Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NakdSalr
NakdSalr
4,819 Followers

Tim straightened and leaning forward placed his oil covered dripping cock less than an inch away from Jill's tiny pink puckered hole. Then with a fluid motion smooth as soft butter he slid his massive red cock into Jill's ass. Jill grunted like a rooting pig but the cock eased in inch after inch. She wanted to scream, she wanted to stop the invader, she wanted to tell him that she was his mother, instead she had the most massive orgasm of her life. And still his cock slid in and as the orgasm eased and began allowing her to come down off her high she felt his thighs stop against her firm rounded ass cheeks. He waited a moment than began a slow action. He drew back and back until Jill was amazed that he had so much cock in her then he eased it forward again, filling her tube with his mighty meat until again his legs bumped her firm cheeks. She thought she would hurt, she had feared the pain for she knew one day he would fuck her ass. Instead it had happened when she least expected it and now she waited for his next movement, for the next hard thrust into her innards. When it came she welcomed the meaty intruder and even pushed back against him wanting more of the rigid cock to penetrate her. He speeded up his movement and she too increased her drive against his ramming body. Moisture dripped from them as they drove against each other. Jill didn't want to admit it but she had wanted this since Tim had first played with her ass at the sink. She knew he was her son, she knew it was incest. At this instant she knew that was adding to the thrill of this glorious fuck.

"Mom, I'm going to cum. I'm going to shoot in you. I'm going to shoot up your butt."

"My ass, baby. You're going to shoot in mommy's ass, honey. Shoot, baby, shoot in my ass, shoot your white ropes in me."

"Now, mom, now…I'm shooting in you."

"I can feel it, baby, uggh, I can feel it. Shoot, shoot, ohhhh I'm going to cum, ohhhh. Oh god fuck me you sweet mother fucker. Fuck mommy's ass, sweet mother fucker. I'm cumming, mommy's cumming. Ohhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhh oh fuck…fuck."

Jill collapsed face down into the pillow with Tim's massive shaft still embedded in her anal tube.

Tim supported his body with extended arms. He leaned down and nuzzled Jill's neck. "I did it, mom. I actually fucked your ass," he whispered.

"I think you still are. Either that or someone stuck a broom handle up my butt." She clinched her sphincter muscle as Tim began to go soft. "I can't believe how much I like the feel of your big cock in there. I hope you're planning on doing my ass on a regular basis."

"Oh boy, mom, I sure am…at least once or twice a month."

Jill groaned. Ohh, Tim,"

"Too much? Well how often did you have in mind?"

She giggled, "I was thinking more like once or twice a week," she said. Jill wiggled her beautiful rounded ass and flexed her muscles, gripping Tim's cock near its base.

All the talk about being in her ass and his mother flexing her muscles caused Tim's cock to stiffen.

"Why don't we do it again," Tim whispered, "and get a start on this weeks count."

"Just having your meat in there is starting my pussy throbbing already. Better fuck me quick or…oh god, I'm going to cum without you, baby. Ohhhhh, sweetie, drive it in me, drive it in.

Tim drew back and thrust his now steel hard shaft deep into his mother's channel.

Ohhhh, god. I can't believe it, I'm cumming, baby, mommy's cumming. Ohhhhhhh."

Tim continued to plunge his heavy member extremely hard into her clutching rectum. Jill drove her solid, silken mounds back against Tim's belly impaling herself on his thrusting peg. He felt the fluid begin to rise, became aware of that special tickle in his groin as the hot sperm boiled toward the entrance of his tiny cock hole.

"Mom, oh, mom, here it comes, now, I'm cumming, cumming, ohhhhhhh" The white ropes of her son's cum sprayed the walls of Jill's anal channel, and sprayed, and sprayed. And the thought that her own son was riding her like a mare in heat, that he was not only fucking his mother but fucking her up the ass triggered another blinding orgasm in her pussy and her rectum. She trembled as though being shaken by some strange animal. She humped her ass violently against the thick male member filling her. She went deaf and was unaware of her surroundings except for the meat forcing her ass cheeks apart and spreading her anal tunnel. She crashed to the bed and felt the weight fall from her back, but she left the earth and drifted into oblivion.

Jill awoke hours later. Tim was curled around her cuddling her in his arms. His now flaccid cock pressed against her hip. She slid down in the bed and with two fingers raised the limp flesh until she could get the head into her mouth. She sucked almost the whole wrinkled meat inside and held it there for a minute, When she felt the first stirrings in his member she allowed it to slip from between her lips dropping it on his thigh. She stood by the bed and wiped the white trail from her pussy lips and her legs with Tim's underwear. She certainly didn't want to go to her husband's bed dripping cum from her well-used pussy and ass. She pulled the sheet over him and tiptoed from the room.

In her bedroom her husband was snoring gently. She slipped into bed on her side and allowed her ass cheeks to warm up before backing against Thomas. She wished it was her son's ass against her, if it was she'd mount him and fuck him until he passed out. Jill smiled to herself when she remembered that this all started with her son reaching for a box of cereal. She was still thinking about her little mother fucker when she fell asleep. She didn't know she would fall asleep every night with both her channels filled for years to come.

NakdSalr
NakdSalr
4,819 Followers
12