Mom Coaches Me in Writing Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Mom, she was nowhere near good as you. I can't imagine that sex can ever be better than what we just had."

"Thanks sweetie. Even better than your story?" She kissed me. "I don't know if it gets better either, so we'll have to keep trying to find out. But right now I just want to kiss you everywhere."

We started with some deep French kissing and then she moved to my cheeks, forehead, a little nip on my nose and then tongued my ear, then the neck, shoulders, down my arm – at this point read in an et cetera. After she finished tonguing my navel she kissed around to my hips and using her lips, nibbled on my pubic hair. I was still recovering but my cock began moseying to see what the commotion was.

"Steven, I'm not nearly done yet but I'm going to linger here for a bit." With that she took my cock into her mouth and slowly started sucking. And it slowly started responding. When it was hard she moved around and lowered her hips on to my face.

"Wow Mom. I don't remember this from the story."

She took her mouth of my cock for a moment. "It wasn't there. But it should have been. Would have made for a much better read."

She resumed moving her lips up and down my cock and I started licking her pussy lips. I couldn't see them but they felt thick and not too long. I loved her smell. Some mix of sweat, musk and something else that must be sex. I stuck my tongue in as far as I could and enjoyed the juices that flowed back. She thrust her hips back so I could lick and suck her clit and I remembered to finger her asshole too.

She was frantically bucking her hips and her juices were all over my face. I was alternating between revelling in her smell and taste and enjoying her firm up-and-down sucking. I slipped a finger inside her ass and her body thrusts got almost spasmodic. Just as I was about to come, I felt one mighty grind on my face, heard a muffled sound and felt a pool of juices drenching me. That was enough and I started spurting in her mouth. Our movements slowed to almost nothing as we lapped up each other's fluids. She dismounted and moved in beside me. We tenderly kissed.

We lay there caressing each other's face. I started to say something and she put a finger to my lips, whispering "Steve, we'll talk tomorrow but let's just enjoy the feelings tonight. Oh, and here's something else you might enjoy. If it were just our love juices I'd be happy to fall asleep in them but I've been so sweaty that I don't want to wake up all stale. Would you like to join me for a shower?"

Would I? She led me by the hand and we got in. After just rinsing she started soaping my back. All the way down including a thorough scrub of my ass. I turned around and she worked her way up to my cock. Alas, it wasn't responding.

"Don't worry. He deserves some rest after making me come three times. And he'll be nice and clean for me in the morning." She gave my cock a little kiss, then lathered up my chest and handed me the soap.

I repeated her route including plenty of action on her ass. That elicited some 'Mmms'. "Steven, have you ever fucked anyone there?"

"No."

"I didn't think so. It's never featured in your stories. Neither did squirting. But maybe they will after this weekend." She laughed and grinned.

I moved to her front which gave me an eye-level view of her pussy. She didn't shave and her hair was thick, black and curly but not terribly extensive. I liked that it didn't cover her pussy lips or around her anus. As I suspected, her lips were thick but short. Delectable. I started to think about how I could go from such an aversion to a total craving for sex with her. But since our talk wasn't scheduled until tomorrow, I went back to think how tasty her pussy looked. I gave it a tentative lick, then another. I heard a warm sound above me and gave a few more licks. My mother parted her legs and grabbed the back of my head; pushing me into her. I licked harder and more steadily while trying to take in her lovely juices.

"Oh yes Steven, lick me! Lick my pussy. Suck my clitty."

I have to admit I greatly preferred these orders to the "Clean your room now" variety. Happy to comply I sucked her clit into my mouth and tried to breathe through my nose as she pushed my head harder. Finally she mashed her pussy lips against my mouth, gave a couple of shoves and with an "Oh God yes!" flooded my face once again. She relaxed back and gave me a lovely view of those engorged lips. Man, this may not be the Paleo Diet but I was signing up for it.

"I love how you eat me Steven. But let's finish up and get to bed. Suddenly I feel exhausted."

Next morning I awoke and in that dim early state of semi-consciousness, I sensed something was different. The bed felt different, the shapes in the room looked different, and that hand holding my cock definitely wasn't mine.

"Good morning sweetie. I've been watching you for half an hour. You look beautiful asleep."

Still groggy, last night's events started coming back to me. Fuck, it really happened. But I decided to just enjoy the hand on my cock instead of thinking anything through.

"Morning Mom." I looked at her vacantly, not knowing what to say. She gave my cock a couple of squeezes.

"Your beautiful penis was up before you were. I like that in a man. Do you want to put him to use?"

Somehow it was easier to let the little head to the thinking. "What do you have in mind?"

"Oh, you'll like it. But I warn you – it's the least kinky thing we're going to do today. Aside from meals. I just want you to make love to me missionary style."

She released my cock, lay back and spread her legs. Her pussy lips were slightly parted and looked so inviting. I got between her legs and moved my cock up and down her lips.

"Oh yes Steve. Let them get to know one another. They're going to be great friends."

I could already feel the tip of my cock getting wet and couldn't wait. A quick plunge and I was in her. She put her arms around my shoulders and gave me the sort of look that almost made me fall in love with her. Tenderness, caring, contentment mixed with a dash of lust. "Oh Steven." We kissed.

Nothing fancy about the sex. Just a steady rhythm, squishing sounds, strokes on the back of my head and neck and, to my mild alarm, a couple of "I love yous". Her breasts were real beauties. Large and firm with wide, round, brown aureoles and small, dark brown bullet-shaped nipples. I've never thought of myself as a breast man but hers could easily get me to switch camps.

We upped the pace of our thrusting and got into a steady mutual rhythm. She kept looking into my eyes with a loving smile and I felt moved by the loving she was giving me. I could feel myself getting close and I thought she was too. She wrapped her legs around my hips and her arms around my shoulders. I was locked-in but loving it. That overall sense of physical intimacy couldn't last much longer and it didn't. I started pumping a lot and she was moaning "Oh Steven, oh Steven."

Nudist Hippie Mom

We showered separately and sat down for breakfast. Mom let me finish mine before bringing up The Talk.

"Well Steven, are you surprised it happened? Pleasantly surprised?"

"Surprised, yes. And I really enjoyed it. I thought they were just Dyan Cannon fantasies but now, I don't know. But I loved what we did."

"It came as a surprise to me too. Maybe not so much after reading your wedding story. But not so long ago I never could have imagined this. Do you want to hear my story?"

Duh.

"Like almost all mothers, I never thought of you sexually. There was that dance at the wedding where I felt your erection but I know that at eighteen a butterfly wing flap in Brazil can make that happen. Later that night in the attic I was incredibly horny. Not for you but just in general. I'm a very sexual woman and weddings affect me like that. Of course I thought of you and your cock right next to me but the idea of actually doing something? Just No!"

"Fast forward a few years and I found those stories and that porn on your laptop. I was shocked, unsettled really, that you were reading about mother-son incest. I was certain that you wanted me sexually. But when I confronted you, you made it clear that it was just a fantasy and I accepted that. Then you went on to writing your own stories."

"Something had changed though. All the while I had just looked at you as my son and had never considered you as a sexual being. That changed once I read your stories. Even though the early ones weren't that great, it was impossible to ignore the fact that you had sexual desires and fantasies. Even though for a time I accepted that I wasn't the object of your desires; that is, the mothers in your stories weren't me, the sons were certainly you. So it was hard not to think of you sexually."

"Just imagine if instead of writing my torrid romances, I wrote sexually explicit material where I described how I loved sucking my fantasy son's cock, having his dick in me, having him play with my ass and so on. Even if you didn't want to, I'd wager that you couldn't avoid thinking of me sexually. Well, the same for me."

"As I said, I accepted that it was just a Dyan Cannon laced fantasy, though since I resemble her, it did make me wonder. When you wrote about the naked hippie mom and used our names, I began to think that even though you weren't consciously fancying sex with me, something must be at work on the sub-conscious level. You reassured me again that it wasn't true and I acted as though I accepted it. But I had my doubts. That's why I began to dress more provocatively. To see if I could get a rise from you, so to speak. I was getting off on showing my body to you but I couldn't gauge your reaction."

"Meanwhile you were a feature of my sexual fantasies. I didn't think I wanted to have sex with you in real life, but when I masturbated I'd picture us in one of your story settings and give myself huge, messy orgasms. The first couple of times I felt a bit ashamed but soon that shame receded or just made it hotter. I still wasn't at the point where I actually wanted to have sex with you but when you were featuring in so many of my orgasms, well, that line gets blurry."

"Now we come to the wedding story. I was pretty sure it had to be me you were imagining. Maybe you were still telling yourself it was a Dyan Cannon fantasy but I was betting on the sub-conscious. And I had to find out. You see, I still wasn't sure if I wanted to have sex with you. That's when I hit on the re-enactment idea. We'd both find out if what we really wanted was each other. I said that I wasn't sure but as soon as we got into the bedroom, I was 100% sure. I was dying to fuck you; to feel your cock inside me. To suck you off, swallow your cum and to feel your tongue on my clitty. I tried to keep it as gradual as I could – to give you an exit if you were uncomfortable. But...well here we are."

Man, I knew she liked to talk but this one was plenty fascinating. She seemed to know more about me than I did.

"Wow Mom. I had no idea. I didn't realize I really wanted you until we were actually, ah, making love."

"Steve, you can say 'fucking' if you like."

"OK, fucking. I'm pretty sure it started out as a Dyan Cannon fantasy but as you said, at some point the lines got blurry."

"Steve, it couldn't have just been a Dyan Cannon fantasy. You weren't just fucking her. You were thinking that she was your mother and you were fucking her. And the fact that I look like her, well, do I have to paint you a picture?"

"I guess not." I was still confused about how we got here, that is, whether it was true that I always harboured some sexual desire for my mother. But what did it matter really? I sure had a sexual desire for her now. "So now what?"

"I rather liked the re-enactment. You wanna try another?"

"You mean another story?"

"Exactly! How about naked hippie mother? I was never one but I'm sure I could play the part. How about you?"

"I'm game. And it's more easily done than the road trip." She smiled.

"OK. I'm going to freshen up. Meet me in the living room in 10 minutes. And shut all the curtains."

I was sitting on the sofa dressed only in my boxers. Mom walked in holding a thick bath towel, fully naked. I'd never quite appreciated how lovely and sexy she really was. Her hips were very curvy and those breasts, wow! I couldn't quite believe that such a gorgeous sexy woman actually wanted to have sex with me.

"Hi Steven. Why am I the only one naked here?"

I got out of my boxers pronto and was fully erect.

"That's better. But before we can settle into a normal day, I think we'd better take care of that lovely cock."

I couldn't imagine what "normal" meant in this context but was happy to find out.

"Now you sit back on the sofa and I'll sit back on you."

She lowered herself on my cock with her back to me. Because her ass was rather large, the position was awkward and I slipped out of her a couple of times. She got up and faced me.

"I like the face-to-face better. I like to look at you while you fuck me. I like to watch your face while your cock slides in my pussy. How does it feel being naked with your mother? How does it feel to be fucking your mother?"

"Fantastic Mom. Better than anything I could imagine."

I was leaning back and she was on top with her feet on the floor. She pushed herself up. "Steven, sit up straight." I did. She settled on to me again with her legs around my hips and her arms around my shoulders. "Steve, I love it when you play with my ass. Just assume I always want you to. Thousands of nerve endings back there. Oh, and tell me when you're about to come."

We got into some steady humping and kissing. I had a finger up her ass and she was clutching my shoulders. There was that sloshing sound and I could feel some juices dripping down my balls. The body heat and her thrusts were getting me close. "Mom, I'm going to come soon."

She hopped off and took my cock into her mouth. A few sucks and I was blasting. She kept her mouth there clamped around my cock. It felt fantastic of course but I wondered why she didn't want me to come in her. Surely pregnancy wasn't a risk. After all, I'd come in her a couple of times last night.

"Mom, that was great. But can you get pregnant?"

"A little late to be asking me that. But no. I had the tubes tied years ago. There's another reason I wanted you to come in my mouth. Aside from loving your taste and the whole nasty notion of having my son's semen spurting into my mouth, I didn't want to have a mess in my pussy."

"A mess?"

"Yes. Remember what I said about squirting?"

I nodded.

"Well I'm a woman who squirts. It usually takes manual stimulation and I wanted you to see it without your cum mixed in. Shall we?"

She lay back on the sofa and placed the towel under her legs. One foot was on the floor and the other was bent at the knee against the back of the sofa. She was fully exposed.

"Now Steven, you put two fingers, fully extended, in my pussy and move the tips back and forth in a 'come hither' motion. That stimulates my G-spot and then, the flood."

It seemed simple enough. I was making the motion and could feel her pussy clamping down on me. She was panting and humping her hips. Within a few minutes her moaning got louder and she pushed my hand away. Then came a spurt. A pretty large one. Then a larger one. The liquid was pretty clear and didn't smell like urine. Another spurt. Most of it was caught on the towel. Some of it splashed on my hand and I couldn't resist trying a taste. Not too strong and at one moment a slight sugary taste; at another slightly salty. What surprised me most was the volume. It must have been a pint at least. But what a sexy sight.

"Well Steve. Now you've seen a woman squirt. Your mother no less. What do you think of that?"

"Unbelievably sexy Mom. That taste isn't too bad either."

"Maybe next time we'll try it with your face down there so you can a real fresh sampling. Now help me get myself cleaned up."

The towel came in handy and as though it was the most natural thing in the world, we did some tidying and read some, fully naked. I couldn't resist giving my mother's bum a squeeze whenever we passed by and she'd respond by squeezing my cock. I'd forgotten Literotica until late afternoon when I remembered that I hadn't seen how the wedding story was received.

I flipped open the laptop and clicked on Favorites to bring it up. By now another day's stories were on the list. Mine was down in the middle with a rating just under 4.50 and with five comments. Best ever!

My mother came over to see what I was doing. "Congrats Steve. You're really getting the hang of it. Scroll back and let's read it together."

She especially liked the naked hug part. While we were reading she reached down and stroked my cock. "You wanna get off reading your own story? While you think of how sexy it felt sliding your dick into your mother's warm pussy, just imagine how happy she'll be when she makes you come right now."

Between racy sentences she'd blow in my ear and thrash her tongue around all the while continuing to jerk me. "Now you're fucking me missionary. Doesn't your cock feel nice sliding in and out of your mother's pussy?" She kept on with a play-by-play and I was getting close.

"Mom, I'm..." She clutched her hand around my cock but it was too late. Fortunately none went on the laptop. But it was all over her hand, my cock and my stomach.

"Oops. Well the least I can do is clean you up." She knelt down between my legs and sucked my cum off my cock and licked up the rest that splashed on my stomach. "Yummy. Have you ever tasted your cum?"

"No." The thought never appealed to me.

"You should try sometime. If you don't mind shooting your load into my mouth, and me swallowing it, how bad could it be?"

I didn't know when but knew that someday I'd find out.

"Now lie down."

"What?"

"Lie down. I'm going to fuck your face."

I lay down and she slowly squatted over my face. "Incoming" I thought. Then I felt her warm juicy lips on my mouth. I thrust my tongue inside and she rocked back and forth. I could already feel her juices seeping down and tasted them. Yummy indeed. She leaned forward a bit so I could suck her "clitty". "Oh Steven when you can, please put your finger up my ass." That was easy when she was shoving her clit in my face but hard to manage when she was rocking. She upped the tempo of her thrusts and soon I was rewarded with a flood of her pussy juice. She got down beside me and kissed me."

"Oooh, I have a dirty secret." More than one I was thinking. "I love to taste myself. I always lick my fingers after I masturbate. And I love how I taste on you." Then she licked all over my face.

"Another fantastic experience Mom. You can fuck my face anytime."

"Thanks. Maybe I'll wake you up like that someday."

We got tidied up and I went back to Literotica. The five comments were all positive and I answered them. A couple asked for a Chapter 2 but I couldn't think of how to continue. "They returned home and fucked like crazy for the rest of their lives" seemed a thin premise. I'd have to give it more thought.

After dinner my mother asked if I had any marijuana. I did but it was supposed to be unacknowledged and I never smoked at home. I was pretty sure she enjoyed the occasional toke too but we never discussed it.

"Look Steve, if I'm going to be the hippie Mom, marijuana has to be part of the picture. Break it out and meet me downstairs in the rec room."

I grabbed my baggie and rolling papers and entered the rec room. She had lit several candles and was fiddling with an old turntable. "Can you hook this up?"

The speaker wires weren't plugged in properly and it turned out one of them was shot anyway. I started rolling when she stopped me. "Let's try this instead." It was a small glass hookah. I filled it up, lit it and we passed it back and forth. "Did you ever try shot-gunning?" I shook my head; she took a big toke and came over. I thought she was trying to kiss me but instead she blew the smoke into my mouth. I coughed at first but soon got the hang of it. W finished the bowl and sat back to let it take its effect.