Mom Caught Watching Porn Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom in lingerie caught sneaking down.
2.2k words
4.18
114.3k
72

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
masterxlx
masterxlx
53 Followers

Mom in lingerie caught sneaking down

For a while I sat quietly, contemplating the fucking I'd just handed my mother. My cock, now limp, twitched a little at the thoughts and memories of it all, and my hand rubbed the front of my trousers.

I remembered she'd been watching one of my porn videos and that I had turned it off to mute the lusty soundtrack, and I looked for the remote. I wanted to watch the same one that had turned mother on so much.

Then I realised I was hungry - for food - and decided to feed the inner man before indulging myself. I'm not a bad cook, and soon had everything I needed on my plate, and took it in to my front room and started the video.

Soon my cock was pulsing gently, and my food was being ignored. Onscreen the blond female "lead" was half-heartedly fighting off the male character, meant to be her early-twenties son. She was loosing! Her blouse now hung open (just like my mother's had) and the "son" was eagerly rubbing the front of her panties. Screen-mommy had a little-girl voice and was protesting; shades of earlier in my house. Just as mommy gave in and sonny pulled her blouse completely off I heard a noise from my hallway. I ignored it and followed the action.

There it was again. Someone was climbing or descending the stairs. Surely my mother was not venturing down again. I decided not to turn the sound down, but got up and crept to the door. It was fractionally open, and through the crack I saw my mother reach the bottom of the stairs. My mouth fell open. She was dressed in what I believe is known as a teddy, in a lovely shade of green, with matching panties, and dangling, unused, suspender straps. Her tits were only just covered, the areola of her nipples being partially bare. As I watched she pushed open the dining room door and tiptoed in. I eyed her bum, beautifully displayed and highlighted by the panties. What a sight! My mouth literally drooled! She was just halfway across the room when I also entered, and asked: "Just what are you doing? You were told to stay in your room."

Mother's face was a picture. She went scarlet, hesitated then turned to properly face me and waved her hands around, completely unsure of what to cover.

"Well? I'm waiting."

Her voice, when she managed it, was husky. "Oh, Tony, I wanted......please...I wanted a drink and didn't want to disturb you." This was accompanied by a couple of tears, slipping down her cheeks.

"Is not possible for you to do as you're told? Is obedience an alien concept?" My schoolmaster tone made her go rigid, as it often did to the students in my school.

Mother's mouth opened, then closed. She looked around, as though hoping someone else might appear to help her. I walked right up to her.

"Get yourself a glass of water and bring it into the front room. If you can't be trusted to do as you're told I need to keep an eye on you."

Not completely understanding what I had said, she hesitated, then hurried through to the kitchen. I heard the tap running, then she came back in. "Can I... can I.. may I go up and put on a dressing gown?" she asked.

"No, mother. Again tonight you have chosen to parade around in front of your son in your underwear, so you will continue to exhibit your body." I saw and heard her gasp, then she slowly followed me in to the front room. When she saw the TV paused during a porn video she stopped and looked first at the screen, then at me.

"Just checking what you were watching earlier. It's been ages since I watched this."

She went to sit on the settee, but I took her arm. "No. Take a sip of your water, then put the glass down. Good, you're learning. Now, since you can't obey me and stay in your room I want you to go and stand in the corner there, facing the wall, with your hands on your head."

The corner I pointed to was to one side of the TV, and she couldn't see the screen. Mother opened her mouth, as if to question me, then obviously thought better of it and went to the corner. Slowly her hands went to her head, and she stood, waiting for whatever I said next.

"There, that's how I punish naughty pupils. Legs slightly apart, please. No moving, no talking. I'll tell you when to stop."

Never had I seen my mother so docile. Never had I felt so in control. I picked up th remote and resumed the porn video. As the soundtrack came back I saw mother's head turn slightly towards the TV, but as she couldn't possibly see the screen she turned her face back to the wall. On screen the mother was losing her panties to her son's eager hands and her cunt was about to be shown in its full colour. My cock was hard, as hard as earlier when I first caught mother playing with herself. I resisted to release it from my trousers and watched the action develop.

Looking at mother's backside, enjoying the humiliation she must now be experiencing, was a turn-on. Her panties were just begging to be pulled down.

On-screen mother was just putting her lips on her son's cock when my own mother made a sighing noise. As I watched at her I was fascinated to see her attempting to rub her thighs together - the video was turning her on too, and she couldn't even see it!

The idea hit me; I paused the film. "Mother, come here."

Keeping her hand son her head she turned and walked over to me. I stood up and looked her full in the face. "It's obviously exciting you. Open my trousers and take out my cock."

With some hesitation she pulled down my zip and released my cock, with a little difficulty, and managed to hurt it. I yelped, then slapped her left cheek. "Be careful!"

Mother looked up at me, but didn't let go of my hard cock. "Now, just like the slut on the screen, suck my cock, mother."

She needed no further telling, and opened her lips and attempted to engulf my cock. I restarted the porn vid.

"That's it, mother. Suck your son's cock, make it as hard as you can. Use one of your hands as well, wank me, wank me!"

No more encouragement was needed - mother's hand began to slip up and down my cock, glistening now as her left hand spread my precum down its length. "Keep your eyes on me, mother." I commanded and was delighted to see her turn her head up a little and stare at my eyes.

So, first I'd fucked her, earlier. Now my mother, dressed most provocatively, was wanking and sucking my cock. And what a suck she had. Other women had done this for me but never with the verve she was putting in to the job. Her breathing was beginning to labour slightly. Not enough air going in at every intake of breath. She was sucking me, licking me, oh oh a veritable suckslut. Her warm tongue was making my cock harder than I'd ever known it. This situation must continue, I thought,

Then I spotted that her right hand had disappeared between her legs, and was moving slightly back and forth. I lifted my hand to slap her face again, and a memory of earlier struck me. When I'd slapped both her cheek and her tits as I fucked her there had been a curious expression flit across her face. A realisation struck me. She liked being smacked - oh happy days!

"Mother stop. Stand up." Looking surprised, mother obeyed. "Mother, I saw what you were doing. Don't dare to touch yourself without asking my permission. Understand?"

For a second I thought she was going to query what I thought I'd seen, then she nodded. "I'm sorry, Tony, Sucking your cock and hearing the video sort of hypnotised me. Do you want me to suck you again?"

"No. What I want is your tits totally exposed. Pull the top of that ...that garment down."

Again there was no hesitation. Down it came and two nearly firm tits, two good handfuls, appeared. I devoured them with my eyes, then took one step back.

"Lift up one of them and hold it - offer it to me."

Not suspecting my intention mother immediately obeyed. I lifted my hand and slapped the tit hard, striking it just above the hardening nipple. Mother reacted and went to rub it. I pulled her hand away and demanded she offer me the other one. Now there was hesitation, but it was lifted towards me. Again I slapped it, again the cried out and I could see she desperately wanted to hold it, to rub it better. And tears, again, rolled down her cheeks.

The sight of my chastened mother, semi naked in front of me and with reddening tits was making me sooo horny. The video had reached the part where on-screen son was fucking his mother, in a position adopted so that the camera could see his lengthy cock pumping her cunt, and she was gasping in delirious delight.

Enough!! I grabbed mother by the shoulder and turned her around. There was that bum, green panties a little down and definitely damp. "Bend over!"

I couldn't say any more I was so horny. She must have sensed this because mother did exactly as asked. Over she went and grasped her ankles. I yanked down her panties and let my cock play around the entrance to her body,

"Now, Tony, now!" was all she said before I entered that glistening wet cunt, my mother's cunt, and began to fuck her again.

I lost track of time. I heard nothing she might have said. I was fucking my mother, I was going to orgasm inside her again, and nothing was going to stop me. My cock had never been so hard, never so long. Excited by mother's sucking of it, by her wanking it, I kept up the pumping.

I held on to her hips to encourage the feeling of power, and then leaned forward a bit to take her dangling tits in both hands, my full weight on her backside. She was moaning softly - I couldn't make out any words. I pinched her nipples, those rock-hard extended nipples, and she screamed, briefly.

Mother began to tremble, then let go of her ankles and held on to the edge of the settee. I think she orgasmed, but I didn't care. I was going for a record 8 orgasms in one fucking, my previous record being 7. I suddenly heard her crying out, but I had no idea if it was pain or ecstasy. I was KING.

I was totally sated, my cock could do no more. Reluctantly I pulled it from her soaking cunt, causing mother to let out a huge groan and collapse face down on the floor, cum running down her thighs.

"Mother, you are a slut! Look at you. Your son has just fucked you for the second time in one evening. Your panties are soaked and your cunt is still feeling my erect cock. Get up!"

Slowly mother pulled herself to her feet, and stood in front of me, eyes cast down to the floor.

Her tits were still heaving as she regained her breath and I enjoyed watching them. What now, I wondered.

She then looked up at me. "Tony, if I've been a naughty mother then I'm sorry. I obviously deserve the punishment you've given me. Now may I go to bed?"

I was about to allow this, and a thought struck me. I wanted this dom/sub situation to continue. Why not? Her presence in my house was putting my usual female friends off coming.

"Mother, since you've acted like a teenager in disobeying my instructions and watched one of my videos, and allowed me to catch you wanking yourself, I'm going to treat you like a teenager. Students in my school get lines for disobeying, so here's what's going to happen. By the time I get home from school tomorrow you will have ready for me 50 lines. You will write 'I must not frig my randy cunt without my son's permission'. Is that clear? It will be neat, properly spelled and signed at the bottom."

Mother looked aghast, but nodded, speechless.

"When I get home, since you're acting the naughty girl, you will be dressed like one. You will be wearing the tightest blouse you possess, the shortest skirt, and I want to be able to see your stocking tops and suspenders below the skirt. Real St Trinians stuff. I don't care where you get that outfit, just do it. You will also, of course, be wearing a bra and panties. Now get up to bed. I don't want to see you till tomorrow morning. Go!"

Once agin, holding her bare tits and pulling up her panties, mother retreated upstairs. I fingered my cock and grinned; more fun tomorrow!

masterxlx
masterxlx
53 Followers