Mom - Dream Come True Ch. 02

Story Info
A stranger joins in.
3.2k words
4.52
109.5k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeManne
LeManne
50 Followers

Like I told you before, mom and I became very active lovers after that amazing first encounter.

We would try just about anything that happened to come up and this story is one of those occasions!

It was the height of summer and we often spent our holidays together enjoying each other's company and most of the time going off to some beach to catch some sun and waves.

This summer was no different except mom took me to a different beach which ran for over 10km long with most of the areas being totally deserted.

What I didn't know was that most of these areas were usually frequented by nudist people.

We arrived at the beach around 10 a.m. and began our walk along the water with all our stuff with us - towels, sandwiches, fruit, water, etc...

I was wearing my red swimming shorts with a simple white t-shirt and mom had a short pink sleeveless top which revealed her huge boobs and sexy belly button. On the bottom she had a multi-colored cloth wrapped around her and I presumed she had one of her sexy bikinis under.

We walked for what seemed forever, going by all the people that had come to the beach with their families and stayed by the restaurants and their cars.

Mom insisted that we should find a quiet spot far from all the noisy kids so she could go topless and I of course had no objections with the idea. It seemed the more I saw mom's huge tits the more I loved them and the quicker I got horny.

After we found a quiet and secluded spot I set up the sun umbrella and stretched out our towels. Mom began to take off her top looking at me with her teasing smile as if to say she loved having me look at her boobs.

What a surprise I got when she removed the bottom cloth and she was totally naked and her pussy shaved! She confessed she was in the mood for some nudism and seeing there was no-one around it was cool by me.

At first I lay down with my swimming trunks and applied some suntan lotion on my face and shoulders but mom urged me to go naked too. I was pretty confortable being naked around mom as we'd always seen each other nude and since we had become sexually active with each other it didn't bother me at all.

I did become a little worried because I knew it would be impossible not to get a hard-on seeing her naked but then seeing where we were there were no other people I just followed suit.

Mom smiled at me saying how gorgeous and sexy I was and gently teased the underside of my balls with her fingernails giving me quite a noticeable arousal. She smirked something about how she would never get used to the size of my cock and balls and suggested we go down to the water to cool off.

And so we did and we played around in the water for a while teasing each other with splashes and touches and she gave me one of her long french kisses. My cock began to swell even in though we were in the cold water and she let out one of her magical giggles.

Anyway, we had just had sex that morning about 2 hours before and she made no more moves suggesting she wanted to repeat the dose so I respected her and we ended up leaving the water and heading back to the towels.

We lay in the hot mediterranean sun until our bodies dried up and began to get really hot and mom asked me to rub some suntan oil on her back which I naturally did.

I spread the oil on my hands and applied it all over her back, gently massaging it into her dark olive skin whilst she gently moaned how much she loved the touch of my manly hands. I continued downwards and started massaging her ass cheeks and down her legs.

As I was by the knees I looked up between her legs and noticed her dark red swollen pussy lips. They seemed quite moist and I wondered if it was just the oil or if she was getting excited. In any case, the sight alone began to excite me and my cock sprung into action.

I began to tease her massaging her legs again and focused my attention on her inner thighs working my way up until I was almost touching those meaty cunt lips of hers. She moaned gently and opened slightly her legs as if saying she was enjoying it and wanted more.

By now my cock was fully erect and I could feel my balls tingling as I looked eagerly into that sex hungry pussy. However I did control myself and did not once touch it or hint any sexual indications just making sure she got really horny.

She continued moaning and would try meet my hands by slightly lifting her hips off the towel and arching her back really exposing her now open pussy which I was sure was definately excited.

She got up on her elbows and looked back at me saying how nasty I was being with all the teasing. I saw her looking down at my cock and she reached out and squeezed its head.

She then said: "My turn. Lie down and let me put oil on you before you get sunburnt."

I grinned and accepted the offer lying on my belly. Her oily hands felt divine and she was right because my back was burning! The oil was quite soothing and her magic touch only made me even hornier.

She continued her way down, gently massaging my butt cheeks and gently pressed my inner thighs urging me to open my legs. I could feel my cock throbbing under my weight and I was pretty sure I had some precum running at the tip.

Like I told you before I am very big sexually and my balls are no exception and my mom just can't seem to get enough of my sex. She oiled her hands some more and began to massage my balls and ass while I pressed my face into the towel feeling the intense arousal she was provoking.

Her fingers began to massage my asshole and I tensed up and she just teased me saying I should relax. "Come on now! Don't you trust me?" she said.

I relaxed and she continued working around my asshole and balls, gently squeezing them and massaging them. I ended up relaxing and just enjoying the feeling. Every now and then I would feel some more oil dripping onto my ass and running down my balls and she began to gently probe one of her fingers into my anal opening.

I couldn't believe the feeling! I was enjoying it so much I wondered if I wouldn't come on my towel from that alone and before I knew it she pressed her finger into me and slipped it up my ass. My relaxed state of mind and body mixed with all that oil seemed to offer no resistance to the probing finger and I felt her sliding into me, probing deeper and deeper.

A feeling of embarrassment rushed through me for enjoying such a thing but it felt so good I didn't have the strength to ask her to stop. Before long her finger was slipping in and out of my ass whilst my cock throbbed. Occasionally my ass cheeks contracted involuntarily at the feeling and she went even deeper and faster. I didn't even notice she had now inserted two fingers into me and all I could think of was that I was coming. Also I couldn't really see just how horny this was making her and I kept my face pressed down into the towel.

As it turns out she had always had this fantasy of fucking a man's ass but dad had never let her try it out saying it was not a macho thing so she was really feeling wild and horny with all this.

She must have sensed how close I was or noticed how tight my balls were and she gently stopped, slowly removing her fingers from my relaxed and oily asshole.

"Turn over honey!" She whispered into my ear with her mammoth breasts pressed against my back.

I obeyed and noticed a large wet and transparent spot of precum all over my belly as my cock throbbed erect as a rock.

She continued to massage my balls and the lower end of my shaft and slowly placed her lips on my bulb sucking so slowly I could hardly feel any movement but could only focus on the warmth of her mouth.

It was as if she was doing everything in her power to please me but also trying to avoid me from coming.

I couldn't control my moans and began asking her to let me come begging her to suck me hard like she used to.

We were so involved in what we were doing that we hadn't even noticed that a german lady had layed her towel down near us and was eagerly watching us.

Mom just continued to lick my head and squeeze my balls only making me more and more desperate to come.

She looked so sexy and hot with her eyes closed and licking my giant knob whilst her heavy boobs pressed into my thighs.

She opened my legs and began once again to slide her finger into my butthole. I couldn't care anymore! It felt so good and I was so horny that I managed to open my thighs wide and raise my knees so that she could fingerfuck my ass.

All along she just licked the underside of the dickhead gently teasing it and fucked my ass until both her index and middle finger were vigorously working their way in and out of me.

I rolled my hips as I felt her fingers massage my cock from inside and I knew I wouldn't be able to last much longer.

All of a sudden we heard a voice with a foreign accent "You look very sexy!"

We both looked up very surprised and that's when we noticed a blonde woman looking down at us, totally naked with a thick hairy pussy and small perky tits. We would later find out her name was Brenda and she had come to the south of Spain on holiday from Germany. She was 37 years old and had recently divorced her husband.

I must have looked really disappointed because my mother stopped her action so Brenda urged her to continue: "Please don't stop. I like what I see."

Her english wasn't very good and honestly I can't say she was very hot looking but the whole idea just excited me more and I agreed telling my mom in english: "Yes, just go on! I'm almost cumming."

Mom looked surprised but the way she continued told me shemust be feeling just as excited as me with all this.

Now mom knew I had this fantasy of a threesome with her and another girl and must've remembered because as she was fucking my ass she stopped suddenly and asked the blonde stranger if she wanted in.

I looked to Brenda and saw she was rubbing her pussy whilst looking down at us. She didn't even say a word! She knelt on my right hand side and with her left hand began to tease my right nipple.

Fuck it! I couldn't believe it. Mom held my hard cock and pointed it in her direction urging her to join in and before I knew both Brenda and mom were licking my head and alternating between some sucking and ball squeezing. My legs continued wide open and Brenda took over sliding two of her fingers into my butt and squeezing something inside which made me groan and my cock bounce.

She had obviously done this before unlike mom which was her first time and naturally Brenda knew exactly where to touch. My abs tensed up and my whole body was contracting. Mom had stopped sucking me and just looked in awe at Brenda and at my face with all the incredible pleasure I was feeling written all over it.

Brenda sped up her movements and at the same time pumped my cock with her other hand. I looked into mom's gorgeous eyes and huge swollen nipples and couldn't hold it any longer! My cock jumped and bounced all over and I had the craziest orgasm ever shooting warm cum all over my chest and face and squeezing Brenda's fingers with my anal muscles.

Mom took her cue and placing her lips on my cock continued to suck me and swallowed whatever cum I had left in me until Brenda stopped her fucking motion.

Mom's eyes looked like they were on fire and seeing her and this blonde naked stranger there with us just kept me hard.

Brenda smiled and looked at mom's big boobs which hung naturally as mom knelt by my side smiling at me.

"Nice!" Brenda said and bent over, sucking gently on mom's eager left nipple. She looked surprised but I could tell she was enjoying it. She had never been touched by a woman and here I was lying down with come all over me watching Brenda suck my mom's tits.

Brenda reached her hand between mom's legs and began proding her pussy and mom just closed her eyes feeling a feminine touch for the first time.

As she moaned and Brenda's fingers moved in perfection in her pussy, I got up and knelt next to her and kissed her deeply.

I could tell by mom's body movement she would come if Brenda kept this up and I was surely right because in no time she was uttering sweet moans and rolling her hips pumping them into Brenda's expert hand.

Brenda pulled out her fingers and bent over and now started sucking my cock. Mom stroked her fingernails along Brenda's back until she got up the courage to work her way down her ass crack and into her pussy. I could see mom's delight in her eyes and expression as she fingered another woman's pussy and Brenda's hips accompanied her movements.

Mom pulled her fingers out and in our language told me to fuck Brenda. Obviously Brenda didn't understand but as I pulled my cock out of Brenda's mouth and walked up and kneeled behind her she quickly figured out what mom had said.

She opened her ass cheeks for me and I guided my cock into her pussy, holding onto her hips for thrusting power. I began fucking that hairy blonde pussy rythmically and Brenda on all fours just moaned. I couldn't get it all in and did try not to hurt her but soon it seemed like neither one of us cared and we were just going fuck crazy.

Mom sat down looking at us and watching her boy/lover fuck another woman. She was gently smiling at me. Her look and her huge tits only motivated me more and I fucked Brenda even harder. She was moaning and as I went faster she would let out these high pitched screams.

She spread mom's legs and her face disappeared between her thighs. As I fucked her pussy she sucked my mom's cunt bringing her to an orgasm.

Brenda signaled me to lie down and with her back to me pressed my cock into her ass. In no time at all she was riding my dick, only going about halfway down it and keeping her hands on my chest.

"Kiss my pussy! Lick it." She said to my mom.

Mom moved over between her legs and satisfied her request. Unfortunately I could not see but the idea alone was enough and I began to fuck Brenda's ass harder and in no time I started coming in her butt. Mom sensed my orgasm and licked my balls as I came but soon after went back to Brenda's pussy bringing her to her own orgasm with my cock still in her ass.

We were spent and the three of us just lay there together feeling the hot sun and the sweat running down our bodies.

Brenda introduced herself and mom giggled at the idea that we had just fucked a total stranger.

After a while we went to the water to cool down and wash all the come and as we were coming out of the water I heard mom say: "Mother and Son."

I couldn't believe it and the thought of it must've really turned Brenda on because as soon as we were by the towels she lay down and spread her legs begging me to fuck her again.

I looked at my mum, not really looking for approval but respecting her wishes nevertheless and she nodded with a smile. I knelt between Brenda's thighs and inserted my 10" monster into her while mom knelt behind me playing with my balls and ass again.

A few minutes later Brenda told me she wanted to see me fuck my mother. Mom smiled and swapped positions with Brenda spreading her legs in front of me and I buried my face into her huge breasts while fucking that familiar pussy.

Brenda took some more of the oil and inserted two fingers into my ass. She didn't need to fuck me because my own movement in and out of mommy's pussy made my ass move and fuck her fingers. I could feel her wiggling them inside me and they pressed against what I now know to be my prostate making me erupt into mom's pussy and finally losing my erection.

I apologized to mom for not being able to hold on longer and Brenda must've presumed what I was saying so as soon as my cum began dripping from her swollen lips Brenda went down on mom's cunt, sucking my cum out of her pussy until mom had her own orgasm in Brenda's mouth.

Well, we ended up spending the day at the beach together and sharing our food with Brenda and at the end of the day when we were going to go our separate ways mom invited Brenda to stay over at our place for her holidays. Brenda accepted for the next 3 days but then she would be meeting some family and friends at the Greek islands.

Needless to say the next 3 days were spent fucking and sucking each other and I had the opportunity to watch my mother and another woman 69 each other for the first time. Mom even shaved Brenda's pussy and we just went around the house naked obeying our sexual instincts and desires everytime they signaled.

We never did see or hear from Brenda again but she was a very nice addition to my already lustful relationship with mom and contributed to future sexual encounters with her best friend who was our neighbour and of course which I had the oportunity of joining in too.

LeManne
LeManne
50 Followers