Mom Discovers It All Ch. 02

Story Info
She finds a dominant side with her family.
1.2k words
4.04
92.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you enjoying touching me?"

"Yes, mother."

"Go higher up my leg."

Stop it! Julie awoke in horror. My God what was she dreaming? Jesus! How could she think of such a horrible - all she could think of was running away. She desperately tried to force the pictures from her mind. She threw back the covers and lunged out of bed for the bathroom. As she ran she groaned aloud. Her naked lust had wet her entire inner thighs. Jesus, she was soaking wet.

In the shower, She tried her best to force herself awake and shake loose the horrifying images in her mind. But, no amount of thinking of other subjects could change the truth in her body. Her clit was erect. Her vagina was engorged. She needed the feeling of her soapy hands rubbing, pulling. She had been so close to cumming. And she was again. Oh God. She needed.

She could feel herself falling... unable to resist... she had to come.

With one hand clutching her breast and pinching hard on her nipple and the other hand rubbing hard and direct on her clit, two fingers pumping into her gaping pussy, she came. She groaned out loud, in a long, low, animal moan. She came.

And then she pictured herself impaled on his cock... willingly... on her back, splayed open to her son as he took her violently. She pictured his face close to hers and screaming out as his eyes fixed on hers, "Oh God Mommmmmmmmmy!"

She screamed out loud in a shudder as she came again. The force of it frightened her but she could not control it. All she could do was scream, furiously rubbing and fucking herself, trying not to pass out or fall... Finally it passed... finally she subsided.

Julie sank to her knees in the shower. She was spent.

It seemed like an hour before she was able to rise. But it couldn't have been. She noticed that the water temperature was turning cooler. She was exhausted. But, the thoughts that had tortured her were distant. Julie could turn her mind elsewhere. She was weak and moved slowly as she dried herself. She could not look in the mirror. Her hair still wet, she absently donned her robe and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning mom."

His voice startled her so badly she nearly fell.

"Jeez, mom I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Are you okay?"

Daniel was such a thoughtful boy. His hands steadied her shoulders as he stood in front of her. She could not even look at him. Her mouth was parched. His grip on her shoulders pressed them apart. Her robe opened slightly. She could feel the flesh of her chest being exposed to him and instantly her mind went back to her lurid and wretched fantasy. She tried to speak but could not. She stared at the floor.

"Mom? Mom? What's the matter," he insisted, almost crying.

Her eyes welled in tears. She was too exhausted to fight. He immediately embraced his mother's surrendering body against his. She clung to him. A warm rush washed over him. He adored her. He felt a burning need and desire to take care of her. Inside his soul he knew that in that moment he had committed to always take care of her. Forever. She needed him. And he loved her.

"Oh Daniel, I'm so sorry," she said, "I try to be strong but sometimes... sometimes I just need to be held and taken care of." She couldn't believe she had just said this to her son.

His hands soothingly stroked the back of her wet hair as he held her cheek lovingly to his. Their warm cheeks pressed.

"It's okay, Mom. I am here. I will always take care of you Mom. Always."

"Oh Daniel- " He interrupted her. He turned his face to her. She lifted her face from his shoulder to face him. He was engulfing her in his embrace. She felt his love.

He spoke directly into her eyes, inches apart.

"I love you Mom. I love you." And then, without hesitation, he was swept up in his ardor. His lips opened and consumed hers. The soft flesh of his lips pressed hard on hers and she opened. Her surrender to his lips was complete. She felt her entire body open to him. She wanted his love. She felt protected, and loved.

Inside her the clamor of arguing voices rose and she felt more and more uncomfortable about this kiss.

At that instant Daniel pulled back from his kiss.

"There," he said to her, "now you know how much I love you. I will never let anything happen to you Mom. I want to take care of you forever. Forever, Mom."

His young arms cradled her. The ache in her throat was constant.

"Thank you, Daniel, but-" She began to pull away.

"Stay here. Don't go. Let me hold you Mom."

"Oh, Daniel I want-"

"It's okay. I love you. Whatever it is that's bothering you I'll take care of it."

"I know you want to, honey... and I really do want..." She stopped herself short. She felt him. The front of her robe had parted slightly. The bare flesh of her shaved pubic mound was pressing against his pants. She felt him. His erection. She felt it throb, directly against her pussy. She nearly fainted.

"Oh Daniel, I..."

Her wetness grew. She felt her pussy become more engorged and flush. Her thighs opened. She knew her wetness was now on his pants. She felt it. She felt Daniel shaking.

"Mom, what's wrong with me? What's happening?" he said with growing fear.

"I feel funny," he cried.

She pulled him to her. "Oh my sweet Daniel. There is nothing wrong my dear."

He pulled away from her in embarrassment and turned away so she would not see the long erection in his pants.

"Daniel, it's okay, really. It's normal."

"Mom? Could we have some breakfast? I'm really hungry."

"Sure, honey." She tightened the robe about her and went about breakfast preparations, thankful to have some direction for her thoughts. Still, she could feel Daniel's eyes on her body. Or, was she imagining.

Then she remembered what had just happened. She remembered the touch of her son's lips on hers; the sense of her own surrender to him... She felt his gaze as she moved in the kitchen. She wished it were just the two of them.

Julie's fantasy soon faded as her household began to come to life. Soon, they were not alone. Shuffling sleepily into the kitchen and plopping into the barstool next to her brother was nineteen year-old Cynthia. Her floppy cartoon pajamas barely concealed her voluptuous shape.

"Morning, dear," Julie said, leaning across the counter to kiss her daughter's forehead.

Julie knew that within the hour her ex-husband would arrive to take the kids for the day. As usual, he would be unable to decide where to take them. She would tell him, "the zoo." She felt so weary at the thought of having to be the strength of the family. It is the way it had always been with she and John. John could not perform the smallest task without acting helpless and submissive. And yet, since his departure, Julie had slowly noticed a strange change about her. She had noticed that more than once she was beginning to derive pleasure from being in charge. But, what was this amazing surrender to Daniel she had felt?

She stood still at the sink a moment, as these confusing feelings shot through her like lightning. A million images raced. Surrender and control; both excited her.

Julie's face flushed red. She felt strong, and intensely aroused.