in a skirt and blouse, walked up to the bed and kneeled down in front of it. There she remained immobile for several seconds, simply looking up at me -- almost impatiently. While continuing to talk to Lizzy, I undid my pants and took out my half-hard cock, tugging it right in front of her face. Mom didn't even blink and just looked me straight in the eye, dead-serious. I bumped my big head against her lips repeatedly and when she didn't open up, I realized that she just wanted me to jerk off and cum on her face. That realization made my cock so fucking hard that for a moment it seemed as if every drop of blood was pouring into my cock. I wrapped my right hand around my shaft and started pumping away, and while holding the phone between my face and shoulder, I brought the left one down to my balls to play with them.

Suddenly mom raised her right hand and took hold of my phone, keeping it perfectly positioned for me to talk and listen to Lizzy... I'd be lying if I said that I lasted another minute: the whole setup was so nasty and casual; mom kneeling down in front my bed, waiting for me to jerk off onto her face, while holding my phone as I talked to my girlfriend! Being careful not to moan and grunt on the phone, I quickly looked down to confirm my aim, then looked into mom's eyes as a first blast hit her straight on the nose, a second one across her forehead and her left eye. Then quickly I re-aimed my cock and shot a third and fourth blast in her neck, all the time staring into her eyes. The rest of my load, a few dozen gooey drops ended up on her blouse. When I was empty, she got up and turned around, walking her slutty ass out of the bedroom.

One Saturday night, I came in from spending the evening at Lizzy's. She had some big family thing the next day, so I couldn't spend the night. Although I had fucked her twice that evening, I still went home hard and horny as she wouldn't put out a third time. I came in through the back door and noticed that the tv was still on. Upon entering the living room, I noticed dad sitting on one end of the couch, sleeping, with mom's feet on his lap, as she was stretched along the entire length of the couch, watching some sort of hospital soap. Mom glanced up at me and noticed that I was up to no good; she remained quiet and just looked at me and dad alternately. I fidgeted with my crotch until my hard cock had slipped into the pant leg of my shorts. I moved towards mom and squatted down, forcing my cock further down my pant leg until it came out. Mom knew what I wanted and gently grabbed my rock hard dong, gently milking it as she glanced over at her husband. Mom gave mean handjobs and this one was no different: she made me so fucking hard that the skin around my cock was actually stretching; a wonderful sensation. Suddenly I noticed she was moving her feet. When I glanced at them, I realized she was massaging dad's cock with her right foot...

I knew dad was a solid sleeper, but I felt like this was pushing it! Still, mom seemed pretty sure of herself, so I went with the flow. After looking at her hand -- working my stiff pole -- for about another minute, I couldn't help but glance at her feet again; I noticed dad's cock was starting to tent his trousers and there were some signs that he was starting to wake up. Not much later, my body convulsed and I started dumping my load onto the floor. Mom smiled and continued to milk me, meanwhile bringing her second foot into play, which off course made dad even harder. He was definitely starting to wake up now!

As soon as mom released her grip on my cock, I jumped up and ran into the hallway, where I rearranged my clothes and started climbing the stairs as silently as possible. By the time I reached the top, I noticed mom dashing into the hallway as well, obviously hiding from dad, who was probably fully awake by now and wondering where the hell that massive boner came from...

The following morning: I had just taken a shower and was walking to my bedroom when mom came out of her room and whispered to dad, kind of cranky:"Look, I am just not in the mood right now, okay?!"

As her left hand closed the door behind her, her right hand extended towards my flaccid cock -- I had already dumped a load in the shower. Her hand wrapped around my cock as she followed me into my bedroom and closed the door behind us. She took off her robe and gently pushed me towards the bed. As I sat down on the edge of the bed, she got on her knees and pried my legs open, getting in between them and started caressing my still flaccid cock with both hands. Slowly she bent her head down and started licking my balls, ever so sweet and gentle. I reclined all the way and put a pillow under my head, realizing we were going to be there a while. As she wrapped her right hand around my flaccid cock and gently started rolling and kneading the sensitive head between her fingers, she continued licking my balls and looked up at me, her eyes just above my balls and stomach. It took a minute for my cock to react and even then, it only stiffened a little bit, but mom didn't care. She continued kissing and licking my freshly washed balls as she moved her other hand to my dick as well and carefully clutched it between her two open hands, moving them up and down ever so gently -- pulling the skin of my shaft up and down -- delicately jerking me.

As I looked down at her, my body covered in goose bumps from her delicate lovemaking, she smiled widely as her tongue lapped away at my nutsack. About twenty seconds later, she brought her face up a little and pushed my semi-hard cock against her cheek, gently massaging my dick between her face and her open hand as she looked me in the eye with a smoldering look. Gradually she started moving my dick closer to her mouth, very slowly, almost inconspicuous. It was only when I felt her lips against my sensitive cock head and her hand softly wrapping around my tube, that I realized what she doing. Mom started nibbling and lovingly gnawing on the very tip, as her open hands started moving up and down my shaft again, exerting a little bit more pressure than before. The smile on her face grew even larger than before and it seemed that the longer she played with me and pleasured me, the more zealous and impassioned she became. Her level of commitment, along with the manual and oral stimulation, caused every blood cell in my body to converge on my dick, getting it nice big and fat for her. Pretty soon, it was fully erect and throbbing, and mom put her lips around the tip and started bobbing her head up and down, very fast and just around the tip. Meanwhile she wrapped her hands around my shaft, her left one around the root and her right one just below the tip and started jerking me off leisurely with both hands. She kept doing this for about a minute or so, then redrew her hands and mouth all the same time, letting my hard cock gently bounce against her face several times.

This seemed to inspire her, as she loosely grabbed the base of my cock and started slapping the hard tip of it against her face, harder and harder. She frequently stopped to wrap her hand tightly around my shaft and whack me off frantically, only to start slapping her face again each time about half a minute later. This contradictory technique was proving quite effective as I felt my balls getting ready to spew their contents up my tube. When mom recognized how far along I was, she started combining both actions; jerking my fat rod wildly, bumping the tip all over her face. Pretty soon, the inevitable happened and my cock spewed its first rope of cum across mom's nose, left eye and forehead. Feeling particularly nasty, mom just kept doing what she was doing: whacking me off and tapping my spewing dick around on her face. As a result, mom's entire face got covered in my cream; I spurted both her eyes shut, squirted a big wad under her nose -- blocking both nostrils -- and creamed all over her smiling lips and chin. After the last sperm cell had left my dick, mom put it into her mouth and lovingly sucked me off for almost two minutes.

"Let's go have breakfast." mom said as she opened the door and walked into the hallway. As I put on some boxers and a t-shirt, mom peeked in through the keyhole of the master bedroom, then beckoned me to come closer and have a look, a naughty smile on her face. I carefully put my left eye against the keyhole, seeing dad desperately jacking off his massive boner in the middle of the bed. I was surprised to see him sporting such a big cock, then realized it only made him sadder... such a big cock and still his wife whored herself to her own son (amongst others). When I looked up, mom had a hand between her legs and was playing with herself, writhing against the wall. "God, you're such a fucking slut." I whispered. The smile on her face just grew bigger.

I pushed her onto her knees and turned her towards the door as I went back to my room looking for something; when I returned about fifteen seconds later, mom was fingering her sloppy cunt as she was leaning on her other hand, her face directly in front of the keyhole, clearly enjoying the sad view through it. I reached in between her legs and stuffed a long, slim, metal dildo into her cunt without any warning.

"If you're going to act like a slut, I am going to fuck you like one!" I whispered in her ear.

Mom gasped and immediately put both hands against both sides of the doorframe for support, as I started fucking her savagely, deep and hard with the metal phallus. Although mom was a fast cummer and I was working her as hard as I could, dad had too much of a head start and splattered his cum all over the bed before mom had a chance to reach orgasm. Realizing he would soon leave the master bedroom now, she started waving her hands anxiously, telling me to stop; I pulled the dildo out of her, grabbed her arm and roughly dragged her into my bedroom, pushing her back on her knees in front of my bed. After closing my bedroom door, I pushed her upper body onto the bed and used my right foot to push her legs apart, giving me full access to her cunt. I squatted down behind her, crammed the dildo back up her twat and started fucking her with it, hard, deep and fast. Mom pushed her face into the mattress as she couldn't stop herself from screaming; her hands reached out and pulled all the blankets and covers over her head, insulating herself even more, hoping this would prevent dad from hearing her squeal like the depraved pig she was. Oblivious to what we were doing, dad stumbled out of the master bedroom and into the bathroom, where he took a long, hot shower. This gave me plenty of time to savagely fuck mom through two spectacular orgasms before heading down for breakfast.

The following weekend, Lizzy was over at our house and we were listening to some music. As I had just fucked her doggy-style, we were both still in our underwear. Suddenly her cell rang; it was one of her classmates who had some earth-shattering gossip to share. As usual, the conversation dragged on beyond the point where I could fake being patient, so I simply walked out of the room, in my boxers -- Lizzy hardly noticed. Hearing the lawn mower out back, I knew mom was alone in the house, so I went looking for her, hoping to get a quick blowjob out of her. By the time I found her sitting at the dining room table, doing a crossword puzzle, I had something a little more nasty in mind. I snuck up behind her and whispered in her ear:"Milk me bitch." and took off my boxers.

I grabbed two chairs from the dining room set and laid down on top of them, my chest on one and my knees on the other, face down; as the middle part of my body sank in between the chairs, more and more blood flowed into my cock, making it massively hard. Mom kneeled down and immediately started tugging my enormous dick, milking me, making me even harder -- if that was even possible.

"Big enough for ya?" I whispered, moaning.

"Fuck yeah, now that's a cock!" she whispered as she started tugging it with both hands, one above the other. As mom's enthusiasm made me even harder, stretching the skin around my cock to the point where it started to hurt, she whispered:"Look at it, it's practically a third leg!"

"Suck it." I grunted.

Mom turned, scooted forward and reclined, getting on her back on the floor, her head between the two chairs, looking straight up at my tool; she started raising and lowering herself on her elbows, sliding her mouth up and down my cock in the process. Her warm, wet, willing mouth around my cock caused my balls to contract.

Just as I was about to cum, I grunted:"Gag on it, you fucking slut!'

Mom immediately pushed herself up higher, taking my cock far enough in her mouth to make herself gag; the resulting sound made me explode without delay, filling her throat with thick, gooey spunk and nearly choking her. She started to cough and turned her head, causing my cock to go unattended for a split second. Prepared for such an event, I firmly gripped my right hand around my tube and continued milking it, splattering mom all over the side of her face and down her neckline, as she was still coughing. When I was done dumping cum on her, I slapped my half-hard cock against her forehead a couple of times, humiliating her just a little more. About twenty seconds later -- mom was still coughing, trying to get the last bits of cum out her throat -- I got up, put my boxers back on and walked back up the stairs, leaving her lying there.

On a week night, dad came home early from work and knocked on my bedroom door.

"Come in, but no lights." I shouted.

Dad poked his head in and saw me sitting behind my computer in a completely darkened room, playing a fast paced shoot 'm up action game; the light from the computer screen was the only light in the room.

"Do you know where mom is?" he asked.

"Shopping... she said she'd be back before dinner."

"Right, thanks." dad replied as he closed the door and headed back down the stairs. Little did he know that mom was exactly where she had been for the last hour and a half: under my desk, wearing nothing but a bra, sucking my shlong and licking my balls. With gentle taps on her head, I told her when to start and stop sucking. By postponing my climax over and over again, I was building up a massive load in my balls, ready to be flung at her at my discretion. Mom and I didn't speak, she just sat there, uncomfortably squeezed into a tiny compartment, with nothing to do but to suck and lick my cock and balls upon my command. Even with dad home and walking around the house, I kept her under the desk for another half hour; and even then it was not out of consideration for her: I just needed to get off!

As I got up and turned on the light, I told her to get on her back in the middle of the room; as she did so willingly, I kneeled down beside her started jacking off. A few seconds later a first burst of cock juice splattered against her face and chin. By constantly repositioning my spurting cock down her body, I subsequently shot cum on her shoulder, in her cleavage, on her bra, on her belly, on her bush, on her right inner thigh, on her left knee, on her lower left leg and finally on her left foot, between her toes. Mom looked down, amused at my total disrespect for her body and patiently waited for me to finish, before getting up and using her panties to scoop up most of it. After gathering the rest of her clothes, she leaned in and gave me a kiss on the lips before leaving my room.

Even though I was treating mom with less and less respect during our fuck sessions -- degrading her practically every chance I got -- she kept taking my abuse with unwavering reliability. And yet, I could tell she wasn't entirely satisfied with the situation: the novelty had worn off and a sense of routine was taking over. For me, our incestuous sex affair was still as invigorating as that first time on the plane: every time I stuck my dick in one of mom's willing holes or blew a load on her, I was king of the world!

And then there was Lizzy, who had really blossomed recently in the sex department and was well on her way to becoming as much of a slut as mom. The obvious solution to mom's looming boredom, Lizzy's further development into a full grown slut and my perverted mind was to bring the three of us together, as lovers. I didn't anticipate any difficulties or reservations on mom's side, but Lizzy was a whole other matter: I was going to have to be careful not to scare her away... if anything was going to happen with the three of us, I was going to have to rely on gentle manipulation and guidance every step of the way. I played with the idea for several weeks until I came across the perfect opportunity to set things in motion.

Mom, dad and I were invited to one of my cousin's weddings, Lizzy was invited too as my +1; it was going to be a big garden party with a gazebo, balloons, an orchestra, the whole works... impressive, expensive, but also guaranteed to be extremely dull. As an added bonus, dad usually got quite drunk at these kinds of things, so I wouldn't have to worry too much about him running interference. I ran the global strategy by mom and told her to expect changes as I was surely going to have to improvise a little bit.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,392 Followers
12