Mom Gets Randy With House Help Ch. 2

Story Info
Mom helps the house help while son watches.
1.2k words
4.06
161.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chhavi65
chhavi65
315 Followers

This is continuation of the story Mom gets randy with house help.

After I had seen my mom giving a blowjob to Siddu that was etched in my mind forever. I would get so horny thinking of it that my cock would have to bear the brunt of getting shagged 4-5 times a day. My cock would get so sore.

I was waiting for things to proceed but I had to change my routine a bit so I could catch the action again. Sure enough after a few days on a Sunday, I was supposed to sleep in late but the incident made me sleepless. So I was up early. Got up slowly, didn't make a noise and tried to look for my mom. She would be in the kitchen as usual making something. I was greeted with the most erotic scene ever; Siddu had picked up my mom's nightie and was rubbing his shorts clad cock right in her ass crack. My mom's big ass was split wide as he furiously rubbed up and down. My mom had spread her legs and was leaning on the kitchen counter as he continued his rubbing. Mom wasn't wearing a panty and her ass cheek seems to get lifted every time Siddu rubbed up exposing her hairy cunt. They were at it not realizing someone would be watching them. Suddenly Siddu looked my way, some instinct that tells a man that he is being watched I guess. He immediately left her nightie down and shifted to the side. My mom looked at me and in a very composed manner, as if nothing had happened, asked me what I wanted for breakfast.

Now I had a new thing, whatever I did I couldn't shake off the image of my mom's big buttocks being roughed up? I would start staying up late sleep less just to catch them again but no luck. So many days passed, I think they got careful after the last time. But these things can never hide for a long time.

One day I bunked school to come home early, maybe I would get lucky. And yes that was the day. I had become very careful when I came to the house, never made a sound, crept slowly and had all the viewing points marked out so that I could hide and see if the occasion arose. Sure enough as soon as I reached the house I went from behind and first thing I checked was the kitchen, no one was there. Then the bedroom, there she was sitting on the bed. I quickly went to the other window from where I could see both of them at side angle. I was just in time; Siddu was opening her blouse lifting her big boob, cupping it. He unbuttoned the blouse and my mom helped him remove it completely. Siddu was from the village; he must have been feeling real good to have big fair delicate boobs of the mistress. He pulled up the bra without even opening it and started pinching her nipples. My mom was moaning by now. She slipped her hand in his shorts and was fondling his cock as he stood in front of her playing with her oversized tits.

He was pinching her nipples as she fingered his cock. He sat down besides her still squeezing her boobs. Now they were facing me but at on angle. My mom got up from the bed and stood in front of him, he started unwrapping her sari, now she stood only in her petticoat, which came down next. She then pulled down her black panties to get herself fully naked. Siddu immediate had his hand around her and was fondling her ass; he had stuck his mouth to her mound and was licking her pussy. My mom put held on to his shoulders as he pulled her big ass apart pushing it into his mouth in front.

My mom pulled herself free and lay down on the bed spreading her legs wide. She had a light bush of pubic hair and even from far I could see her dark cunt lips swollen up as Siddu sat in between her parted legs and was caressing her heavy thighs, roaming his hands all over her stomach and boobs. My mom just lay back enjoying. Siddu started massaging her tits, squeezing them, pulling them upwards then letting them fall.

In a while he came down and went straight for her pussy, parting her cunt lips with his fingers he put his mouth right on her cunt. For a village guy he sure knew to eat pussy as he had my mom squirming in no time. He had put his hands under her big fleshy ass and lifted her so that he could lick her asshole too. By now she was completely wet and dripping.

He laid her back, now he was ready to fuck her that is when I saw my mom stretch and get a condom from under the pillow. She told Siddu to come ahead. He moved up, she held his big cock and put on the rubber on him. He went back again; this time holding his cock in his right hand he banged her pussy. Slapping her spread out cunt lips. The plopping sound was so loud of his cock hitting her fat pussy; I thought the whole neighborhood might hear it.

Siddu then positioned his cock on her pussy entrance and with one thrust shoved the whole thing in her cunt. My mom let out a scream as her cunt took the whole black cock in. Once inside he stayed still for a moment then started slow thrusts into her cunt. My mom was so excited she grabbed his ass and urged him on, wrapping her legs around his waist. She was moaning loud and suddenly started Cumming as I saw her dig her nails in his ass. She had her eyes closed.

Siddu continued to bang her pussy. My mom then told him to halt, she had more plans. She got off from the bed and kneeled down facing the bed. Now both Siddu and me could see her wet cunt and her ass high up in the air. She wanted to get fucked like a bitch. He got the idea and got behind her. Holdinghis cock in one hand he navigated it between her pussy lips. Once inside he caught hold of her buttocks with both hands and started fucking her. He had spread her so much that her ass could be seen around him.

He would pull at her boobs, slap her ass, sometimes hold her hair and bang her ass. She was moaning again, taking the fucking he was giving her ass. Soon he started Cumming and so joined him. He was shaking and shivering while shooting his load. They just stayed there for a while then he pulled out. My mom took off the condom from his cock and went into the bathroom to wash up.

He wore his shorts and his t-shirt and went to his servant's quarters.

I had to wait those agonizing 5 minutes till everything was clear so I could go and shag off.

chhavi65
chhavi65
315 Followers