Mom, Can I Lick Your Pussy? Pt. 02

Story Info
Tom joins the family fuckfest.
6.9k words
4.65
129.3k
128

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JubbJubb
JubbJubb
192 Followers

"Holy shit, Tom! Wha-what are you doing? How long have you been standing there?"

Beth had that deer in headlights look on her face again all over again, and after all, why shouldn't she? She was laying in bed, her cunt all spread and in full view, and her chin was covered with Riley's pussy juices. Right next to her was his sister Riley, still basking in that orgasmic glow with my cum smeared all over her face. I completed the incestuous scene taking place in front of our son, probably wearing a shit eating grin and not having the sense of mind to even try and cover up my still semi-hard dick.

Tom was our 20 year old son, thus Riley's older brother. Riley and Tom had always been the best of friends growing up, and Tom was always someone Riley could depend on no matter what the situation. Through thick and thin, he was there for her and always looking after her. With his dark brown hair and dashing good looks, he was always a hit with the ladies but he was never one to brag about it. Just a down to earth kind of guy. As parents, Beth and I were very proud of our stud of a son. I'd always liked to think he got that from me, although it may only be half the truth.

Just a moment ago I was thinking to myself how we were going to explain this to Tom, and as luck would have it, we didn't need to even try. Fate had, as it were, dealt us a "get out of jail free" card that we were more than happy to use right away. There he was, standing in the doorway.

Looking at us, obviously observing us, but as far as I could tell not judging us at all for what we had done. In fact, he had a big grin on his face and an equally big erection.

"Long enough," Tom said calmly with a smile. "I just stood here looking at you, trying to figure out how to react to all this, where I'd fit into all of it. It looked like you were having the time of your lives, so I didn't want to barge in and interrupt your little lovefest. But I was asking my brain all these questions, about whether I should walk away and leave you to it or not. Now I've made up my mind. I want in on this!"

Tom started to walk towards the bed with intent, and more specifically towards his mother. Beth had a combined look of apprehension and excitement, like she wanted this but wasn't really sure if she had the right to want it. Not quite being able to come to grips with the torrent of emotions I was sure she was having. I looked over at Riley, and she had a totally different look on her face. That of desire, pure desire and a healthy heaping of lust. She was eyeing her brother's naked body in general, and his throbbing hard-on in particular. She was smiling a big high school crush of a smile towards her own brother, like she'd found a new plaything. Personally, I was thinking to myself that with him added to the mix, things would get very interesting. I was soon about to find out just how interesting.

Tom sat down on the side of the bed, as close as he could to Beth. He touched her hair softly and gently nudged her on the cheek with his finger.

He was smiling at her. He looked deep into her hazel eyes and took her hand, kissing it and then continuing his way up her arm, with little kisses of love. His mother shuddered at his touch and she started to breathe sharply and deeply. You could tell she was getting more and more excited with each kiss from her son. Then, all of a sudden... she started to pull away from him.

"No... we shouldn't do this... we can't... I'm... I'm... I'm your mother..."

Tom grabbed her arm gently and just held it in his hand. I could only speculate, but maybe the realization of what we'd all done hit her like a ton of bricks. Still, our son wasn't going to give up on her so easily. There was a very tangible sense of determination in his eyes, and he wasn't going to be deterred by his mother's sudden feelings of regret.

"And Riley is your daughter. What difference does it make? What difference does anything make right now? I saw what you did to her, what the two of you did together, and I saw that you did it to her out of love. Out of lust. Of desire. I saw that you wanted to do the things you did. I love you, mom. I have always loved you, and I always will. I want this, I want this so bad. I have wanted it for a long time now... secretly, but... but I've been afraid to admit it. I want you, I want all of you. Let me make love to you."

Beth looked at her son, and eventually her concerned looks grew into a smile. Then that smile turned into an expression of want, of desire and lust. It was plain to see, you could read her face like an open book. Tom had successfully melted his mother's heart (seemingly in record time), and she now wanted him with every fiber in her body.

"Come here, you," Beth giggled and wrapped her arms around her son as she started to kiss him deeply. Tom snaked his arms up around her as he slid down into the bed next to her, caressing her body and massaging her bare ass. Beth's left hand moved down Tom's legs and found his rock hard cock, and she started to stroke it gently. Tom responded in kind by carefully sliding one of his hands down to finger his mom's cunt. She was wet and invited him in by spreading her legs further apart. Tom's fingers started to softly poke and probe, exploring his mother's pussy for the very first time.

I looked at Riley, her face still pasted with cum, and she looked at me. She was evidently pantiless, but was still wearing her tight little white top. My eyes started to wander and they became fixed at her now very wet cunt. Riley noticed this and started to spread her legs apart, showing off all the juiciness of her glistening pussy lips. Without a single word, she began to crawl on top of me and started to sensually pull her top off (wiping her face clean of any leftover cum in the process), giving her old man the striptease of a lifetime as she exposed her big tits. Now I'm not shy to admit that I've seen some big and beautiful breasts in my days, my wife's included, but our daughter may have the most mouthwatering boobs I have ever seen. Big, full and most importantly, they were all natural. She shook her slim figure and those stunning set of knockers jiggled beautifully in the morning light, and in the magic of the moment they almost appeared to be swaying side to side in slow motion.

Riley laid down on top of me and gently pressed her lips against mine. "I love you daddy. You know that, don't you? You're the best daddy in the entire world, and you've also got one hell of a sexy body. Do you remember what I told you, that I wanted to fuck you? Well, I fucking want you.

Right fucking now. So, pretty please.. with sugar on top.. fuck me."

I was really loving this new dirty side of our daughter! It was something I'd rarely seen in her at home, but I'll be damned if it didn't turn me on like crazy!

Our lips parted and we started to kiss, in long, slow and passionate kisses. Beth and Tom were right next to us, locked in a tight embrace and kissing one another as well. Kissing like a couple in love, which they most certainly were. But whereas they shared a mother/son relationship only minutes before, their love had now transcended to a very different level. But they looked like they were enjoying every second of it, sharing their newfound way of loving one another.

I was most certainly enjoying the present moment as well. I had the body of my lovely daughter tight against mine, her tits pressed up against my chest, and we were sharing what was perhaps the best kiss in my life. Her lips still had a faint taste of the grape gum she had been chewing earlier, and the way she wrapped them around mine drove me nuts! It was wet, it was sloppy and the manner in which her tongue intertwined with mine sent shivers down my spine. I was in love, now not only with my wife but also with my daughter.

The thought of just how odd and bizarre this whole situation would have looked to anyone else never crossed my mind. Here we were, the four of us.

A mother kissing her son, a father kissing his daughter. To me, it seemed like the most natural thing in the world right then. The fact that just the day before we had all been living a fairly ordinary family life had been totally obliterated. This particular morning had changed everything, Riley had changed it all for us, and from now on this family would live life very differently. Not just as parents, children and siblings, but as lovers as well.

"Let me taste that big, fat dick of yours, honey."

Strange...

The last time I heard those words, Beth was hungering for my dick. Now, the words were meant for my son. Not long ago, Beth and Riley had licked each other's cunts dry, and now my wife was on the hunt for some young boy cock. She was ready to suck off her own son.

"Help yourself, mom," Tom replied with a big smirk on his face, and he rolled over to get in position. He was laying on his back, with a pillow propped under his head, and his dick was pointing straight up at the ceiling. And what a dick it was. A tad bigger than my own, but not by much. To be honest, I had rarely glanced at my son's cock. I mean, what father does? I'd seen it now and then, but usually in its limp and flaccid state.

Here I was, staring straight at it in full bloom, and I found myself mesmerized by it.

I was interrupted mid-thought by the sight of Beth's mouth engorging Tom's huge cock. No need for any oral etiquette here, she sunk those big, beautiful lips around the dick and started to suck it like a lollipop. Her cheeks caved in as she orally fucked him, bobbing her head up and down his dick. Tom was having the time of his life, I could tell by the size of his grin. Beth was lapping up and down the shaft with her tongue, alternating between her tongue treatment and full on sucking.

"Wow, mom. You suck my dick so good! I've been dreaming about this for a long time now."

Beth looked up at her son and smiled at him. She paused and briefly let go of his cock, which was now covered in her spit.

"Your cock tastes so good, honey. I never would have thought, but I'm fucking loving this!"

"I can tell," Tom moaned as his mom once again lowered her head and went back to sucking on his cock. "This feels so fucking good!"

"Holy shit, dad. That looks so hot, mom sucking Tom like that. Here, let me suck on yours," Riley said and grabbed hold of my dick.

She didn't even give me a second to let the thought enter my mind (not that I needed any time to consider it) before she was on my dick, sucking the head like nobody's business. Our daughter was really good at sucking cock, and she was giving me the deluxe treatment. Mouth, tongue, lips, hands. She was using every weapon in her arsenal, and it felt unbelievable.

I looked over at Beth, and her eyes met mine. They perfectly conveyed the emotion I'm sure we both shared right then. That feeling of "holy shit, how the hell could this have happened?" mixed with "this is so amazing, I never want it to end!" She smiled at me, her eyes shining with pure lust.

She stopped sucking Tom and mouthed the words "I love this" to me. I just nodded back at her and put my hands on Riley's head, gently petting her golden blonde hair. I loved this as well. My daughter's wet, warm, sloppy mouth bobbing up and down on my cock as her hands massaged my balls. How could I not love it?

So here we were, father and son. You could say we were having the time of our lives, getting our dicks sucked by mother and daughter. Tom had his mom's hair neatly gathered in a ponytail in his hand, and he was gently guiding his cock into her mouth. Not fucking her face or forcing it into her or anything, but keeping a steady pace. Beth was moaning and sucking on it noisily, slobbering all over it as she was trying to stuff as much of it as possible into her mouth. Spit was dripping out of her mouth and dribbling down onto her son's nuts. I knew for a fact that Beth was in heaven when she's got a cock in her mouth, she just loves sucking dick. Sucking on Tom's cock, she look like there was nothing on this planet she'd rather do. She was in absolutely bliss, beaming with happiness and her cheeks turning a rosy pink as she took every inch of that dick into her mouth and down her throat.

Riley was doing her very best to please her father as well, I could tell. She had a look of pride on her face, because she knew what she was doing here, she knew how to make me feel as good as possible. She was very good at sucking, that's for sure, but it was like we were mentally connected as well, because it felt like she knew exactly what I wanted. At times she was sucking me as deep as she possibly could, at times she would just go to town on my head and lick it all over with her velvet tongue. She didn't neglect my balls either, and that's always been something that I find deeply arousing in a woman, when they love working the balls. Riley would suck them and lick them like a cat with her wet tongue, driving me absolutely insane with lust. She would even (and this made me consider getting a divorce from my wife and marrying my own daughter) grab my balls in her hand and stuff them into her mouth, sucking both of them at the same time. God damn, my daughter was a hot sexy fucking freak, and I didn't care where she got this from or who taught it to her, I loved it!

"Mom, you're going to have to slow down or I'm going to shoot my load into that pretty mouth of yours."

"But baby, I want to taste your cum," Beth groaned and feigned disappointment. "If I'm going to suck your cock, you'd better give me what I want!"

"Sure, mom, I'll let you taste it all, but I want to fuck you first."

Riley stopped sucking me and we both found ourselves staring at the loving twosome right next to us. This was a big step for our family, for our entire way of life. Tom was gearing up to fuck his mom, he was ready and raring to go, his cock as hard as a rhino's horn. Beth didn't hesitate, by the looks of things she just couldn't contain herself. She wanted her son badly, and she wanted to get fucked by him. She rolled over and got on her back, putting those shapely legs of hers straight up into the air before spreading them wide. With a beckoning finger, Beth invited her son to enter her, and Tom didn't need a second invitation. All this hungering and yearning for her sons cock had left her drenched and ready to go, so Tom gently positioned himself over her and let his cock slide into her. He started to kiss and suck his mother's tits as he began thrusting into her moist cunt.

This was the point of no return. My wife was getting fucked by our son, and both Riley and I loved just laying beside them, just watching and enjoying the view. Riley still had her hand firmly grasping my cock, lightly tugging at it. Every now and then she would, without taking her eyes off her brother and mom, reach down to suck and lick on my head, letting that lovely tongue of hers wander all over my dick, but she was probably so enthralled by what was going on in front of us that she was probably doing it subconsciously. I wasn't complaining though. Even though she did very little, it was still more than enough to keep me rock hard and loving it.

Tom had picked up his pace a little bit, and was now pounding Beth's pussy at a faster and steadier rate. She was clutching her son's ass, forcing his big dick into her pussy.

"My god son, you fuck me so good!" Beth was screaming at the top of her lungs. Tom was probably giving his mother his very best, and by Beth's deep and guttural breathing I could tell he was doing a fine job at it.

"This is awesome, mom! Your pussy feels so good around my cock!" Tom was bellowing in between his grunts and pants. "Please tell me we'll never stop doing this, because I could fuck you forever!"

"We'll keep doing this 'til the day I fucking die! You can fuck mommy's cunt all you want, whenever you want! ... Uuuugggnnn.. That's it! Keep fucking me! Fuck my brains out, baby!"

Tom did just that, as he grabbed Beth's legs and swung them up over his shoulders. He propped himself up onto his arms and started to fuck her even harder. I had no idea that Beth was into the rough stuff his son was serving up, but she seemed to relish the fast and hard fucking she was getting. With her son on top of her, banging away at her cunt, she started to scream and moan and chant out her personal little mantra of incestuous debauchery.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OH FUCK! OOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUCK! Fuck me! Fuck your mother! God, I love your cock deep inside my fucking pussy!

Keeeeeeeeep fucking meeeeeeeee! I want your cum deep inside of me!"

I looked down at Riley, and I noticed that she was looking back up at me. Her eyes were glazed with horniness, and she was teasing my piss slit with the tip of her tongue. "I want you now, daddy. I want your cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck me! Fuck me like Tom is fucking mom!"

My daughter eased up onto her hands and knees, her head facing Tom and Beth and that precious ass of hers facing directly towards me. "Go ahead, fuck me daddy! Fuck your blonde little teenage daughter! Fuck me hard!"

Like my son, I didn't need any time to think it over. With my right hand I guided my throbbing dick up to her cuntlips and started to rub the head up and down them. They were neatly shaven with only a hint of fuzz on them, and rubbing my cock all over them felt so soft and so amazing. As Riley nestled up to her mother, she started to suck her tits. I carefully eased my dick into the pussy of my only daughter and thought I would cum then and there, I really had to restrain myself not to do it. Her cunt was soft, wet and warm and I just froze in time, soaking in all the feelings and emotions that rushed through me as I was kneeling behind my daughter and resting my cock inside of her. It felt absolutely fantastic.

I hunched over Riley and snuggled my lips up against her shoulders, and I lovingly kissed her on the neck as I started to fuck her. Fucking as passionate lovers, not as father and daughter. With her mom's nipple in her mouth, Riley started to fuck back at my already thrusting cock, creating a perfect synergy. I whispered "I love you" into my daughter's ear and started to fuck her just a little bit harder. I held her by the hip with my left hand and squeezed her ass with my right, as I watched my cock move in and out of her. Riley's cunt lips dragging along the length of it as it went out, only to disappear from sight as I pushed into her. I got chills (and they were most certainly multiplying) as I realized what I was doing. I was fucking my own daughter!

"I want to do you like that, mom. I want to fuck you from behind!"

In no time at all, Beth was on all fours, facing me and Riley. Tom was on her like a hound, and sparing all the niceties he was soon back inside of her, humping her madly. His mother's full, supple ass was slapping against him with every thrust as he fucked his dick into her. Tom was like a man possessed, mad with lust, as he started to lick the back of his mother. I don't know why, but I found it damn hot.

Riley and Beth, facing each other, parted their lips and started to kiss once again. Big, wet, sloppy kisses with tongues and lips intertwining like an octopus arms. The two women I loved the most in the entire world were right in front of me, loving one another in ways I hadn't thought possible. Not even in my wildest or most perverted of fantasies. I grabbed on to my daughter's hips with both hands and started to fuck her really hard. Tom mimicked me and started to fuck his mother even harder. Pretty soon Beth and Riley were fidgeting about in front of us, not letting their lips part for a second even but both moaning loudly into each other's mouth. I could feel my daughter's cunt getting tighter and tighter.

"You can't cum in me, dad. I'm not on the pill, and I don't want to get preggers, ok?"

JubbJubb
JubbJubb
192 Followers
12