Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Caught in the act.
1k words
4.22
109.4k
38
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ianarm
ianarm
255 Followers

After I had come in my mom's pussy for the first time she told me in no uncertain terms that she wanted my cock out of her and up at her neck. When I had done as she wanted me to do she grabbed my slippery cock and jerked me off and I came over her boobs and neck. I was now spent. I could see my cum all white and trickling out of her pussy and running down to her arsehole and then pooling on the bed beneath her.

Mom got up and just stood there in front of me and massaged my cock still hard cock and I played with her boobs and put my hand between her legs and felt her wet pussy and my cum running down the insides of her thighs. After about five minutes of playing with each other mom went into the bathroom and I just stood there hoping she would come back out naked again. She did come back out about five minutes later and she was still naked and also clean and had a wash cloth with her to wash off my cock and balls. She then began putting her clothes back on and I watched her get dressed.

After that afternoon I jacked off anytime I wanted to especially if she was around. I would watch her dress or undress any chance I got and she didn't seem to mind. I would come in from outside and be either hot from the summer sun or cold from the winter wind and would come into the utility room in the back of the house and she would be in there at the sink or at the cloth washer. I would take all my clothes off and put them in a pile and then sit down and jerk off while she watched me. She would keep on working and watch me at the same time and when I had cum she would always wipe me clean again.

It went on like this for about two more weeks and I could see that mom was lusting after my cock again. It was mid morning on a Thursday that I came down and walked into the kitchen in just my boxer shorts and there stood my mom in a sheer white mid thigh nightgown. I could see her figure from the back threw it and when she turned to face me and wish me a good morning I could see her dark nipples threw the thin material.

It was more than I could bare and I walked right up to mom and planted a big kiss on her lips and placed my hands on her boobs and started to massage them threw the material. She threw her arms around my back and kissed me back hard and thrusting her tongue into my now open mouth. It wasn't long before I had my mom naked again and over the kitchen table with my boxer shorts around my ankles and my cock deep in my mom's hot wet pussy.

From that day we fucked twice a day morning when we woke up and at night time when we went to our bed. Yes I had moved into my mom's bedroom and it had become ours. We lived like this for the next six months then I learned that her sister Julie was coming to visit and stay for a few days. So I would have to move back into my own bedroom while she was here and my aunt Julie would have to share with mom.

It was during my aunt's stay that the inevitable happened. My aunt Julie had gone out for her morning jog around the farm. I had not been near my mom in the five days my aunt had been here and I was beginning to get blue balls. With my aunt gone I knew it was safe to walk about in my boxers for the next hour or so until she got back again. It was at this time I walked past my mom's bedroom door and noticed it was ajar. I could hear the water running in the shower and thought while my aunt was out I could really do with some relief so I went into my mom' room and pushed open her on suit bathroom door.

There she was in all her naked glory behind the shower screen. I undressed and sat on the toilet and began jerking off as my mom finished her shower and then stepped out onto the bathroom floor. As she did so she saw me sitting there with my cock in my hand playing with myself and apologised that she had not been able to give me some relief with my aunt being there.

"She is not here now" I said with a smile on my face.

To which my mom walked up to me and took my cock in her hand and took over jerking me off. She knelt down on the bathroom floor and began sucking on my cock swallowing my pre-cum which she always enjoyed doing from time to time. I had been tweaking her nipples with my fingers while she sucked me off and her juices were now dripping on the floor below her. After a few moments of sucking my cock off she pulled her hot mouth off me with a pop.

Mom then lay on her back on the floor with her legs spread wide wanting me to take her right there and then. I got on top of her and she guided me into her warm wet depth and wrapped her feet behind my ass to keep me as deep as possible. I moved in and out of her slowly as I wanted to enjoy being inside her again but she wanted to be fucked hard and fast. Our rhythm got faster and faster and I got deeper and deeper inside her the harder I fucked her.

As we lay there fucking on the bathroom floor un-be known to us aunt Julie had come back home and had headed straight for mom's bathroom as she had fell head first into a big muddy puddle while out jogging. When she opened the bathroom door her eyes widened and a gasp escaped her mouth as she stood there with her hands up at her face.

"What the fuck is going on here?" My shocked aunt finally got out...

ianarm
ianarm
255 Followers