Mom Got Me Started Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom gets me thinking about other things.
1.6k words
127.4k
28
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carmenl
carmenl
41 Followers

After mom and I had sex, it brought us together a little. We spent more time together. Few weeks go by, and we spent the day shopping. With our summer tans in full effect, we looked like sisters to most, not mom and daughter.

She helped me take some new clothes we bought for me into my apartment. With Doug out with is buddies, we had the place to ourselves.

"Why don't you try on those heels and that black mini we got you," mom said, collapsing on my couch.

I looked her out of the corner of my eye.

"Mom, you're aren't coming on to me are you....?"

We giggled.

"Ok, lets see how that outfit looks," I said, cheerily.

And I scurried off to try it on. Black sleeveless turtleneck, black miniskirt with, subtle flashes of red stripe streaking across it for color, and new black pumps. I did look nice, if I do say so myself.

"What do you think?" I said, standing in front of mom sitting on the couch.

"Very nice, very nice honey," she said.

"Thank you!"

Here I was all glammed up and mom had her athletic stuff on. Black shorts with a low heel, and a white button up blouse. Very plain, but she looked good, nevertheless. She always looked good, whenever she let her legs out. ☺

"Come sit with me. I want to tell you something."

I sat down next to her on the couch. Close, as I felt we were definitely heading toward sex and I wanted to be ready this time.

"You know your father and I...she started, then hesitated.

"What mom?"

"We "use" you in bed."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, we pretend, sometimes, he is having sex with you, and I play you since, we do look very similar and all."

"For real?" I said, surprised, yet not really after the first encounter with her. I felt myself becoming aroused at her one sentence.

"Oh yes, and it is..well, fantastic."

"Mom, I don't know what to say to that."

"It makes for amazing sex honey."

"Does he, you know, finish for...me?"

"Oh my darling," Mom giggled. "Gushers."

"Ok, now I'm getting wet." I said.

"Does he know we had sex?" I asked.

"No, I've not told him. Let's get those off you, and I'll tell you about it," Mom said, as she reached underneath the skirt. I uncrossed my legs for her and let her slide my ever moistening panties down my legs, and ankles, gone over the heels."

I knew what she wanted now, and I was going to do it for her. I moved my right hand gently over my clit and leaned back on the couch.

"God, you look hot," Mom said.

"Thanks mom. Tell me. Tell me what you two do."

"Well, we pretend you two have gone out on a date, you wearing something very much like, that, and at the end of the night. You ask your Dad in for coffee. Your sitting close to him with those hot legs I gave you and something happens."

I began to rub my clit a little more insistently.

"Go on mom," I whispered.

"You sit close and talk, and you let him slide his hand up and down your smooth tan, thigh.

"Show me," I said, sitting up and crossing my legs.

Mom shifted so she was on the left if you were looking at the couch. She began rubbing her hand up and down my leg and put her left hand around my shoulder.

"Wow, these are nice," she said. "He goes all the way down to the ankle, like this...then up the calves, then up your thigh. You let him get a little higher each time," Mom whispered, clearly aroused now.

Watching me. I could see her nipples hardening underneath her shirt. "You'd let him inside your panties, lifting your leg just a little, as you two are still talking, and he feels you now. You lift this leg, just a little, and he goes and and slides a finger in."

And mom, put her middle finger inside me, my legs still crossed, but my right one lifted enough for access.

"Ughghh,"I moaned, completely, and utterly aroused, and sopping wet.

Mom leaned in and kissed me while her finger gently caressed the top of my sex, inside me.

"Then when we do it for you honey, you take him to the bedroom and you two fuck," Mom whispered, tonguing my ear lobe. That drove me wild, and spread my legs, lifted up my skirt, and grabbed Mom's hand and guided it my pussy. Two of her polished read nails disappeared and I thrust upward to meet her.

"Does it feel good when he's doing that to you Carmen?"

"Yes, we are fucking,"I said breathlessly. "He feels incredible."

"Can you cum for him?" Mom whispered, her lips inches from mine. "He's gonna cum for you, I promise."

"Yes, yes...I'd cum...I said, as my orgasm approached. Mom was really banging me hard, the couch moving back and forth slightly. "Ahhhh.....ahhh....." and I started smiling with pleasure.

"Cum for you Dad Carmen," she whispered. "Feel him moving in and out of you."

I was very aware of my own body's response, the fact I was biting my lip, and eyes were rolling back in my head. I was sweating lightly, and my leg muscles were jiggling and twitching involuntarily as she did want she wanted to me.

"Oh Godd, we'd fuck, would you like that mom? Would you like to watch Dad make me cum?" I said, so breathlessly.

"Oh god," she hissed, banging causing her go for the finish. She braced her left against my back, while she drilled me repreatedly. In and out, and in and out.

"Uggghghh, goddd, oh goddd" I shrieked, probably waking up some neighbors. "Cummmmminggg.......here....it cums......"

And my body shook with a violent, but incredibly pleasurable orgasm. I squirted as hard as I ever had, soaking my tan couch, and mom's fingers. She kept pistoning me throughout my orgasm, allowing for a very satisfying finish. Finally, she pulled her fingers out and I looked at her wide eyed.

"Maybe I should ask Dad out," I said, giggling, but still quivering.

"He'd like that," Mom said, leaning in to kiss me, and I returned the kiss passionately. "Did you know you were sexually attracted to him or did I teach you?"

"I knew Mom," I said still quivering, but quickly. I got myself together.

"Well, he has that retirement party coming up at the firm. I can make myself unavailable and suggest he take you."

"Interesting," I said, biting my lip. "Maybe."

I stared at my mother's beautiful face and snuggled next to her, kissing her neck, I put my hands through a gap in her shirt and began rubbing her nipples under her bra. She has slightly bigger boobs than me. Both of us have nice ones, just not overly huge or anything.

Her body responded to me. She sighed.

"Do you cum when you and Dad do it for me?" I whispered in her ear.

"All over him," she said, softly.

"Come on," I said, and I grabbed my mom's hand and took her to the bedroom, where we undressed her as fast as we could. I shed the rest of my clothes, kicked off the heels and quickly pushed her back on the bed. I slid my incredible wetness up and down her smooth, muscular thigh, teasing her, before tribadism. For those who don't know, tribadism, is when girls rub, or mash their clits together. It feels so gooood.

I moved my body back and forth against her right leg, and her other leg moved to my ankle.

"Ohhh," she whisipered.

I moved the length of her body on her left leg, teasing her, reaching up to massage her boobs, before finally, slowly, letting my clit fall against hers. She reached down with her right hand instinctively pulled at me.

"Carmeeeenn.....you feel good....."

"Your turn to use these legs God gave us,"I said, as I straddled her middle and mushed down on her wetness. She wrapped her tan, hot legs around the backs of my thighs and put her hands on my hips, moving them back and forth from my hips to my ass.

"Ummmm.....yes...mom..." I said, my eyes rolling back in my head. The way she was all around me, her skin on mine, those leg muscles on mine, felt incredible.

The sound of us being wet together was the only thing either of could hear. I moved up and down against her pussy, grinding myself as hard as I could, and when those friction points hit, it was heaven. Mom pulled and pushed at my hips, fully wrapped around me. Her breathing was becoming ragged, as was my own.

"Not gonna last much longer," I croaked.

"Just a little more Carmen, I'm gonna cum...with you..."Mom moaned. "Feels so good. Fuck me a little more, I'm so close."

Her words increased my speed and I began to grunt and I could feel myself sweating and wanting an intense climax.

"Mooommm....here I cuuuuuuuu.....cuuuum......ohhhhhh........"

"Yeah baby, yeah baby, yeah baby," she repeated, and we both cried out into each other's mouth as lower bodies shivered together in simultaneous pleasure.

"Oh fuuucckkk," I exclaimed, finishing. "Why does that feel so good?"

Mom was panting and smiling. She pulled me up a little so she could put her mouth on my rock hard nipples.

"You do feel incredible honey," she said, between sucks.

Finally, we collapsed and lay together. We didn't talk about the future.

carmenl
carmenl
41 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories