Mom Doesn't Know

Story Info
Son sees mom working a different job.
1.4k words
3.91
160.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chhavi65
chhavi65
314 Followers

It was a surprise holiday. My college was closed due to the death of one of our teachers. I was one of the few who didn't know of this till I reached college. None of my friends were there so I decided to go to my mom's work place, close from the college and then head home to the other side of the town.

My mom worked for a music shop which was in this desolate place a shop by itself without any other establishment near it. I wondered what business it would be doing since I seldom saw people in that area. But I guess we were getting some extra money which we needed since my dad was always out of town trying to market for a start up. He didn't make so much but he eventually would if the sales took off.

My mother would leave the house with me and travel in the same bus as we would have to go the same route. She would have to get off at one stop after mine. Every morning I would go with her, more because the people in the bus would be staring at her and I didn't want anyone to think she was alone and try anything bad. The guys in the bus would always be checking her out as my mom had a very sexy figure with big tits and a bulbous ass which became more prominent in the sari. Though she never looked up and sat very aloof I knew the men in the bus were always ogling at her. My mom always caught her bag and lunch in front of her on her bosom, which was modest of her.

I got on the bus and hopped off at my mom's stop. I slowly walked towards the music shop which was in the inner road. It was a shady area with a lot of trees. I wanted to smoke before I went in so I just peaked in to see where my mom was.

My mom was in her usual place behind the racks, there was this only one corner from where I could see her fully. The shop was empty as usual. So I snuck to the side and lit my cigarette. I was puffing casually, with one eye on my mom. I didn't want her to catch me.

I had reached halfway when the owner of the shop Mr. Nathan came out of his cabin. He was a friendly man and wasn't usually there, as my mom looked after the store alone. He came out and stood behind my mom. She was writing something and he was standing behind her and saying something to her. I was still very relaxed till Nathan put his hands on my mom's shoulders. Now this was very odd. My mom was such a pious and innocent lady and she was being touched by her employer. I was watching with my mouth open as Nathan started giving her a shoulder massage. His fingers were going round and round on her shoulder and neck. Slowly the circles became wider and Nathan was slowly going for her boobs. Now I thought my mom will scream out but she closed her eyes and was apparently enjoying it. Nathan slowly inserted his hands in to her blouse from top and, the tight blouse bulged out more as he cupped her boobs. I felt as if I was on fire, also maybe because the cigarette had reached my finger and was burning me. The burn by the fire wasn't as painful as was seeing my mom get her tits squeezed. I was aroused too at the same time, I wanted Nathan to do more and I wanted to see.

Nathan removed his hand from her blouse and told my mom something. She closed the book she was writing into and walked behind Nathan into his cabin. I couldn't see anymore. I just waited for sometime and slowly crept behind the shop from where I could look into Nathan's cabin. I looked in to see my mom sitting on Nathan's work desk and Nathan standing in front of her. He put both his hands on her side and lifted her sari till it was caught under my mom's ass. She lifted her ass up so he could pull up her whole sari above her waist. I could see my mom's fleshy fat thighs, also the streak of black panty which was showing like a line between her big thighs.

Nathan let the lower portion and went for the boobs, he wasn't so much of a boobs man I think because he just opened a few buttons on the blouse and let the bra be. Still my moms boobs spilled out from the small bra and Nathan kissed the bulged out tits. He squeezed the boobs over the bra, while he licked her neck. All this while he never tried to kiss my mom, I was glad about that. In some way I felt that was good.

Nathan then motioned her to lift her ass again so he could slide her panties off. My mom complied and lifted her ass and Nathan swiftly pulled off her panty. I still couldn't see her pussy because of her big thighs, till Nathan parted her thighs. Now I could see her clean shaven cunt. This surprised me. I would have never imagined my mom having to do anything with her pussy much less shave it. Nathan got down on his knees and held her thighs apart as he started licking her pussy. My mom had her eyes closed, enjoying being eaten. Nathan was an expert as he rubbed his whole face into her big cunt, licking her pussy lengthwise and then tickling her ass hole too. My mom was moaning now as she held his head with both her hands and pushed him more into her cunt lips.

In a few minutes she was writhing and she started Cumming. She was a biting her lips not to scream out. Nathan came up for air when she had finished her spasms. He got up and offered his hand so my mom could get off from the desk. After she got off, he turned her around. My mom was now facing the desk with her hands on it. Nathan held her waist and moved her back so she was in a perfect doggy style position. Nathan unzipped his pants and let it fall to the ground along with his underwear. Nathan then bunched up her sari properly again, admired the view of the sexy big ass in front of him and with the other hand rubbed his cock head into my mom's cunt. He was getting his cock wet with her cream. When his cock head was shining with her cum he inserted his cock into her fuck hole with one swift stroke.

He held her waist along with the bunched up sari and started a slow motion, getting his cock into her cunt and then pulling out slowly. He would wait for a few seconds when his big black cock was deep inside and then pull out. As he got more excited his speed increased. My mom's ass cheeks jiggled whenever he banged his pelvis onto her wide ass. Nathan let go of her waist for a while and grabbed her breasts, pulling on them as he banged her ass. He was using her tits as a support to heave himself on her.

After fucking her for five minutes Nathan closed his eyes and threw his head back, gripped my mom's ass cheeks and started blowing his load into her cunt. The last stroke he just banged and waited deep inside her pussy till his balls had spewed out all the cum. My mom was cumming too; she was moaning and whimpering all at once. They just stuck to each other for a minute then disengaged. Nathan pulled up his pants and my mom put her hand to her pussy so that the cum wouldn't leak out and soil the floor. She went into the restroom holding onto her cunt.

I ran from there, I had to get home as fast as I could so I could just wank off and release all the tension. I have since nothing else better when I shag than to think of the incident.

chhavi65
chhavi65
314 Followers