Mom Feeds Me

Story Info
Son returns home to find Mom in a compromising position.
1.2k words
4.03
314.1k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lapitup
lapitup
164 Followers

After a very long hiatus, I found myself with a little time on my hands. This story is fictional. If stories of incest, fetish or bisexuality offend you, please discontinue.

Comments are not only welcomed, but greatly appreciated.

A seemingly fun night took a turn towards boredom last Friday. I was out with my friends, having a few beers at the local park. One by one they disappeared - girlfriends, early work the next morning, having to study for finals... so I decided to just turn in early.

Being underage, Mom didn't approve of me having a few beers with my friends, so I decided not to make too much of a ruckus while heading to my room. On the way to my room, I heard noises coming from my Mom's room.

Let me describe Mom. She's 43, single, and very cute. I guess you could say she's a soccer mom type. Tiny frame, petite build, but always cute. I've caught my friends gawking at her in the past but I've never said anything. But I think she always enjoyed the innocent attention.

Anyway, with her door cracked, I decided to pop my head in there to see what the commotion was. What I saw next nearly paralyzed me. My beautiful mom, one who I always considered to be a little bit on the prudish side, on her knees sucking a throbbing hard 9-inch cock. Her tits hanging down as she tried to deep throat this thick monster. Her moans proved to me that she actually enjoyed giving head. I wish my ex's got into it the way she was getting into it. My own cock sprung to immediate attention. It was wrong, but I couldn't help but stare at her. I was quiet as could be and I was barely visible, but I was sure neither my mom nor her guy knew I was there. I stayed and watched as his spit drenched veiny meat thrust in and out of her mouth. My God, my mom looked like a slutty porn star. I needed relief, and fast. I wanted to stay and watch more, but I didn't want to get caught and I needed to blow my own load.

Half buzzed and rock hard, I jumped into my bed and removed my clothes. It didn't take long. The visions of my mother performing like an expert was seared into my mind. Within a couple of minutes, I blew the biggest, hardest load ever. It shot to my chest and some even hit me in the neck. Totally spent, I crashed hard. I knew I'd dream well tonight.

At least I thought I would. It wasn't long after I fell asleep that my mother entered my room. She sat at the edge of the bed and gently nudged my shoulder. Here I was, on top of the blankets, completely naked, and cum splattered across me. I was startled when she woke me and tried to scurry and gather my bearings - and clothes.

"Don't worry about that honey," she said.

"Mom... I'm sorry... I don't know what to say... I'm so embarrassed."

"It's ok," she said as I covered up with the blanket.

"I'm sorry, I came home early and decided to go to bed. I wasn't having a fun night so I decided to get a good night of sleep. I saw you had company and didn't want to bother you."

"I didn't expect you," she explained. "I don't want to do those sorts of things in front of you. Had I known, I would have never had him over."

"Who was he," I asked.

"Just a friend," she said. "I really am sorry honey."

"It's ok mom. I understand. I'm not mad. It just kind of surprised me."

"You saw?", she asked.

"Um, no... I mean, I knew what was going on, but no, not really. You deserve your privacy."

"Hon, I know you saw... I did catch you out of the corner of my eye"....

"Oh God mom, I'm sorry... I heard noises... I just checked and saw... but then I left, honest," I said as I glanced at her barely parted silky bathrobe.

"Looks like we both had some fun," she said, seeing the result of my self pleasure.

"I'm sorry Mom... what I saw surprised me... it kind of excited me....I couldn't help myself..."

"It's ok hon.... it had been so long for me.... that's why I couldn't stop... he was so good....and, well... he was pretty big," she laughed...

My cock rose as she said that. I couldn't believe it. My own mother. Her robe parted more as she reached to the blanket and pulled them down.

"You're not so bad yourself," she said with a sultry look in her eye. "Not as big as him, but that would make any girl happy."

My cock stiffened even more.... "Oh, you like that? You like when Mommy talks like that"?

"Mom... please don't.... I can't take this...."

Her hand rested on my thigh as she leaned in towards my face.... she whispered "Mommy loves cock baby....big cocks... lots of big cocks.... does that excite you?"

"Mom, no.... please.... Oh God..."

Her hand wrapped around my cock as she leaned in even closer.... her tongue reached out and touched my lips.....

She moaned as she swabbed her tongue across my lips. Her breathing got deeper as she stared into my eyes.

Her hand slowly stroked my cock. I was ready to burst.

"Mommy's been bad," she panted. "Mommy took his cock everywhere," she said. "He was so thick and hard baby."

She then kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around her tongue as it darted in and out. And then she said, "including my mouth."

I nearly exploded as I savored her tongue. My slutty mom, letting me taste her tongue after a strange thick cock was there just moments earlier.

"Can you tell that Mommy had cock in her mouth honey?", she asked. "Can you taste him?" "Tell mommy you can taste his cock on her tongue. Please sweetie, that gets mommy so wet."

She quickened the pace of her stroking as she awaited an answer. "Yes mom, I can taste it," I moaned, lost in lust. I sucked greedily on her tongue.

"Do you like the taste honey?" she asked again. She was aroused as any woman could be as she asked the question. "Please, tell mommy you liked the taste."

"It tastes naughty mom," I said. "I does actually taste kind of good I guess," I finished.

With that, she reached down to my cock and squeezed a drop of precum from me. It collected on the head as she dipped her finger into it. Then she brought her finger to my mouth.

"Taste this for mommy," she said. I instinctively opened my mouth and she let out a moan as I took her fingertip in my mouth. I sucked her finger clean as my heartbeat increased.

"More mom, please," I almost begged.

"Yessssssssssssssssssss," she hissed. "That's what mommy wanted to hear honey, you are such a good boy." With that, she collected more precum from my cock and offered it to me. "What do you say?"

"Please mommy, feed me," I said. "Let me taste more."

With that, she said, "Oh baby, this means so much to me. We are going to have so much fun together. I have big plans for you honey."

To be continued?

lapitup
lapitup
164 Followers