Mom Does Overtime

Story Info
Mom has to pay for her mistake as son watches.
1.7k words
4
370.8k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chhavi65
chhavi65
314 Followers

I went directly from school to my mom's work place. She worked in a music company retail store as an assistant manager. She is the usual Indian woman plump but not overly fat with medium sized boobs and a wide backside. She is also the object of my fantasies and has given me hours of masturbatory delights thinking of her body and all the goodies she has under her sari.

My mom usually works till 6 pm but this day she told me she had some work and would have to do overtime. So I took out my homework and thought I might as well finish it till I get home so I will have more free time.

Just then my mom's boss came in; very friendly fellow asked me how school was going on and told my mom to come into his cabin. I just sat there on her desk and she went out with her notepad. The store had already closed and we were the only people there. I heard voices coming from the other office and decided to have a look at what was going on in the rather quite store.

I walked silently towards the boss's cabin; he was the one yelling alright. I was surprised that such a friendly and soft-spoken guy would be shouting so much. I tried to look in but the blinds were pulled down. I walked all round the cabin but everything was packed till I noticed one corner of the cabin glass was broken and I could peek in and also listen to what was going on in the cabin.

The boss was sitting on his chair; two more guys Varma and Mishra were sitting facing him on the other side of his table. These two were big customers and were given VIP treatment in the store. They were the ones I didn’t like as they would always want my mom to do things for them and they would eye her in dirty way, looking at her boobs and ass all the time.

My mom was standing near the boss and all three were looking at her. She was just standing looking down as the boss went on. He said “See how much loss you have put us into, by sending the goods to the wrong address, the launch will not take place on time and these people will lose all their reputation in the market". The other guys just kept looking at her. I got a feeling my mother had messed up big time but I didn’t like that she was getting yelled at.

The boss again spoke" What can be done now, how do we cover the loss." All this was so bad, I didn’t know what I should be doing, and it was her work after all. But what happened after a while really shocked me.

Mishra got up and pulled my mom by her hand towards himself. My mom couldn’t even resist it was so sudden. She pulled herself back and went further away. Then the boss said “Come right here, for all the loss you have done you will have to pay some way or the other". As soon as he had said this Mishra pulled her by her arm again and got her in between him and Verma's chair. My mom was now standing between the two guys with her notepad clutched on her breast. Verma shifted back on his chair and put his hand on her big ass. My mom shrugged his hand off. The boss got angry at this; he said “Now you will have to bear up with this, you have no choice".

This made the other guys bold as they started rubbing her ass. Her ass looked even bigger as even with both the guys’ hands it didn’t get covered. I was so angry that my mom was humiliated so badly but seeing them rub her ass got me even hornier. I had only dreamed of seeing my mom naked but what was going on I knew would be the closest I would come to my fantasies. So I just got myself glued to the little hole.

Mishra pulled my mom and made her sit on his lap. He then removed her pallu and as her back was towards him he unhooked her blouse buttons. Verma in front pulled out the blouse as if that was such a common thing that he did. My mom was now sitting on Mishra's lap with only her bra and her sari hanging loose from her waist. Verma was pinching her nipples thru the bra as my mom sat quietly; Mishra got his hands from under her armpits and massaged her tits. Then Mishra patted her ass motioning her to get up. She stood up, as soon as she was up Verma unwrapped her sari.

My mom stood there in her petticoat, he then shoved his hands up her petticoat and she shivered. I got to look at her shapely white calves as the guy fidgeted under her petticoat. Mishra turned her towards him and opened the string to her petticoat. Her petticoat fell to the floor leaving her with only her black stretched out panties. Both men admired her plump buttocks. Verma would slap her ass cheeks and all would be turned on by how her ass jiggled. Mishra then teasingly started pulling her panty down, this I wanted to see so badly that I nearly came seeing my moms butt crack. He then got up and caught her by her waist and pushed her nearer to the table. He got her to hold the table and in this position she was bent a little pushing her ass out. Her ass spread out as she bent down, her fleshy white thighs stuck to each other. He put his hand in between her thighs and slapped them apart. She moved her legs apart and now her big pussy lips were visible. Mishra put his finger in her cunt and showed everyone how wet she already was. He was fingering her cunt, running his fingers from her cunt to her ass and back.

Then Verma got up and with his pants on he got behind my mom who was moaning by now and started rubbing her ass with his pelvis. He was holding her boobs from behind as he did this. The boss was getting a good view of what was going on. He had already removed his pants and I guess with his hands underneath the table he was probably rubbing his cock too. Verma was now in such frenzy that he was pinching my mom’s tits with all his strenght. My mom was just bearing the torture but I guess she was enjoying it. She wasn’t putting up too much of a resistance.

Verma let her go after a while, my mom turned around and I could see her nipples were red with all that squeezing. Now it was Mishra's turn, he made her sit on the table and got between her big fleshy thighs. They looked even bigger as they spread out on the table. He knelt down and brought his mouth onto her pussy. He roughly parted her pussy lips and stuck his tongue into her cunt hole. My mom squealed as his tongue probed her pussy. Soon he had his face covered with her juice .He then got up and pulled down his pants to reveal a hard cock. By now my mom was enjoying this and wanted more and she caught his cock while sitting on the table and guided it into her cunt. It slid in and I could see Mishra's ass tighten every time he banged his cock into her cunt. My mom was lifting her big ass to meet his thrusts. Mishra didn’t last long, he was spurting his seed into her in no time.

Meanwhile the boss had got up from his seat and came towards my mom. As soon as Mishra had unloaded all his semen, the boss pulled my mom off the table and got her to the couch. He made her sleep on the couch and spread her legs wide apart. He then put her one leg over the backrest so he had best access to her fuck hole. He moved up a little and put his cock in front of my mom's face and she opened her mouth to take him. She sucked on his cock as he nearly sat on her chest.

He pulled out of her mouth and shifted down a bit. He had already got his cock wet so he just shoved his tool in to her pussy. He wasn’t satisfied with the position I think so he lifted her legs and put them on his shoulders. This way he had her big bulging ass lifted from the couch and a deeper penetration. He caught her thighs and banged away, shoving his big cock in and out of her cunt hole. He had some kinky idea because as he was about to cum he pulled out his cock and spurted his cum all over my mom's belly. His cock was full of her juice.

Verma was the last man left now, he told my mom to turn over so he could fuck her doggy style from behind. My mom was so ready that she got on her fours in no time. This was so sexy seeing her big plump ass in the air, just waiting to be fucked. Verma didn’t mind that he was getting a fucked hole; he just caught her waist and put his cock into her cunt. This time my mom squealed and went rigid, I think she was Cumming. I too was spurting my load onto the wall and Verma also shot his load into her womb.

Verma pulled out of her and she got up. The boss told her to get the towel from the bathroom. She got up was walked towards the bathroom with her jiggly big ass and cum flowing all over her thighs. She had been so badly fucked that too by three men. She came back with the towel and started wiping off each man. When finally she had finished she took her clothes and went into the bathroom. I ran to my books.

After a few minutes she came out and found me with my books. She said it was time to go home. We left without a word. I don’t get to go to the store too much but whenever she tells my dad that she had to work late I know what overtime she has to do.

chhavi65
chhavi65
314 Followers