Mom Caught Me in the Act Ch. 2

Story Info
Mother & son enjjoy quality time.
779 words
4.47
245.1k
34
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom held my stiff cock in her hand, and gently stroked me. I think she was amazed that I was still hard. How could I not be, she was so hot, and I was still amazed at how sexy she was. "Oooh, my little boy is so big, and so hard" she cooed. Mom began talking nasty to me as she stroked my stiff cock. "Mmmm, yeah, do you like the way Mommie plays with your cock?" she asked. I could only answer with a soft whimper, my cock pulsating in her hot hand. I reached over, and slid my hand between her legs. She was so wet, and I could feel my cum still oozing from her hot pussy.

Mom thrust against my hand, as we laid there playing with each other. Our mouths met, and we began passionately french kissing while our hands stroked and caressed each other. I was already on the verge of cumming, and Mom sensed this, and she released my cock. "Mmmm, not yet baby" she moaned. I continued rubbing and fingering her pussy. Mom thrust against my hand, her pussy tightening around my probing fingers. I made her climax, and thrust my tongue inside of her mouth. She moaned, and grunted as her pussy exploded with passion. "Oh baby" she moaned. I wanted to climb on her, and thrust my aching cock inside of her again, but Mom had other plans.

Mom climbed on top of me, positioning her pussy over my face. I could see drops of my cum as they oozed from the pretty hole. I didn't know about licking her, since my cum was in there, but as Mom took my cock into her mouth, I lapped at her swollen clit. It didn't taste that bad, actually. Our tastes combined was actually quite erotic. Mom devoured my cock, her tongue moving expertly all over my throbbing organ. I sucked her clit into my mouth, and we hungrily ate each other. Mom came again, and her pussy juices gushed from her hot pussy. I licked and sucked her pussy, inhaling her tangy cum.

Mom really worked my cock wildly with her mouth as she climaxed. I was on the verge of cumming again, and Mom grabbed my cock by the base, and tightly squeezed it. She held it so tightly, that I couldn't cum, and it was a wild feeling. Mom just held it tightly, until the urge to cum was gone. She then slowly took me deep into her throat. I was in ecstasy, licking her pussy again as she slowly devoured my throbbing cock. "Mmmm baby, wanna try something new?" she asked, letting my cock fall from her mouth. I would've done anything she suggested at that moment.

Mom climbed off me, and reached beside her bed, and pulled a tube of lube out. She smeared a generous amount on the head and shaft of my cock, and also greased up her tight asshole. "I want you to fuck Mommie's ass" she moaned. Mom got on her hands and knees, and thrust that beautiful ass up in the air. "Go slow baby" she moaned. I pressed the head of my cock against Mom's ass. Damn, it was so tight. I slowly pressed until the head slid in. Mom moaned loudly as my cock slowly entered her asshole. It was the tightest thing I had ever felt. I was about half way inside of her, and her asshole clamped around my cock.

Mom's hand was busy between her legs, rubbing her pussy, and stroking her clit as I continued pushing more and more of my cock into her. I was finally all the way in, and it was incredible. Mom grunted as she climaxed, her fingers rapidly rubbing her pussy. Her ass spasmed around my cock, causing me to erupt. I shot my cum inside of her ass, filling her. Mom grunted and thrust her ass against me. I continued shooting my cum inside of her. Mom moaned, and rubbed her clit. "Yes baby boy, give it all to Mommmie" she moaned. I thrust wildly, shooting the last of my cum inside of her ass.

"Mmmmm, that was wonderful" she moaned. She slowly pulled away from me, until my cock popped from her tight ass. "Wow" I said, watching my cum pour from her puckered hole. "Mmmm, I think we should clean up now" she said, leading me towards her bathroom. We climbed into the shower, and began washing ourselves off. I was still erect, and Mom looked at my cock, and smiled. We both knew what the rest of the day had in store.....

To Be Continued...