Mom didn't Want To, At First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned loud, and his thighs stiffened. Pauline's hand snaked underneath her and despite the weight on her arm she managed to get a finger onto her clit.

Ryan's climax had arrived. He spurted gob after gob up into his mother's slick cunt and grunted animal-like at each spasm. Five, six, seven, times fading to involuntary twitches.

As she felt her son's balls erupt within her, Pauline began to tremble under him. Her thighs and buttocks jerked uncontrollably, and the finger on her clit pushed her over the edge into a wild, screaming orgasm the likes of which she'd rarely had before.

Ryan held his cock up inside her and let her ride out her climax on him, his senses strained by the sheer heat of her pussy on his swollen cockhead and the knowledge that he was making his mother come with a banshee wail.

The seconds passed, both twitching and jerking in the final throes of perfect climax. Ryan rolled off his mother and she immediately turned to him and kissed him, full on the lips like lovers do.

"Ooh baby. That was sooo good, wasn't it?"

"Yeah. When I came that time I nearly passed out!"

"Me too! Oh, wow."

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Um. It's OK right? Y'know, you're protected aren't you?"

"Relax boy. I'm on the pill. Ryan?"

"Yeah?"

"You know what 'spooning' is?"

"Yeah."

Come into my bed and spoon me. This bed's a bit, well, damp now."

He laughed

"Yeah so it is. That'd be nice."

Pauline used the towel on the floor to wipe at the mess dripping from between her legs, then they walked naked to her king-size bed, got under the covers and spooned. He fell asleep cradling her breast with the hand thrown over her, but even in his sleep he got an erection.

Pauline loved how she could do that to him even when he was unconscious, and nestled his erect prick between her buttocks, savouring the warmth of it against her arse and pussy lips, then she too drifted into sleep.

12